The Damage

Secret: Between The Two Idols

“Yaa!! Why it takes forever to answer my call??” Soojin yells as soon as her call answered.

 

“Do you know what time is it? Who is this? Why you used banmal??” Hyerin yells back. She barely opened her eyes when she looked an incoming call from a Korea’s number.

 

“It’s Soojin. Hyerin~ah! I really need your help. Pleasee..”

 

“God!! Don’t call me at this hour with Korean number! I thought someone just died..” Hyerin exhaled calmly then goes back to her sleeping position. “What is it?”

 

“Ehm.. you know.. Nara doesn’t really hide the fact that she’s dating Siwon, ..right? So.. hmm.. everybody in my circle already knew that. But we are like the exclusive fashion magazine, so we didn’t had a slight intention to publish that out..” Soojin takes a few seconds gap to continue. “I just want you to acknowledge it first. Our magazines did interviews with her, but our intention just to publish it as an exclusive interview after they’re reported dating or got married. Just that..”

 

“And your point is..? Hurry!!”

 

“Okay! Today, several medias got an offer from the same anonymous person that they have a proof that Siwon is dating. They sent us a cropped picture as a bait and said that they will sent us the original pictures as soon as we’ve signed the payment contract.. But we already know he’s dating Nara, and the cropped picture is also seems like Nara and Siwon for sure. Moreover, both of them just attended the same event and they got pictured in the same frame. So we got a lot of material to use. But.. uh..” Soojin tries to rephrase the word on her mind. “You got.. nothing to do with it, right??”

 

”Huuhh?”

 

”You’re not the one who sell the picture right?”

 

“What the..!! Who the hell you think am I?? Trying to sell my own friend for money??”

 

“Well.. we have to make sure about that first..”

 

“And you’re trying to publish them out?”

 

“We don’t know yet, they’re still running the investigation about the picture. But this secret informant really sent this offer to many medias, even if we’re not publishing it, the others will. Anyway, we already confirm the metadata that the picture was taken with iPhone 5s, several months ago. Both Nara and Siwon have the same phone series at that time. And the location was at the exact spot as Nara’s apartment. But.. they edited by cropping the original photo with a MacBook, and the location was in L.A. plus, they send the email in English. That’s why I call you. I mean, how can they have the original photo from whatever source they had, and edited and send the picture from L.A.? Do you know this address..? Wait..” Soojin reads our from the map she got in her phone.

 

And that is..

 

Hyerin’s house.

 

The exact spot as she’s asleep right now.

 

Even the lot number is on point.

 

“Uh..” she got flustered. Edited from here?? How?? “Yeah I’m familiar with the area..”

 

“Do you know anyone from here? I mean, do they have a any connection with Nara or Siwon? Maybe her friends when she lived there? A group of Koreans that live there?”

 

“I don’t know... But. Does it mean that their relationship will be publish whatsoever? Can you just told them I don’t know so they’ll just passed this rumor?”

 

Soojin breathes out, “I don’t know Hyerin~ah, like I said. Even if we’re not publishing it, the others won’t let this go. Even if they’re not paying the secret informant right now, they’ll be paying a close attention to Siwon then got him at the right time. But one of the other Super Junior member is reportedly dating tonight. I guess that make them in a rush to ride the tide tonight.. I bet SM is overflowing with calls regarding Sungmin and Siwon right now. Beside, I can’t call her.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I called her earlier to warn her about what’s going to happen. But maybe SM already warns Siwon and Nara to keep on silent.”

 

“You think so?” Ohh ottohke?? “Is there anything you can do to prevent they got into the news?”

 

“Since our media group is already know she’s Nara, we don’t really eager to contact the secret informant. But if you can found out who they are, maybe you can just buy the picture with extra money to silence them, so at least the gossip media will need more time to figure out who the girl is, and also need more investigation to take a confirmation picture before they can publish it. That way, maybe Siwon and Nara could get away from that.”

 

“But I really have no idea..” someone who can access her original picture.. “who might be..” original picture.. from where? Email? iCloud?.. and edited here??? At my house.. with a mac?.. someone who use their laptop and must’ve been connected their Mac to my WiFi for the exact location.. Jessica!!

 

She’s acting pretty suspicious lately!!

 

Hyerin run to her living room to find her own laptop.

 

“Or their company can just refuse it. But don’t you think Siwon is a bit too reckless if he doesn’t want his relationship to be open in public?? I mean, all people at the health club knew it..” Soojin is still talking.

