Guy From The Same Group

Secret: Between The Two Idols
"Oh, why you're here?" Eunhyuk gets out of his room as soon as he hear someone comes in.
 
"Kyuhyun? Is he in his room." Siwon doesn't even bother to sit or greet Eunhyuk first. He just walks as fast as he could to Kyuhyun's room. But then he could feel Eunhyuk is following him. "Eunhyuk~ah, can you go to the other dorm for a few minutes. I need to.." He sighs, lost for words.
 
"What? Why?" But Siwon doesn't answer. Can sees something really matter happen so he caves in and gives them time to be alone. "Okay, okay.."
 
 
 
 
Siwon open Kyuhyun's door in a thud. Kyuhyun is actually writing something on a small notebook beside his laptop, with headphones on. He's lying on his belly before turns over to see who's coming.
 
"Oh, hyung!" He smiles at first but can senses Siwon's angry aura. "Why? What's happening?" Kyuhyun asks innocently.
 
And it kills Siwon, to see Kyuhyun reaction like that. He just stands in the door and breaths heavily for a few long second before let out a long final breath. “Aniya..” He’s get out of the room.
 
“Hyung!” Kyuhyun gets up from the bed and chases him. “Hyung..” He’s kinda grasping the situation and knowing what’s wrong. There’s only one reason why his hyung could get angry at him like this.
 
Siwon stops in the middle of living room, doesn’t has any heart to face Kyuhyun. “What?”
 
“I’m sorry..” Kyuhyun sheepishly start the conversation.
 
Siwon closes his eyes and clenches his teeth. His worst nightmare was confirmed by those words.
 
“What are you sorry for?” Still puts his back to Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun stays in silent but walks closer to him.
 
“Don’t come any closer, I don’t have the confidence to do nothing to you.” Siwon almost cry. “What are you sorry for, Kyuhyun~ah?”
 
“I liked her. That’s all. She didn’t even know that.”
 
Siwon finally looks at Kyuhyun, and regrets it right after. He never see Kyuhyun look this sad before. It really tears him apart. “What?”
 
“Just for a brief moment. It was nothing. She’s.. Both of you are meant for each other. I’m sorry I ever wanting her.”
 
Siwon broke in tears. “I.. come to my house later, I can’t really talk to you right now.” He walks out the dorm.
 
“Hyung..”
 
“I loved you Kyuhyun ah, you’re my brother. But now..” Siwon’s holding onto the door like he might crash it. “I’m afraid I might hurt you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just after Siwon arrived home, he breaks down his entire book shelf. He throws the books blindly and punch his sofa’s cushion to channeling his anger.
 
His own little brother.
 
How could she!!
 
Jeju??
 
When?
 
How can my own little brother??
 
That’s why she so worry about Kyuhyun all the time.
 
And Kyuhyun always tagged along if I met her.
 
Siwon yells at the top of his lungs into the cushion.
 
Then suddenly a call rings, not into his cellphone, but into his house phone.
 
He calmed down for a few second before answers the phone.
 
“Yes, hello.”
 
“Oppa..” It’s your voice.
 
That sweet voice comes with a chocking effect on Siwon’s throat.
 
“Did you just arrived?”
 
“Uh hu.” Answers Siwon’s shortly. “Why?”
 
“Someone said a weird thing to my company, and that’s.. uhh.. Have your company told you about the.. rumor?”
 
“Yeah..”
 
“Uhm.. I hope they won’t publish it, they didn’t have any proof about us dating. It could ruin your.. Well.. i hope it won’t disturb your schedule. And I..”
 
She doesn’t apologized..
 
“When did you go to Jeju?”
 
“What? Just before I went to Paris. Can I explain it? Can I see you?”
 
“No. I can’t being seen with a girl.”
 
“I’ll go to your house then. At dawn. Just before you work out. I’ll get going before the sun rise. It’ll take just five minutes.”
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
And so you come. Take all the risk just to explain the situation to Siwon. Or just because you wanted to see him..
 
Siwon open his door with a casual pants that he usually wears to sleep, and a white t-shirt. Cuddly as hell, with his puffy eyes.
 
He must have just woke up.
 
Aah..You broke up already.
 
You broke up already.
 
You keep on changing those words to your own head.
 
How amazing that habit does to you. Coming to his house through the basement, accessing the elevator, and ring the bell, usually followed by him opening the door, give you a light peck, and you just walk into his house like your own. All of that felt like a dance routine you did unconsciously.
 
