Into The Dark Room

Secret: Between The Two Idols

That day, in the middle of doing your paper work while listening to SJ's 5th album in on your dining table, someone ring your apartment bell.

"I'll get it." Answer the ajjuma. You nod while you turn the volume down because you’re not willing turn off the song that you recently really into: Y.

 

You hear the guest greeting via the ringer, but you just assume it was your assistant that want to help you with your work, since it male voice and the reception below already allowed him to come up.

"Are you alright?" Suddenly Siwon appears on the door instead.

You frenziedly mute your mac so he couldn't hear the song.

 

After make sure that it's muted, you bow to him.

"I'm surprised to hear from your mom that you're fall from stairs. I came here right away, and he heard it, so he came along to see how're you doing.." Siwon walks in. While Kyuhyun follows behind him, slowly peeking through the door.

Kyuhyun holds his smile and waves at you. Holding your laugh, you also wave at him and smile to both of them, still awkwardly stand up from beside the dining table.

"Please sit down.." You gesture the couch on the living room. "It's so nice of you to come here.." You greet them while tidy up your paper. Kyuhyun walking passed the couch and looking at the window. He places a small plant he bought on the window. You're about to playfully scold him because he's not directly gave the plant to you, when suddenly Siwon holds your bandaged right hand. "Oh?"

"She said your joint was dislocated, how can it happened?" Siwon intently looking at your elbow.

Nervously, you are eyeing Kyuhyun who also look at you. The ‘made up’ story was well developed on your mind, to tell how it 'happen' is as easy as reading from the text book.

 

Well, I was kind of in hurry while took the emergency stairs to get down, and I slipped with my high heels on, so...

 

But it's a lie nevertheless. And you don't want to lie to Siwon too. Not to mention that the only witness who knew the exact accident is standing right in front of you.

"Well... I... fell off the stairs.."

"Pfffttt..." Kyuhyun fails at holding his laugh. You send a deathly glare to Kyu to warning him.

"Yes we know." Siwon ignores Kyu and tells you to sit to your previous chair, while he sits on the chair beside you. Eyes on every bandages and bruises on your body. "How can you be so clumsy?  Can you move your hand now? How bad is it? Where’s hurt? How's the MRI result?"

You raise your eyebrows. It was nothing compare to the first day you got all of these injuries. Your face is now already perfectly spotless with just one bandage left, plus your arm cast was already taken off. Now you actually look like just like a kid fall from her bike, with light bruises on your hand. Siwon is overreacting..

"It's alright. The MRI was just prevention.." You answer him almost in whispers.

"Excuse me, aunty.. Come sit here with me.." Suddenly you heard Kyuhyun calls your ajjuma. You glance at your ajjuma who stands awkwardly behind Siwon, after she opened the door for them, she must be confused where to sits because all of your place can be seen from here, since it’s studio style apartment. You laugh because her confused look and also because Kyuhyun witty remarks.

The ajjumoni also shyly laugh at Kyuhyun before she moves to prepare drinks for Kyu and Siwon.

 

At your parent house there's a room for them to rest, the kitchen is also can't be seen from the living room so they can leisurely walk around without being noticed by your parent or the guest, but here she must be feel uncomfortable with Kyu and Siwon filled up the whole place.

"Excuse me, ____ yang, would you like to me to prepare lunch for you and your friends now?"

"Ah.." You turn to Siwon beside you. "Do you want to have lunch now? Here?"

Siwon looks at Kyuhyun who make himself busy with the cushion on the couch. "Kyuhyun~ah, where's the package that we brought earlier?"

Kyuhyun lazily look up from the most interested activities he just did: make a pattern on the velvet cushion. "What package?"

"Food in the brown bag." Answers Siwon.

"Oh, I don't know that it was for her.."

You scoff to Kyu's reaction while Siwon sighs deeply before he stands up, "Wait a minute.. I'll get the lunch for us.." He says to you.

Still confuses where to place herself, your ajjumoni excuses herself to pick up your laundry and left you alone with Kyuhyun.

Knowing you're gonna need the table for eat, you continue to get rid of your paper works and laptop. Kyuhyun scots over and help you. "You look.. healthy." He randomly says. "It such a rapid progress. Can you move it now?" He motions your hand.

"Yes.. I went to therapy everyday.”

"Your face it fully healed.." He takes Siwon empty seat. He gently grabs your chin and takes a look at your face closely.

"My dermatologist was the one that scolded me to get scars on my face. She said that she made my pore smaller, get rid of the blemish and all that. And once it done, I get all of this black and blue and scars." You nervously laugh because Kyuhyun face is too close to yours.

He backs up. "Why it's still on bandage?" Kyu tucks your bangs behind your ear and point your forehead.

"Because this scar was too deep, she's still working on it." You sigh, "I have to stop of all my previous skin care and not allowed to wear any makeup these days."

