Borders

Secret: Between The Two Idols

Your parent stop right behind Siwon’s car maybe waits for him to move his car.


"Oh! Is that really your dad?" He just notices the car. “I should get off and greet him."


You hold onto his arms. "No, no no no!!!" What was he thinking?? Didn't he's the one who suggested for keep this relationship just for both of you?? You breathe heavily, "My mom is in there too. She'll go frenzy if she knew you'd take me home."

 

"But..."

 

...

 

 

"You could meet them on some occasion anytime, just go.. I'll just tell them it's Hyerin who just brought a new car." You squeeze his hand and prepared to walk out of the car.

The horn comes out from your dad's car. "I'm sorry, but she'll get really annoying if she'd found out.." You get out of the car. "I'll call you later, be careful while going home." You wave at him.

You could see Siwon pouts and wave at you cutely before he departs.

You hold your smile and turn into the car that replace Siwon's car. Your mom and dad get out of the car. She still looking into Siwon's car,

"Who is it?"

"Ehm... My friend." Hyerin doesn't seem to fit into the big black Range Rover like that.

"Your Korean friend?" She asks again while the three of you walk into the house. “Hyerin~ie?”

“Umph..” You just make a small sound and avoid her eyes when you answer that.


 


After dinner you go to your room right away and call Siwon. You try for a few times but he doesn't answer. But the your phone ringed from Hyerin,

"You should tell me that you didn't go to our dance class!!! I was alone with the dance teacher and learn that Sorry Sorry dance that you want for an hour! I mastered it all, so the suju boys could just give me a call if they need a backup dancer! Tell Siwon that." She yells at you.

"I'm sorry.." You haven't fully waked up yet. "I went to the apartment unit I told you, and buy the home appliances, so when you're visit I can cook something." But then something cross your mind.

Where do I put the things I just buy?.. Oh! It's still in Siwon's car!!

"Oh that's great!.." Hyerin also get excited because now she could just sleep over without hesitation because of your mom and dad always try to tell her to finish her school. "Did you choose the one with two bedrooms?"

"That one was a bit suffocated ..." There's another incoming phone call on your phone. It's from Siwon. "Hyerin ah!! Wait... I'll call you tomorrow okay!! I've got another urgent phone call... I'm sorry." She curse but let you turn off her call.

You take a deep breath and answer Siwon's call with a smile.

"I'm sorry i didn't answer your call, I was practicing something. How's your mom?"

"She thought you're my friend from college. But I manage to convince her, so it's okay. What practice?"

You chat with him for a few minutes but the talk somehow got dragged back to dating issue again.


"Do you always having a relationship in secrets?" As you ask him, you could hear he scoffs "There's a lot of celebrity came out of the closet about their relationship." But you regret it as soon as you're finished your words. Does it makes you sound so obsessed?

"Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to. There's also so much more to handle, later on. Beside, revelation means 'public commitment'."

"So dating secretly means 'no commitment'?"

"No. The commitment is just between the two of us." He pauses for a little. "The relationship should be strengthens from the inside first, right? From the two person that’s in the relationship itself." You nod, could understand his statement.

But his explanation just make it worst, you still have no idea where's the border of your relationship with him.

"I really love to invite you come to my place, but it's not good for girls come visit a man's house on her own." He continued, but you really want to literally ROFL at his last statement.

So it's a good thing for man to visit a girl alone in her place? You laugh silently.

"So when will you come to my new place?" You ask, smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll finish my schedule around 11 tomorrow. Would you like me to pick you up from your gym? Or is it too late?"

It's too late! I need to get up early the day after tomorrow. But..

"Okay.. I'll wait at the gym then."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author notes: It's too short I'm sorry. I'll update it soon..

thanks for subscribing and reading...

 

19 May 2013