But now you have to force yourself to stop on front of his door. Both of you face to face for the first time . He just standing there. Awkwardly. Looking at you. And that’s it.
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
Siwon couldn’t get some sleep last night, waiting for the dawn to coming.
 
Strange how people could attached to one things gradually, but can completely detach in just one cut. Usually if you wanted to come to his house, you texted him whenever you just get going from your home or your office, and texted again as soon as you arrived. Gave him time to styled up a bit and get ready to welcoming you. Although you knew his password, but you always ring the bell. He used to open the door with the brightest expression, couldn’t wait to see you again. But now he controlled it as much as he can not to showing any expression. The only thing he couldn’t control is his puffy eyes, from crying too long.
 
You appear in front of him wearing the fluffiest thick coat he ever see, your face although had been brushed with a little make up, still bloated because it’s still really early.
 
“Can I come in?” You ask him.
 
Siwon lets you in. He’s looking as you take your shoes off, but then freeze when you see your designated indoor slipper in the different color than his other indoor slippers. You wear them nonetheless and continue walk inside his apartment.
 
“Why?” Siwon asks you when both of you already stand inside his living room.
 
“They said the press already know about our relationship. They said they will trailing you to find the evidence out.. That’ll be easy, we won’t see each other again..”
 
Siwon scoffs, still as easy for you when he’s about to die hearing that.
 
“But about the rumor that I’m having an affair with the guy from the same group. Why did you ask about Jeju? Does it has something to do with Jeju?” You ask him innocently.
 
“So you won’t tell me what happened in Jeju?” Siwon’s tone is accusing.
 
You look at him In disbelief. “So you think I did something in Jeju and cheated on you?”
 
“So what the hell did you do with Kyuhyun just the two of you, without me knowing it??”
 
Now you’re the one who scoffing. “I actually found it silly people made the rumor that I’m cheating on you with Kyuhyun oppa. But you actually believe it??”
 
“What’s not to believe when there’s a proof of you going out with him??”
 
“Because we did went to Jeju, of course it left trails.. What proof is that anyway?”
 
“A picture of you and him at the museum.”
 
“We did went to the museum just the two of us.. but he’s surrounded by his friends just before and after we went to the museum. I just tagged along.”
 
“Why you’re going to Jeju and you’re not even telling me that?? We’re already in relationship back then!” His tone is getting high.
 
“We’re not yet in a relationship back then.” You remember it vividly you went there because you’re getting frustrated with his vague gestures to you. “I don’t even know if you want me around or just because your mom want me to..”
 
“Of course I wanted you around even from the very beginning. I still want you around, now..” siwon looks down. “But you didn’t feel the same way.. you and Kyuhyun..”
 
Oh my god!! Why it’s so hard to talk to you!! You’re screaming inside. "Let me explain!" You wait no time for him to refuse, "I loved you! With all my heart. And it was nothing.. Between me and Kyuhyun oppa, we're friend that's all. Because he’s such a good friend. Yes we went out just the two of us, and I didn't mean to hide it from you, it's just I had really bad day and I didn't want you to.. You felt so distance.. I just need a quick getaway."
 
"And Kyuhyun felt close to you?"
 
"No, I just.. like I said, I don’ know what you felt about me, and you were seems so busy and really just out of reach around that time, I don't want to add more burden on you.. But with Kyuhyun oppa, although he had hard times at the musical, but he talked about that to me, he treated me as his friend, and so I.. He was.. I.."
 
"I thought I knew you.." Siwon sighs, ignoring your explanation. "How can you ever did this to us? How can you hurt my dongsaeng like that? How bad is it that you have a heart to play this?" His stare is piercing through yours.
 
You finally calm down, and realize a thing. "How bad? I guess I just picked wrong person to fall in love with. I thought you knew me well enough to know that I won't do such thing. It hurts me that you even slightly suspicious about me and Kyuhyun oppa, but it breaks me apart to find out that you think that I loved you for glory and even cheated on you for fame. And you didn't even want to listen to me to clarify this."
 
Siwon looks down, lost for words. "I.."
 
"Keep going.. Hate me.. But your dongsaeng didn't even have a tiny of intention to stabbed you on your back or even hurt you."
 
"If you’re going to just defend him, can you just go.." Siwon cuts you.
 
You’re too hurt to continue like this. So you just grab your purse and walk out of the room. Holding back your tears.
 
