After SA

Secret: Between The Two Idols

“He’s so busy, I hope you understand that he couldn’t play as much as he wants with you.”

 

“Of course… I didn’t know that he got a tour in South America. Waah… It’s great.. If I know earlier I would congratulate him. You must be proud of your son, mother.” You smile to Siwon’s mother.

 

“Yes… But he didn’t really pay attention to his own health. He’ll be back here the day after tomorrow around dawn.”

 

“Maybe our ____ can visit him and take care of him when he’ll arrive here. Right honey?” Your mother pats your knees. “He lately often takes care of her too.”

 

“But you’ll be busy as well.” Siwon’s mother looks concern.

 

“It’s okay, I’ll make time..”

 

“Oh, it’s really nice to know our Siwonie has someone who looks after him…” Siwon’s mother squeezes your fingers.

 

You smile to Siwon’s mother and eat your slice of pie in front of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walk into the elevator in Siwon's residential building with someone hold a big box in his arms and a girl beside him. It’s early in the morning and you're still sleepy because you have spent hours to prepare meals for Siwon. When you push the floor number where Siwon's place located, you ask the couple which floor they would want to come off.

"Oh, it's the same with you. Thank you for your consideration." he answers.

On the whole elevator ride you try hard not to yawn and look away from the couple until the three of you arrive at the floor you're heading. They also walk to the same direction as you and stop right in front of the door that you thought it was Siwon's. "Oh, is it your house? Then I must be mistaken." You check on your phone tried to read the direction Siwon had write down for you, thought that you haven’t fully awaken yet.

"No. Wait.. Are you Siwon's relatives?" He asks and looks at your bags.

"Yes, I just call him downstairs, he allowed me to come up and told me his unit number." When you call him few minutes ago you thought that he's alone. You didn't expect him to have another visitor when you're there.

Siwon just got back from his South America concert tour this dawn. From yesterday your mother already busy telling you to send him an energizer breakfast right after he arrive at Seoul. So after he arrived this dawn you call him, telling him that you're going to visit him.

“It’s his home. Come in…” The man gives the box to the girl and opens Siwon's door for you. You glance at him and raise one of your eyebrows. He even holds his key and knows his password without telling Siwon to open the door from the other side.

When you walk in you could hear someone's busy moving things and someone else is talking. From the voice, Siwon seems to have another visitor.

You deeply inhale. Why does he always surrounded by the others when he agreed to meet you? Didn't he's the one that told you, your 'relationship' is just between you two?

 

In your last meeting with him and his mother, he clearly took Kyuhyun and his manager to the lunch in purpose, Kyuhyun stated that. Siwon didn't even call you to make sure Kyuhyun safely brought you home or not. You tried to be cool and understanding that he went overseas and crazily busy so he didn't have time for you. You even haven’t really get it the fact that he just get in weeks of tour on the other side of the world without telling you in advance, but now, the first time you'll going to meet him in weeks, he still got everybody at his house?

As you walk deeper, you could see Kyuhyun stands up, hands on his waist and looking at the entrance door, apparently waiting for the man beside you and the girl.

Kyuhyun surprised to see you come with them. "Oh!" He rounds his mouth and tilts his head side ways looking at you, fascinating. "Have you been following me?" He smiles.

"Why do I have to following you?" You also smile to him. Suddenly feel slightly better because at least someone in this house happy to see you.

Siwon who stands in the far corner  with his back facing you, turns around when he hears your voice. "You're here." He walks toward you. Siwon give you a big warm hug that make your knees lose its strength. You completely forget that just a moment ago you're angry at him.

"What is this??" Kyuhyun pulls Siwon's away from you. And tried to hug you as we'll but Siwon hold his shoulder strongly.

"What you're think you're doing?" Says Siwon with a warning tone. You laugh to Kyuhyun cute attempt.

"I leave it here.." The girl puts clothing plastic wraps for suits that she carried on the chair. "I'll take my leave. You guys work hard. Bye." She waves to Kyuhyun, Siwon and the man beside you. "Good bye." She bows to you and leaves the place.

