Invincible

Secret: Between The Two Idols
"Oppa!" You greet him with a smile from ear to ear.
 
But Kyuhyun is not smiling like you expect him will do. He scrunches his face, "What are you doing here?" He asks in shock.
 
 
 
"I.." just remember that this was Siwon house.
 
Kyuhyun scanning you from your toe to your face. Your hair is messy, your last night eyeliner was smudged, and you wear Siwon's shirt just with underwear.
 
You nervously try to cover your bare thigh from his eyes, "Well I... Siwon oppa was drunk last night.. And I drove him here.."
 
"Oh." He cuts you off, eyes still fixed on random place in front of you, like he refuses look at you directly.
 
"Do you need something from him?"
 
"No, I don't.." He then just left like that, not letting you got a chance to speak another word. Not even a goodbye.
 
"Oppa.. Why?" You peak outside of Siwon's flat, worry that something about you bothering him, but you can't go out with this outfit. "Oppa, wait.." Kyuhyun just walks away without looking back at all and disappeared when turns into the elevator voyer.
 
"Who?" Asks Siwon who's stand behind you just with his towel on and wet hair and body, water dripping everywhere.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa. He just came and left without saying anything." You try soo damn hard to fixed your eyes on his eyes rather than his other part of the body.
 
"Oh, I called him a few time last night but he's not answering, maybe he just worried that he decided to visit me this morning, but you're here, so maybe he though that I'm alright. Do you want to take a shower?"
 
"But.. There's something strange.. He look at me in this ou.. Oh my god! He must be thinking that we just have.." F***.. You couldn't finished your words because you don't want to believe it. "I need to get to the bathroom." You run as fast as you could, stay away from Siwon.
 
Nice! You wanted to end this but ended up sleep over in his home! Stupid! You're not even drink but you slept here! You scrunch your face, Why you're being all happy about it though!? You turn on the hot water tap and splash your face to get rid of your stupidness.
 
You just took a shower and got back to the counter.
 
Funny enough, you just realized that all of the toiletries in the counter are spread up organizedly. Well, not all of them had the labels facing directly at you like the rumors had, but it's tidy, nonetheless.
 
Stupid idea got into your head, you want to move it randomly just to test Siwon out whether he'll know which things did you use. But then you remember that you're still try to be cold at him. So you slap your own cheeks and just turn on the tap water and wash your hand.
 
With the hot water still running from the tap, you look up to the mirror to practice your cold face, but in the middle of fogged mirror, you see something:
A message, written with fingers that only come out if it the mirror fogged, occupied the whole mirror.
 
 
 
Don't you dare to stripped out of your
dress with cute face in front of me again,
or I'll kiss you..
 
Chu~
 
 
 
And in the bottom he adds a small note:
 
 
 
I even love you when you were all grumpy in your sleep.
 
 
 
Everything Mixed up in your mind and heart.
 
Awww.. Love you too. WAIT! Is it for me?? I don't strip out!
 
But I slept in his shirt.
 
But I didn't strip off!! I wasn't grumpy! What the hell am I??
 
So it's for another girl??
 
Or was it from the girl to him???
 
 
You march out of the bathroom in your towel, with water run down from your whole body.
 
Siwon widen his eyes when he sees you walk closer to him, stomp on the floor like that. He sits on his kitchen, already wearing a casual shorts with dark grey T-shirts. 
 
"You said you just came back here the day before yesterday and you're really busy even in your day off!" You shout at him, Siwon stupidly just nods his head. "Then how many girls spent a night in your home before me?"
 
"What?" Siwon scrunches his face in every part that he can.
 
"The scribes on the bathroom. Everybody can see it! Do you want the whole world to know that she's cute when she's strip off, or do you want to know that she thinks you're cute when you're strip off?? Do you want to showed it off?? Who is she??!?!"
 
Siwon laughs at you and puts down his phone, trying so hard not to fall from the stool when he's laughing.
 
"What??" 
 
He stands up and holds both of your shoulders. "First, being mean isn't fit you at all. Second, you're just being cute again like last night. Now I can't help it but.." Kiss you.
 
And you cave in.
 
There's something like a jolt happening every time Siwon's lips moves. The tension affected all over your body. Nothing in this world matter anymore right now.
 
"Oopsie.." Siwon hold your towel at your chest just before it slides down from your upper body.
 
Embarrassed, you turn your face again to cover it up. "So who is she?"
 
"She..?" Siwon gets back to his seat. Pulling of his teasing face. "Why, are you jealous?"
 