How could he..
 
How could he..
 
You finally couldn’t get your senses back and hug your steering wheel, bawling like crazy.
 
You took about an hour to collect yourself on your car alone before you finally drive to your office. Trying to catch a sleep for a wink in your car before office hour. Too fed up to sleep on your own office.
 
Right at the starting of normal office hour, you are fixing your make up and wearing a spectacle to hide your swollen eyes. Walk to your office from the car with a fake confident.
 
“Miss rep, they’ve been waiting for you in the CEO room.” Says one of your female employee as soon as you arrived in your department.
 
“What happened? Yesterday you said they currently investigate your scandal. Today the CEO called you again. What happen again?” Your assistant walks with you to the elevator.
 
“I still don’t know yet.. I’ll tell you later.” You’re afraid to look at him.
 
He sees your red eyes under your glasses. “Are you okay?? Nara! What happen??”
 
You really don’t want to cry again so you totally ignore him. “Later.” But you remember something. “Oppa! I might get fired today. But whatever happen, make the decision as you think is right. I trust your judgement. Please try harder to be pointed as the vice head of dept. if that position is vacant.”
 
“What?? Miss rep.. Nara ya!!!”
 
 
 
“Come in..” your CEO tells you to come into his room. There’re three directors sitting inside his room.
 
You spent hours there just to hear all of them debating about kicking you out with dishonor because you gives the company’s bad name, or protecting you because you’ve been falsely accused. Some people are holding you back not to give out the resigning letters while the others insisting to legalized the dismissal letter.
 
They decided to create a hearing tomorrow for the whole director board and you, to straight up what’s actually going on and to discuss about the next action to take regarding your issue.
 
”For someone in that position, it’s such a waste of time to create a hearing. If only she’s someone else’s daughter.”
 
One of the director is mumbling that as he leaves the room.
 
And that just strengthen your mind to resign from this office as soon as possible without creating much more harm to the company and to your parent’s name.
 
This whole situation from your break up, cheating, Siwon’s mad at you, up until the dismissal really consumed all of your energy and mind. You should be thinking about tomorrow’s hearing and what to prepared for it, but you couldn’t think straight the whole day until you went back to your parent’s house.
 
 
 
You walk inside your house aimlessly, gracing the grand piano on the way.
 
Oppa can play the piano..
 
Oppa has visitted this house once. He sat on the living room and followed me to the kitchen.
 
“Honey?” Your mom peaks from the living room. Distracting you. She walks fast to you and abruptly pulls you into a hug. “Your father told me about the directors meeting. And about the hearing tomorrow.”
 
“Dad’s here?” You ask her weakly. It’s too early for him to be home in this hour.
 
Both of you walk into the living room. But not only your dad that are there, but there’s a bunch of people you’ve never seen before sit around.
 
“Here are your father’s lawyer, Mr. Jang and teams, and here Mrs. Ko-Tung, she’ll help you to face tomorrow’s hearing.” Your mom introduces people who are sit around your father to you.
 
You bow deeply to them but then ask your mother in a more casual tone. “What is this mom?” You whisper to your mom
 
“I want tomorrow’s hearing do you justice. I don’t want you leave the company with a bad name.” Your dad answers it instead.
 
“But you said it’s better for me to leave.. we’ve talk about this.” You are still standing in the edge of the living room.
 
The lawyer answer that for you. “Yes, your father already told us that he wants you to do everything you want and let you find yourself while relaxing at the US. But we figure it out that even if you voluntary leave for the company’s sake, they still can twisted the fact and made it like you’re forced to leave because you violated the company’s policy. That’s a crime, and it will damage your image. Your father doesn’t want that to happen to his precious daughter..”
 
You froze on the spot. About to cry. Again.
 
“Just sit for a while will you?” Your father begs you. You feel so sorry for your parent, you can’t do otherwise.
 
Your mom still grabs your and subtly leads you to the sofa beside your dad.
 
“Why did you gather so many people?” You whisper to your father.
 
“Just stay still..” he whispers back.
 
The lawyer then continues his purpose, you notice that Mrs. Ko-Tung has someone beside her to translate the whole conversation. The middle age lady has a medium build body but a lot shorter than your mom, her short hair has a few grey strands on it. Although her pose seems so poise, but her smile and attitude towards your family implicating a high note of politeness. Who is she again?
 
