compromise

Blood Bond: Eclipse

"Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire,

I hold with those who favour fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice."

- Robert Frost.

------------

Chanyeol applauded me like a hyperactive child. "Yay!! Again!!"

I put the book down on the grass and shook my head. "No, Chanyeol, I've been reading that to you for the past few days already. Can we just give it a break?"

"Why not? I like hearing you read in English." he murmured as he slid his arm around my waist and began to kiss the side of my face.

"I know you do. That's why I did so for the past few days."

Ever since my leg had finally healed, I was tossed around like a rag doll again.

But luckily, the time I'm spending right now was with Chanyeol only. Yep, just me and him in our meadow.

"Please?" he mumbled huskily with that deep, y voice of his, while trailing his kisses down my cheek, reaching my lips, making my heart swell.

I found myself closing my eyes and starting to move my lips against his. "But, Chanyeol," I began after a few kisses, "Don't you have finals to study for?"

He gently pulled back and eyed me. "Spending time with you is better than studying."

I wrinkled my nose. "But you have to. Your results are going to determine which uni you're going to."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and planted his lips onto mine again. He began to kiss me a little more desperately than before.

I giggled and gladly returned the kiss. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and started to wander around inside.

As he massaged his tongue over mine, his hands made their way from my waist to the hem of my shirt.

He began to slide his hands under my shirt and over my .

I gasped in the kiss and pulled away. Chanyeol frowned a little.

"I'm sorry, I'm still not used to this kind of stuff." I apologised.

He huffed a sigh. "It's okay," he replied and brought his hand to the side of my face and leaned in for another kiss.

Just a few moments later, he pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, because the sudden stopping was not like Chanyeol at all.

My internal question was answered when he reached behind his back and pulled his shirt over his head, and off his torso.

I gasped through my nose and widened my eyes at his body.

None of the guys have ever gone shirtless around me before.

But still, my eyes wandered from his face, collarbones, chest, lean arms, and right down to his toned abs.

I gulped, earning a smirk from him.

"Like what you see?" he said smugly.

I opened my mouth to give a snide remark, but before I could do so, I felt his lips being crushed at mine again.

He slid one hand around my neck and the other behind my back, pulling me closer to him.

I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his chin-length orange hair in response.

It was kind of weird, making out with a shirtless guy, so I tried keeping my torso from touching his, but I had obviously failed because of his grip on my back.

A few sweet moments later, he slowly pulled back, letting me catch my breath.

Our foreheads were still touching, the bridges of our noses close together, our lips barely centimetres apart.

"Marry me." he mumbled, letting his breath ghost across my lips. I'm guessing that he meant "marry us".

I bit my lip, blinked a few times, and slightly pulled back. "Change me."

He chuckled and moved back so he could look at me properly. "Okay, I will, once you've married us." he said in a rather happy-go-lucky tone. "It's called a compromise."

I stared at his gold eyes and laughed once, shaking my head. "It's called you-are-forcing-me." I said and pushed him down to the grass, so now I was lying on top of him.

I brought my lips to his and we kissed for another few moments.

"It's because you're afraid of how big our coven is, right?" he asked once I lifted myself up from him and sat on his waist with my legs on each side.

I pursed my lips. "A little...and because I'm too young for this whole marriage business. I want to live like a kid until I'm in my late twenties."

Chanyeol lifted himself up from the ground into a sitting position, so now, I sat on his lap.

I brought my hands to his bare shoulders and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And plus, the divorce rate is pretty high right now."

He chuckled. "I assure you that the vampire-human divorce rate is much, much lower. So...marry me?"

I wanted to a bit more. "I can't...because..." I murmured, earning a questioning look from him, while resisting the urge to laugh in his face. "I have to be back at four. Jason is going to be home around that time."

He dropped his jaw and I snickered, getting off him.

I got off his lap and grabbed my book and shoved it in the backpack. "Can you put your shirt back on?"

"Fine..."

In a matter of seconds, he appeared in front of me, with his shirt back on his torso.

I looked up at the giant and smiled. "Let's go."

Chanyeol nodded and swept me into his arms, and began to rush out of the forest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY FIRST CHAPTER UP!! ^_^ yes I know there's a lot of Chanyeol fluff in this one, but it goes with the movie/saga~

please comment and subscribe ^^