The Past

Secret: Between The Two Idols

Knock knock..

You wake up and look at the white pillow beside you, the sun already fall upon your face.

Oh shoot...

Lazily you stretch your arm and ready to go back to sleep again. You had a really nice dream last night, you went to Hong Kong to watch super junior's concert and Siwon and you spent a night at a hotel room with him drowning on glasses of wine.

Riinnggg riiiiinnngg..

Here goes your assistant, bother you again with work.

With eyes both closed, you reach for the phone..

"Open your door for me.. I'm in front of your room." Says the voice that seems familiar to you.

"Who are you?" You answer with hoarse voice.

The person at the end of the phone line laughs, "It's me..."

Snapped, you open one of your eyes hardly. I'm really at Hong Kong!!

"Wait!!" You yelled at the phone and put it down before you literally jump from your bed and run in three steps to your bathroom. In front of the toiletries you brush your teeth and hair both just with a couple of . Wash your face with one splash, and then run back to the door.

You pose right before you open the door and say, "Morning.." even before looking at Siwon.

While try to smile, you have a sudden blood rush to your head because you move too fast from the bed.

"Ouch.." You hold your head because it's hurt.

Siwon chuckled, "Good morning.."  He step inside your room and told the hotel staff with the food trolley follow him. "Just leave it there, Thankyou." He waits until the staff left and turns to you. "Which one is hurt?" He rubs your head gently.

"It’s nothing..." You got distracted by the presence of food trolley and the bright Siwon in your room in such early morning. "What time did you go back to your room again last night?"

"Around 2. You already asleep by then. Why?"

"And what time did you wake up this morning?" You ask him again.

Siwon just laughs and prepares the breakfast at your table. "I brought the breakfast for us so you don't have to go downstairs.."

It's simple, maybe it's means nothing for him. But it made something from your chest fall to your stomach.

You grin widely without Siwon knowing while he pleases you to sit on the couch.

The only thing is, time flies when you in a good mood. The whole morning hours you spent with him, for breakfast and go to the health club together feel just like 15 minutes.

"I have to prepare myself for the press conference. By the way, do your tickets ready?" Ask Siwon. He wipes his sweat after walked out of his treadmill.

"Not yet..." You got distracted by how could he got this attractive just by wiping his sweat off.

"I'll tell them to give that to you now.. You just be good, go to your room, have a nice rest before the concert. And I'll see you at the concert okay.." He slightly caresses the top of your head before he walk out of the gym.

And you left alone. Stand next to a treadmill with a wide smile plastered on your face.

Even until one of the junior manager give you the tickets right before they went to their press conference, you still couldn't hide the stupid expression off of your face.

 

 



"Don't look at them like that!!" You hit your friend's, George, shoulder.

"Why?" He looks attentively at the poster with all the member on it at the merchandise store in the concert venue. "I won't take your man. I just try to turn on my radar.."

"Don't do that.. I think they're all at least had a girlfriend." You hit his shoulder and George just laughs, have fun teasing you who unconsciously really conservative inside although on the outside you accept his condition wholeheartedly as a friend.

And beyond your expectation, George who's never even heard any of SJ's songs, enjoys and appreciates every single performance they had. He even already memorized half of the member’s name.

"Why your Siwon haven't looked here yet? That Kyuhyun already waves, winks and even flies kisses numerous times. He's cute. But I think I'll choose Kangin. He looks more.." George hangs his words at the same time Siwon walks towards your direction.

He sings the chorus part a bit and suddenly makes an eye contact with you. Not enough made your heart drop to your knees just by staring at you like that, Siwon is now open his shirt while still looking at your direction. Showing off his glistening abs to thousands pair of eyes with his eyes fixated on you.

"Holly..." George's mouth slightly agape.

"Jesus.." Your jaw even hit the floor.

"KYAAA SIWON OPPAAAA MARRY ME!!!" Screams a girl behind you. You deliberately jump off your seat so you block her view of Siwon.

Over my dead body before you could see more than this.