“So we will prepare your hearing today, and accompany you to the hearing until all legal process of you resigning from the company.” The lawyer had finished his talk.
 
“But won’t it be just answering all the questions? And also I have proofs to all of my achievements to the company. I won’t leave the company on the bad note for my father. I’ll defend myself the best way I could.” You just realized that while leaving willingly and being sacked had no difference for you, it would be a huge matter for your dad, the chairman.
 
“That’s why we are here, we’ll help you. We’ll collect the supporting evidence, help you create the best presentation to defend yourself, accompany you when you do it and make sure none of your rights are being violated.”
 
He gets the point, if doing it alone and unprepared could left you roasted like today again, you’ll left your father reputation on danger.
 
“Okay then..” you finally cave in.
 
“Before that.. because the issue brought up from personal matters and the things that the board of directors were pointing is ‘image’, we also prepare a consultant from Singapore that’s an expert in this area.” Introduce the lawyer.
 
The translator quickly translate the words to Mrs. Ko-Tung, and she bow to you after. The translator introduces her in Korean for all of you.
 
“She’s a renown life coach and lifestyle consultant to the highest echelons of Asian society. She often dealing with branding images, rebranding images, covering up scandals, even silencing the media for the asia’s super elite.”
 
But with her introduction, you felt like a daughter of some heartless conglomerate that create scandal with an idol, killed an innocent poor girl in the process and need her service to clear up your name and hide your crime.
 
“Since Mr. Shin’s lawyer team called us a few hours ago, we already found out the whole board of executive directors that you will face tomorrow. We studied their preferences and personality, so we already talk to the lawyer team to make a few possible strategies therefore you can come up with the result like you wanted.” Mrs. Ko-Tung actually speaks in English for her translator to translate it in Korean. “We had a rough assumption of your images in their mind, and how the issue affected it. We already know the minority’s voice that are going to insist to give you a bad name for their benefit..”
 
“How do you know that?” You asks her in English, without waiting for the translation.
 
"We had run our investigation, of course.." She's smiling to you, while her translator busy translating the whole conversation to the others. "We found out that SM didn't even once mention about you cheating or anything close to that word. So how can that you just innocently dating the guy that you like being a scandal? An adultery case that ruin the company's image? Clearly someone twisted the information on the way."
 
"You investigated SM too?"
 
"Yes."
 
And oppa too? "Exactly what did they've said?"
 
"They said after a picture of Siwon attended the same event as you and unofficial picture of both of you circulating, a few medias had been contacting the entertainment company regarding Siwon's current status. But one of them not even asking about Siwon but asking about SM relation with your company, they said they got some rough prove that something's going on with the two company. According to SM, it's a pretty common strategy to dig up some supporting fact for the rumors that they already had. When the reporter becomes pretty sure, he's usually following up with tailing the idol. But because you have no official picture with Siwon but have it with another member of Super Junior instead, the SM officers decide that this mater could budding up to a bigger issue." You have no idea why you become angrier as you hear the exact story. "They called you to tell you to stay on low because at that time Siwon was unreachable." Why? "But you were also unreachable. They called the office instead. They also wanted to contact your company not to tell anything to the media, but someone from your company said that you're currently unavailable and all the business related to you are going to be handled by them. That’s the root. So first we’ll clear up any misunderstandings about you, then plant the image of you that will support your innocent." Mrs Ko-Tung sees your heavy breathing. "Wherefore, resigning with honor is the best act we can pull. And after resigning from your company, staying in New York while doing your fashion carrier will be a very excellent choice."
 
Fashion career? What fashion career? The company is my career. It's so unfair.
 
You determined to ended the hearing tomorrow with a clear note that you've done no wrong that could damage the company's image. And also you're not cheating with anybody.
 
The preparations ended up at 2 in the morning, when your mother brings you tea. "Even if this matters done. Would you be okay living in the US after this?"
 
"Mom, I've spent a few years there alone, remember?" You laugh, it's the first time you ever laugh since Siwon came to your mom and dad.
 
"But you wont be able to meet your boyfriend again. How can you be dating normally if he's full of restriction and you are on the other side of the world? What if they still bothering you with this issue? Will you be able to live peacefully even in New York?"
 
After hearing from her translator, Mrs Ko-Tung exchanges glance with you.
 
"I'll figure it out mom."
 