 

“Oh, okay thank you Soojin~ah. I’ll try to figure it out. Please buy more time for Siwon and Nara if you can. I’ll repay your help someday somehow..”

 

“Ah.. sure. Let me know, okay.”

 

Hyerin hangs up the phone and went straight into the her iCloud, trying to hack into your account but meets with a dead end. She doesn’t even know your account email, it’s impossible for Jessica to log into your account. But if Nara’s account connected to the..

 

My old laptop.. Wait a minute..

 

 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
Siwon’s stay on the same position for an hour before finally moving to the couch because you’re not coming back. That when he sees there’s a box filled with his latest album CDs laying beside the couch.
 
When he thought you didn’t understand his career as an idol, you actually brought a ticket to his showcase that not even all the fans could buy. You went to his numerous concert, treated all of his staffs with fancy meals, acted lovable to his fellow members.
 
And now.. this..
 
Beside 20s CD inside the box, there’s a receipt. She actually bought 50 albums. That worth more than the latest iPhone.
 
How dare I tell her that she’s not care about Suju? He throws one of the album to the floor, crushed it to pieces.
 
He walks around your house and found it colder and colder. The dinner table that usually filled with food whenever Siwon came over, is now empty. The big window that usually made him feel serene, now makes him feels . Like everybody could see him under the light when he couldn’t see anyone in the dark.
 
Love is leaving me. I don’t know I had it to begin with.
 
How can a song from years ago that he didn’t even had a line in it, resonates in his mind like an unnecessary reminder that he’s a fool.
 
Siwon remember the first night in this apartment, both of them were standing side by side looking at the night view. It feels just like yesterday. Siwon almost could feel you are right beside him. That day, you were being like an ahjumma, worry too much about Siwon’s health, made him a ginger tea in the kitchen.
 
He’s looking at the kitchen.
 
It’s so weird to see it empty. Siwon’s imagining you’re there, cooking something with your back facing him, in your apron.
 
He walks towards the kitchen.
 
But you’re still not there.
 
This house just filled with your empty traces. Siwon slowly losing his mind that night.
 
 
 
The sun is slowly peaking through. Sits on the floor, looking the at sunrise view through the window, Siwon hadn’t sleep a wink.
 
It’s cold.
 
Although the heater is on, Siwon shudders as he continue to sit on the floor. He only eat a few bites on the charity dinner, losing his appetite since he argued with you before the dinner. And now all he can do is dreaming a bowl of hot soup that you usually made in every meal. Although you always prepared a feast every time you cooked for Siwon. For now, a bowl of hot soup is what he’s yearning for. To warm up his cold cold soul.
 
How can one woman made a whole place warm.
 
But can freeze it in an instant as she left.
 
Made my whole world suddenly full of color with one smile.
 
Left me soulless in one deep sigh.
 
Siwon’s hugging his knees and cry.
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
“Ya!! How can you be late in days like these??” Your assistant’s tailing behind you from the moment you step out of the elevator. This is the first time he talk to you in none-business-related-tone since he felt betrayed when you left the birthday party for your boyfriend.
 
Your heart skip a beat.
 
Boyfriend.
 
One day, Siwon walk you to your office room, and both of you came out from this elevator.
 
You’re shaking your head. No! You don’t have time to cry, Nara!! You fix your spectacle, make sure your swollen eyes are well hidden.
 
“I don’t have any working clothes on the hotel. I have to wait until the nearest mall open.”
 
“How can you not having a single clothes on you?? What are you doing staying at the hotel??”
 
“Long story..” you ignore him and walk into your office room.
 
“The vice head of dept. is already waiting for you.”
 
“I know. He texted me earlier.” You try to gather your focus. “So these are marketing plans for the future apartment in Sejong?”
 
“Yes. I’ll stay at my table, okay. He told me he wanted to talk to you in person. Please just call me if you need something, don’t try to work on something you shouldn’t do by yourself.”
 
You smile gratefully to him as you walk into the vice head of dept. office room.
 
“You’re late.”
 
It’s the first thing he said, when he sees you enter his office.
 
“Yes. I was arranging a few on-hold-project.. in home.” You’re not really good in lying.
 
“Why? you don’t have to.” He motions you to sit down. And so you sit. “I saw you last night. So your boyfriend is active in the foundation? Or he was invited just to entertained us? So now you choose to going public with that one.”
 
