Confusion

The Red Garden's Chronicle (hiatus)

 

-Toby pov-

 

He says what? Am I hearing right?

 

“Hyunwoo is your son.” He repeated.

 

My son? What kind of son does he mean?

 

I was completely in a shocking state and was also completely speechless. I kept staring at the ring around my finger. Could the S be my husband’s name?

 

“I know this is too much for you. I mean, you’re still young-”

 

“Enough.” I cut him.

 

I stood up from the bench. I shook my head, didn’t wanna believe in everything that he said.

 

“My son huh?” I smirked, “First, Top and I got attacked, then I have a son and probably a husband and then what?” I began to shout, “I’m someone’s grandmother?”

 

Daesung sighed. He placed his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. If Hyunwoo is my son then who’s my husband?

 

Do I even have one?

 

What’s the proof?

 

“You have a husband. He-”

 

“Oh yeah? Then where is he? Why isn’t he’s here? Why isn’t him the one telling me that Hyunwoo is my son?”

 

He sighed and shook his head. I don’t wanna hear another word from so I quickly left and went to the elevator. As the door opened, I stepped out but stopped when Hyunwoo was in the way. He was looking at me, staring at me with those big eyes.

 

His gaze made my heart sank for a moment. We both stood there, glued on the floor. But I shook it off and walk passed him. Soohyun, who was at the door at that time, was watching us. He talked to as I neared him but I ignored him and went to my room, closing the door shut.  

 

-End-

 

-Hongki pov-

 

I stood in front of Hanjin’s gate since she texted me to wait for her here. I whistled some tunes from boredom. I’ve been waiting for almost 1 hour and she’s still haven’t arrive yet.

 

I kept glancing at my wristwatch. Come one girl, where are you? I got work to do later.

 

I sighed and turned to my right. Finally, she’s here. She got out of the cab, paid the driver and approached me.

 

I noticed that she looks different, completely different. Her eyes had dark circles surrounds it. Her face was pale and her lips were chapping.

 

I raised my eyebrow, giving her a look but she ignored me. She unlocked the gate and passed inside. Now why does it look like she’s ignoring my presence?

 

Hanjin…” I tapped her shoulder while following her from behind.

 

She quickly spun around, causing me to bump into her. She stared at me, giving me a questioning looks.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She lowered her head, went silent for a moment before nodded in reply. Hmm, no… she’s not okay. She’s hiding something.

 

Wait a minute; she said she wanna see her long lost brother and wanted to bring him here but where is he? I didn’t see him anywhere.

 

Hanjin went inside her house after unlocking it. She let it open so I went inside and closed it behind me. She went upstairs to her room while I stay here, watching him.

 

Little did I realize that she didn’t have her bag with her. Just what exactly happened there? Were they fighting? Something went wrong?

 

I tried to ask her but she already disappeared in her room. I sighed heavily and went to the living room, didn’t wanna bother her. I know there’s something big going on here.

 

I sat on the couch, shifting uncomfortably. I bit my nail while trying to figure out what the problem is. But all I got is nothing. I kinda hesitate to ask her cause she would usually ignore or most likely, hit me.

 

Well, it worth to try…

 

-End-