the other coven

Blood Bond: Eclipse

After visiting all my friends, it was nearly 8pm, but it was still rather light because of daylight savings.

I was dead tired for sure, but my concern was directed towards Kris.

I could tell that he didn't hunt for a few days, which was making me a little worried.

"So your friends are Cindy, Kylie, Jessica, Cassie, and Sarah?" he asked, trying to recite my friends' names, as we were on the way to my house. Yes, I was friends with another Jessica.

"Yep. They're my closest friends. I have way too many guy friends to keep up with, so I'd just introduced you to my closest friends just then."

He nodded once. "I just hope you don't tell your mum about what happened two months ago with that Junsu incident."

I scoffed. "Oh, please. You know me. Anyway, are you thirsty right now?"

"Sort of, but it's nothing I can't handle."

I bit my lip and looked at him in concern. "You're around me, and since I'm your singer, then, your thirst levels are a little higher than what you say..."

"True, but, like I said, it's nothing I can't handle."

I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the house.

I knocked on the door, and it opened, revealing an extremely tired Jason.

His hair was messed up and he was rubbing his eyes. "About time you came home. How can you have that much energy to visit your friends after the flight?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just do," I said and walked in with Kris. "I'll be in my room if you need me." I called to Jason, who was going back to the living room.

"Yep, whatever..." he said tiredly.

I took Kris' wrist and pulled him upstairs into my room.

Once we got in, I closed the door and hugged him around his waist. "Kris, please go and hunt. I know you're thirsty."

I felt his hand the back of my head.

"________, I'm really not that thirsty, honestly," he assured, "I can go up to a week without blood."

I shook my head. "You can't just stay strong in front of me. I'm concerned about you too, you know."

He took my chin and tilted my head up so I could face him. "Hey, don't worry, okay? I can do this."

I bit my lip and let go of him, leading him to sit down with me on my bed. "Kris, I'm really worried. You have to hunt, otherwise you'll go crazy." I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, hopefully making him a little thirstier. "Please?" I mumbled on his lips.

He still wouldn't answer, so I kissed him even more.

He kissed me back, and pushed me down on the bed, so now he was hovering over me, supported by his arms.

I found myself slowly loosing my breath as he began to deepen the kiss. "K-Kris, I think that's enough..."

"Are you sure?" he murmured in my ear, sending shivers down my body.

I nodded reluctantly. "Mum or Jason are going to catch us if we don't stop now."

He smirked in my ear and pulled away. I looked into his eyes, and they were less gold than before.

I sat up and cupped the side of his face. "You need to hunt. Please. Do it for me."

Kris sighed, but nodded in agreement anyway.

"There's a park near here, you can find a bunny, or something there."

"Okay, then...I'll see you in a few minutes, okay?" he said and got off my bed.

"Wait," I held onto his wrist, he turned back to face me, "How would you get back here?"

"I'll follow your scent. You're my singer, remember? Your scent is the strongest scent out there, to me, that is."

I nodded and let him go.

--------------------

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," CL began quickly, "So, this Cold One is after your mate?"

"I'm afraid so." Suho replied grimly.

"And your mate is your SINGER?!" Bom exclaimed in utter shock.

"How is that possible?" Minzy questioned.

EXO shrugged.

"Long story." Sehun answered shortly.

"But why was she after you?" CL continued, ignoring the rest.

"Because we killed her mates to save ___________." Chanyeol said.

The four women looked at them, shocked.

"Geez, no wonder why she looked pissed...and why she wanted to kill you guys." Dara suggested, concerned.

"We suspect that she might have something to do with the killings in Incheon." said Xiumin.

The women pondered a little.

"That could be true..." Minzy trailed, "There's no other vampire species more out of control than them."

"We need your help," Suho said desperately, "We need you to help us keep track of this, otherwise the Volturi are going to be involved."

CL raised an eyebrow. "The Volturi? I don't think the situation is going to be THAT bad."

"If they find out that our mate is our singer, then we'd be dead for sure." Baekhyun added.

"You sure are!" Bom snapped. "That's the reason the four of us don't have, and don't want, mates. It's too much of a hassle!"

"If this turns into a fight between us and Victoria, can you four please help us?" Suho asked, "We need you. You're our friends..."

The females looked a little indecisive.

"We'll have to talk to your mate first," CL said, "And then we'll decide. I mean, this isn't our fight at all, but, as a friend, then, we are willing to help."

EXO lit up.

"Thank you so much," they chimed.

CL waved her hands. "It's nothing, remember, we're still deciding. Not that we're selfish, or anything."

"When do we meet her?" Dara asked.

"Next week." Kai answered with a small smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dumb chapter, but it introduces a little bit of 2NE1 to you guys haha

hehe, I'm so glad you guys liked the chasing scene XD that's probably my favourite scene to write, ever!!

next chapter will be up tonight ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED!!!