chase

Blood Bond: Eclipse

I dragged Kris all the way to a nearby shopping centre before we went to go and visit my friends.

"Before we go, I'll need food."

He rolled his eyes. "You eat too much. It's amazing how you don't grow."

"I know." I ended happily.

Thank the lord I brought my wallet with me, otherwise I'd have to walk back home and torture Kris even more under this heat.

I eventually bought a waffle ice cream cone, and I offered Kris some, but he didn't want any.

I noticed that his eyes were less gold today than a few days ago...

Crap.

He didn't hunt before the trip.

Yikes, I think I better find a park, or something, for him to hunt at night.

"Honestly, did you enjoy this weather before you came to Korea?" he complained.

I looked up at him and nodded while smiling. "I love this weather, but it's kind of hard to be a tomboy in summer, I guess I have winter to thank, but overall, it's great."

About ten minutes later, I arrived at my first friend's house.

I went up to the door and gave it a knock.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay back there?" Kris asked me.

I shook my head. "You are meeting my friends, and that's final."

He sighed, and the door opened.

The girl in front of me widened her eyes in shock.

"CINDY!!!" I exclaimed and gave her a huge hug.

"__________!! Oh my god, I've missed you so much!!" she squealed and hugged me back.

Cindy was one of the many Vietnamese friends I had.

There weren't as many Koreans here, but, hey, friends are friends, right?

She was a little taller than me, has big bambi eyes, and milky white skin, a little lighter than my skin colour.

She was really cute too. She liked to impersonate Pikachu a lot.

After the big hug we shared, she pulled back and looked up to my left at Kris.

"And who's this?" Cindy asked.

I flushed and opened my mouth to speak, but Kris beat me to it.

"Hey, I'm Kris, _________'s boyfriend."

My eyes widened and I gaped widely at his response.

I didn't want anyone to know that Kris was my boyfriend (or ONE of my boyfriends, for that matter).

Cindy widened her eyes in delight. "OH MY GOSH, _________, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!! LIKE, HOW?! YOU'RE A TOMBOY AND YOU SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO DATE ANYONE!"

I gulped. "Well, if I can come in, then I'll tell you everything."

She nodded and the three of us went inside the house.

We sat on her sofas and I sat on a seperate arm chair.

"Okay, so I kind of met Kris in Korea," I began, feeling utterly stupid. I could tell that Kris was probably going to laugh his head off by the end of the day. "And we became friends-"

"And I ended up really liking her because she's insane and different from other girls." Kris finished, making me internally slap my forehead over and over.

Cindy gasped and brought her hands together. "That - is so cute! Aww...you two look so adorable together!"

"It's because of the height difference, right?" I asked her.

Yeah, Kris and I have a height difference of at least 34cm...he told me that he was 189cm, and I'm 155, so it becomes SO awkward when we're placed next to each other.

She nodded. "And because I can see that you two are, like, SO in love with each other. OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO PLAN YOUR WEDDING."

"OH MY GOD, NO, CINDY, PLEASE!!" I pleaded her.

She giggled. "I'm just teasing you, okay?"

After another hour or so of talking and catching up, I realised that I had more friends to visit, so I had to leave Cindy's place.

She looked a bit sad, but I assured her that I was going to stay in Brisbane for another week, so I could visit her more.

Once we got out of her place, I wanted to grab a blanket and hide under it from all the embarrassment I received today in front of Kris.

"So who are we going to visit next?" he asked, a little smug.

I gave him a look of confusion. "You're not laughing about the embarrassing things that just happened today?"

Honestly, I never thought that I'd get this amount of mortification in one day.

Dear God...

Kris shook his head and chuckled. "Even though I love to tease you, even I have my limits. So who are we going to next?"

I looked up and pondered a little before answering. "I know! We'll go to Kylie next!"

"Is she another Asian friend?"

I nodded happily.

-----------------

It was night time in Seoul.

The remaining eleven boys were in the forest, waiting for her.

They stood in a big circle, their backs facing the centre of the circle.

They were prepared, on high alert, bracing themselves for the chase.

"Are you sure this is the place where you saw it, Luhan?" Suho asked, more like a statement, rather than a question.

Luhan continued to blankly stare forward, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "She's almost here."

Suho nodded, and EXO scanned the area for any movements for another few seconds.

Suddenly, Luhan jolted upright and quickly blinked a few times from the sudden vision. "On my left!" he blurted.

It took no longer than a second for EXO to start racing according to Luhan's instruction.

The red-headed lady lead the pursuit, running as fast as a Cold One could through the forest.

Kai led the 11-membered coven, dashing after her, jumping over large boulders and rocks, and fallen tree trunks.

