dream talk

Blood Bond: Eclipse

He shoved the hapless victim in front of Victoria while it was still changing.

The blood-curdling screams and wild pleas for death from the burning venom spreading throughout the victim's body only annoyed him even more than he is already.

He kicked the soon-to-be newborn to the side and lifted his head up to face Victoria in hopes of a reward of some sort, or, at least, to know if she was impressed with his work or not.

Victoria gave him a slight smirk of approval and took a step forward to him, disregarding the squirming newborn on the ground.

"That's great work, Ray." she said dangerously sweetly, a wide, innocent smile forming on her lips. "Thank you so much."

She knew that it was only a matter of time before the war.

She needed to get rid of him quickly.

That was it. Get the newborns to Seoul, seize revenge with both hands, destroy him once that's done, destroy the remaining newborns, and get out of sight as soon as possible to avoid the Volturi.

He was getting on her nerves as to how clingy he was to her ever since he confessed his feelings to her.

Victoria was surprised that he didn't bond to her yet, but she preferred it that way. She only wanted the bonds from her deceased mates.

Ray couldn't help but twist the corner of his lips into a small smile as Victoria placed her hand on the side of his cheek and leaned in, planting her stone lips on his.

Victoria worked her lips on his, using all the control she could muster to restrain herself from ripping his head off.

Yes, she needed all of his trust.

That was the only the plan will work.

She couldn't afford for anyone to see her execute anything.

----------

I shot up from lying down, my eyes wide, breathing heavy, sweat clinging to my palms.

Someone also shot up with me, his hands gently, but firmly, gripping onto my shoulders.

All these scary dreams I've been getting for the past few weeks were seriously adding more and more unnecessary paranoia into my life.

I seriously did not want to tell Tao that I dreamt of him following Victoria's orders.

"__-________! Are you okay?" Suho asked frantically, hugging me close to him as I continued to half-hyperventilate. "Breathe, __________-ah, breathe..."

I slowly inhaled and exhaled a few times before feeling my heartbeat slow down slightly.

"Go and wash up first, and then come back here and tell me what happened, okay?" he said softly.

I gulped and nodded. "What are you going to do then?"

"I'll be back before you finish, don't worry."

I nodded and he gave me a small, yet breathtaking smile. I could have passed out then and there. The light from outside the window shining behind him made him look like the perfect angel.

Suho leaned down and pressed his soft lips on mine for a second and pulled back.

Sometimes, I wish he'd never do that, because it just makes me so frustrated at how gentle he was. I honestly didn't know how someone like him could tolerate being around me because of my rough personality, AND because he's practically killing himself trying to restrain from drinking my blood.

Vampires honestly work in the strangest ways. It's a wonder he could keep a straight face while fighting his instincts.

I got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

After washing up, I went back into my bedroom and saw Suho lying on my bed in his casual clothes; dark navy jeans with the ankles folded, a dark olive-green t-shirt, and black Converse shoes.

A small smile played on my lips and I ran up to him, jumping on top of him.

"Oof! _______-ah, gosh, you're so heavy."

I gave him a quick pout before rolling off and lying down next to him.

"So what happened in your dream this time?"

I gulped before gradually telling him what happened.

Before I knew it, I felt my hands begin to tremble at all memories of the recent dreams I had been getting.

Suho wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. "It's okay, ________-ah. They're just dreams. It's not like they're all going to come true, right?"

I only bit my lip and nodded. "I guess I'm worrying too much for you guys."

"I know. I can feel it through the bond, and so can the others. It kind of hurts us to know that you're worrying about our safety when it's yours that we supposed to be worried about."

I nodded once again, sort of defeated.

"Just promise me to never worry about us like that again, okay?"

"Okay..."

"How about I help you get rid of your worries?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, not sure on what he was supposed to do. "Junmyun, what are you going to-"

Suho leaned in and planted his lips onto mine, taking me by surprise.

A light moan escaped my throat as I felt myself begin to return the kiss.

His lips were like clouds; soft, taking me to heaven. 

I felt him lightly bite on my bottom lip with his lips, and I knew exactly what he wanted.

My lips twisted into a tiny smile before I opened my mouth to let him in.

I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, softly exploring inside, placing sweet, open-mouthed kisses on my lips.

I seriously did not mind this one bit. He got to spend the least time with me because he was always looking after the rest of the coven along with Kris.

Maybe I should somehow get him to take his mind off things like that...

I slid my hands down the side of his body until I reached his waist, wrapping my arms around it, and rolled him on top of me.

The only sounds in the room were just our staggered breathing and light sounds our lips made as they moved together.

He was being utterly gentle the whole time we were kissing, unlike Kris, Chanyeol, or Kai, who would be going all out and passionate.

Suho trailed his soft kisses down to my chin, down my jawline, and finally made it to the nape of my neck.

A quiet moan escaped my lips as he found a sensitive spot and continued to kiss it.

"Junmyun..." I whispered in total ecstasy, running my hands through his hair, feeling the tip of his tongue lightly sliding over the skin of my neck.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, oh so hotly.

"I-I th-think that's e-enough now..."

With that, he slowly stopped kissing my neck and moved over to my face, hovering his lips over mine. "Okay, sweetheart."

I chuckled and pecked his lips once more before he rolled off me.

I was glad that Suho was there - if it were the other guys (besides Lay and Chen), they'd probably be complaining about how I was "no fun" for them.

"Go and change, we need to go to the forest today."

I rolled my eyes in obedience and slid out of the bed, grabbing the clothes that hung on the chair in front of my desk, and went into the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heeyy, guys...hehe sorry for not updating this week, I was super busy with school -.-

I think I'll only be able to update twice a week from now on because everything's becoming so hectic for me now T_T

anyway, I've just realised that you've never really got a one-on-one intimate moment with Suho, so...here~~! XD

please comment and subscribe!!!