You clear your throat. Straightforwardly trying to cut this chit chat. “These are the marketing plans for the apartment in..”
 
“I said you don’t have to do this. I actually call you here to tell you to hand over every project that you’ve managed. I don’t want you get startled when my people collect your files on your rooms”
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“You’re temporary banned to work or even assist on any project in this department. As we wait for your official dismissal letter from the executive directors, you can help my people to sort all of your contracts, MoU, and any other important files on your office. Ah! And don’t answer to any call from the media. Don’t make this case worse.”
 
“Wait. What??! You know you can’t do this right? I’ll be filing up an official note to the CEO if you keep on doing this.”
 
“You broke the company rule, he can’t do anything but to dismiss you. The submission for your dismissal is already on its way. Some of the directors are already signed it too. You choose the wrong day to coming late, young lady.”
 
“Me? Broke the company rule?? Because of coming late to the office??”
 
“Well that’s too. Beside defamation of company’s name.. and adultery. Just consider yourself lucky, we won’t sue you because you’re the chairman’s daughter.”
 
What the hell???!! “Defamation? Adultery???”
 
“Yes. We better cut all the ties with you before the scandal broke out. It will do more damage to the company if they figure it out you’re still working here, not to mention in such high position.”
 
Scandal? Me and oppa? Ani, keunde wae? (No, but why?) We kept a clear distance like the other time.. we didn’t have any pose that will lead people to think anything going on between us. Not to mention anything ual.. furthermore adultery??? None of us is even married! What it is? What it is??
 
Half of you really getting tired of his sarcasm, the other half is curios. You’re trying to figure out what’s going on but keep a straight face in front of your vice head. You don’t want to give him the satisfaction to explain what’s happen.
 
“I don’t know what you’re talking about and I can’t tolerate your act. I’ll talk to the higher up and I will take every project that I used to be in charge.” You take your files and get up from the chair.
 
“Go ahead. It fasten the whole process.” You ignore him and about to get out from his room. “I know you’re pretty ambitious. I can understand your strategy by dating a celebrity, but having an affair with a guy in the same group.. that was a bit.. sly. Don’t you think?”
 
You hold your step for a couple of seconds, but then continue by slamming the door behind you as hard as you can without looking back.
 
Having an affair???
 
No matter how hard you think, you really couldn’t figure it out what’s the actual problem. So you look up to your phone. There was manager Junghoon’s number in your missed call list last night, between a few of other numbers. Your phone was run out of battery when you had a fight with Siwon. You didn’t check it even once when you walk out of your apartment, boarding into a taxi and checked into a hotel. You spent the night half crying half dreaming of crying, your mind is not in the right place until you take a bath and charge your phone this morning.
 
You’re not even touched your department’s area when there’s a message from Hyerin coming.
 
‘I know we’re not talking to each other, you can mad at me as long as you can. I’m so sorry. You are right. But your oppa is not answering his phone since like half day ago. And I hope you’re with him. I just want to tell you, I manage to secure the person that tried to sell your pic with oppa, so don’t worry. She hadn’t made a single transaction yet. And please change your iCloud password and anything that had online storage as soon as possible. I can’t guarantee if she tries to hack into your account again. What does SM tell you to do?’
 
Hacked??
 
You’re about to reply to her message when your CEO call you.
 
Apparently there’s a petition that want you to be dismissed from this company because you give a bad name to the company by dating a celebrity and having an affair with the other celebrity. According to the unnamed source, the scandal had been heard by the media, it just the mater of time before they’ll print it out.
 
“But I didn’t do that..” you’re about to cry in front of your CEO. “I’ve been in a relationship with Siwon oppa for around a year.. and that’s it. I don’t have any affair with anyone else..”
 
“But half of the board of directors already sign the petition up..” he let out a heavy sigh. “And there’re a few phone call from press asking about you without no specific reason. We can’t just ignore both of that..”
 
You understand his stances. Between being the CEO that everybody’s respecting, and being your non blood relative uncle.
 
But this is also unfair for you. Got fired because of your relationship with a guy that you just broke up with last night. You have no idea what you did wrong. But you know for sure the company will be affected, whether you did or didn’t do anything.
 
“I know it’s better for me to step down from here while I figure it out what’s actually happening out there. For the external issue such as cooperation with other company or stock price, as well as internal issue which is the board of directors’ trust, I’ll resign from my position. If you allowed me to.”
 
