Fell

Secret: Between The Two Idols
"Let's get home." The managers stand up and get ready to leave.
 
"Can we go somewhere else first? Grab some dinner or something?" Asks Siwon to the other.
 
"But I'm too tired.." Eunhyuk whining. They just finished ten hours of meeting, not to mention Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae who also made the choreography on early morning.
 
"I also had a practice on early morning tomorrow." Adds Kyu.
 
Siwon sighs. Where are they when I need them? He takes his phone that still have no message from you. I really need distraction!!
 
"Come on let's wrap it.. Go home everybody." Shindong gets up.
 
싫어!! 위러워!!
 
 
~
 
"You need to go home now.." You assistant peeks at your office room.
 
You unplug your earphone and ask him, "What did you say?"
 
"It's nearly 11, you need to go home now. You have to be all set at 10 tomorrow, so you need a good night sleep."
 
It's the first time he approach you again after he said you're being unprofessional mix work and love live.
 
"Just another 2 slides. Let the lights on. I'll turn it off when I'm done." Your eyes get back to the computer, ignoring him. You can hear your assistant sighs before close your door.
 
It's been a few weeks since you almost always get home at 9 or 11 and being totally dedicated to your work. Since you find out that it didn't work out anymore with Siwon, you stop trying do anything that relating him.
 
There a spam massage come in that made you shifted your attention to your kakatalk and realize there's a massage from Siwon yesterday that you didn't answer. It said;
 
 
'I'll be back to Beijing in a week, we have to meet up before that, okay? 👌😏'
 
 
It's rude if you're not answer that, but you really got enough of this things, so you decided to reply it tomorrow. And shut down your computer to get home.
 
You're the only one left in your whole division. It's peaceful where there's no one around, so it's comfortable to work at night. You can't afford to overheard someone talk about you behind your back anymore, so during the day you never leave your office room if it's not for going to toilet or to have meeting with the others, you even eat inside your room.
 
As soon as you walk into your apartment, you turn on the tv on our living room and strip off from your clothes to walk into the bathroom where you turn on the tv there. Although it's just a quick shower, you really can't stand the silence, you need the tv. And every time a random thought like Siwon comes to your mind, you can quickly shift it up with another thought. And after you finished showering, you walk to your bedroom just to turning on another tv there.
 
Ehm.. Which episode did I watched before I got back to sleep last night?
 
The moon that embrace the sun played on your tv. You've been watching it since Kyuhyun mentioned that he'll be performing its musical. And every time you amused by the main lead character, you can't stop smiling thinking on how Kyuhyun could bring that character on his musical. Without thinking anything and what time is it, you just send messages to Kyuhyun.
 
 
'I know that you're going to work really hard just for the kiss scene on your musical.'
 
'I just watched half of the drama, and it really has a lot of kissing scene.'
 
'Congrats oppa.'
 
 
It's around mid night, but Kyuhyun reply it right away.
 
 
'I'll do all the kissing scene nicely, don't worry.'
 
'Be careful not to fall for me too deep after watch my musical okay'
 
 
And you both ended up chatting until late night that day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Miss representative, nice dress." Says one of your female employee as you walk into your office division.
 
"Eh? Thank you." You shyly look down.
 
"You should have lunch with us this noon so we can brag you out in front of the other division." Says another male employee right before you walk into your office room.
 
Whoooa why are they especially treat me like this today?
 
"But unfortunately we have a meeting today." You points your assistant.
 
"Well, she always dress up nicely, so we can go together anytime." Adds your assistant.
 
"Yes, just tell us if you want to eat suyuk, we found the best suyuk house around here! It's so great you will always wants to eat there."
 
"Alright.. I'll keep that in mind if I'm craving for suyuk. Thank you." You finally get into your room feeling uncomfortable with their kindness.
 
Is it fake?
Or is it because they starting to act just like the first time you set your foot here when none of them knew you're one of the owners daughter?
Aish.. Neeeevveeer mind! You're doing good in this weeks not ruin your own mind!!!
 
 
 
 
"Are ____ going to pick us at the airport?" Ask Jae.
 
"No. Why would she?" Answers Jenna. They're on the airport in Osaka to fly to Seoul.
 
"Then we'll be all alone searching for a taxi and going to your grandma?" Asks another friend.
 
"We're doing good for all this time fetching the taxi on our self. Besides, she won't be available, she's too busy." Jenna doesn't really pay attention to any of them and keep on reading.
 
