being honest

Blood Bond: Eclipse

They eventually took me back home after the rough argument we had over their decision to go to Incheon.

It was all so stupid, though.

The thought that twelve mortal vampires risking their lives to kill Cold newborns is completely out of my league.

I mean, for God's sake, the last time they tried killing Cold Ones, they almost ended up getting killed themselves.

And that was only a group of six!

But now, it's a whole ARMY of NEWBORNS.

I couldn't just stay here and do nothing while they go and risk their lives for me.

If they were going to be in any trouble and my tattoos are going to move, the bloodbending wouldn't help whatsoever because they're too far for me to save them.

"Promise me that you won't guard my place tonight, just for tonight. Please." I pleaded them before I opened the front door.

They hesitated a little.

Kris sighed, giving in. "Fine, then. Just for tonight."

I mentally jumped for joy; he probably heard the others' thoughts, so he'd agree.

"Thank you..." I said softly and turned around to unlock the door.

Once I opened it, I stepped through, only to be stopped by a quiet voice. "We're sorry..."

I turned around and eyed them. "It's okay. I understand your over-protectiveness over me. Believe me, if I was in your position, I'd go crazy if I found out my mates were in danger, too. But still, I'm just considering for you, you know?"

"We know, _________-ah," Suho gently said, "You just haven't seen us do anything to judge us by, yet."

I nodded and ran up to him, throwing my arms around his neck. I buried my face into his shoulder and inhaled his sweet scent. "Goodnight, Junmyun." I mumbled into his shirt.

I felt his breath ghost on my neck as he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Goodnight, __________." he said and I felt his lips plant on the nape of my neck.

I pulled away from him and began to hug and kiss the rest of the members goodnight.

I saved Kai for last because I needed to train him to resist.

When I got to him, he gave me his signature smirk and pulled me into a kiss straight away.

I made a face in the kiss, but he pulled away before I could kiss him back.

"Idiot..." I muttered and pushed his chest.

"Ow, what was that for?"

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked back to the house. "Goodnight guys. I love you."

Then came the chants and murmurs of 'I love you's.

I gave them one more small smile before waving and closing the door.

I sighed and headed upstairs to my room.

Once I got there, I glanced outside the window and saw that the guys weren't there anymore.

Good.

They actually did what I asked them to, for once.

I smiled in satisfaction and began to change out of my clothes and into my pyjamas.

After brushing my teeth, I went to the bed, yawning.

I opened my eyes and almost fell backwards from shock. Kai was on my bed, lying down, waiting for me.

He gave me a smirk that I had always wanted to punch right off his face.

I made a face and stomped to the bed. "What now?" I snapped and slipped under the quilt, roughly turning away from him. I could feel him frowning from behind me.

"I just want to spend time with you," he answered, "Is that so bad?"

My body shivered at his voice, his lips, right in my ear.

By then, I just gave in. "Okay, get under..." I said.

"Thanks, babe." he murmured, and a sudden presence was felt from behind me, under the quilt.

I hummed as I felt his arms slide around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Kai?" I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I want you to be honest with me..."

"When was I not?"

I scoffed and staggered turning around to face him. I looked into his honey-gold eyes and bit my lip, a little hesitant with what I was about to say next. "Why are you so against me becoming like you?"

He twisted the corner of his lips to the side a bit. "I told you...I don't want you to become a monster."

Like I haven't heard that one before.

I shook my head. "There's more to that. I know it."

He sighed sharply. "None of us have gone through the newborn stage before, but we know what newborns are like. And to let you suffer through that? I don't think so."

I thought about that for a moment.

Of course, how can I be so stupid?!

EXO were naturally born vampires - they weren't transformed, so they couldn't have gone through being a newborn.

I guess they don't want to experience what a newborn is like through my transformation.

I exhaled. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes. In fact, taking away your humanity so you can live with us, like us, would probably be the most selfish thing we can do."

I felt a smile forming on my lips.

So Kai is finally showing a selfless side for once.

I shifted closer to him so I was slightly lying on top of his chest. "I thought...you didn't want to because you'd be afraid that I might be different."

He laughed lightly. "No," he slid one of his hands around my neck and pulled me up close to him and pressed his lips against mine. "You'll always be my __________."

I laughed once before he pulled me in for another kiss.

I began to move my lips against his, kissing him back.

Kai tilted his head a little and deepened our kiss, his tongue pushing at my lips, begging for entrance.

I giggled a little and opened my mouth to let him in.

He pushed his tongue through and began exploring my mouth while pulling me closer to him.

My breathing was staggered as he took control and I ran my fingers through his hair, our legs tangled up.

He began to move his kisses away from my lips, trailing them down to my chin, down my throat, and to my clavicle.

"There's another thing that I want to be honest with you," Kai mumbled.

My heart felt like it wanted to pop out of my chest, it was pounding so much. His voice was the definition of seduction.

"Wh-what is it?" I breathed, still keeping my hands in his hair.

He didn't answer, he trailed his kisses back up my throat, around to my neck, and to my ear. "I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sdfghjkj I know that's a really random make-out scene, but hey, you haven't been that close to Kai since...idk really :S

I'll update again tonight ^_^

please comment and subscribe~