“No. We have to discuss about it first! We’ll do investigation and stuff. You.. don’t do anything reckless and go back to your room. Work on marketing plan or something.”
 
“I can’t, the vice head of dept already take over everything, he banned me to touch or even assist on any project..”
 
”But you’re the head! He’s just a vice!”
 
”But he also from the board of directors..”
 
And your CEO just curses in front of you. For the first time since you knew him yearsss ago.
 
“Okay then. Stay at your room, let us deal with the press and contact anyone from the legal dept to handle the problem with the petition..” he gives you a strengthening pat on your back. “Be strong. And just wait okay.. don’t worry.”
 
You walk back into your room where there’s a group of people trying to gather every important files from every single corner of your room.
 
Your assistant and employee powerlessly watch from outside glass wall, couldn’t do anything to meddle on the process.
 
“Miss rep..”
 
“Miss rep, what is this??”
 
“What are they doing with all of your work??”
 
“Are they the vice head of dept’s people?”
 
You answer to no one. Standing outside you room with no backbone. Everything suddenly flashes upon your eyes. The first time you set a foot in this company for an interview. The final presentation that you’ve worked on without getting any sleep. The first day you meet your assistant in the planning department. Your father proud face. And now you’re leaving this place that you thought you’re going to inherit with your hard work.
 
Your father told you to shut your phone off and use the office phone to settle things that need to be settled. So you sit in your room, with the blinds on, explain everything to your assistant and a few managers under your supervision. Explain things that you didn’t even understand until lunch break.
 
And after they brought you porridge for lunch, they left you alone in the room.
 
You call Hyerin after that. And she explains everything about her part timer somehow had your picture with Siwon and tried to sell the picture to Korean press.
 
“So where’s your oppa now? I don’t think you can go out even in the car together now. Soojin said, most likely they will tailing Siwon after this.”
 
“But Hyerin~ah..” your tear flowing out of nowhere. “I..” Saying it will be like giving a final stamp that you really broke up. “We already.. broke up.”
 
“What??? Why??!?? Soojin said you attended the charity together!! When did you break up??”
 
You just cry.
 
”There there.. just cry Nara ya..”
 
And you know why you’ve been best friend with her for years. Because somehow, you understand each other, without having to say a word.
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
This is the longest day Siwon ever went through waiting for someone, and it felt like a week already for him. He couldn’t really counts how many time he had delusion of someone opening the door.
 
Yes, he still waiting at your apartment. Done scrutinizing every corner on your room, looking at his own pictures you hang beside the bedside table, looking all pictures on your camera that mostly from Suju’s concerts and even SMTown that Siwon told you not to come. And there’s one painting in your room with your sign in it, a guys that somehow Siwon thought resemble Kyuhyun, sitting on the hill, watching sunset. He saw this painting many times but never asked you the meaning behind this. Now, Siwon is regretting not to paying enough attention to you, your feelings and your surroundings.
 
When he tries to get away from all of his guilt by turn on the tv, he could see all the video on demand on your cable are all related to him. All the series he’s stared on, all the variety shows he’s in, Kyuhyun’s all variety shows, Heechul’s variety shows, and Suju’s variety shows.
 
“Ahhh..” he massages his nape. “Why isn’t she coming home? Where was she staying at last night??” Siwon looks at the clock, you should be off work by now. He charges his inactive phone with your spare charger only to find numerous notifications, mostly from his company and his managers.
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
You get off from your parent’s car at your parent’s home. Your mom welcoming you as soon as you touch the door.
 
“Why? What happened? Your dad is already home and said something going on with you. What rumor? Where’s your oppa?” Your mom is following you walking inside the house.
 
But then your father walks out from his room to the dining table with a stern expression. So you hang your head low and follow him.
 
“Mianhae..” I’m sorry. That’s all you can say without even looking at him. “I’ll step down from the office. Before the media publish it.”
 
“That’s being taken care of. Who’s that guy? Why?” Your father asks.
 
“Who?” You look up at him, dumbly.
 
“The guy you are having an affair with?”
 
“I didn’t have any affair..”
 
“See!” Your mom yells victory. “I told you she wouldn’t do that!”
 
“Then why there’re rumors about it?” Your father suddenly changes his demeanor to his soft loving father. “They said you having an affair with the the guy from the same group.”
 
“I didn't do anything! This morning is the first time I heard about that. Even if I had an affair why would I do it with someone from the same group?? Are they just mistaken? Maybe they thought I’m dating the guy we met at the beauty salon, yesterday mom. He’s one of the members too.”
 