The other three guys rolling their eyes.
 
"Well it will be much convenient if she'll pick us." Adds Jae.
 
"Then you shouldn't treated her badly back then, who knows she'll offering full accommodation for our tour here."
 
Jae playfully closes Jenna's book and takes it until Jenna throw a tantrum.
 
"Go post our selfie here and tag ___ so at least she knows we're coming." Says one of their friend.
 
And so the picture was posted.
 
And that's how Siwon who happens to craving anything about you browse your mention at Instagram.
 
Feeling that a threat has come, Siwon forgets all of his dignity and call you immediately. He called you for hundred thousands times this past week and you answer to none of them. So when you answer just within the second ring, Siwon get shocked himself and stutters. Didn't even prepared what to say when he dialed your number.
 
"Hello."
 
"Ehm.. Oh. Are you doing fine?" Asks Siwon thinking the next topic he's going to say.
 
"Yes.."
 
"Aah.. Good then. Eh.. I don't know if you got my message but, I have a few day off before I get back to Beijing next week. I'm thinking about holiday, but everybody seem to be so busy these days. So.. Do you have time, like a few days out of town?" Siwon thinks as fast as he could to made up something.
 
You close your eyes and hide your sigh, Really? Me as a last choice again? "I'm sorry but I don't think I could take days off of work.. Furthermore it's out of town."
 
"Okay then.. We should definitely hangout sometime. I miss your homemade breakfast.."
 
Aah that good old days. You sigh. "Well.. I.. barely have time to cook these days." You try to sound as polite but cold as possible.
 
"Do you want to grab a dinner? I'll cook." When do they coming to town again? Tomorrow? Or today? "Are you free tomorrow?"
 
"I.. don't think I'm free either." When you think you cold enough to make him uncomfortable, he in the other hands,
 
Asaaaaa!! Then she must have no time for her friends coming here too! "Alright then.." Answers Siwon rather cheerfully. "Just contact me if you have any spare time.. Take care.."
 
You ended his call just like that.
 
 
 
Ah this can't be.. What if they suddenly come to her office and just take her like that. What to do?.. Ah..
 
"Omma.. Don't you want to hang out with ___'s mom?" Siwon call his mother out of nowhere.
 
"She just get back in town, it's too bothersome if I take her out these days." Answers her mom.
 
"Really? Then shouldn't we pay her a visit because she's just get back in town? I mean, we haven't see her in ages." Siwon whining, that makes his mom laugh to herself hears all of his aegyo.
 
"Haha.. Why? ____ getting bored of you and now you want to win her mom's heart first?" Ask Siwon's mom.
 
And how on earth does she knows??? Siwon getting scared by his own mom.
 
"I'll call her first, then I'll tell you if we're going to her house. Keep strong our Siwon. Love you." His mom jokes before hang up his phone, that Siwon only reply weakly.
 
"Love you Mom."
 
 
 
"Oh you're here already?" You just got a call from Jenna. They're at Jenna's grandparent house and call you with the speaker on. "Why don't you tell me the exact day you're landing here? I can do something about it."
 
"See!!" Jae cheering at the back.
 
You froze when hear Jae's voice. He's there..
 
"Well anyway, were going to dongdaemun for lunch, will you join us?"
 
"I don't think I can go there during lunch, how about dinner? I think I can fetch you around 6 and I'll take you wherever your itinerary tell you." You try to be cool and forgetting Jae is one of them.
 
"Cool.. Then I'll see you around 6 okay.. Just send me a message at that time."
 
 
 
 
"And how can I go there mom? I have an appointment.." If I said it with my American friend she will absolutely reject it. "at 6, and you know I never get home before 9, it's the hectic month." Just a few minutes after you told Jenna and the guys you'll hanging out with them tonight, your mom ask you for a dinner today.
 
"Your dad said you shouldn't really busy these days. Should I pick you up at the office so you can get off on time?" Your mom has her weapon. "I finally stay at home after months don't you want to spent your time with me?"
 
"Ehm.. I want to. Alright then, I'll come around 8. Don't you ever pick me up like I'm 5 years old mom. Bye.. I miss you." You quickly ended your phone to finished your work as fast as it could and get off from work right before the clock turn 6.
 
You decided to meet Jenna at least for an hour or two before pay a visit to your mom. Jenna and the guys are shopping around dongdaemun at that time, so you just fly there with taxi and get into the shop bellow the cafe they're in because you're not ready to meet Jae.
 
