The Ultimate Sign

Secret: Between The Two Idols

That morning started up like usual when Kyuhyun walked outside his room, flexing his back. His head feels so heavy now that he’s catching a cold. The members  are still asleep cause last night party, so he only saw Sungmin the early riser who walk around the dorm before Kyu went inside the bathroom.

The dorm was totally in silent before Kyu the shower. But once he turned it off minutes later, he could hear a commotion outside.

Since Kyuhyun has been sick for a few days, he got easily annoyed by this kind of noise. All of you'll be dead if this turn out to be nothing important. He marched outside the bathroom.

"Yah! Did you tell your fans that you're sick?" Asked Eunhyuk, yawning all the way because he just woke up.

Behind him, there's some delivery guys carried boxes into the dorm.

"What is this?" Kyuhyun widen his eyes, seeing the size of the box that those people are carried. The boxes are nicely wrap, with a five star hotel logo on each side.

"Food. For you. It's from your fans right? They have no fansite logo on it." Sungmin look through the box. "Mwoya??? It's too much!" He said as the delivery guys keep on brought in another giant boxes.

"Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?" One of the delivery guy search for Kyu. He then handed him an small package in an envelope before asked him to sign the recipient paper.

"Thankyou.." Kyuhyun greeted the delivery guy halfheartedly because he's focusing on the envelope. Kyu opened it while walking away to his room to put in a proper clothes.

He just randomly tell everybody on weibo that he's sick last dawn, so it's probably a reaction from the fans to give him food for a 'get well soon' sign. Because he often received it, so it wasn't a big deal to receive this kind of gift.

 

But if it from fans, they usually put their logo on so he could acknowledge where it comes from. Furthermore, they usually gift food if there's a performance or stuff like that when there's staffs or another production crew to be impressed, not in the dorm like this. And then, he just posted it few hours ago in his weibo, the fans wouldn't got the chance to gather things up to give him this food on early morning. So Kyu curiously open the envelope.

He chuckled as soon as he saw his own shirt inside the envelope. It's a shirt he lent you when you stay at Jeju. The shirt came with a small paper.
 


'This is for saying that you're alright when we met, but rambling on sns that you're sick just hours after.

^^ Get well soon, Kyuhyun oppa..'
 


Kyuhyun couldn't hold his smile while walk back to the living room where Eunhyuk and Sungmin busy looking into the box.

"These are from the H hotel you know? Which fandom that gave it to you? It's dang expensive.." Sungmin turns to Kyuhyun when he sees him coming.

Kyuhyun bites his lips in order not to smile. "It's from my friend.." He sits on the dining table.

"Because you're sick?" Asks Sungmin.  Kyuhyun just nods and helps his Hyung to spread the food on the table. "It's a feast, this is. It's a feast." Sungmin said that over and over.

"It's too much.." Eunhyuk mumbles to himself then turns to Kyu. "Should we call the other members upstairs for breakfast?"

"Oh.." Kyu shortly answered while got his phone in his room to call you for a few minutes. And exactly when Kyuhyun walked out of his room while ended his call with you, smiling, Ryeowook saw him.

"Oh... Once again thank you... Eng... Anyeong... Ehm..." Kyuhyun involuntary made a cute face while saying those to you.

Ryeowook stared at Kyu until he put his phone away. "Aren't you sick?" He asked Kyu. "Why do you look so bright?" Kyuhyun just grinned at Ryewook.

...

 

"So who is she?" Asks Ryeowook. They’re just hanging out at the dorm because they have no schedule that morning.

"Who?" Asks Kyuhyun back without taking his eyes off the phone.

"The girl.."

Kyuhyun chuckles, still not looking Ryeowook in the eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on.. Your mood, your tweet, your choice of clothes the coordi gave you." Ryeowook lowers his head so Kyuhyun couldn't avoid him. "You couldn't be more obvious than this.." Kyuhyun just turns away from his bestfriend and keeps on laughing. "The members will notice it too sooner or later."

Kyuhyun smiles and pats Ryeowook back, "It's nothing right now. But if it turns out to be something, I'll let you know first.."

"No thanks.." Ryeowook leans away from Kyu. "Is she the one who brought us breakfast on the other day?"

Kyuhyun laughs and holds Ryeowook's neck and playfully wrestling with him while laughing hard. But it's not distracted him from what he's thinking about around a week ago. “I need to go for a while.. I’ll see you later, okay.”

