Epilogue II

Secret: Between The Two Idols

L.A. August 2018

 

 

 

 

Siwon walks out of the bathroom to the vanity. Hands in his pockets.

 

“Oh you’re done?” Nara catches the wave on Siwon’s pomaded hair. “That’s quick!”

 

“Yeah, cause I don’t have to do a lot of things like you.” He leans on one side of the vanity. “I don’t blocked your light, do I?”

 

“No. It’s okay.”

 

“How do I look?”

 

“Wait.. I just need to add lipstick...” Nara puts lipstick on. “And a bit of highlighter..”

 

“Hmm.. gorgeous..” Smile never leaves Siwon’s face today.

 

Nara laughs and turns away front the mirror to look at her man. “You look stunning.. the producer will cast you right away.”

 

“It’s because you’re the stylist.” He smiles contented. "I like this shirt." Siwon kiss the top of Nara’s head.

 

“What do you think about growing your hair again?”

 

Siwon grins while shaking his head.

 

Nara laughs at his cute gesture.

 

“Can I tell the manager that we’re ready to go now?”

 

“Uh hu.” Nara stands up and grabs her purse and light olive blazer. Showing her ivory sleeveless blouse and torn jeans. “Thank you for picked me up at the airport.” She leans on Siwon who’s texting to the manager.

 

“No. Thank you for flying to L.A. for me. On weekdays too. I really wanted to go to NY first, but I couldn’t squeeze the schedule. Hyerin already sent me a hate message for kidnaping their CEO, so I know I should spend your time real wise.” Siwon puts his phone in his pocket. And then hug Nara instead.

 

“It’s okay.. I have to go to a meeting here too.”

 

“No. I’ll arranged another trip to NY as soon as I can.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“Anyway.. Eunhyuk and Donghae bragged that you, Hyerin and Jenna treated them and the managers for dinner when they were there. They said you treated them at a better place and better food than when we're there for Kcon."

 

"What?" Nara laughs. "No.. It’s pretty much the same. But we were craving dessert after that, so we just eat a lot more. "

 

"Are you still awkward with the whole group?" Siwon Nara's hair with love.

 

"Hmm.. Maybe because Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa came in smaller group, we share more intimate dinner. It’s more comfortable."

 

"Glad you find yourself okay around them. But then.. Eunhyuk said they got so many fashion products from you too.” Siwon pouts while looking at Nara.

 

“Hyerin prepared that for them. Beside.. I made you the whole sweater, stitch by stitch with my own hand, with the finest selection of cashmere thread too. No ordinary person could afford it, honey.”

 

“Ahh.. you’re right. That’s more precious..  I wear your sweater all the time, sweetheart. Treat it with my utmost care. Don’t you worry.”

 

Siwon touch the top of Nara’s scrunched nose. “It’s strange.. Why do I feel so happy right now yet so at peace? Like I was so excited before flying here because I gotta do new stuff and foremost, meeting you. But as soon as I saw you at the airport until we share a room like this right now, I just want to be right in this moment. I felt really blessed.” Siwon plays with Nara’s hair while intensely looking at her.

 

“Me too. It’s like I can’t thank God enough to be able seeing you be more and more influential like this, while your mind in peace. Remembering how devastated you were, just a few months ago? You’ve work hard oppa..” Nara flatten Siwon’s shirt on his chest.

 

“It’s also because of you. You are the reason why I want to aim higher and higher while being more and more humble.” Siwon hugs Nara’s waist and Nara holds on his neck. “I want to spend the rest of my life beside you.. being your life partner. Walking side by side make each other a better person.”

 

“Reaaaalllyyy??” Says Nara. Leaning away while still holds on to his neck. “But I see someone getting pretty excited every time he sees a young girlband as guests in his show..”

 

Siwon laughs. “Honey.. how can you make my deep words ended up like that? Beside they’re more like nieces to us. We’re pretty much just a group of ajjussi to them too.”