"No." You answer, a few second too fast for looking innocent.
 
"Of course you're not.. base on what you said last night?" Siwon put his hand on your waist.
 
You look down, "What did I say last night?"
 
"Basically everything."
 
"Really? But.. last night, we're.. not.. well you know? Right?" Timidly, you trace his collarbone with your ring finger just to avoid eye contact with him.
 
"You don't remember?" Siwon acts disappointed, "It's pretty intense last night. How could you nor remember?" Siwon hold both of your shoulder. "You sure you're not drunk?"
 
"No! That's why I know we didn't."
 
"Then, how you ended up in my shirt?"
 
"Oppa tell me.." You incline towards him like you're going to kiss him. Siwon already smiles and close his eyes. Ready for you. But you back up.
 
"Mwoya.."
 
"Hehe.. How did I end up in your shirt? Did I really strip off? Solma.."
 
"I should just filmed that and watch it whenever I feel down, because it surely brings my laughter." He laughs at your expression. "You fell asleep beside me last night. And when I woke up around 3 you started whining and said that you can't breath and that your dress was suffocating. Andddd.. you tried to strip off in your sleep, although you can't find your own zipper, so I opened it up for you."
 
"Eng.." God! Stupid! You close your eyes.
 
And suddenly Siwon kisses you again. Holds you tightly at your waist. You smile in your kiss and cling your arms around his neck, welcoming what may happen.
 
 
~~
 
 
What is she doing??? Kyuhyun punch his steering wheel. Damn! The image of you in his head was supposed to be all pretty with that white big shirt and big smile of yours, it makes the image was so pure and angels-like, but now it's corrupted, it become the most disgusting image of you in his head. He buried his head in his steering wheel, tries to control his emotion. But that big proud smile of yours sent him on the edge.
 
"Why?? Why with hyung?" Why did you play with my heart like that? I thought we're doing fine. I thought you're a nice woman. "WHYY???" Kyuhyun finally broke down in tears inside his car on Siwon's apartment carpark. "You didn't even try to hide it and smile instead." He's sobbing weakly. "Why him.. Why now.."
 
 
 
"What happened?" Asks Kyuhyun manager as he takes brake from filming. Kyuhyun looks up at him. "You're just seem.. off."
 
"Nothing." Kyuhyun's looking somewhere else. "I'll do better."
 
"Why? You're all bright these last few days. Are you sick?"
 
"I'm alright.." Kyuhyun forces a smile, which made his manager even worried. "Hyung.. When is the next schedule that included all member? SuShow?"
 
"Oh.. SuShow is still in another three weeks, why?"
 
"Just asking.. Nothing until then?" Kyuhyun calculating his heart.
 
"Suju m has brief meeting before shooting next week though for the next variety, if you really miss the member."
 
He got shock, "Siwon hyung too?"
 
"Oh, no.. All suju m but Siwon. Yeah we haven't see him for so long. I wonder how's he doing.." The manager looks up.
 
"Great I guest." Kyuhyun answer cynically. But his manager doesn't catch the meaning behind it, so Kyuhyun just look at his phone, it's ringing but he's not answering. His recent calls are mostly missed calls from you, you call him almost everyday, sometime even thrice a day. And seeing a bunch of missed-calls, messages and chats from you made Kyuhyun extremely happy, but get upset immediately as soon as he remembered you call him this often because you caught up cheated with Siwon.
 
 
••
 
 
He's not answering again. Does he extremely busy? Is he alright? Did he mad at me?
 
You put your phone down just before it vibrate again for another incoming chat:
 
Siwon Choi
 
• Just tell me when you're in your lunch break
• it's so lonely here, I'm dying
 
 
• It's lunch break!!
• Why?
• Just come back home.. 😛
 
Suddenly Siwon call for a FaceTime.
 
And the good thing about having a really good looking boyfriend is, the video call time seem like a movie time. He's so gorgeous you can't tell yourself enough how lucky you are to be able dating him like this.
 
"Oppa, do you know Kyuhyun's oppa schedule? Is he deadly busy or something? I can't reach him. Can you make sure he's okay.."
 
"He lives with the other members and managers always set an eye on him, so don't worry. But.. Ya! Your boyfriend here is also work his off. How can you only care about him?" Siwon eyebrows rises up high when he's furious.
 
You just laugh, "Because he's my bias.." You're sticking your tongue out. "Have you eat yet?"
 