All the vampires kept their breathing deep and even as they were in the pursuit.

Luhan had seen Victoria return to Seoul.

"TAO! LAY! WE CAN'T GO AFTER HER ALL AT ONCE! SPLIT UP AND TAKE A DIFFERENT ROUTE! SHE'LL GO IN ONE OF YOUR DIRECTIONS LATER! WE'LL MEET YOU GUYS SOON!" Luhan commanded in Mandarin so Victoria wouldn't understand, but oh, she did.

The two vampires nodded and split up, running in different directions to each other, while the remaining nine continued to pursue Victoria.

Seeing this, the remainder of the coven split up into three groups of three, with one group (Kai, D.O, and Luhan) directly behind the Cold One.

D.O then punched even more energy into his running, causing him to run past Kai.

He reached his hand out to grab Victoria; he managed to grasp her shoulder, but she grabbed his wrist and catapulted him over her head, his body colliding with one of the large trees.

He dropped and cursed at her. He knew he was behind, so he scrambled up and continued running after her with the other two boys.

Luhan and Kai were still chasing Victoria, their pursuit even hotter than ever.

She always narrowly missed trees as she ran past them, knowing that they had slower reflexes, hoping the mortal vampires to eventually run into the trees.

Victoria kept running forward, her lips twisting into a smirk.

An opening was in front and she leapt forward.

"WAIT!!" Luhan shouted to Kai, pulling him to a halt.

They jogged to the opening and saw that Victoria had jump off the cliff that ended the track.

The two of them looked down at the falling blob of red and hissed.

They turned back and began to run an alternate route.

"SHE'LL GET AWAY!!" Kai growled as he ran.

Luhan concentrated a little before shouting back, "NO SHE WON'T!!"

Even though the other four groups ran in different directions, they made it to a bottom of the cliff.

Victoria landed in a crouch position with a slight thud and began to run again.

She pushed forward with all the energy from the blood recently consumed, only looking back once to see four foreign figures chasing after her.

She kept up her speed while panting as the new group were now pursuing her.

That made the number of vampires chasing her level up to 15.

"Dara, now!" one of the vampires commanded.

A sudden wall made of rock emerged from the ground to attempt to halt Victoria, but she hissed and narrowly evaded it, running to the side.

"Bom!" that same voice ordered.

A split second later, a ball of fire shot past Victoria and emerged into a wall.

She growled, skidded in front of it, and dashed around it.

"Man, this chick is impossible!"

Victoria smirked and jumped, using her feet and agility to jump off tree trunks, one after the other, and pushed herself off one more tree to effortlessly backflip while Sehun jumped from the side, attempting to wrap his arms around her to kill her.

Sehun missed his catch and he collided with a boulder on the ground.

Victoria smiled evilly to herself and continued to lead the chase with her Cold One speed.

"Lay! Why aren't you blinding her?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"I CAN'T DO THAT WHILE I'M RUNNING!" Lay yelled back.

Victoria silently cursed and ran up an upcoming branch, using her strength and flexibility to push herself off and do another backflip, far enough to make her land about 50 metres away from her pursuing group.

The 15 mortal vampires halted their running and turned around to see the red-headed Cold One rushing away.

They hissed and continued to run after her, knowing that they were slightly slower than they should have been.

Aggravated, the blonde female vampire of the new group growled and directed energy from her hands and pushed her hands forward, directing a surge of air to Victoria's direction.

The blonde female was so angry, she lost focus with her power, and the surge of air eventually became a bomb of air, knocking the whole group down to the ground.

Victoria slyly dodged the inaccurate aim and continued to run forward, losing the 15 vampires.

The group groaned as they got up.

"God, CL, can you aim better next time?" Chen complained.

She rolled her eyes as her group began to help EXO to their feet. "Yah, at least we were here to help."

"We didn't need your help." Baekhyun huffed, dusting his shirt.

"That was in our territory, and besides, if we weren't here, then you would have lost her ages ago."

"Man, why wasn't a river around when you needed it...I could have taken her out."

"Minzy, this isn't the time."

Once all of EXO recovered from their fall, the four females stood in front of their line.

"So," CL began, placing her hands on her hips, "What brings you boys here?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYAHAHAHAHHA, YES, 2NE1 ARE GOING TO BE IN THE STORY (but are minor characters, don't worry haha)

they're going to help with taking out Victoria, that's all I'm going to say for now ^_^

and I made Brisbane your hometown because Jason (from LEDApple) is from Brisbane :D

I hope you guys liked the action in this chapter! I had to re-watch the scene over and over again to get it right D:

I'll update more tomorrow!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!