“That’s Cho Kyuhyun?”
 
You tilt your head. Kyuhyun oppa? “Siwon’s oppa little brother?? He’s in the same group as oppa too. We’re friends..”
 
“He’s the one who brought you home when your oppa couldn't, wasn’t he?”
 
“Uh..” You answer shortly. They’re accusing me to having an affair with Kyuhyun oppa? Kyuhyun oppa???
 
“He was really nice! You said he brought you home because at that time Siwon couldn’t bring you home right?”
 
“Could it possibly people see it differently because you’re too close with him.. do you ever going out just the two of you?”
 
“And your oppa. What did he say? You guys are together last night right?”
 
Your parent just bombarde you with questions.
 
And you got reminded. You already broke up with him.
 
“Hhm? We’re.. Yes, he drove me home last night. But then he got home. And we haven’t contacted each other..” you remember what Hyerin said. “He turned off his phone since this morning. Then after I heard about the rumor, I turned off my phone.”
 
“Shouldn’t you call him?” Asks your mother.
 
“Later..”
 
“If you didn’t do what they’ve accused you did, what are you sorry for? Why would you step down from your position?” Your father asks you without looking at you.
 
“Because I ruined the only chance I had to be a proper successor that can continue what you’ve been build this whole time.”
 
“Oh darling..” your mom hugs your shoulder.
 
“People kept on saying that it’s a shame you don’t have a son to continue your hard work. I used to tell my self that I can do it even if I’m a girl.. but now.. I just brought shame to our family’s name.. how can I stay working there.”
 
“So that’s why you want to work in the main company of our business group?” Your father is looking at you from where he stands. While you meekly nod from the dining chair you’re sitting on. “You like it? This development industry?”
 
“I like to create anything. And it’s your main company. You like it the most..” you're still looking at your nail. They seem pretty less intimidating than your father’s stare.
 
“Do you know why I build this company at the first place?” You shake your head to your father’s question. “Because I want you to life comfortably, reach out whatever make you happy and affected a lot of people by doing so. I didn’t build it for you to continue it. You and your mother can still made decisions for the company without having to work here. So just go..”
 
You look up to him. He sits in front of you. “What do you mean?”
 
“You said you’re willing to step down for the sake of the company. Don’t. Just resign from your position because you want to work there.”
 
“Dad..”
 
“I mean. Why will you step down from the company to keep it from bad image if you didn’t do anything wrong?”
 
“I..”
 
“In my era, I couldn’t do anything. Pick any university that I like, going abroad or just create something that I really like with a prepared plan. I had to help my parents too, then I had another a responsibility to feed you and your mom. And a long term investment, for your safety and your education. Everything that could make my daughter can do anything she like to give more values to people’s lives without having to think about what to eat tomorrow. So now, if you work at my company just to make me happy. Just go. Go.. build your own. No no.. just spent time alone, figure out what’s important for your self. You have a project waiting in New York too, haven’t you? Why don’t you stay there for a while.. maybe taking a master degree you've been talking about. They said the paparazzis will stalk Siwon for a while if they want to have a proof of him dating, so you won’t be able to meet him too right? They said some of his fans sometime send you something, even wait for you at the office entrance. You won’t be able to move leisurely here with people watching your every step too.”
 
I broke up with him though..
 
But he got the point. The fans, the media.. you only bother people around you with your presence here.
 
“Your father is right dear.. I’m happy that you’re in a relationship with someone you love. But.. knowing all of these affected your private life as well, made you live far from peaceful. Why don’t you talk to him about the problems that this relationship brought you, and what do you want from him. Like maybe coming to the charity together like the last time wasn’t really a wise decision, considering his status. Once in a while, put yourself first. I believe he will understand.”
 
Your mother that always insisted you to treat Siwon the best you could, suddenly said things like this?
 
You thought by doing all of that will make your father and mother happy.
 
But they really just wanted you to be happy on your own.
 
You nod your head. Holding a tears that built up in your eyes. “I will consider all of that.”
 
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
Manager Yongsun picks him out in no time after Siwon get back to his own apartment. Nagging endlessly about he shouldn’t turn off his phone that long, about the charity, about his picture taken with Nara in the same frame, about he’ll having a hard time from the company this time around.
 
And now he’s sitting in front of SM’s higher up that usually taking care of publication, with manager Yongsun is standing behind him.
 