"Don't worry." Says Mrs. Ko-Tung. "We will also provided consulting whatever Miss Nara will do in the future and help her maintain her privacy and social life the best way we can. We are already on the hunt for the best condominium like you've told us Mrs. Shin. But first, I want to coordinate the dress that you'll be wearing tomorow, Miss. and also we have to rehearse your speech and your gesture. Can we go to your closet?" She then politely bow to your mom, "Excuse us Mam. But you and Mr. Chairman need a good rest too, tomorrow will be a long day."
 
The translator leave you and the lady in your room to pick your dress.
 
"That's a nice choice.. your directors are mostly men. All of them are married and only one of them, is having mistresses outside his marriage. So wearing a modest suit would add more sympathies and show you’re dignified woman.”
 
Your jaw drop. How the hell did she know all of these stuff.
 
“And this is your new iPhone, not yet hit the Korean retail store. It has the biggest memory, so do not link any of your picture or private data to the cloud. It’s better for you to have a new account. We will have someone to set this up tomorrow. Don’t use your old phone anymore..”
 
“I’m sorry.” You cut her. “I’m sorry if this sounds rude. But regarding your service, for how long did my father sign up the contract under my name?”
 
“Your father already paid the annual program for you. Plus an hourly fee for me to deal with all of this.” She sounds indifferently.
 
“After tomorrow, after I left this country, can I terminate it? I want to live my life silently. This whole consultation kinda made me uncomfortable..”
 
“Nara.” Now she sounds like a mother to you. “You know what I had in mind when the first time I had this assignment from your lawyer?” You subtly nod. “Yes. Like exactly what you have in mind. I thought that ‘here we go again, some spoiled rich kid, daddy little princess fall in love with handsome Korean idols and couldn’t pick one of them, thus become a scandal.’” You glare at her. “But I was wrong, just in the first 2 minutes hearing your background from the team that’s been searching everything about you and this case, I know I was wrongly judging you. After found out that you attended ATGW business seminar in Singapore that I also attended, I vaguely remember you as the pretty Korean rising princess of property. I’ve read about you at that time, that you climb up from zero, starting as an intern at your own father company without anyone know it. But people from the seminar mostly remember you just because you’re pretty and thought it’s given that you are pretty because you are from Korea, and it’s given that you run your father company, he must had been preparing the red carpet for you waltzing into the company.” She takes you to the nearest couch. “And now, you will lost all of what you’ve been working on these past few years because of some nonsense rumor, and you will be exile from your own country, while being all broken hearted like this and being misjudge by the others. Do you think I only help you because your father’s money?”
 
You couldn’t really reply the deep eye contact from her. You’re about to cry. “I just.. I..”
 
“Why haven’t you tell your mom that you broke up with him?”
 
“How do you know?!” You look at her in horror. Couldn’t hold your tears any longer.
 
“What were you doing checked into a hotel with bloated eyes, while your boyfriend stayed in your apartment? We have our sources.. just cry honey.. it’s been a hard hard day for you. You have the rights to cry. You’ve been running around like crazy to deal with legal thing, you forgot to take care what important the most for you. Your mental health.” She offer you a hug.
 
So you cry on her shoulder for a good amount of time before she pulls you to face her again. “You are worth way more than what you thought. You might think that you’ve lost everything. But take it as a god’s way to let you take another way in life. But remember one thing.” She tilts your face to really face her when all you do is keep looking down to hide your sobs. “You are deserve to be loved.”
 
“But oppa..” you sob harder. “I thought he’s the one... and I’ve been pouring everything that I got for us. I.. I..”
 
“There.. there..”
 
“I stayed because I know he.. loved me. And it also had been.. been really hard for him to be in relationship with me.. He still wanted to stay even after I asked to break up. But how could he.. how could he thinks that I betrayed him and having an affair with his brother?”
 
“Because he believed in you. And knowing those stuffs from the third party made him seems to be the one who left in the dark.”
 
“Did you talk to him?”
 
“No. Since you already break up with him. It’s consider unethical to contacted him. Do you want me to contact him personally? Explain all of this?”
 
You cynically scoff. “He wouldn’t care. I just worried about his relationship with Kyuhyun oppa.”
 
“You’ll be fly to New York the day after tomorrow for a while. Are you sure you don’t want to meet him?”
 
You shake your head.
 
“I haven’t talk to him. But according to everyone else that we dig the information from, he’s real, dear.. as real as you are to him. But maybe the timing is just not right for both of you.”
 
