a little frustrated

Blood Bond: Eclipse

"When do you think we should tell ________ about the vision?" Baekhyun asked.

Suho pressed his lips together and raked his hand through his hair. "I'm not sure. I think it's best if she doesn't know it until we get Victoria out of the city before she gets back from her trip."

"I think we shouldn't tell her at all," Kris suggested grimly, "It's better if she doesn't know about Victoria going around Seoul hunting for her while she's on holidays."

Luhan frowned. "But she's going to find out one way or another...she's going to interrogate us for sure. I mean, she's always reactive whenever she sees that I have a vision."

The rest nodded gravely.

-----------

I grabbed my pink Nike sports bag, packed with a week's worth of clothes (which wasn't much, since I'm probably going to have some back home, anyway), some toiletries, and essentials.

It was about 11:30am, and since Jason already finished packing first and was ready to go way before I was, I told him that I was going to get picked up by 'some' of EXO to take me to the airport.

It was going to be a little more convenient for me anyway, because he would be standing in line to check in, eventually saving me a spot.

He didn't know the real reason why EXO were going to take me there, anyways...

So since he was gone now, I was expecting the guys to show up in a few minutes.

I paced around the living room, thinking about what to say when I meet mum again.

Should I talk about what my life was like in Korea?

Nah, she'd probably question about school, and I'd have to lie about EXO; and I hated lying. Mum always caught me when I did so, anyway.

Maybe uni options?

Nope. She'd have to get me to graduate in Korea, and we'd spend hours debating on whether I should attend uni in Korea or Australia.

I have to admit, I didn't really mind any of those options.

Though, I prefer it if I would study in Australia - where my home was.

But, then again, there's EXO, who's stuck in Korea.

Damn, maybe I shouldn't think about that just yet.

Hang on...the guys still haven't told me about Luhan's vision.

Something fishy is going on...

A knock on the door was heard, disrupting my train of thought. I rushed to the front door and opened it, and, unsurprisingly, EXO were there.

I gave them a quick smile and ran back to get my bag.

When I got back to them, they eyed at the little number of items I brought with me.

"You're only bringing one bag?" Suho questioned.

"Well, yeah, I'm going 'HOME' home, so I'd have everything there already."

They took me to Chen's silver Mercedes and split up into groups for the other cars.

I put my bag into the boot and headed off to the front seat while Tao and Sehun got the back seats.

Once I was in, I put on the seatbelt and we headed off.

"Oh, mei mei?" Tao spoke after a few minutes of KPOP on the radio.

"Yes?"

"Kris is going to go with you on your trip."

That statement hit me like a slap in the face.

"You just had to say that, didn't you?" Sehun muttered.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN KRIS IS GOING WITH ME?!" I shrieked.

I got so offended.

I mean, THEY PROMISED TO STAY HERE AND LEAVE ME TO GO HOME FOR A WEEK!

"He wanted to go with you since he's crazy about protecting you," Chen continued, "I mean, who knows, there might be vampires in Australia too."

I felt like getting out of the car and giving Kris a good punch in the face.

SERIOUSLY?!

"IF THERE WERE VAMPIRES IN AUSTRALIA, THEN I'D BE DEAD BEFORE I EVEN MET YOU GUYS."

Chen only sighed. "And he wants to experience the place as well, so you can't really blame him."

I slapped my forehead again, earning some shifting noises at the back, probably because I hit myself again out of annoyance.

I crossed my arms and grumbled the whole trip to the airport, not speaking to them once.

These guys are UNBELIEVABLE!

Once we got to the parking lot of the airport, I forcefully got out of the car and slammed the door closed, not caring how expensive the car was.

I walked to the back and punched lid of the boot, telling Chen to open it.

It clicked open and I pushed the lid up and grabbed my bag.

I slammed it shut again before storming off to the airport.

"Yah, do you really want to leave without us?" Sehun called from behind me.

"Right now? Yes." I growled without turning back.

I felt a presence behind me and a pair of arms sliding around my waist, making me halt my angry walking.

Not helping my anger levels at all.

"Get off me." I spat while trying to wriggle out of their grasp. "Can't you see I'm too pissed off right now?"

"No, ________."

I recognised the gentle voice, and softened immediately.

I sighed and he rested his head atop of mine. "Yixing, please..." I said quietly and gently held onto one of his arms that rested on my stomach.

"I am not going to let go until you calm down."

Lay turned my body around so I was facing him, my body pressed up against his.

He leaned down and gently pressed his lips against mine, calming me instantly.

Once he pulled back, I looked into his soft eyes and felt guilty immediately.

Damn, I guess these guys knew I was a er for the guilt trip.

"I love you, ________." he said sincerely.

I couldn't help but gulp at how I treated them before. "Me too, gege."

I bit my lip and gave an apologetic look to the rest of the guys, hoping that they could feel how sorry I was.

They gave small smiles to me. I took this as a sign that they got my message.

Thank God for the bond.

I brushed off my emotions about the drama before and we walked towards the airport.

We got inside and I saw Jason in the middle of the line of a check-in to Brisbane.

"We'll wait for you on the side, alright?" Xiumin said to me.

I nodded and took Kris' hand and lead him to Jason.

"Wait, how do you know I'm going with you?" he asked, surprised.

I rolled my eyes. "Tao and Jongdae told me," I snarled while fiercely dragging him to Jason's area, "You know you could have told me yourself that you were coming, and I wouldn't have been as pissed off."

"Look, I'm sorry, honey," he defended (God, do we sound like an arguing married couple), "I know I should have told you earlier, but I didn't want you to get-"

"Angry?" I growled through my teeth. Man, Kris was pissing me off more than all the other members combined.

I didn't wait for his answer since we arrived to Jason.

"Hey, ________!" he said happily, "You ready for the trip?"

To be honest, no, I wasn't. "Yeah, totally." I said half-heartedly.

Jason looked at Kris.

"If you're wondering, yeah, I'm tagging along too."

I rolled my eyes and didn't pay attention to what they said next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another stupid chapter, I'm sorry T____T

there's a tiny hint about Luhan's vision here at least haha XD

more will be explained about it later on~

OH! and it's my friend-in-real-life's 17th birthday today ^_^

she asked me for a SHINee vampire spam =.=

so...LET IT BEGIN!!! (you guys can skip it if you want haha)

JESSICA, I'M SORRY THAT THERE'S NOT MUCH BECAUSE ALL THE OTHER PICTURES WEREN'T PRETTY

please comment and subscribe ^___^