But that girl seems to be Siwon's die hard fans, that she notices every single movement that Siwon's do, and gets hysterical because of that.

 

 

Once you’re in the backstage, the one that cannot hold himself is George. You, although got nervous so bad to have been able to meet the other member again, still can hold yourself composedly. Geroge in the other hand got hysterical.

 

“Which member should I look the most? Kyuhyun oppa? Or Kangin oppa? Siwon oppa look appetizing enough though..”

"Hahaha addressing 'oppa' is just for younger girl toward older guy. There's 'hyung' for younger guy toward older guy, You should call them Hyung.. But I think Kyuhyun is much younger than you.." You laugh at George.

"It's gender discrimination.." It just makes you laugh harder and cling onto him in order not to fall. "Hyung? Oppa sounds better."


 




"Oppa.. There's Shin ___ Ssi outside, do you want to greet her now or tell her to wait a minute?" Asks the stylist, peeking through the members waiting room.

Kyuhyun who already turn his head as soon as he heard your name wants to let you in since he couldn't find you all morning. "Aah.. Just.."

"Tell her to wait at the lounge.." Siwon who doesn't hear Kyuhyun cut him off. "I'll come there after all of this finished." Then we'll get back to the hotel together.

Kyuhyun glares at his Hyung, You are his guest, so it should be his decision not him.

But Kyu is suddenly getting all nervous to meet you alone, not to mention he's all sweaty and busy with the post concert meeting and other stuff. So he just wait until they'll finished then call you into the changing room.


While in the lounge..

"What happen with all the men in your country?" George looking around at the staff who buzzing around. "Do they also have appearance standard just to be the artists's staff?"

"From thousands of pretty female staffs and fans, you only commented about the men?" You laugh.

"Don't even try to make me straight. Not again.." George hit your thigh.

In between your conversation there's a security walk towards you, a decent security guy tobe exact. "Excuse me, ___ssi." He slightly lowers his head to meet you. George who is over excited, automatically stands up and bows to his best until lower than 90 degrees. "Siwon ssi told you to come to his changing room." The security guy says in Korean and suspiciously eyeing George.

So you get up and link your arms with George so he won't do anything weird inside the backstage with all the Korean staff inside. Not to mention he found Kyuhyun and Sungmin are cute to death, he want to squeeze their .

The security leads your way to the changing room, walking through the long hall. Some of the members are already out of the changing room and meddle around in front of the room. Siwon and Kyuhyun are two of them.

There she is..

Siwon and Kyuhyun share the same thought as they see you on the other side of the hall. But then they see you link arms with a guy, a good looking guy, and happily laugh at each other.

Assuming she preferred to go out with her girl friend than have dinner with me already sent me on the edge. What does it makes me then if that friend is in fact a guy!!

Siwon's clenching his teeth.

! Why?? Why is she easily got a boyfriend as soon as I told her to open her heart??

Kyuhyun squints his eyes.

Donghae makes an obvious nudge on Siwon's waist to pick on him as soon as he sees you close enough.

There's no way you didn't see that, so you smiling to yourself and forget your greeting, although you already prepared it hours ago.

"Hi! I'm her friend, George" George who forgotten to be introduced, introduce himself. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting all of you directly like this." And he bravely shakes everyone's hand even. "Thank you for the tickets. I really enjoy the concert!"

Shindong, Kangin and Sungmin who stand at the back and didn't really pay attention when you're arrive there, got stunned listen to George who speak English really fast with his feminine style.

"Hello.." Answer Donghae and Siwon, after they shake hands with George.

Although Kyuhyun tries his best not to show his shock expression to know that George is a little bit too feminine, but he still couldn't close his mouth while George shakes his hand.

"Oh my god Kyuhyun oppa you're so cute I want to pinch your cheeks." Said George and squeeze Kyu's hand.
 

You step on his foot right there.