What should I say first? Should I wait him to greet me before I say anything? How would he treats me? You pretend to look at a book that being displayed and still thinking what to do or to say, when someone takes the book you already pick up.
 
"Oops I'm sorry, I didn't see you there..." He says in Korean, but then, "Oh my god, ____?"
 
"Jae.." You haven't take a look at him properly when he already buried you in big warm hug. He's wearing a really big jacket, so literally, he buried you in it. "Wait a minute, Jae.." There's still something wiggling in your heart, whether it's angry or anything else, you're not comfortable with it. So you try to get off of him. 
 
"I miss you! How are you???" He lets you go but keeps on shaking your hand.
 
"Fine.." All of the scenario just go like that. You really have no idea what to say or what to do.
 
"The other already wait for you upstairs." He casually leads you upstairs, yet you're busy taking your distance with him.
 
Jenna scream as soon as she sees you. And she's stay the same like the way she was about a year ago. There's something motherly about her, that you can get really comfortable being around her. Like when you were run away to New York, she provide shelter and a companion.
 
Like right now, Jenna knows exactly where to put herself, she sit between you and Jae so both you don't have to say anything directly.
 
"Jen, I should get going at 8. I'm sorry I couldn't take you around Seoul tonight."
 
"It's not because of Jae right??!" Jenna whispering at your ear.
 
"Of course not! I promise to get off work pretty early tomorrow so I can take you to the place I've been talking about."
 
"It's not Siwon oppa too right?" Jenna didn't really buying anything you said.
 
"No.. I'll take you to him someday because I'm really sorry right now. My mom suddenly force me to go to dinner with her tonight."
 
"Alrighty, you're forgiven.. But you have to take us to the club too while we're here!"
 
"Just give me three days off from your itinerary, and I'll fill in the blank daebakly."
 
 
 
 
You get off from taxi just to see there's a car park in front of your house. What is it again today? Who's she trying to get me close with?? You walk into the house suspiciously.
 
"Oh, our ____ is just get off work? You've work hard darling." Siwon's mother welcoming you right after you walk into the living room. Your mom sit beside her and Siwon is in front of them sits beside your dad.
 
What is this.. You send a desperate look to your dad. And he reply it innocently like he never knew anything.
 
 
 
"Do you want to eat at my mom house right now?" You call out to Jenna as soon as you can escape to the kitchen.
 
"I'll watch a hologram concert in few minutes.. I don't think I can go there in time."
 
"Siwon is here, in case you want to see him now."
 
"WHAT???"
 
Siwon suddenly bumps into your side and smiles so innocently when you're so shocked he could be right there when you just talk about him. From when did he stay here?
 
'Who is it?' Siwon asks you mutely.
 
"Your fan.."
 
"WHAT???" Jenna still screaming from the other side of the line.
 
Shut up! Both of you!!!
 
"Siwon is here, do you want to talk to him?" You asks Jenna still in dumb face, and give the phone to Siwon. Siwon talk to her in english for a few second before give you phone back to you.
 
"Your friend from state?" Asks Siwon right after he hung up the phone.
 
"Yes.." You get yourself back. "What do you need?" You ask him, who get around someone else's kitchen.
 
"Nothing.. I just get bored." He leans on the kitchen counter. So you just stand there awkwardly like an idiot. "How long have you being friend with them?"
 
"Them? You mean Jenna? Since I move to LA for college."
 
"How long did they planned to stay here?"
 
"A few weeks.." You want to cut this off, "I'll get back to the reading room."
 
"Wait. Should I take you home now? It's late." Siwon asks that look more like begging.
 
What is this? "No, thank you.."
 
"Come on, tomorrow morning I will fly to Beijing. At least we can talk if I take you home."
 
Whyyy?? Why this is happening when I try so hard to keep you away?? But you're being dragged by his word anyway. A few minutes later you're in his car, sliding to your apartment.
 
"It might be silly of me, but somehow I felt that we became apart." Siwon started the conversation you really wish to avoid.
 
Yes! That's what I wish for. "Ehm.. Because you're in Beijing." You answer it stupidly.
 
"Then, should we watch something in your apartment? I can drive by later on tonight."
 
Sure! What do you want to watch? "But I have to get up real early tomorrow." You sigh, "You too right?"
 