"Whatever your relationship might like now, it's just no way you can continue going on like this." The higher officer folds his hand and leans in his chair.
 
Siwon just nods.
 
“You have to stay low. Just consider everybody watch your every step, even meeting in the car is dangerous for you too. You need to tell her to lay low too.. don’t leave evidence even in your own phone.”
 
“Yes, sir.” Siwon answer it without an ounces of sincerity in it.
 
The higher officer actually thinks that he’s not listening.
 
The officer exchanges look with the manager. Although Yongsun shakes his head silently, the higher officer still turns his computer monitor to siwon. "I actually really hesitant to show this to you."
 
He shows Siwon, a photo of you, kyuhyun and a museum curator in Bonte museum.
 
Siwon look at that photo, silently, without blinking.
 
“We found out about this first, without knowing that she’s your girlfriend. Even that was alarming, both of them, apparently alone in Jeju. But then your rumors starting to spread around, and your girlfriend is the same girl in as the girl in Kyuhyun’s photo. Even if you guys know each other and saying she’s a close friend of members, but with the hint that medias know you’re dating, you’ll be trailed. There’ll be a chaos if they found out Kyuhyun also involved in this. So, get your senses together.”
 
Siwon gulps. And took a few seconds before answers it.
 
"Yes they're close friend. But I'll tell them to be careful. I’ll be careful. Thank you so much. I'll be more considerate from now on." Siwon sits a bit taller.
 
“Good.”
 
“I’ll get going then.”
 
Siwon and his manager go to the dorm, because Siwon said that he needed to meet Kyuhyun. Both of them ride in silent for a few minutes.
 
Siwon is suddenly realize the draft painting in your room that he thought resembles Kyuhyun, is actually Kyuhyun.
 
“Hyung.. You knew all of this?” Siwon asks his manager when they’re near the dorm.
 
“Last night around the charity event, they call me first hand to confirmed things.”
 
“And about her picture with Kyuhyun?” His manager nods, silently. “Since when?”
 
“Probably months ago..”
 
“And you didn’t bother to tell me?”
 
“The issue brought up because your relationship came to surface. We need to deal with that first. We’re already cross checked it..”
 
“So all of you knew this. The managers?”
 
“Just the three of us.”
 
Siwon tries so hard to suppress his anger. “It’s my girlfriend traveling with my brother, just the two of them. And I’m the only one in the dark here?”
 
Manager Yongsun finally look at him in the eyes. “Just then you said that they’re close friend didn’t you? You said.. God! I was so relieved back then when you said that you knew they’re close friend.”
 
“Did you expect me to make a mess in the office because they’re the one who find out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my own little brother that I treasure the most?!” He finally blows up.
 
“Ya..” his manager stops the car in the nearest curb.
 
The first time he heard about that picture, he knew for sure you and Kyuhyun had a thing. But then, through everyone else confirmations, and your sincerity to all of the members kinda made Manager Yongsun doubted his own thought.
 
But now.. he thinks Siwon is silly. Why would you cheated with someone from the same team. Not to mention they did hang out together in front of every staffs to see. “The word cheating is a bit.. Kyuhyun would never do that to you! She wouldn’t too!” He exhales in distress. “Is that why you wanted to go to the dorm? I shouldn’t drive you here then.”
 
Siwon ignores him, he’s looking at outside the car window.
 
“Junghoon and Daebin already explained to the higher up that the three of you are close friend and often meet together. They personally explained that you’re in a serious relationship that your girlfriend even close to your member, he explained everything about you wanted for them to accept her not like Sungmin’s. And now you’re the one who brought up cheating??”
 
Siwon gets out of the car and decided to walk to the dorm that just 100 m away.
 
“Ya!! Ya!!!!” His manager couldn’t really understand about this situation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, why you're here?" Eunhyuk gets out of his room as soon as he hear someone comes in.
 
"Kyuhyun? Is he in his room." Siwon doesn't even bother to sit or greet Eunhyuk first. He just walks as fast as he could to Kyuhyun's room. But then he could feel Eunhyuk is following him. "Eunhyuk~ah, can you go to the other dorm for a few minutes. I need to.." He sighs, lost for words.
 
"What? Why?" But Siwon doesn't answer. Can sees something really matter happen so he caves in and gives them time to be alone. "Okay, okay.."
 
Siwon open Kyuhyun's door in a thud.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Just a few chapter left before the finale!! Thankyou for reading!!  <3 <3

 

 

 

 

10 Aug 2018