 

Kyu leaves Ryeowook alone in a daze.

...


'Properties to define yourself'

Kyuhyun laughs at the tittle in the news paper he just read. It's a tittle of an article in small column in the middle of lifestyle section in a Sunday newspaper he just got. He's about to takes out his phone to make a call.

"Why you suddenly need last Sunday newspaper? Lucky I haven't get rid of that." His mother comes into the car and grabs her bag.

"Oh.." Kyuhyun puts away his phone and helps her handed her bag.

"Why do you need that? There's nothing about Suju in there.."

"Yeah. I need it for something else." He turns to his mom. "Are you done mom? Shall I go now?"

"Oh.. Drive save baby.." His mother rumbles her son's hair affectionately. "Have some proper lunch!"

"Yes.. I'm going.."

As soon as his mother closed the door and left, Kyuhyun take his phone again and make a call.

"Hallooow.." Someone from the other line answers it playfully.

Kyuhyun chuckles, "Yo, I just read your article. Nice.."

"Nice? It's weird, I'm weird.. But I follow your instruction to ask the question beforehand so I have the time to think about what I should say. It helps a lot, thank you so much."

"When you ask me suggestion for your first interview at TV, I thought it's about the company and overall property issue. I'm kind I surprise that you appear at the newspaper too. And I just read there's also personal question. Did they give that question when you ask for the draft?" Kyuhyun folds the newspaper.

"Yes... And I had another magazine interview few days ago.. You would be much more surprise then, because it way more personal."

"Just reading this already made me feel bad."

"Why?"

"Because it's like I knew more than what I should know. I mean, we're friend, but I get to know you better through the media. Something just doesn't feel right."

~

You gulp, He read one article and felt bad about it? I watch thousands of videos and news about him. I probably remember something about his past that he doesn't even remember. "Oppa.. What does it make me then? You've got thousands of articles spread all over the country. How could I not read those if I encounter one?"

"It still.." Kyuhyun exhales, "Wanna grab some lunch today? So we can talk and walk.."

"Sure.."...



You lay on your bed while browsing on your laptop, with a casual sleeveless blouse and short skirt. You are waiting for Kyu to call you. But suddenly your door bell rang. The fact that that person can ran the bell it means that they're someone that the receptionist already familiar with, so they're allowed to come in.

You're curiously look at the monitor to see who is it, when Kyuhyun face fills all over the monitor with a wide grin plastered in his face.

"What are you doing oppa???" You open the door for him, "I thought I already told you to call me when you already at the front gate so you don't have to come upstairs." You say it with nagging tone but he keeps on grinning.

"I just want to know what you're doing at your home at this hour and not at your office." Kyuhyun lean on your dining table, the nearest object he could reach.

"Long story.. Wait a minute oppa, I'll get my bag." You quickly run toward your room and leave Kyu alone.

 

Kyuhyun waits until you walked inside your room, before he brings out something for you. He tiptoes to you kitchen counter and put a set of apron, oven gloves, etc with a small note above it.

 

‘Don’t let your dress get dirty.. ^^’

 

 

He goes back to his original position in a flash and thinks about when you’re about to cook for both Kyuhyun and Siwon right at that kitchen, and Siwon was all set taking care of you brotherly by rolled your sleeves, while all Kyuhyun could do was just staring at your back and doing nothing.

 

You gather all your stuff in your bag and check your appearance one last time on the mirror before got back to Kyuhyun.

Both of you then go to the place he recommends with his car. And for the whole ride, not even a minute you fall into a deep silence other than just to take a breath. Both of you basically couldn't stop talking if you don't have to went into the restaurant.

Kyu opens his hat after he finished ordering. "So what article about me that you've encounter?"

"Mmm..." You mention it... "That you've solo since birth.." Kyuhyun laughs. "I don't know is it because I just went through my first interview ever or because I over analyze.. But.. You seem have a lot of sides in every interview you have."

"Such as.." Kyuhyun's looking at you, anticipating.

"Well, maybe because you're a celebrity and you went through countless interviews, so in every interview they just pointed out the issue that they want. But not all of your character actually showed up." You smile to Kyu. "But I still feel guilty that maybe now I know too much than you want me to know.. After you mention that."
 