"Yeah, but.. Okay then, we should have enough rest for tomorrow." Defeated, Siwon just drives you home and walk you until in front of your apartment door.
 
 
 
When you pick Jenna and the guys the next day,
 
"Where is he?" Jenna looks inside of your car as if she could find Siwon hiding inside it.
 
"At Beijing." You amused by her reaction. "Come on in.. Let's find something to eat."
 
Jenna, Jae, you and your other friends spent the night at local street food vendor in Namdaemun and eat like every time one of them said "I want that.". And finally end the night at a street tent bar.
 
A few hours later, drunk Jenna keep on grilling her third portion of pork belly although she already ate like a ton of food earlier. While Jae now changes his seat and sit right next to you and started to act coy by rumbling your hair and talk about nonsense and eventually drop his head on your shoulder, fall asleep.
 
The rest of your friends is also a bit too drunk to continue walking along, so you decided take them home without realizing it already 2 am and you have to wake up early in the morning to start working again.
 
The worse part from all of this, because you also planned a few days of traveling with Jenna and the guys, your mind fly around and not at the place they should be, in the office. You get blank in a few occasion and get bored so easily it makes everything went so slow at the office.
 
"Jen, I'm so bored.. I can't wait to go the musical tomorrow. What are you doing?" You call Jenna at lunch time.
 
"I'm shopping!! And can you turn this to video call? I'm in SPAO and my oppas are everywhere I want to live inside this store!!!"
 
You laugh and try to change it to FaceTime mode.
 
"Look!!! I'll buy the exact same cardigan as Donghae oppa!! I bet he look so handsome in real life, if his poster is already this cute." Jenna showing off her clothes in the shopping bag with Kyuhyun and Donghae big poster behind her."Look! There's Kyuhyun Oppa too!"
 
"Haha, do you have any idea what musical we're going to watch tomorrow??"
 
Jenna's jaw dropped. "Don't tell me.. Please don't tell me.."
 
"Kyuhyun oppa's moon that embraces the su.." But one of your employee got in.
 
"Do you want eat out with us for lunch?" She asks in a really small voice.
 
In the other hand, Jenna is screaming like crazy on the other side of the phone line, so you just quickly shakes your head while smiling to your employee so she close your door again.
 
"Yeah, you can thank me later. Just put on your best dress for tomorrow." You get back to Jenna.
 
"Please don't raise my hope too high!"
 
"I'm not. I just said you better put on your best dress for tomorrow."
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, it's not only Jenna that couldn't stay put in her seat. You also wanted to jump around and scream every time Kyuhyun appear on stage. "I thought Kyuhyun wasn't your top biases?"
 
"How could he's not on the top of my biases list if he's that handsome!!!!" Jenna squishes your hand every time Kyuhyun come out. Made her like Kyuhyun too, makes you feels like a proud mom for Kyu.
 
You couldn't stop smiling, until..
 
Kyuhyun comically kiss the lead female role that played by one of the SNSD member that you know it very well rumored to be Kyuhyun's girlfriend. Or if it not true, you know Kyuhyun too well, that he at least has a crush on that girl as well.
 
And maybe the first kiss was comical and short, but then there's another scene with deep kiss and it takes a few second. And you just froze there, couldn't really continue to digest the next scene at all.
 
 
 
"What's the hurry? This is for Kyuhyun?" Asks Jenna. Points the very big flower bouquet that held by your driver.
 
You just nod and keep following Kyuhyun's manager to the backstage.
 
"Are we really legally walk down this backstage aisle??" Jenna still couldn't manage to calm down from the time you tell her that both of you are going to meet Kyuhyun back stage after his performance.
 
You nod again. So Jenna just keep looking where both of you are going into. "Oh my god!!!" And then she just grab your dress until you step backward.
 
"What??"
 
"That's Sooyoung from SNSD!!" Jenna screams at your ear.
 
And you froze, without any specific reason, you just froze there.
 
She is with another members from her group like Sunny, Jessica and Tiffany, and they're stand in front of a door where Kyuhyun's manager went into.
 
"Hallo.." You finally bow to them right when you pass in front of them, because there's no way you can pretend that you didn't see them.
 
"Oh, hallo.." All of the members and even another girls bow back to you.
 
After you walk into Kyuhyun's room and the door behind you just about to get closed, the SNSD girls scream joyfully. Apparently, the female lead actress ,Seohyun, another SNSD member get out from the room beside Kyuhyun's room to greet her members.
 