You look up to Kyuhyun's hair, it' reddish when the sunlight fall on his hair.

"Oh!" You remember something, "You once blonde! It's even silvery blonde. Yet you told me not to highlighted my hair. "

Kyuhyun chuckles and leans away from you. "How do you know?"

"I saw it on the Internet."

"You were searching for me on the internet?” He scoffs, “ Siwon was once nearly blonde too. Did you know that?"

"Should I know that?"

"There!" Kyuhyun laughs out loud at you, "Waa.. Even your unconscious mind knew you choose…" But Siwon already rings the bell, so you stand up to open the door.

He walks inside while still on the phone. "Wait a minute, ____ is here. Are you still wanting to speak to her?...  Oh..." He then put his phone on the speaker phone, "Mom, you're on the speaker phone, there's ____ and Kyuhyunie here."

"Oh, hello Mother.." You greet her together with Kyuhyun.

"Oh guys, hello!" Answers Siwon's mother. "____~ah, I'm sorry I couldn't visit you earlier. I heard that your feel lonely have to say at home for days, so I told Siwonie to get there."

"Yes.. Thank you Mother. He so considerate to bring me lunch now."

"Really? Glad to hear that he's not just playing around when having a break from his schedule." Then she speak to Siwon and Kyuhyun, "You guys, don't play too much between the schedule, make sure to take care of your body." Siwon and Kyuhyun exchange a glance and silently laughs at each other. "I hear that you guys even book a club privately, tomorrow?"

"Yes.. Mother. Together with the manager and the staff." Kyuhyun answers politely.

"Don't you also invite some of your friend too? Take ____ with you then."

"Take her to the club with us? She's on recovery, she couldn't even move around leisurely." Answers Siwon nudge the phone closer to him.

"Her mom said she's need to go out to refresh herself before go back to work." Siwon’s mother reply eagerly.

"It's okay Mother, it's their event. I don't think I should come either." Of course you don't want to come if Siwon is uncomfortable with it. You steal a glance at Siwon.

Siwon looks at you. "We'll talk about it mom. I'll hang up.."

"Okay.. ____~ah, take care of yourself.. Be careful when you use the stairs next time.. Bye guys!" Siwon securely put in his phone and brought out the package. He also spread the food on the table. “Why do you think you shouldn’t come?” Siwon asks you.

 

“It’s just..” You deeply sigh and hang your words without any intention to finished it.

Kyuhyun looks up at you. "Waaa.. Look delicious.." He, who spent the entire time watching Siwon prepared the food, seems ready to eat it first.

“Ya!!” Siwon scolds Kyuhyun while laughing at him. “At least help me place it…”

 “I prepared the table before you come here.” Kyuhyun scrunches his eyebrows and makes an ‘o’ with his mouth.

 “Oh, arraso..” Siwon still laughing at his little brother furious expression.

You stare at their interaction blankly, aah... this is what they meant ‘wonkyu’.. But then you shake your head. ”I.. got kimchi bokkeum, do you want it as the side dish?" You ask both of them. Siwon just nod accordingly because he's busy placing the food. So you get the kimchi from the fridge to reheat it first.

Seeing you getting busy yourself, Siwon step away from the table and walk towards you.

 

At first he just silently watches you wash your hand before you grab the kimchi barehanded from the jar to the frying pan. But then Siwon suddenly rolls your long sleeve tee in order not to get it dirtied by the food.

Your heart skips a beat.

You stop from what you're doing earlier and look to Siwon.

This small thing, this all that it takes, for you to defrost all of Siwon's cold images in your head.

 

Both of you exchange gaze for two second before he smiles so wide and takes away the frying pan from your other hand.

"I'll handle it. Your hand is not fully healed. Stay still..."

Just like obeying his order, you stand still beside him, watching him stir the kimchi.

"Skillful enough.." You tease Siwon.

"You might get surprised.." He pretends to flip the pan, but stop in the mid-way afraid that he’ll drop the food out of the pan. It's silly but both of you still laugh it off anyway.

 

Kyuhyun who stands alone beside the dining table, silently is seeing both of you exchanging laugh.



 


"How long did you stay in Paris last week?" Ask Siwon while you're eat.

"Paris?" Ask Kyuhyun.

"Yes.. Around two weeks ago, after eeh.. Jeju." You stutter in the last word, because Siwon still have no idea that you went there with Kyuhyun. "Just a few days, my dad allowed me to take days off from the office, so we had times to walking around." Then you remember what happen in Paris, "Oh! Something happen there! You know, Hyerin is a bit famous, because of her fashion blog and all. So when we're asking some passerby to take a picture for us, it turns out that those girls recognize Hyerin and ask whether she's really Hyerin or not, and after they confirm it, they directly bow to us and greet 'Anyonghaseyo, unni.' And keep mumbling things like 'Yeppo..' 'Kyeopta..' in korean. Because they know, Hyerin is Korean."