"Don't worry.. I know which side to be revealed to public, which side to be kept as a secret."

You nod but purse your lips unintentionally. "Secret.." You whisper.

"Yeah... And befriended with me means you're a part of it. Because you’re a part of my private life that’s not public consumption." Kyuhyun tilts his head looking at you who's looking at the empty table.

"What if people could read what in between that line?" You suddenly look up at him and pierce a gaze towards him.

Kyuhyun chuckle and look away, "Between what should be for public and what should be private? Like what?"

"Like.. You often brought up the topic of how hard it was when you first join the group, how you could know they would hate you as soon as you assigned to the group because you just adding the number to be shared, and how the other members treated you, funny story from that moment and so on... That must be a public consumption right? Since you told people about that..”

 

Kyuhyun silently nod and smile to your words.

 

“What if your fans found out that what you never really mention was: it's been hard on you because you never wanted to be in that position in the first place, you wanted to be a soloist, yet the offer of you become a member of the group was something you couldn't really reject. You thankful for that, but you're torn of being thankful and disappointed at the same time." Kyuhyun looking at you explaining that with his mouth slightly agape. "That's why you couldn't approach them in the first place, and that's when the misunderstood rising."

Kyuhyun's smile turns into a smirk and he nods, "Yeah sure they could read it that way. But it’s only if they knew me well enough. You knew me well enough then, go on.. What about after that?"

"And... You’re still in the dilemma for quite some time after that. But after you could made peace with yourself and became close with the other members, another thing comes up. With the other members had a bunch of activities outside the group and you're not, you felt that your talent alone was actually bigger than the group itself but the public recognition towards you were waaaay too little compare the other members. Part of you wanted to break away, but in other side you knew that there's a big chance through this group that you could be the one you want." You're check on Kyuhyun, afraid that you might be speaking too much from something he wanted to keep to himself. But Kyuhyun just is smiling and paying full attention to you.

"And.."

"Then... You're living in this stance with that dilemma and fall upon your comfort zone convincing yourself that you’re the vocal member of the group. Started to enjoy your place in the group (being one of the least famous), your relationship with the member already develops more than real brother through hardship. So when you started to get attention from public, you found yourself to get too attached to the group. So it takes time for you to found the balance for it. The last one, now... Now that you recognized for your own work, you're in the process of figure out where your place on the variety world and how to properly place yourself there also how to place yourself between the member."

"Daebak.." Kyuhyun than laughs and claps his hand like you're just finished performing or stuff. "Whoaa.." He then takes a breath. "I've been in countless group talk with all the member, but I never even talk all of this stuff with all of the members." Kyu props his chin with his hand. "Like I talked about the variety with Eunhyuk Hyung that I'll never talk with Ryeowook or Sungmin Hyung. Talk about how I actually just wanted to sing with Ryeowook and not the others." Kyuhyun tilts his head and looks at the empty table, “How could you even summarize eight years of my life in words?” he talks to himself silently.

The food comes so both of you concentrate on it and to the waitress. "Thank you.." You greet the waitress. She walks away after significantly stared at Kyuhyun.

"You must be thinking that I just think about myself rather than the group.." Kyu distracts you from the food.

You put down your fork. "No.. That just one side of your thought, the other is how you thought about the other member. I could tell that you are very royal and dedicated toward the group. Don't most of people have both thought? What make them is the way they carried themselves."

Lets out a smile, Kyu raise his glass for cheers, "For your analytical abilities."

You laugh, "For your health." You cling your glass to Kyuhyun's for the toast. Then after you drink, you continue, "You know that you just make your fans went crazy, knowing that you were sick and still went on your schedule like that??"

"I know.." Kyuhyun also drink from his glass, "Thank you for the breakfast... It's so delicious, the members are now hesitating about eat Ryewook's breakfast."

You just laugh and grab the silverware. "Thankyou for the food.."

"Thankyou for the food.." Kyuhyun follows you and starts to eat. "So why aren't you at your office?"

You're choked when hear he ask that. "I thought I just get away from it..." You laugh it off, "It's childish and now I actually regret it. But you know when I call you to ask you about TV interview?"

"Oh.. You sound like it was going to be the end of the world tomorrow morning." Kyu laughs.

"Because it's my first day at works after the..."

"Stairs accident, yeah so?" He continues your words.

