announcement

Blood Bond: Eclipse

The final term for the year, which was also the first term of our 12th grade course, was about to start in a week and a bit.

Even though Sehun and I had technically almost started year 12, the rest of the guys were finishing and preparing for their finals.

Their graduation was coming up in a few weeks, and I was seriously wondering what they would do after they left school.

Since I came home after the visit to EXO's place, I had a long- lecture given by Jason about hanging around so many guys.

I couldn't tell him about what I learnt while I was there, so I told him that we had to plan for their graduation and finals, but he couldn't care less.

Obviously, I got a little pissed, so I eventually stormed into my room, not wanting to talk to him for a few minutes.

As I was on the floor, stretching my legs, there was a slight knock on my room door.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

The door slowly opened and Jason popped his head in. "Hey, I'm sorry for asking you too many questions-"

"NO," I replied sarcastically, with a little bit of unnecessary harshness, "You really think so?"

He twisted the corner of his lips to the side for a bit. "Anyway, mum just called, she wants us to visit her just for this week."

I jumped at the mentioning of Mum. "What? Did she get us plane tickets and stuff?"

Jason nodded.

Damn.

Visiting mum.

That meant going back to Australia and leaving EXO for this week.

But still, I was excited at the thought of going home for a little while.

Who knows, maybe I'll see my old friends again.

"She sent the email to me so I could print out the tickets."

"Okay, then..."

---------------

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" Kai yelled, making the rest of us jump.

"Dude, calm down." Chanyeol said firmly.

Jason eventually let me go to EXO's house and I had to tell them really quickly about the trip back to Australia.

"Come on, it's not like I'm going to die there, or something." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'm going with my brother."

"But still, __________," Suho interjected, "It's a little dangerous, since the airport is in Incheon...I think we should at least take you to the airport."

"When are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"In two days." I answered, "I won't have much time to spend with you guys from then onwards because you have studying and graduation to think about."

"But I'm holding the graduation party here!" Luhan chirped, making my jaw drop.

Hold up.

"You're chucking the graduation party?" I asked him, gobsmacked.

He only nodded cutely.

"And you're inviting the whole of your grade?!"

"Yup!"

I slapped my forehead, making the sound echo throughout the living room.

Man...Luhan and his damn obsession for organising things is out of control.

"After all, there's only one time we can ever graduate high school." Sehun added happily.

"But you're in my grade."

"So, what? You can attend it too."

On the corner of my eye, I saw Luhan sit back into the couch and furrowed his eyebrows, making his expression look utterly worried.

Kris shot his head up as he gasped, with his eyes fierce, and turned to face Luhan.

Luhan brought his hand to his mouth and slid it down, as if he was concentrating hard on something.

He just had a vision.

"Kris, what did he see?" Suho asked.

The conversation about my trip to Australia and graduation was clearly over.

Something was up with Luhan's vision.

It was no ordinary vision, I could sense it.

Luhan kept quiet and continued to stare at nothing, looking worried as ever.

Kris bit his lip and shook his head. "It was nothing...I think it was something about graduation."

I raised my eyebrows, giving them an are-you-freaking-kidding-me look.

It was so obvious that Kris was lying.

Luhan would never react like this to a vision.

The only time he had was when he was in the hotel room with Sehun and I and he saw the dance studio.

But why would they lie to me?

Could it be something to do with my future?

Or something about the killings in Incheon?

I suddenly felt more calm and relaxed. My heartbeat slowed down a little and my palms were less sweaty.

Sehun's gift. I should have known.

Maybe he was using it so I wouldn't ask any questions. He was making me feel less curious.

I sighed, giving in, knowing that I shouldn't ask any more questions, otherwise they'll lie to me even more.

"Hey, everyone, look at this," Xiumin beckoned as he gazed at his phone.

We went over to him and I sat next to him to look at the screen.

Teenage University Student Still Missing For Past Month.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's this got to do with us?"

"I think this guy has got something to do with the murders," D.O suggested, "Probably not actually murdering the people, but maybe a hostage, or something."

I gulped. "And why is he so important? What's his name?"

"Ray Kim," Sehun answered, "He's important because we've been keeping track of the rise of the disappearances but he hasn't claimed to be murdered yet. Something's off about it."

I bit my lip and nodded. "So what are you going to do when I'm in Australia?"

"We'll continue to patrol the city," Kris said, "We don't have you around to be protected, so we might as well protect the city. We're pretty sure that it's vampires that's doing this. If this continues on, then the Volturi will most likely take action."

My heart pounded at the mention of the Volturi again.

The only other time I have heard of them was when Chen was talking to me about EXO's parents.

I decided to bring it up again. "Guys, who are the Volturi?"

They looked hesitant, but decided to tell me anyway.

"The Volturi are the vampire government, as I told you before," Chen began, "They're in charge of every single vampire species, Cold One or not."

"So...are there vampire laws, or anything?" I asked.

They shook their heads.

"There aren't any laws for us, except for the one where we have to keep the existence of vampires a secret." Lay said, "It's not much, but they're very powerful."

I nodded and bit my lip. "So when do you think they are going to take action?"

"Only when this whole murder and disappearance case escalates," Suho answered, "But I assure you that it won't be so bad that the Volturi will be involved. If need be, we'll be prepared to go to Incheon to sort all of this ourselves."

I hit his arm. "You're going up against Cold Ones, are you sure you can do that?"

They only laughed.

"Seriously, ___________," Tao said in between laughs, making me feel completely stupid, "As if we've never handled Cold Ones before!"

As they continued to laugh at my little faith I had in them, I couldn't help but feel worried, I mean, yeah, they've handled Cold Ones before, but they were almost killed if it wasn't for my bloodbending.

But still, I knew that they were leading the coversation away from the topic of what really happened in Luhan's vision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more update tonight!! ^_^

sorry for the boring chapters so far tho OTL it will get interesting later on~

please comment and subscribe!!