"They greeted both of you?" Ask Kyuhyun.

"Yes.. And then they say 'Say hallo to suju oppas for us!'."

"How did they know you knew us?" Kyuhyun is amused.

"I have no idea! I guess they were just generalizing things, since we’re from Korea. That was not the only one though. Around 2011 I guess, I was strolling around New York with my Korean friend too, and you guys were there, was it for a concert?"

"Yes.. We had SMtown concert there." Answer Kyu. You steal a glance to Siwon, who slowly eat while looking at you. Wondering yourself why he's not involved into the conversation.

Hesitantly, you continue your story, "We're just walking and talking in Korean at Central Park, when a bunch of girls that were walking behind us suddenly stopped us and ask if we were staff for the concert asking until when and where were all the artist planning to stay,”

 

“And when we said that we're not the staff and didn't know anything about it, they insisting to keep talking with us, asking where we were from, which college, stuff like that. We were like emphasizing that we don't know the artists, and we have nothing to do with the concert, so they won't get disappointed. But the funny things was, they said 'It's okay, you're Korean anyway...you speak the same language, eat the same food and breath the same air as them.'." Kyuhyun laughs at your expression when you said that. "So after excuse ourselves and separated from them, we continue to walk and saw some of the artists at the meadow instead. We tried to call the girls so they could see the artists but they we’re gone. Such a pity... Because, I got the chance to see you doing a little acapella performance there. They must be from your agency, right?" You try to confirm it. Because Siwon is still in silent, you turn your face to Kyu.

"I think I was there too. Did you saw me?" Ask Kyuhyun fascinated.

"You were there?" You don't know why, but you get fascinated too. "You were filming while playing guitar and some of you stand up around the guitar and sang. Right?"

"Yes I was there!"

"Waa!! I was there too!" Both of you get all hype up in your seat. “So we met before!!” You almost grab Kyuhyun hands to celebrate the silly coincidence, when Siwon sit straight and ask you.

"Did Hyerin go back to United State before you got this accident?"
 

You gulp.


"Hyerin? By saying Hyerin, did you mean your friend who also lived here?" Kyuhyun gives you a sign with his eyes.

"Yes.." You avoid Kyuhyun eyes and look at Siwon instead, but he also gives you suspicious stare, "It was after, but she didn't know that I've got this. How did you know she got back there?"

"We met up before her flight. So you live alone now? Is it okay with your condition like this?"

You stare at your food, He met up with Hyerin?! He's too busy to visit me but got meet up with Hyerin. "It's okay.. The ajjumoni just stay here because my mom got a bit overprotected. I'm okay now."

"Yeah, now.." You heard Kyuhyun commented to your statement, even when he just whispered the word, that came out almost like a gasp. But then he clears his throat, "I'll get the fruit. Did you put them in the fridge?" Siwon nods as an answer, so he gets up and goes there.

"Come with me tomorrow then." Siwon ask you silently. "At least someone is watching over you. You'll be save with me."

You widen your eyes, but nod slowly afterwards.

What was that? What kind of invitation was that? Did he just invite me to a party together that only his close friends and acquaintances will come? What’s that mean?

Siwon didn’t give you any hint after that. Both of them just didn't stay for too long. After they ate, they're rushing back to their office for practicing.

As you hold the door for them when they put their shoes on, your ajjumoni comes in. In fact, she went away to bought you some fruit for juice while she went to pick the laundry. But because the guys already want to get off, she packs the fruit for them to take away.

While Siwon following her to the kitchen to receive the bag of fruits from her, you keep on looking at him but get distracted by Kyuhyun’s cough. It’s when you turn your sight to Kyuhyun who’s tying his shoelace in front of you, you notice that Kyuhyun seems not feeling so well, his face is a bit red, and earlier he seems a little quite than usual.

"Are you alright?" You ask Kyu.

"Oh.." He answers shortly.

"You're not catch a cold, are you? Because I remember you coughed a few times since after we went to Jeju."

Kyu looks up from his shoe, cleans his palm at his jeans, and gives an ensure smile to you, "Just make sure you're not going to fall off the stairs again, okay.." He rumbles your hairs.

You shyly look away from him and purse your lips, hugging the door. Kyuhyun chuckles and playfully tries to sway the door so you're stumbling. He laughs again after you lightly smack his arm.

After you sent them away, you keep on leaning on the door although you can't see them anymore.

 

Vividly you remember how Siwon quietly slits his arm on your waist just before he went off, and whispers to you 'I probably going to pick you up at 9 pm tomorrow.. '.

 

Remember how you could smell his familiar scent, feel his breath brush against your hair, and how his veins on his neck forms as he tilt his head to whispers those words to you. It drives you crazy, you growl while shut the door down.

Why does just one sentence, one touch, once appearance of him could made my feeling went up or down in 180 degree?