You grin widely, "It's my first day and in the morning meeting they told me to do an interview for tomorrow, but they haven't done any preparation. So in the middle of 'What should I do what should I do' I suddenly remembered about you, and ask for your suggestion." You exhale, "When the boards and the directors saw me a bit hesitated, they instantly ask if the vice representative should do that instead of me. But in the end they let me did that, because my father and his fellow chairman said so. I feel bad for my dad because even if he's being objective, people would still thought that he defended me and my appearance in TV was thanks to my father's hand. So i was under a lot of pressure for that interview, I work so hard to did well."

"You did well.. You managed to answer the question perfectly. You also could to describe the issue of housing price rising in a simple yet accurate words. I save that news cut, and I watched it for a few times. You did pretty well.. really.."

"Oh my god!!!" you grab Kyuhyun wrist tightly and shake it over. "Beside my office and the news station who have the video for documentation, you and my mother are the only person who saves the news!! Thank you so much oppa.." 

 

You just realize that your fingers interlace with him.

 

So you let go of his hand while smiling and clearing your throat. " Ehm... So anyway.. I thought that the TV interview was a success and people at my office would at least wont looking down at me after that, but as soon as the other interview offer from the newspaper comes in the talk about me 'the chairman daughter' getting louder. Recently I just heard that I didn't look that sick to not coming to work for a week, that I work overnight because I can't do anything right, and so on.."

"Really??" Kyuhyun widen his eyes in sympathy. You saw this expression a lot in his show, so see him doing it to you cracking you up. "Why? I tried to be in the situation now.. You ruining my mood." He holds your wrist to stop you from laughing out loud. "Continue, please.. Don't leave me hanging like that!"

"Huuufff.." You slowly exhale to stop you from laughing. "Yeah.. So.. I got every work done in time. When I work overnight is because I'm in the middle of creating something for the company. Because I'm not like ordinary employee, I have to make an improvement to the company, I've got hundred thousand of people I need to feed. And that's hurt to hear my own employees at the office said that about me behind my back. So after I had a meeting on site earlier today, I went straight to my apartment because I've done my work for today... It's childish and I regret it now. But it's too late to go back there." You eat your dishes in the middle of your talk. "I'm talking too much. I should just stop now."

Kyuhyun laugh at you. "It's nice to been able to listen all of that directly from you." Kyuhyun smirks, "I even spent a night with you alone but I just figure it out that you're the representative of 'A' company and the daughter of its chairman after I saw the news and read the paper. Yet you even know the story behind my debut days. I hate it.. It's like I don't care about you, about our friendship.."

"I don't want our status would be really matter for our friendship."

"Exactly. I don't want it too. So from now on, don't walk one step behind me, don't get too anxious of what people thought of me when we're hanging out, and you have to ask me directly what you wanted to know, don't search it online. Like my dorm address."

"Hahaha... I'm sorry.. Because I couldn't get to sleep after I went to the club that day, and I saw your sns update saying that you're sick, so I decided to sent you breakfast. And ended up look up for your dorm address at the internet."


"Even the managers and coordis come to our dorm to eat, it's too much, you could just sent one portion for me.." He calls the waitress to bring you the desert.

"Did you have no schedule for today oppa?" You ask Kyu as you heard he order a glass of wine beside the cakes.

"I have to revise a script later on today." Kyuhyun follows your thought, "But a glass of wine wouldn't affect me that much. You want some?"

"No, just water please.." You say to the waiter and continue to Kyu, "Let me drive you home, okay.."

"Okay.." He laughs at you like you're worried for nothing, a glass of wine would be below alcohol tolerate for driving. "You don't drink?" You laugh at him and shrug. "Are you always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Eat just healthy food, don't drink, be a nice daddy's girl?" He motions the orange juice without sugar you ordered.

You smile to your nearly emptied glass, "I weighted around 5 or 8 kilos more than I am now, before I came back here. I also just recently visit the dermatologist when I came back here. So I it would be a waste if I eat recklessly."

"Really? Weren't you already knew Siwon Hyung back then around our debut days? Are you lived overseas since then?"

"Oh, no.. I was still high school back then. While I just study overseas for college."

 

"Is it fun? Went overseas by yourself and came back here few years later?"

"It's a whole different experience, since I live without my parent... I could write thousands pages of novel just to tell about it." You look at a blank spot.