"I just had a brunch. What would you eat for lunch?" Asks Siwon, he's in his waiting room on the filming set, like he said hours ago.
 
"This.." You turn your camera to your lunch box filled with salads, seafood pancakes and a bottle of cold pressed juice beside it. "Haha.."
 
"So cute.. So that's what you've been doing this morning before go to the office?"
 
"Yeah.."
 
"I want one when I arrive there next week, okay! Stuff me with healthy food."
 
"Next two weeks.." You remind him. "I will so just come home safely, I miss you.."
 
"Me too.."
 
There're some of your employees eavesdropping in front of your door. After you refuse to have lunch with them because they eventually tired to get you have lunch with them, they started to treat you like a big boss again. As someone who annoyed them, someone to bad-mouthed about, basically just a lucky s just like before.
 
"Yikes!!"
 
"I will never see Siwon as the way he is again after this."
 
"Can you imagine this company is actually run by this such person.." on of your employee leaves the door, "Excuse me, I'm gonna throw up."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jen.." You lying on your bed with Jenna beside you, playing with her phone. "What do you think about me paying Siwon a visit next Friday night?" You ask soooo randomly.
 
"To Beijing?" Jenna put her phone down. "I'm leaving on Friday! Can you just visit him today??? So I can come along??"
 
"I can't.. Beside, if we'll going on the same day, we can hang out on the airport together." You laughing at her. "Do you think it's possible? Can I disguise as a staff?"
 
"Maybe.. If his fans there haven't see the rumor between you and him."
 
"What rumor anyway? We just hooked up like a couple of week, and you are the only one who know it." You sit straight, looking at her.
 
"Long before that.. When you practice dancing with him and Hyerin at your gym. Hyerin posted pictures the three or four of you after the practice in her blog and Instagram. And someone spotted you watch the SS5 in Hongkong or Taiwan, and they just starting the rumor."
 
"That's nonsense.. I go there with George, and we're llike linked arms all the time he was basicly like my boyfriend."
 
"George instagramed his picture with you and Siwon too after the concert."
 
"What the.. Why everybody post something after they did something?? I didn't even do anything."
 
"Because you're a different species than us."
 
You laughing and get up to prepare yourself. "Let's eat out.. Do you want to eat seafood tonight?"
 
"I'll eat everything. So please lead our way." She gets up and jumping around.
 
 
 
 
 
"I actually meet oppa, when I just arrive here. That's why I don't want to let you know the exact date when I was landing here." Jenna opens more honest conversation as alcohol slowly infiltrated her blood system.
 
"Oppa? Your brother, Jason?"
 
"Joongki oppa."
 
"Aah.. You go to the army base?" You know it now why she never asked you to pick her up at the airport. "The guys were with you?"
 
"No I went there alone. As soon as I arrived here. We exchange letters a few time, and her mom tell me how to get there and stuff." She sighs. You give time for her to manage her breath, Joongki for Jenna was like first love come true, but it ended too quickly. "I don't know what to expect again in the future, when he's the exact person I want to spend my life with, but there's no way we can continue it. Personality, life experience, way of thinking, perspective, and all of that, I never found a man like that, I only can find that combination in my head. Yet, he's all of that, he's embodied the man in my dream. And to find out that he attracted in me, when I had a huge crush on him since I was live here is like both my dream came true."
 
You rub Jenna's arm, pour her another drink.
 
"I could've been just move here, support him, but can we survive to dating behind her fans? Faking everything? Until when? How can he love me as much as I love him, when there's like million other love him even more than just me?"
 
And you stop there.
 
Now that you and Siwon are officially together still doesn't means both of you are invincible.
 
"So what.. now I still have to compete with his countless fans? Compete with you?" You ask Jenna.
 
"And millions other.. I'm pretty mild, honey. There some others still believe that he would be her husband no matter what."
 
Fine! I'll go there on Friday wait for me oppa!!! Don't go marry someone else while I'm here!!
 
So for the next conversation with Siwon you keep in stealthy ask him about his exact schedule, whether it's possible for you to just hop in between. He said that everyday he went back to the hotel probably around 2 or 3 in the morning and the only day off is on Sunday for church and probably eat out with his personal staff at night.
 
And you love how planning a surprise always makes you happy. After you've done all the ticketing and hotel reservation, the last meeting on Friday afternoon is basically kill you slowly. You couldn't even stay still in your chair for the whole 3 hours of meeting.
 
'Are you not feeling well?'
 
Asks your assistant through a note that he passed on to you.
 