You never been that kind of popular girl at school where everybody chase you, like Hyerin, so surely when someone likes you and makes a move on you, you could feel it. And you always clear with your own feeling, if you like that person, you'll give him the green light, but if you don't like him, you'll slowly backed away. But in Siwon case, everything's blurred. You move back and forth without your knowing.

 

And it's .

 

You've been playing around with love and men for long enough now, can you just love one more guy for real and marry him? You're not in the mood for playing around.



....



Siwon keeps his promise and call you the next morning, he told you he's going to pick you up around nine. And now at 8 pm, with the hair, dress and make up done, you're sitting beside your window and caressing the plant Kyuhyun gave you.

He didn't even have the chance to tell me that he brought the plant for me.

Intended to watering the plant, you walked inside the bathroom to get the water. But as you see your own reflection on the mirror, you can't help not looking at your own reflection.

Feeling so beautiful tonight, you glad you’d agreed to what the make up artist have suggested to you.



This afternoon, you went to the beauty shop Kyuhyun introduced to you about two weeks ago. They directly asked you what event you're going to attend, what dress young going to wear, and what concept do you want.

"Just make it as natural as possible, I don't want to look too.. you know.. stood up."

"Why would anyone didn't want to look stood up in the club?" Asked the make up artist, she's the different person than the one that handled you when you're here with Kyuhyun. "You're pretty, we should show that off, shouldn't we?" She showed you a picture of make up that she'd suggested to you. "I'll make you shine, numerous people will want to know you, you couldn't go home alone after that." You shyly laughed and said you would go with someone, "Then I'll make sure he won't take his eyes off you."


So here you are, waiting for Siwon with a near gold sleeveless bodycon tunic dress that short enough to show your legs, a matching make up that make your eyes somehow brighter with sparkling highlights eye shadow, completed with winged fake eyelashes, and a naturally curled hair.

You took a time to look yourself at the mirror before decide to practice, "Hallo, I'm ____, nice to meet you. Siwon told me a lot about you." "Nice to meet you, waa I'm a fan of yours." "You look prettier in real life!". Since the time Siwon's mother ask you to come with him to the club with the SJ boys, you already nervous with your own thought about meeting all of them. You really want to know how's Heechul in real live, how all of the members interact with each other off cam, or just really want to know how it feels to be around them.

Can’t deny, you half expected that Siwon would introduce you to all of his friend as someone that more than a friend to him. Why would he brings you as his partner to the event that only his close friend attended, right? You mean, you're still a girl anyway, you could have that hope.

That hope got sealed when Siwon stunned as he sees you when you open the door for him. He look slick with a black shirt with dark jeans.

"Shall we go now?" You ask him, smile never leave your face.

Siwon just widen his eyes, and nods. So you chuckle while walk out of your home and close the door in joy.

Funny how this world works, you feel miserable just two weeks ago, and have a slightly flat weeks after that because your whole activities were just basically stalking Kyuhyun and SJ from your bed, and now you feel like you're the most 'happening' person in whole Seoul ever, if it's not the whole Asia.

 

You're just get off from two doors Audi a8 with Siwon opens the door for you as the valet boy takes over his car. For god sake.

 

You could feel the staff at the front door literally staring at you. Yeah it's true that people mostly stare at you every time you walk with Siwon, this time not only because of him but also because of you.

 

Somehow, right now, you feel like you're the rightest person that Siwon could possibly be with.

 

 

 

Siwon walks right beside you not like any other day that he usually a step in front of you.

Into the dark room, you could already hear the beat through the glamorous sparkling wall. Once you could see the main hall, it was on the lower level than the entrance, there's a grand stairs to reach down where everybody could see who's coming. The dance floor is covered by people, and they also scattered on the bar and lounge area.

"All of them is your members and managers?" You ask to Siwon's ear. It's not like you're imagine to be. Although it's not full packed by people like regular club on the week end, but you couldn't believe the amount of people that actually come here. "Didn't you say that it's reserved by the members and managers only?"

After Siwon lowered his head to your level, he leans away from you with a smile, "Yes, but the staff are also come, there's our dancers, coordi noonas, manager's girlfriends or wive, and some of the member's friends. You don't have to worry about being awkward not knowing everybody, because I also don't know some of them.." He gives you an encouraging smile, that kind of smile that not like the way he usually smile for the cameras. "Is it okay for you to walk down on the stairs?" He furrows his eyebrows, looking worry.

You also furrow your eyebrows in wonder, why is this man in front of you could be expressionless in one moment you totally couldn't tell how he really felt, but could be full of expression in another moment just like an open book that you could easily read.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." But Siwon realize that your dress reveal your skin too much, so he takes off his jacket and cover it to your bare shoulders. Siwon takes your right side and he then grabs your arm tightly just before both of you step down the grand stairs. The hall was on your right side with the wall on your left side, so from down there, people only could see Siwon walks into the club, because he’s big enough to completely blocks you.