"Tell me.." Kyuhyun softly says to you.

You chuckle to the previous empty spot. "I never really tell the whole story anybody before."

"Try me." It's when you turn your eyes to Kyu, you captivated by his big brown welcoming eyes. "You move there after graduating high school? To which state?"

 

"LA. I actually wanted to go to New York, but because I went there with Hyerin and she wanted to go to LA, and her father and brother lived there so my mom allowed me to study overseas ONLY IF I went to LA."

"You already knew that Hyerin back then??" Furiously, Kyu crinkles his nose.

You found it funny Kyu hates her like he already knew her before.

 

"We knew each other since middle school. She never really close with her own siblings, while I'm the only child, so we match well and became close friend ever since. That's leaded us to study overseas to the same country." Kyuhyun still frowns hearing your explanation. "That was the first time she did that to me oppa, she never be that violent to me before."

"I mean, I understand if you just having a girl fight, but she literally beat you up."

"Because I just said something I shouldn't said.. But she also said something about me that was just..." You lost track of what you're going to said because another thought starting to form in your mind. "Aaaah!!!"

 

"What??"

"I just remember that she always said that I changed according to my current boyfriend. But now that we're talking about my earlier college days, it's not the way it happened. Oh my god I'm so amaze at myself right now that I figure it out about it!!"

"What is that?? Don't get all excited by yourself!"

"Haha okay.." You try to arrange the story to make it easier for Kyu to understand, "I used to like set up a midterm target like I want to study overseas and want to go into the Ivy League and stuff... But just when I arrived there, Hyerin, who's affected by many friends we'd just met, thought that going into Ivy League was impossible. She gave up. But I didn’t, so I set a target to go to Ivy League no matter what. And not too long after that I got close with someone who currently study at MIT, and dated him. I worked hard and spent most of the time studying. So Hyerin told me that I was change like my current boyfriend, I became nerd like."

 

"You're not look like a nerd at all..."

Kyuhyun laughs, remember himself really look like a nerd in middle school. Look at him now. Dances and sings and idolized. The only thing left is the game and his preference to spend spare time hanging out at home.

"Really! I work partime and the uni work was deadly tiring. I never had the chance to dress up or at least pick a nice clothes. And because Hyerin was too pretty, I got easily buried down."

"Why are you so easily compliment another girl?"

"Because she's pretty! You already saw her by yourself.. Your ex is also so damn pretty!! Admit it!"

"Yes of course.. But.." You're pretty too.

"Oh I skip something important! So I stayed at Hyerin's dad's house when the first time I arrive at LA. But then after both of us got accepted into uni, for personal reason, Hyerin didn't want to live there anymore. So we rented a room. And it's not Hyerin if she's not demanding her house to be as luxurious as possible. We ended up living in the pricey apartment we barely could pay. She didn't want to ask any allowance from his dad, and my mom going to dragged me back here if she knew I didn't live at Hyerin's dad's house. So we work part time to been able to pay for the apartment. I really work my off for living and studying. That's why I never really paying attention to my appearance."

"I'll tell your mom so she'll do the justice to this Hyerin."

You laugh and grab Kyuhyun's fingers to calm him down. "After a couple of years I broke up with the MIT guy, and I suddenly feel so miserable. So now that I already getting into Ivy League, I wanted something else... So I set up a new target: I wanted to became prettier, be recognized, and more sociable..."

"So Hyerin really loved to take me to hair salon, bought me clothes, literally make over me. And she slowly introduced me to Korean American sunbae I know from years ago. He was famous and arty and a socialize person. And after some time, he chased me, he chased me hard that make me who never even look at him as a man before, starting to like him. I mean he's smoking, drinking, a bad boy, a guy who I never imagine to be in love with. But because he's work so damn hard to get me, I eventually fall for him. He do photography and cinematography so my photos or videos could be found on every website he hosted. He made me feels like I'm so precious to him and more beautiful than any other girls. He showed me off everywhere he could. And that’s when Hyerin said that I changed. Again. This time because I went to the club more often than her and stuff like that. But it's because I have to mingle around with all of his friend. His friends who knew that he liked me before he told me he like me. His friend who knew that's he's going to date me before I knew. So his friends knew that he got bored with me, even before we talked about it. So we broke up after a year. I had a bad GPA in that year." You cynically scoff, "Be careful of what you wish for, right?"