"That's our stylist and this is our manager, Kim Daebin." Kyuhyun introduce the man to you.

"Do you also live here?" You ask Kyuhyun and the manager beside him. You thought Siwon live alone.

"No. Siwon is too old he can't unpack his things on his own." Kyuhyun says without even thinking twice.

His manager smacks him. "Siwon's injured his spine a little. So we're here to help him." He put the box he carried on the table.

"Really? How?" You ask Siwon. He wave it off and walk away from you.

"No, it's nothing. Have a seat.." He points at the couch.

"Kyuhyun~ah let's go! Lets have a breakfast before we reach the dorm." The manager facing Kyuhyun. "Siwon already got some companion here."

You look at Kyuhyun who turns his head to you while pouting his lips. "You can't join me for breakfast. Because you haven't give me my bouquets like you promise to.." He points at your big bag contains Siwon's breakfast.

You chuckle and roll your eyes. This guy.. "It's not like I wanted to. Beside..." You tried to estimate the dish you brought for Siwon, whether it'll be enough for all of them. You feel sorry for Kyuhyun because you always ended up bring one pack of gift when Kyuhyun was also there. "I actually brought Siwon some breakfast, I guess it's enough for the three of you, we could just buy some additional rice, if you guys want to..." You look at Kyuhyun.

He widen his eyes, but quickly sigh. "Well.. if you insist..." He answers you with a fake lazy tone, but then Kyuhyun turns to Siwon and asks his Hyung with a lot of cheerful tone. "Hyung, can we just eat here?"

"Sure." Siwon sits beside you. "You cook the rice." He told Kyuhyun.

"Me? Can we just order delivery for plain rice?" Kyuhyun tries to avoid his duty.

"I'll cook it." You tap Siwon's knee and walk to his kitchen. "Can I make it here? Where's the pot? Or do you have any rice cooker?" You look around Siwon's kitchen counter.

"Wait up, I'll help you." Kyuhyun come to you and help you cook it.

You silently laugh because he act like a kid who didn't want to do something that assigned to him but when someone else did it he want to meddle around.

 

 


"That's nice of you bring Siwon's breakfast this early morning." Says manager Daebin.

You involuntary widen your eyes. It sounds like I desperately chase him or something.

"My mom made it.." You grin to manager Daebin. "I just help a few things."

"Oh, that's why it's so delicious." Kyuhyun busy munching his side dish, he doesn't see you clenching your teeth. But then when he looks at you, you immediately grin at him. Manager Daebin and Siwon laugh at your act.

To think the whole situation again, today could be pretty awkward like the other day when you have late lunch with Siwon, his mom, manager Junghoon and Kyuhyun. But as you look at Kyuhyun who happily keep eating his breakfast, you realize that he always save the day. You and Siwon couldn't act more awkward to each other every time you surrounded by other people, the managers always treat you nicely but too polite, it makes things a little rigid. On the other hands the one that can lead the situation well and act normal to each person is Kyuhyun.


You're too involve to their conversation not like the last time you eat with them, so although at first you just planned to drop the breakfast for Siwon, you ended up stay there for hours.

 


                 ....
 



Because the SA tours just finished, most of them have a few days off. It's also near Yesung enlistment date, so later on that night, the members, some managers, and some of the staff have a dinner together. The atmosphere is bright and they talk about everything.

When some of the staff already went home and Heechul who sits on the other side of the table from Siwon start talking silly, Siwon look at his phone.

 

He have nothing to do later on this night, he's planning to go to your place. But he's thinking to text you or not because it's near midnight, it might be improper to visit you at this hour or you might be already falling asleep.

 
Kyuhyun glances at Siwon's phone screen. "Hyung.." He says as he looks away.

"Hmm?" Siwon decides not to come to your home. He locks his phone and looks up at Kyuhyun who sits beside him. To be perfectly honest, he miss you but the insecure part of him mad at you because you invite Kyuhyun and manager Daebin to have breakfast when all he want was just to spent time with you alone this morning.

 

 

 

 

 

15 June 2013