"Oh! That's Siwon!!" Someone from the crown on the dance floor shouts. Everybody turn their head to the top of the stairs. Instinctually you and Siwon look down to the source of the sound. He wave to the group of people down there while you're perks a bit further to catch the condition downstairs. That automatically make everyone attention who focused on Siwon, drew away to you.

There's a small backsound of people say, "O~oh??" As they look at you. You look away and stiffen your expression in nervous.

"Be careful.." Siwon points at the stair that you step on. "You shouldn't wear high heels yet. Are you sure none of your legs was sprained?" He asks.

You blanked out for a few seconds. What a stupid lie. I said I fell off the stairs with almost dislocated arms joint and bruises on my face but my leg was totally fine. And yet everybody believed it.

Siwon not as easy as everyone else though. He insists to guide you walk down the stairs and get you into the nearest lounge seat. After that he asks you over and over again whether you're okay or not.

"Hey.." Eunhyuk walk towards Siwon and you. He looks great with t-shirt covered by black blazer and his hair styled up. "You're late. Seyoon hyu.. Oh? ____?" He turns his head on you. "I didn't expect it's you. You look..." Since you already bow to him as soon as he turns to you, he bows back without finishing his sentence. "Join us at the dance floor. It looks like you're ready for it." Eunhyuk motions your dress and offers his hand to lead you.

But you shrug as shyly smile at him. "I don't.." Siwon cut you away.

"She not feeling really well."

"Okaaay..." Eunhyuk raises his hand and backs up. "Have a good time.."

You smile at him and wave a goodbye. What now? We're just going to sit here all night? "Don't you supposed to meet your friends?"

"Later.. I can't just leave you here."

Then just take me along. You sigh and look around.

There's an awkward silent when you assume that Siwon try to figures it out how to make it work, before someone reaches Siwon and slaps his shoulder. The lounge you sit on is rather dark, so at first you didn't really register who's did that to Siwon, but his fingers draw your attention. It's so white and long and slender. The way he just rest it on Siwon's shoulder is like a magician's fingers, you know, like delicately placed. It almost like seduces the one who look at it.

 

It's Kim Heechul's.

The moment he slowly turn his face and meets his eyes with you, it's like he doesn't have to say anything to you, you would say 'I do' nevertheless.

"Aah.. Hallo.." Heechul formally greets you with a warm smile. You just froze right there without knowing what your expression are like. "May I borrow our Siwonnie for a moment.. Thank you.." He slowly drags Siwon backward while still smiling and bowing to you. You don't even look at how Siwon reacts to him, you just focusing in Heechul until both of them turn away from you and walk to a certain corner where you thought most of the member are gather there.

Heechul was never be in your spotlight from the first time you learn about SJ, since he currently inactive members. But because he was mentioned a lot in Kyuhyun's Radio Star as the former MC before Kyu, you soon grew an interest for him too. It said that he's too pretty and act femininely.

 

But the hell with all of that, you could tell he's a total badass just from the way he look at you.

 

In the positive way.

 

And you promise yourself to start browsing about him more on the tera bytes of files that you copied from Hyerin.

Bored and felt too dress up just to sit around, you decide to get up and take a walk. People look like they're scattered when you see it from upstairs, but as you walk inside them, they're indeed grouping. There're Siwon, Heechul and maybe Heechul's friend in the far corner, there're Eunhyuk and some familiar face in the middle of dance floor, you recognize Ryeowook with his friends are in the lounge area you just left but in different table, there even a group of people chatting on the bar seat. No one really wandering alone, they came in packs.

You suddenly remember why you haven't going clubbing that much although invitation for both of you and Hyerin come at least twice a week when you're in LA: You don't know how to place yourself among these people you don't know. You don't really like to stood up if you're walking around or sit by yourself, but you don't really have the guts to come into a group of people and join in.

So you decide to sit on the bar. The bartender immediately comes to you and asks for the drink you want.

You sigh, "Anything please.. mojito would be fine." you don't even drink.

"One mojito. Can I borrow the pass card?." The bartender asks for the card. “Would you like anything stronger? You come here with Siwon right? He’s the one who drives right?”

"Ehm..” You look away to the far corner you assume where Siwon is. “I’m sorry, just change it to water please.” You change your mind.

While waiting for the drink you look away and scan the place. You could locate almost all the members you know but you couldn't find Kyuhyun or Donghae everywhere. You know Ryeowook is a really nice person, so you in the middle of wondering whether would it be alright if you come to him and ask to join just to wait until Siwon comes back to you, when you heard someone scoots beside you saying to the bartender;

"Drink for this pretty lady.."

You're just about to turn your head to that person, but the bartender quietly replies, "She's here with Siwon. What you're doing?" In warning tone.

The guy meets his eyes with you and directly bow deeply, "Oh, I'm so sorry." and he just left like that before you could say anything.