Kyuhyun squeeze your fingers in his. Giving you strength.

"It's okay.. I knew I shouldn't be with him anyway. I only concerned about the public opinion that time. Because there's million of people who saw the video when the first time he confess to me, I don't know where to put my face if they knew we broke up just a year after. I get what I wanted, though. Without me knowing it."

"He just stupid."

"I know.."

"You deserve more."

"I do. I get over him. I moved on. Really. I know that I should take the lesson and walk away."

"Then you shouldn't think about him anymore."

"I realize that. As soon as he dated Hyerin just a month after we break up."

"Son of a...!!"

"So I moved to NY for an internship, dated a few guys, moved back to LA and live on a rented room by myself to finished my final paper. Moved to NY again, for another internship, dated a few guys, got bored. And finally i decided to flew back here."

Kyuhyun deeply inhale, "With a new target?"

You smile, "Not really.. I just don't want to dispute my mom's words anymore. She told me not to date any American guys. I dated a few. She told me to come home often I just came once in five years. So right now I just did everything she wants me to do. And do it well."

"Like meet up Siwon?"

You chuckle, "Yeah.. Right now love is not my priority, so I don't care. Comes what may."

Kyuhyun let go of your hand and fold it on the table, leaning forward. "If you set a new target then your next boyfriend would be just like the way you want him to be, just set it.. What's your next target?" he smirks.

"Next target?" You pout and think hard. "The last big target I had, were about set up a high academic achievement and personal happiness. I guess right now I wanted to do both in balance. I want to make a nice mark on the company silently but also wanted to rise up the company's name by appear more on the media.. Hehe.."

"Hahaha you enjoying that? Appear on the media?"

"No.. I just wanted to prove myself in front of the company's employee that I work hard for everything I do. And it's for the company's sake. I want my hard work to be recognized."

"Your wish has just been granted.. Be ready to meet the love of your life that can help you balance your life."

You laugh and cheer your glass of water with Kyuhyun's wine. But you choked in the middle of drinking it. Work hard for the company and appear occasionally on the media. Be with someone who's my mom agreed.

"Won't you get nervous just by walking down the street? You might just meet him there."

"Hahaha that mean I desperately expect to meet someone! No... I want to get to know him first before I had any feeling. That's why I don't like blind date. It's like both party would sugarcoated everything just to meet each other expectation."

I wanted this relationship to be the last one, so he has to be husband material.

"So you never like.. For example, just saw a random guy you never know before on a concert and like.. Tak! He's the one! The guy you want to be with..."

"Never.. But it'll be shockingly great if in fact that we match up really well and ended up together. But my ex usually became my close friend beforehand, so.." You answer him halfheartedly because now your mind racing to connected the dots of thought.


Filial son

 

Husband material

 

Media person

 

Agreed by my mom

 

Know him well beforehand

 

Someone with a bright future.

Then it's like the final puzzle from your mind connected the grand plan.

It's him. It's Choi Siwon. OH MY GOD!

You widen your eyes in shock and turn your eyes from random spaces to meet Kyu.

"What?"

"Nothing.." Wooahh I just read the ultimate sign from God!!

“Why your eyes sparkling like that?” He asks.

 

You deeply exhale to hold yourself from smiling. “I just realize about something! And I’ve never been so sure in my live! Like this!” you look at the ceiling, smiling to yourself.

 

Kyu slightly chuckles, “Me too.” He whispers to himself. He intoxicated by your laugh, your story, your life, you. He feels so high right now, and it’s nothing to do with a few gulp of wine he just had.

 

He tilts his head, looking blankly at you.

 

Me too…

I’ve never been so sure about someone,

Until I’m sure I want you, from the moment I saw you at the concert in the middle of thousands people.

Outshined everybody else.

And when I thought that it just some random unfortunate meeting I should let go, you’re there at the backstage talking with Siwon hyung.

To adding the dilemma that you might be out of my reach because you’re gonna end up with Siwon, you’re here.

Talking about life and future like we never shared to anybody else before.



"Oppa.."

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun wakes up from his imagination. Loving how your big eyes already stared at him at the very moment he turn his eyes to you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

Sorry it's taking too long... ^^ please enjoy...

 

 

24 November 2013