Siwon is the only one who laughs, the others either didn't understand what George's saying or didn't grab the situation yet. It's really awkward for a moment before all of you take few photos together and George asks whether he allowed posting the picture or not. Siwon kindly said that he should mention his twitter if George's going to post the picture.



"Oh your friend just mentions me and you on his twitter." Says Siwon who sitting beside you, in the car on the way back to the hotel. “You never update your twitter right?” He waits a few second for your reaction but you keep on silent so he looks at you.

You are asleep and lean your head on the mirror. Siwon smile to himself and look away from you to see the tweets, it mention your name, so he clicks on your Twitter.

He did check on your twitter updates, a few times, when the first time he met up with you at the restaurant. But he gave up because you never tweet since ages ago.

But now, since the hotel is miles away and he got nothing to do, he open it again. Still no more tweets update from you. But he checks on your mention. Surprisingly, it's more interesting than your tweets. The latest mention is from George's Instagram that had your picture, the next one was from your other friend who uploads your graduation picture and said that she miss you. He ended up stalking on George's Instagram to search your name up.

He got shocked to found another photo of yours that was taken a few hours ago at the hotel pool with you wore a hot pink bikini and pose to the camera with leaned on to bare-chested George.

For a few second, Siwon awed to your body that just covered by the least material he ever saw on you. But then he sees half of your bare skin touched with George's, he got somehow angry with no reason. Although he knows both of you and George wouldn't have any romance relationship. But it still..

Furthermore, he got surprise to have been able to see a lot of your pictures in Internet when all he did was just search your romanized name. Since his first attempt of googling your name, he was under impression that you were a nice homey girl who rarely hanging out with your friends. He had no idea that you were quite famous around internet. Although you barely upload your own picture from your social network, but your friends did. There're some blog post with you in that, hundreds of Instagram, twitter and Facebook. There're even a few video of you on YouTube.

 

Siwon got too fascinated he forgets that you are right beside him, sleeping.

"Oppa.." you, who just woke up because of the bumpy road, turn to Siwon.

Siwon abruptly locks his phone and smiles to you. "Hmm?"

"Did someone already book a plane ticket for me?"


"Of course.. Junghoon Hyung going to check-in it for you. I think he already book a taxi for your ride to the airport too.."

You look at Siwon, but he's back to his phone. Taxi? Ooh.. They must don't want me to being seen with the members by all the fans at the airport.

You're looking down and understanding it by yourself.

"If there any empty seats, I'll try to ask for a seat beside you." Siwon continues and lightly rubs your knees while he backs at his phone again.

While physically Siwon is right beside you, he's mentally away with his own thought about you on the internet. He even goes right to his iPad after he finished take a bath before checking out of the hotel.

Siwon knows he fall into this well when he found your ex's blog. 

Although deep down he wants to know a lot much about you, but when he actually did, he kind of surprise himself that your past love life story was spread out for public like that.

It was like he's stalking another celebrity.

 

And he feels the rush, that somehow made him could understand why were the sasaeng fans even exist. People do want to know about other people's private live.

The harder it gets, the more you want to know about it.

In your ex's blog, Siwon even could find the video that contain your candid photos and videos that he made when he started to like you. Your ex even comply it with narrator that explain your traits that made him fall for you.

 

I know that she’s really nice, I know that she so considerate about other, I know all of her beauties, you don’t have to make a video for her like that!!!

 

Unconsciously, Siwon drown into jealousy as he keeps on scrolling the page down.

The more he reads the more his face got scrunch. It becomes more like an inconvenient truth which reminds him, that you once were so in love with other man that perfect for you. That you once get so open and smiley and touchy and happy with someone else. And it wasn’t him.

Siwon decided to click the 'next' button one more time before he ends his activity.

But that one click lead him to one beautiful picture that taken at St. Bartz, with you hold your big round hat in your beach wear and your ex stole a smooch from your lips. And instead of angry, you got that happy face all over.

Siwon throws his phone to the couch beside him, that makes Ryeowook shockingly  jump from his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

Happy new year!!!!

 

 

5 January 2014