flustered

Blood Bond: Eclipse

That night, I was a little confused as to what I was supposed to do for them on the day of the battle.

I didn't know what to do - how would I use my scent to get them there and drive them crazy?

Maybe prick my finger and wave it around?

Or let a drop of blood slip and fall into the centre of the field?

I guess both methods work...

But still, I didn't know if I could do that around EXO and the girls.

For one thing, I was EXO's singer, so that'll most likely drive them crazy. For another thing, the girls were human blood drinkers, so I'd make them thirsty.

But Tao did say that both groups could resist the blood...though I'm not taking any chances...

When I was done washing up for the night, I opened the door of the bathroom that lead to my room.

I looked up and at least nine shirtless guys were in different places in my room.

An incoherent high pitched yelp escaped my throat as my eyes widened, my hand clamping my mouth.

I shot backwards into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I just did NOT see EXO shirtless, no way, nuh uh.

Oh well, at least Chen, Suho, and Lay weren't there. I'm glad that they know their boundaries.

"Yah, come on, _________, you know you want to." I heard Kai call out from the other side as I kept my back firmly against the door of the bathroom.

! I hissed in my mind.

Good thing Kris couldn't hear what I was thinking, otherwise I'd be dead by now.

I slid my back down against the door and kept my breathing even, but my heart was still pounding like hell against my chest.

It would be best not to answer them, or else they'd keep pushing at it.

"Come on, babe, we can smell your scent pumping and hear your heart beating," Chanyeol beckoned, "Your blood's rushing."

I clenched my fists and growled internally at his arrogance. I still can't believe they're in my room, topless.

What for?

Were they trying to seduce me?

"I am not going out there until you guys put your shirts back on!" I snapped back.

After about a minute or two of silence, I finally regained the courage to step out of the bathroom.

I got up from sitting on the tiles and carefully twisting the doorknob open with one hand still covering my eyes.

I stepped onto the carpet, clamping the other hand over the first one, and ever so slowly taking baby steps, hopefully, in the direction of my bed.

"Come on, honey, you know you want to." one of them said smugly; I didn't know who because I was too busy mentally cursing at them to care.

I suddenly felt a presence in front of me and another behind me.

"_________-ah...you smell so...good right now..." Kai's voice mumbled from in front of me.

I bit my lip, feeling sweat form on my palms, and my body flushing with heat.

"Damn, her scent is going crazy now." Kris said. OF COURSE IT WAS; I'M FLUSHING, FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I felt hands softly wrap around my wrists, slowly pulling them off my face, but I still kept my eyes scrunched shut. Another pair of arms began to slide around my chest, his hands gliding over my chest, down to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

ERT!!! I yelled internally. Of course they had to use seduction to get to me.

The hands that took my wrists pulled them forward until my hands touched something warm and smooth.

!

He began sliding my hands down his chest as a pair of lips softly landed kisses on the back of my neck.

My head began to spin, my breathing was shortening.

I peeked one eye open to see Kai running my hands down his torso, down to his prominent abs. I could literally feel my nose begin to bleed internally.

Kai smirked. “See, babe? You love it.”

What the-

It only took that comment to make me snap out of the ecstasy the guys were putting me in.

I tore my wrists out of Kai’s grasp and wriggled out of the arms that encircled my waist. I snapped my body around to see Chanyeol frowning.

“You guys are unbelievable.” I snarled and ran back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. “You know, I love you guys, I really do, but I’m not ready for all this...skinship thing. I mean, it’s okay that you can love me the way I love you, but can you not strip or be half- in front of me next time? God.” I said with much frustration, running my hands through my hair. “This time, I’m not coming out until you REALLY put a shirt on.”

“But you can’t deny that you liked it.” Baekhyun retorted.

Okay, I admit, they looked pretty hot and swoon-worthy with the abs in all their glory. I really liked it. Good thing Kris couldn’t read my mind, for the tenth time tonight.

---------

We stood in front of each other, though, he didn’t seem to notice that I was there.

“Hello? Tao-gege?” I said to him. “Can you see me?” I waved my hands in front of his face.

He didn’t answer. He looked like he was about to kill something.

I gulped. I hope it’s not me.

He looked like he was staring at something; his gaze wasn’t fixed on my face, so he can’t be seeing me.

I turned my head around to see what Tao was staring so intensely at.

My gaze stopped when I saw a figure, crouched so lowly, his eyes a bright crimson red, his teeth blaring.

I felt my heart almost stop as I figured that it was a vampire – a newborn.

It snarled ferociously, growls lashed from it's throat.

"TAO! YOU HAVE TO RUN!" I yelled at him, but he was still motionless.

I tried to grab his shoulders, but my hands would only go through them, like when you try to grab at a transparent figure from a projector.

"GEGE!!!" I shrieked. My throat felt like as if something scratched at it. It was so sore.

"Do it, Tao." a cool, low, feminine voice whispered in his ear. "Kill it."

I could only see the side of the face, since the body was covered by the blackness.

I looked from the source of the voice to Tao, and back to the source again.

Kill it? Kill what? Kill me?

"Do it." the voice uttered once more into his ear.

Tao slightly crouched and lunged towards the newborn with all his force, my gaze following him.

He landed on top of the newborn with a crash and they began to wrestle like wild animals.

My eyes widened as I flicked my head to glare at whoever told him to risk his life to kill a newborn.

The face turned to me, and now the whole body was revealed.

It only took me less than a second to figure out who it was.

Victoria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phew! -wipes sweat off my forehead- finally done with this chapter!

the weekend was so exhausting because of Chinese new year -.- I had at least 4 family gatherings to attend, so I can only tell you guys that my ears have been destroyed =w="

anyway, I hope this chapter was okay hehe a little bit of spice to make up for the days I've been off XD

more shall be revealed in the next chapter!!

happy new year, everyone~! may the year of the snake bring you lots of luck, money, oppars, health, and feels happiness!!! ^_^

please comment and subscribe!!