You just shake your head to answer him, hopping that he wouldn't initiate a group discussion after this meeting is done.
 
The clock seems runs too slow until the very end when finally the last stake holder left from your office, you bow to their car deeply and exhale.
 
"I really need to go! We can have a discussion on Monday morning, there's no meeting at that day right? So make a schedule for us to review today's meeting that morning with all of the team! 9 am sharp! I really have to go now!! Bye.." You run on your high heels to your car in the car park to pick up your luggage and catch a cab to go to the airport. There's no time to think about airport fashion or even the most comfortable clothing to wear on the plane. All of that are in your large suitcase.
 
As soon as got there that night, you check in to the hotel that in the same building as Siwon's serviced hotel. And just like you've guess, because his is serviced hotel and you're not, you can't access Siwon's room without a pass key though his elevator even if you have his room number, so you just asks him to tell you when he will be arrived and to come to the lobby before he get into his room because you have something for him there.
 
And you waited, for hours, not into fall asleep when he arrives.
 
At 3 am, he calls to your number that being redirect to your international number. Not wanting to let him now you're here, you reject his call and call him via Skype instead.
 
"Why?" He asks, as soon as he accept your call.
 
"Nothing I just doing something with the laptop so it's more convenient to call you here." You lied. "Are you done? Are you on your way to get back to your hotel?" You quickly get dress and prepare to walk down to the lobby.
 
"Yes, I'm done, I'm on my way. What's your gift anyway? Did you sent it this morning? Whaaa~~at?" He whines, you can hear the manager beside him is going to threw up.
 
"I'm not buying your aegyo. Just go to the lobby and ask the receptionist.." Running out of breath, you get out of your room to the elevator and get to the lobby.
 
"What is that? Don't raise my hope too high." Siwon whining endlessly.
 
"No, I won't."
 
"Fine." He sighs. "So.. What are you doing? It's really late." He gave up.
 
"Nothing. I just wait for your call." You sit in the lobby lounge peacefully. "Tomorrow is weekend anyway, we cou.. I could wake up a little bit late." Your couldn't hold your grin.
 
"You should just sleep early.. Oh Hyung could you drop me off there so I can walk pass through the lobby?" Ask Siwon to his manager in between the conversation with you.
 
Oh! He's close!
 
"What you're going to do after this?" You ask.
 
"Straight to bed.. I'm deadly tired."
 
"Good then, I'm also really sleepy." You almost yawn.
 
"That's why you should just go to sleep and not wait for me to get back home." From his back sound, you can hear him walking off the car and into the hotel. Not long after that you can actually hear his footsteps. "I actually just want you to go back to sleep right now, like now now, but I'm on my way to the receptionist and I want you to see my reaction after I get whatever it is you sent to me."
 
"I'll wait.. I want to see your reaction too." You answer him just in time you see him turn to the receptionist. "Oh I can tell you're close.." And you see him laughing while walk to the receptionist, he didn't see you, so you stand up. "Now turn left."
 
Siwon confusedly looking to his left just to find you smile brightly to him. Just like he lose strength he drop his phone from his ears and smile, tricked, "Mwoya.." His whole face just turn so bright like someone click the turn in button.
 
You run to him just when he opens his arms widely to hug you. "Mwoya ige?" He rumbles your hair softly and both of you walk away from the receptionists who now pay full attention to both of you.
 
"What are you doing here?" He leans onto your shoulder while walking away.
 
"Visiting oppa, a tired oppa."
 
"There's really no one but you. You're really is the best!"
 
"Of course.."
 
"You stay here? At this hotel? You booked a room?" He's looking at you, you just nod at him. "Great! I want to fall asleep snuggling." He turns to left, the opposite direction where serviced hotel elevator located.
 
"But isn't your room is there.." You point at the serviced hotel entrance, his place.
 
"But it'll be more convenient in your room.." Siwon pouts and slightly pulls you to his direction.
 
"I want to go to your room.. Pleaseeee.." Your whine wins him.
 
And all the way from the elevator to his room both of you just being lovey dovey glued to each other just like a normal couple who haven't see each other for weeks. More over there's no one there to judge you. So when he's in front of his room and prepare to open it, you already leaning towards him, ready for a kiss.
 
"Ya.." The manager scolds Siwon.
 
The door open, and there's managers, stylists and staff who sit in the living room, looking directly at you and Siwon in front of the door.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy enjoy this chapet! Thank you for reading, subscribing and vote! Please leave a lot of comment i need feedback from you <3 <3
 
 
 
27 February 2015