bending battle

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Dara hissed as she skidded backwards from Bom's fire attack. She stomped on the ground, causing a large rock to erupt from the ground in front of her.

She grunted as she balled her fist and punched forwards, the rock flying like a canon ball in Bom's direction.

Bom growled and effortlessly leaped over the flying rock. She somersaulted over the rock while bringing her hands forward, creating a ribbon of fire, and slammed it on the ground as she landed.

The fire ran towards Dara, and she threw her hands in the air, causing a massive wall made of rock to emerge from the ground in front of her.

The fire hit the wall, and Dara threw her hands forward, making the wall collapse on Bom's fire ribbon.

Bom stood up from her crouch position and began to run in a zigzag motion to Dara.

Seeing this, Dara began to throw punches up in the air, making the earth around Bom rise into large rocky spikes as she ran.

Of course, the red-head dodged the spikes because she was running from side to side.

I watched in amazement as the two vampires had their bending battle.

"It's cool, huh?" CL asked me.

"Yeah, it is..." I answered without taking my eyes off the battle.

We were sitting in a rather clear area near a river, but it was still foresty, so Minzy can train her powers with the rest of her group later on.

I still had one question on my mind that I didn't really want to ask the guys.

"So...how does all this bonding thing work?"

CL pressed her lips together and pondered for a while. "Well, it's actually kind of hard to explain."

"I think I can keep up." I said, mirroring Sehun's words when I told him about moving to Korea.

"Well...they have to fall in love with someone, of course, and then, once the tattoo appears, then the mates are mates for life. There is no separation. The bond is permanent, just like a tattoo."

I nodded, remembering the time when I searched up on the internet about vampire bonding.

"So what's it like to be bonded with twelve guys?" CL asked.

I shrugged. "It's a little tiring, actually. They're so...childish? Idiotic? Twelve guys are really hard to handle, but, I love them. I really do."

She chuckled. "What are they like?"

I blew on my fringe. "Well, there's Kyungsoo, Tao, and Minseok who aren't really lovey-dovey to me because they know I'm a tomboy and they like me this way, so they're like my bros..."

"Yeah?" she nodded.

"There's Junmyun, Yixing, and Jongdae who are the really gentle guys. They're the complete opposite of me, they're so gentle when it comes to anything, kissing, hugging, comforting...So I guess they're here to calm me down when I'm too angry. That's what I really like in guys."

CL laughed. "You know what they say: opposites attract!"

I couldn't help but laugh with her. "Anyway, there's Luhan, Sehun, and Baekhyun who are really fluffy. They love giving me kisses every now and then, and all that lovey-dovey crap. Typical boyfriends, you know."

"And what about the rest?" she gave me a cheeky look.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, bringing my knees to my chest and buried my face in them. "The REST," I lifted my face out of my knees, "Are freaking greedy bastards. If you know what I mean."

Both the girls laughed hysterically.

"Dude, that is why I don't want a mate." Minzy exclaimed in between her laughs.

"Too complicated for you?" I responded with a smile.

"Way."

Throughout the conversation, Dara and Bom's yells and attacks were heard.

I could sort of see why the girls didn't want mates.

They are strong, independant, and only relied on themselves.

They didn't need men to help or protect them

They were the definitions of independance.

"Hey, watch," Minzy said, snapping me out of my train of thought, "It's me and CL's turn."

"Oh?" My gaze followed CL and Minzy while they were walking towards the river bank while Bom and Dara halted their fighting and went over to me.

CL and Minzy walked about 15 metres away from each other and positioned themselves for a fight, slightly crouched, arms out at the ready.

Dara smirked and sat down next to me. "Watch them, this is going to be epic." she murmured in my ear.

I bit my lip and nodded.

CL stepped forward and flexed her hands, making two small tornados of air swirl around her hands.

She smirked and rotated her arms backwards and forced the balls of air forward.

What happened next was all too fast.

Minzy threw her arms in the direction of the river and bended a huge amount of water out of it.

She whirled the water around her and formed a giant icy sphere, protecting herself from CL's air attack.

The air blast expanded into an air explosion just as Minzy turned the water into ice.

The ice sphere shattered from the air explosion and, as the ice was in mid-air, Minzy forcefully threw the shards towards CL.

CL threw her arms up, forcing air to project the ice shards back to Minzy.

Seeing that, Minzy rapidly did a pirouette with her arms spread out, making the shards allign themselves into a circle.

She bent down out of the pirouette and slammed her palm on the ground. The shards pinned to the ground in their formation.

CL hissed and began running towards Minzy.

Minzy slightly crouched and began charging towards CL also, gathering the ice with her bending and turning them into the original water form.

She took a giant step forward and heaved the water towards CL.

The water lifted CL high above the ground and turned into ice, leaving the top half of her body unfrozen.

My jaw dropped at Minzy's powerful bending.

"YAH! SINCE WHEN DID YOU LEARN THAT TRICK?" CL yelled at Minzy, but the waterbender only laughed.

"Told you it was awesome." Dara chirped to me.

"You should see when me and Minzy have a bending battle, or train," Bom said, "Neither of us really win and we end up really tired."

"Opposite elements, right?"

She nodded and we continued to watch the bending battle. "Minzy and I have the longest bending battles because nothing else really opposes each other like fire and water does."

I bit my lip and nodded.

-------------

He scanned the room, inhaling the air, thick with your scent to remember it.

The job of finding something that has your scent smothered all over it was assigned to him.

The quilt wouldn't work - too obvious.

He went over to the bed and touched the pillow. No. he thought, Pillows are too obvious as well.

Feeling a little frustrated, he glanced at the chair at the desk.

It had a black shirt hanging from it.

A smirk played on his lips as he strided towards the chair and snatched the shirt.

He folded it a couple of times and placed it in a zip-lock bag.

Victoria would love this. he thought, And the newborns...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY FOR BENDING BATTLES AND TRAINING!! XD

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I might update again tomorrow keke.

merry christmas, guys!! here's a present for you~

y EXO-K:

Dumb faces of EXO-M:

Chanyeol ~

Chen and Suho trying to imitate Kai:

Baekhyun's lovely hands:

our derps love you~

please comment and subscribe!! ^_^