 

Nara glares at him doubtfully.

 

“Try to take it this way.. Being surrounded with that girls, I chose to be with one girl, and will forever still choose her compare to anyone else. Imagine how special that girl is, outshining everybody else. Blinding me.”

 

“Well..” Nara’s nodding, flattered.

 

"You can see I'm not flirty like that guy who made you his music video model."

 

"Hahahaha.." Nara pokes Siwon's chest. "Oppa oppa oppa.. Chill.. Anyway, how’s your campaign with Unicef? Where are you going in near future?”

 

“That’s not going to distract me. We need to talk about jealousy in our next couple therapy. But I don’t have any unicef event for a whole month next month. Thank you for reviewing my speech last time. As expected.. former miss representative, and now miss CEO. You are really good with words.”

 

“That’s the least I can do. Oh can you practice the speech while we’re having face time again anytime.. that’s so fun.” Nara looks at her watch. “So we go now? Do I look good enough? Too New Yorker?”

 

“I don't know about too New Yorker, but this is perfect. You’re perfect.” Siwon cups your face with his two hand and give you a light pecks. “Oops! Did I ruin your makeup?”

 

Nara laughs. “No..” She lightly wipes a trace of her lipstick on Siwon’s lips.

 

The manager knocks on the door.

 

“Hi we’re done here.. By the way, thank you for let me tag along for dinner.” Nara opens the door for the manager.

 

“Oh.. My pleasure.” Answer Suju’s manager that hired around Siwon’s army time. He just met Nara today. “The agent already sent the car.”

 

“Okay..” answers Siwon. “This apartment had a really nice view..” He walks out of his room into the living room.

 

“It’s because Nara is accompanying you. You always said the room was cold when we’re in china.”

 

Nara laughs, “Good thing winter never come to L.A. then.. Oppa will associate being warm as being happy with me.”

 

“Of course not. I will be happy with you through the winter too. Ah! Should we running tomorrow morning while the weather is good?”

 

“Sure! We should climb up around Griffith Park. You should come with us too, sir.” Nara adds the last sentence to the manager.

 

“Okay..” He answers it with smile while grimacing inside. Why his artist has to met a girlfriend that also like to work out.. he just wanted to stay on the bed whenever they don't have schedule.

 

“Wait oppa, brief me about the dinner again.. so I know how to position myself.” Nara walks alongside Siwon and the manager.

 

“So my agent here arranged a dinner for a producer who wanted to see me. He has a few film works, and wanted to see me in person to talk about which one is suitable for me..”

 

“Okay, so there will be the producer with his entourage, the agent, and your entourage..?” Siwon nods to Nara. “And your entourage will be?”

 

“The three of us.”

 

“You didn’t bring any translator?”

 

“Who needs one if we have you.” Siwon’s kidding. “No.. no.. I’ll introduce you as my special friend -like you requested- I won’t ever say that you’re my girlfriend to anybody. But let me know if I made myself look like a dumb while talking in English.” Siwon walks behind Nara. “You’re free to socialize with them, you don’t have to talk about me or helping me with anything.”

 

He slowly hugs Nara from behind. Resting his head on her shoulder.

 

“Woow..” Nara tilts away from Siwon’s head. “Double job tonight.. I have to be your special friend and your translator.” She says, dreamily.

 

“You should ask for double pay..” the manager jokingly whispers to her.

 

“Triple. She’s my stylist for the week to.”

 

Nara whispers to the manager back. “You should check your email.. He's been lying the whole time, I'm not his real girlfriend. I receive payment just to be here. I already sent you the bill.. I’m sorry I just break your biz traveling budget.”

 

The manager got panicked for a split second before he found out that Nara is joking.

 

Siwon and Nara laugh out loud. Cheeks sticking, with Siwon’s arm tightly hugging Nara from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last chapter, really ;)

 

 

Thank you for all of your supports and warm words this whole time

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19 Aug 2019