You look away from her. Avoiding the talk about Siwon.
 
“Okay then.. We already prepared everything we can for the hearing. It only left with your styling job in New York. The photo shoot will be schedule the day after you arrived around 4 days from now, so you should just focusing on the photo shoot there. Your friend, Hyerin and Jenna already set the location, you just need to talk about the style concept and the finishing touch. The magazine already booked the business class flight for you, but we’ll exchange it to first class along with your mom and dad. Emirates and SQ have the best first class, personally I prefer SQ, should I book that for you now?”
 
“The day after tomorrow..” you mumble to yourself. “That’s fast. I’ve got so many things to do.”
 
“That’s why we’re here for you. What can I help you with?”
 
“Mom and dad won’t be able to work if they’re coming with me to stay in New York. They will be sad, watching me not doing anything too..”
 
“Do you want to be alone for the time being?”
 
You nod.
 
“Then I’ll tell them it’s better to visit you around Christmas, that you need time alone to figure things out. So you want to go there alone too?”
 
You nod again. “Just exchange the ticket to economy class.. being in the upper class would be really lonely. If you recommend SQ, then it’ll be nice.”
 
She scrunches her eyebrows, you want to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely.. “That’ll be inconvenience for you though.. but if you want it, it’ll be done. What else?”
 
“Can I put someone else’s name on the apartment that I own?”
 
“Of course.. I’ll have someone from your legal team to deal with that. And for condominium in New York, should we find..”
 
“Cancel that. I’ll stay with Jenna.”
 
“But..” she sees your determined look. “Okay. But I’ll be on the hunting anyway, if your mom wanted to have a premium property there, then it’s nothing to do with you. You don’t have to stay there..” She’s puffing. “Your father could afford a private jet if he wants to, her own daughter doesn’t even want to travel with business class. He could afford the whole apartment building, and you don’t want to own a single unit of condominium.. Well then anything else?”
 
You laugh. “Can you somehow arrange things so I can meet Kyuhyun oppa secretly? Before I go..”
 
“Consider that’s done.”
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
Kyuhyun and you just sit on the car without a words for a few moments until your driver parks the car in secluded area on residential area and left you and Kyuhyun alone in the car.
 
Your personal assistant called him to ask to meet up with you before you’re leaving tomorrow.
 
Meet up with Kyuhyun is the last thing on your errands list that you should do before leaving to New York and after did the hearing.
 
The hearing went just like your lawyer had predicted, some people still accused that you’re giving the company bad image by scandal and adultery. But with all the defenses all of you had created, the whole directors board acknowledge that although you didn’t do any harm to the company, you’re resigning to safe the company’s image.
 
“I heard about the scandal..” Kyuhyun finally let out his words.
 
“I’m sorry I dragged you into this..”
 
“What are sorry for? I’m the one who should be sorry, it’s my fault I should’ve think twice..” He’s looking at you. “You and your oppa are fine, right? I’ve told him that it’s my fault, I’m the one who liked you.. so..”
 
“What?”
 
“I..” Kyuhyun closes his eyes and inhaled deeply. “I told him I liked you and you didn’t even have any idea. I should meet up with him but our schedule didn’t matched up. So..”
 
“So it wasn’t a dream? On the day we got drunk.. you said something that you like me. And that’s why you were kinda avoiding me after you see me in Siwon oppa’s house..” You really have no idea what to say.
 
“Oh..” Kyuhyun nods. “I thought you didn’t want to be set up with Siwon Hyung and went to the dates only for your parents.. And you were keep coming back to me. I thought we did alright until I saw you at Hyung’s door.”
 
“Ohhh.. I’m sorry oppa. I’m really sorry..”
 
"After that, sometime I just want to believe that you're a bad girl who played with my heart so I won't feel like a fool in front of you. But who am I lying to?" Kyuhyun is looking down. "Knowing that you did all of this to me based in pure affection without even liking me. Also you didn't wish love for return made me speechless. It made me fall deeper, hate hyung more than ever, and I don't think I'll be able to move on." His nose grows redder. “But even Siwon Hyung grateful that I can befriended with you in the middle of the members opposed Sungmin Hyung marriage. He really wants the members to adore his girlfriend too. I can’t hate you. I can’t hate Hyung..”
 
"Oppa.." You broke to tears.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Woot wooottt!! Just a few chapter left before the finale!! Thankyou for reading!!  <3 <3

 

 

 

 

8 September 2018