Still haven't registered what was just happening, you turn back to the bar table and looking into your mineral water. Yah, everyone just afraid to make a move on me because I came here with Siwon, but he didn't even around me. It doesn't make any sense!

It turns out that the bartender saw Siwon was walking to your direction when the guy about to gave you a drink.

"Why did you move here? Are you thirsty? Did the lounge uncomfortable?" Siwon places his hand on your covered shoulder.

"No. Well I just want to walk around." You sigh and open Siwon jacket and fold it, intended to give him his jacket back.

"Could you wait here in another 15 minutes, there're hyungs that need to talk to me about something.." He takes his jacket you offered.

"Can I just follow you there?" You give Siwon a puppy eyes that he doesn't see.

"You can't.." Siwon answers calmly while spreading his jacket to covered your revealed thigh. "I don't want you to walk around, you might fall off again. Beside, I'll be quick.." He squeeze your shoulder before walk away from you.

The trail of his warm hand still remain on your shoulder, but through the darkness you can't really spot where he's heading towards to.

Pouting your lips, you lightly kick the table with your foot. But the sounds that coming out from it shocked someone who just about to sit beside you. The woman that wear a little black dress holds her heart while looking at you like a weird person.

"Oh I'm sorry." You point at your shoe, "The heels got stuck."

"Ah..." She continues sit beside you. "You're alone?"

You close your eyes for a split second before turn to her and answer that. "No.. I'm with someone. And you're the member's..." You hang your word for her to continue.

"Oh I'm one of their manager's wife."

"Oh really? You look so young, I have no idea that you already married.." You're being honest because she look humbly pretty. Moreover when she shyly smile and answers,

"Thank you.."

Her smile brought relieves for you, she's nice and you could at least make friend tonight. But just in five minute, another woman join her and another one join a minute later. Soon, they already make a pack just like another people here. Although they're being nice and involving you to their conversation, but in the most talk, you have no idea what they're talking about.

"Is Sora here?"

"Which Sora?"

"Kang Sora. Although Leeteuk isn't here, but she befriended with other members, I thought she'll come. I want to see her in real life."

"Are they even a real couple?"

"Did Yongseon Ssi ever said anything?"

"Lately never, just when they're still on that show."

"I guess they're not continued it. I mean, it would damaged her career when Leeteuk is have nothing to loose since he's going to enlist anyway."

You could sense that the talk getting more personal, so you try to give them privacy by turn your sight away from them.

 

That's when you see Kyuhyun just enters the place, walking down the stairs casually just with jeans and plain buttoned shirt.

Barely even care of his surrounding, he just walk down without waving or anything. Holding your laugh, you spend another few minutes looking at Kyu mingle with his friend and relation at the lounge area. It took another few minutes for him to walk towards where Eunhyuk and the others are gather. But he just shortly greets everybody around Eunhyuk and walks away to bar instead.

From afar you know that he's walking to your direction, so you turn your body towards him. Waiting for him to greet him. But Kyu stops about 3 steps away from you, frowning while he looks at you.

Kyu's sighing, and then he says, "From up there I wonder who's that sparkling beautiful girl sitting on her own. Turn out, it's you."

You chuckle, "A simple 'Hello' would be fine.."

Manager Daebin's wife beside you turn around when she knew Kyuhyun is there and give her greeting along with the other women beside her. "Kyuhyun ssi, hello."

Kyuhyun nicely reply their greetings and sit on your other side. Your glass and bottled mineral water caught his attention. "Water?" He scoffs.

"Yeah, how boring right? I get rid of the coke as soon as I finished drink it." You circling your fingers around your glass.

"You sure no one bought you a drink yet?" Asks Kyuhyun and looks at you. "I thought you're still in some phase of recovery you couldn't even go to the office, but you're here."

"He took me here."

"It shown.. You look exactly like someone who’s Hyung would bring." You’re taken aback by Kyuhyun's words but try to maintain your face.

"And someone like you wouldn't even bring me?"

Kyu looks upwards like he's thinking. "I probably take the Shin ____ with the sneakers and jeans." But he scoffs it away when he see you slightly down because he said it. Kyu then turns his body towards you. You look up at him at the sight he stares deeply into your eyes. "You look gorgeous tonight.." but then he looks away, "so don't frown, it doesn't suit you." You smile to his side profile, without him looking at you. He clear his throat. You realize from the beginning he looks a bit red, but now he flustered and not as composed as usual.

"You're really sick aren't you?" You touch his forehead. It's not hot but a bit warm, and you can't really measure is his warmth a bit higher than the usual person or not, but it sweaty, like cold sweat.

"No one could really get away from you couldn't they?" He laughs so you take away your hand. "I'm just a little unwell, doctor.." You pout. "Where's your oppa anyway?" Asks Kyu.