Kyuhyun who is still in his costume peeking out of the door to see what are the commotion about. He smiles right after see the girls. And that when you see his face never this bright before. 
 
'Congratulation!' was actually the first thing that should come out from your mouth from the first time you saw him, but seeing he's so enjoying himself looking at Seohyun like that, "Do you like it?" become the first thing you say to him when he your eyes finally met.
 
"Oh." He answers that, rather firmly. "Thank you~u.." He then hugging you and swaying you around in his arms. "Did the show interesting?"
 
"Yes.." You let go of his arm and see his face again. "You're actually better than what I expected!! Whoa.. Congratulations!" You pat his shoulder. "Kim Soohyun at least would recognize that you played his character, now, with that acting skill of yours."
 
Kyuhyun bites his lips, wanted to knock you with his knuckles. The manager on the far corner also laugh at your sarcasm, but Jenna who a bit lost in translation just slightly laughing at words that she knows.
 
"Oh, this is Jenna, my friend from New York.. And she's super junior fans.."
 
"The musical is daebak! You've work hard, congratulations.." Jenna cut you off straight ahead and stand closer to Kyuhyun. She said all of those in a perfect korean and with perfect korean accent too, that made you look like a fool introducing her in English.
 
"Can I take a photo with you?" Jenna asks Kyuhyun again in korean. She give her phone to you, for you to take the photo.
 
And of course, Kyuhyun politely take a picture with her for a few frame. Just before he reaches out his hand to you, "Come.. Take a photo with us." He looks around for his manager, "Hyung, please take the photo for us." He takes Jenna phone from you and gives it to his manager.
 
While taking photo, Kyuhyun's arm is around your waist, but all you focused on is the fact that Kyuhyun might be really have something for Seohyun.
 
After the photo session done, Kyuhyun holds your arm and says,"Thanks so much again for coming. I'm sorry I can't take you to eat right now, I promise to treat you soon.."
 
"Excuse me." Seohyun's head peek at the nearly open door, cut the whole out of kyuhyun words, "Oh, I'm sorry I don't know you had a visitor.."
 
"It's okay.." Kyuhyun lets your arm go. "Why?" He already shifted his attention to Seohyun. It makes you eyeing him annoyed.
 
"Should we take picture together?" She asks.
 
So here they are taking numerous picture together while Jenna is so fascinated with them, you can't get off the place as you will. Not stopping there, Jenna actually take a a picture with every single one of the SNSD members individually and a group picture, you feel like you trap there for life.
 
"Excuse me.." Sooyoung silently stands beside you while Jenna and Jessica in the middle of conversation about something. She's so tall you have to look up to face her. "Perhaps, you remember that we've met before?" Asks her.
 
"Oh yes, of course. Have you been doing well?"
 
"Yes.. Have you been doing well too?" She politely asks back.
 
"Yes.." But Jenna is finally done with everything so you quickly say goodbye to her and leave the scene. "Nice to meet you. Good bye.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You never told me you're that close to Kyuhyun." Says Jenna as both of you come into the car.
 
You just starring at the back side of your driver's seat. You have no idea what are your feeling right now. The SNSD girls were just being normal with you, it's not like they rude or something. They're just being there, being the most polite as a person can be. But it's annoyed you.
 
"He kisser her."
 
"Who?" Asks Jenna looking lost.
 
"Kyuhyun oppa." You stare blankly.
 
"Haha.. Yeah cutely." Jenna turns her seat toward you. "She's so pretty in real life. Like all of them.." You didn't respond, "Sooyoung is soooo tall and skinny, while Jessica and Sunny is sooooo petite. And all of them is soooo preeettyyyy I can die! Especially Seohyun, she's like so graceful. Right?"
 
"Hmm.." You respond sarcastically.
 
Jenna turns back to his original position, knowing something bothering you. "Aren't we going home?" She asks, remembering the three of you just stay still inside a stopping car. Your driver waiting for your command that you haven't utter since you're too busy with your mind.
 
"We're going to her house first." You tell your driver in korean.
 
"I never really know Kyuhyun since I only follow Siwon. But he's quite good in everything. Not to mention he's super handsome too in real life. It surprised me that you're that close with him. If I were you I'll could never maintain my feeling just to be his friend. I'd fall for him."
 
You silently scoff, "I did, actually."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Author's note: Enjoy reading.. Thank you for subscribing and reading..

 

21 December 2014