You look around and can't still find him. "He said one of your Heechul Hyung's friend needs to talk to him." Kyuhyun also looks around. "Don't you need to greet all of your friends too?"

"Oh.." He answer shortly, "I have to get home earlier so at least I need to meet my friend that I invited." He still looks around.

"I could help you find them.." You grin to him, you swiftly grab the chance of having a companion.

"Sure.. You better to come with me than sit here alone drinking water. Your oppa could easily spotted you anywhere you are anyway." Kyu stands up in instant and offers his hand to help you stand up. You grab his hand and eagerly hop off the bar seat. "Careful.." Kyu warns you and let you grabs his arm as both of you excuse yourself from the manager's wife beside you.

You have a feeling that at least her friends would ask about you if they’re not later talk about you like they previously talk about someone else.

As you walk beside Kyuhyun, grabbing his arm, you could sense some of the people you passed by paid another glance towards you and Kyu together. There couldn't be any more unfit couple than you and Kyuhyun, visually. He looks so casual with the shirt and jeans while you look so glamorous with the dress.

"Who is the one that you're looking for, oppa?" You ask Kyu to divers your thought from the people that looking at you. "I see Ryeowook ssi was there, and none of the member is here." He walks towards the opposite side of the entrance.

"You knew TVXQ right?" You nod, "Changmin, one of the member is here."

"Is there any SNSD member here?"

Kyuhyun laughs, "There's almost all of my members are here, there even a TVXQ member here, and you're asking for SNSD member? Are you sure you're normal?"

Hitting his arm, you answer. "Because I want to see the one that rumored to be your girlfriend."

Getting louder with his laugh Kyu pat your back. "Don't worry, none of them was actually ever dating Siwon Hyung."

"It's not what I said!" But all of the sudden you already in front of Changmin and Kyuhyun went to give him a hug. So you bow to him.

"Oh.. Hallo.." Changmin and his friend slightly bow at you. The four of you looking for an empty table and siting on the small high round table. Kyuhyun introduce you to Changmin and his friend. They're modestly greet you. Kyuhyun and Changmin then having conversation, without you interrupt by backing the table and looking around the place.

Through the crowd, you notice the celebrity girl with a thick front bangs that you spotted during SJ concert few months ago, are walking near you. You widen your eyes as she's approaching you. It turns out that she just wanted to pat Kyuhyun's arm to call him.

"Oppa!!" She greet Kyuhyun cheerfully with high tone. She put her hand on Kyu's shoulder.

"Oh, you're here too.."

The girl then casually greet Changmin and his friend too, before she lays her eyes on you. Kyu noticing her glance, so he introduces you to her. "She's a close friend of mine."

"I'm Shin ____, nice to meet you."

 

She greet you back in the same cheerful tone as she used to the other guys. She says her name along with her band's name. She indeed a celebrity!

"Well then enjoy your time.." She bids goodbye to everyone and then facing Kyuhyun, "Oppa, take care."

You piercing your eyes. That's weird..

Your thought got cut by Changmin who stands up and takes the girl outside. You follow them with your eyes because she's so pretty, you wonder how Kyuhyun could just casually have a conversation with her without feeling nervous.

Chuckle because Kyu just found out that you still staring at her, he turn his chair as the same direction as you and prop his elbow in the edge of the round table.

"So still curious how'd my girlfriend would look like?" He grins at you.

"Like her?" You eyeing the girl that just left with Changmin. "Who doesn't like her. She so pretty. It's like everybody's type of girl."

"Everybody could like her, but no one ever had her as his ex, like me."

"No way." He just smirking and look away from you. You shake his shoulder, "She's your ex?!" Kyuhyun shut your mouth with his palm, still laughing.

"It's not a information that whole world must know."

"But still.. Isn't she too pretty?"

"What the.." Kyu laughing in disbelieve. "Do you think I lack on that?"

You pretend to looking to every inch of his face, and make a scale with your fingers, "A little.." You tease Kyu with laugh.

He runs his hand to your hair but sip in mid way. "Aahh.. I can't even touch your hair, I want to mess it up so badly."

You’re sticking out your tounge playfully, but directly put your tongue back as Siwon suddenly stands in front of you.

"Oh, Hyung.." Kyuhyun greets Siwon first and they exchange brotherly hug.

"I thought you're not coming tonight. Aren't you still sick?" Siwon examines Kyuhyun with his eyes. "Busan trip is just days away, please take care of your body."

"Oh." Kyu shortly answers while avoiding Siwon's eyes.

Laughing, you really want to hit that boy with something like a glass stray, because he act like a kid who didn't even care when someone else is giving him a good advice.

"Sleep while you can, eat the Chinese medicine that you have in the dorm, and don't gaming too much, okay?" Siwon keeps on lecturing his little brother. "Kyuhyun~ah.."

"Yes, Hyung.." Kyu finally gives up and silently muttering.

Bitting your lips, you slowly look downward to hide your laugh. But Siwon turn his head to you.

"We're moving to the lounge. Come with me.." Siwon gently grab you by the wrist. At last... You smile and go down from the high chair.

"Careful.." You could hear Kyuhyun warns you through his whispers. You turn to him and smile.

 

"See you later.." He curls the sides of his lips and forms a small smile.

With proud steps, you walk beside Siwon all across the club, grab his hand tightly. You could feel pairs of eyes looking at your direction. That 50 m distance seems like 5 km for you before both of you reach the lounge.

 

In a table with a couch forming letter U, you sit beside Siwon, while Heechul is on the other side of the table. For a few second you feel like you could give up on everything just to be in this position all night.

But in the next 15 minutes, you will voluntary buy everybody drinks just to have been able to sit at the secluded tall round table with Kyu again.

Siwon too busy with the business plan that he and Heechul's friends was talking. Heechul himself, the one that you deadly want to meet at the first place, didn't even bother introduce himself or greet you from the beginning. He just sit there, being fabulous by himself. You, one meter away from him, couldn't even exchange a glance with him.

"I'll go to the bathroom.." You whisper at Siwon's ear to escape from this situation. Siwon just whispers back for you to be careful, so you wandering alone again for the second time tonight, looking for the restroom.

Just like your pray was being answered, on the hallway to the restroom, you accidentally passed Kyuhyun by.

You grin widely as he's getting closer.

"Having too much drinks tonight?" He asks teasingly. Playing along with him, you nod. "It got a really long line inside.." He motion the girls toilet.

You laugh, "Did you staking your pretty ex?"

He lets out a chuckle. "You're going to mocking me about my ex for the rest of your life, aren't you?" You just grin at him. "I'm leaving.. Don't stay up too late, okay.."

You widen your eyes. "You're going home?" Don't leave me alone.

"Oh.." He then lightly squeeze your shoulder before leaving you completely alone in the hallway.

 

"Oppa.."

"Ehm?" Kyuhyun looks back at you.

I want to go home too! Take me with you!! "Ehm... Just let me know if you're really sick and need my help."

He almost smirking, "Sure.."

"Bye.."

He walks away and waves at you.



Hours later…


"Thanks for taking me home.." You stand awkwardly in your doorstep, looking at the far spaces before turn to Siwon.

Siwon just nod at your words, "You're okay right? Do your hand still feel hurt? Did I make you tired?" You shrug and looking at your knees. "Ehm... No.. I'm okay."

"Good night." You cut him off and stand on your tip toes to give him a good bye hug. You link your left arm around his neck and actually intended to touch your cheeks to his. But the angle wasn't really accurate, the side of your lips touch his. Both of you quickly let go of each other. So you force a smile again and say your final goodbye before parting with him.

After you close your door, you're walking toward your bathroom weakly.

You never feel so strange like this in a long time. Strange like you're not happy, but not sad either.

It's just strange.

It was like you have high expectations for tonight but none of them were actually happen.

It's a disappointment you couldn't blame yourself nor the other for that.

You're looking at yourself in the mirror. It's still the same reflection as few hours ago before you went to the club. The reflection that you've never been that content of yourself before, you believe it's okay to expect something more than just a clubbing with a friend. Because today you finally dare to dress up and make up more stood up than like usual.

It's usually okay for you just to go to the club and have a few drinks with your friends, mingle a little and go home. It's okay if it's happen any other day than today. It's okay if it's not Siwon you're going with. It's okay if you're not hoping to be introduced to his friend as his 'someone'.

You blankly at your mirror as you tear off the fake eyelashes. Such a wasted...


...


On the other hand, Siwon is walking out of the elevator holding his smile.

She kissed me... The side of her lips touch mine.

He then scrunches his eyebrows and stops his step and intended to walk back to the elevator.

I should just stay, right?

Siwon stops his step again.

Then what would I tell her if I went back in front of her door?

He turns to the front door.

Aishh.. I should just went inside before she said goodbye! So we can continue to talk..

No.. Just take it slowly.. Let's meet again in a few days.

But she's off work tomorrow and I just have one practice schedule around noon. It's a perfect time, I could just sleep over to watch a movie or something.

No, don't push your luck. Today's everything went so well. She started to warming up to me again.. Let just give it a time.

Siwon recaps what happen earlier. Heechul didn't criticize anything about you, Eunhyuk also managed to be naturally friendly towards you, furthermore his favorite dongsaeng, Kyuhyun seems already close with you.

Everything seems worked the way he wanted. Siwon need to slowly makes the guys familiar and open up with you before both of you continue to another level above 'friendship'. Because they would react antipathies towards you if he suddenly shoves you in their face as someone he's seeing because his mom arranges him to date.

Siwon looks back at the elevator and hold back his smile again.

She looked so beautiful tonight, it's flawless..

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

Enjoy... ^^

 

 

27 October 2013