not real

Blood Bond: Eclipse

I stood in a black void.

Nothingness surrounded me, but I knew I was standing on solid ground.

"__________?" I heard a voice softly call, echoing throughout the void.

I swiftly turned around, my hands flexed in sudden nervousness. "Wh-who's there?" I called out.

"____-___________, please...stop..." the angelic, pleading voice continued.

Stop?

Stop what?

I wasn't doing anything!

I felt helpless and alone and afraid, for crying out loud!

"It hurts, __________..."

I suddenly gasped as I recognised the voice.

"SUHO?!" I shrieked.

Their figures began to appear in front of me, one by one.

I exhaled in disbelief, my hand beginning to cover my mouth.

Their bodies were in strange positions - some as if they were running, some as if they were wretching in pain.

"S-stop, _________..." Baekhyun whispered. My eyes widened. He sounded like he was choking.

I panted and looked at them in utter confusion and stress. "Stop what?! I'm not doing anything! Guys, come on, you're scaring me!"

They continued to groan in pain, their limbs tensed, twisted.

I felt hot tears beginning to sting my eyes. I didn't know what was going on. I wanted to know so badly. I felt my stomach wrench at the sight. It hurt so much to see them like this.

"B-b-blood b-bend-ding..." Luhan choked.

"Huh?" I breathed and pulled my arm to my back, feeling the tattoos.

They felt the same - six on each shoulder.

"I'm not blood-"

Blood-curdling screams were heard, absolutely piercing my ears.

I yelped, scrunching my eyes shut, and blocked my ears, crumbling to the ground.

Once the screaming stopped, I peeked open one eye.

I opened the other one and slowly took my hands from my ears.

I staggered upwards, attempting to maintain my balance while observing the surrounding.

"Guys...?" I said quietly. "Where are you?"

The surrounding was still a black void, much to my discomfort and fear.

I looked left and right, in all directions to find some trace of EXO.

Disappointment ran through me at the fact that none of them were to be found.

I huffed a sigh and took a step forward.

I gasped as something lumpy and warm collided with my legs as I tripped.

"Oof!" I landed with a thud on the ground. Since when was I this clumsy?

The place was dark, though. You couldn't blame me.

"Huh?" I twisted my body around and sat up and blinked a few times, furrowing my eyebrows to observe what I had fallen over.

"Hmmm..." I carefully crawled over to the object and saw that it was a body that was facing the ground. The shirt was browned with dirt, and so were the jeans. I squealed and jerked my body back.

A BODY.

Tears were threatening to spill over as I slowly crawled back to the body.

I looked at the person's back, and averted my gaze to find the head.

Once I did, the first thing I noticed was the hair; orange-brown, almost shoulder length.

"No..." I muttered and pushed the body, so it rolled to face me.

A muffled cry escaped my mouth; the body belonged to Chanyeol.

My heart felt swollen as I continued staring at his lifeless figure.

"No, no, no, no, no..." I gasped, gently lifting his head so it rested on my lap. "Chan...wake up, please..." I pleaded as I lightly shook him.

No response.

"Chan...?"

My breathing began to speed up, becoming short, sharp breaths.

I whined and leaned down to his lips, pressing my own lips onto his, kissing him multiple times.

I moved my desperate kisses away from his lips, planting them all over his face.

Still nothing.

I tilted his head to the side, revealing the tattoo on his neck.

That might be an option.

In desperation, I leaned down and kissed his tattoo.

No response again.

With shaking hands, I brought my hand to the back of his neck and pushed it up.

That was fine.

I gently placed his head back on the ground and went over to his torso.

"Please don't be dead..." I mumbled and slid my hands under his back.

My heart was pounding at an incredibly accelerated pace, making me sweat profusely.

I squeeze my eyes shut and pushed his back up.

The torso seemed more flimsy.

I yelped, yanking my hands out and jerked back.

His spine was broken.

A sickening feeling filled me up, my stomach twisted in pain. My breathing rate didn't slow down, if not, it sped up.

I scanned the area, frightened at what was happening.

More bodies began to appear; I eventually made it out to be EXO.

I tried screaming, but no sound escaped. I was hyperventilating now.

Hot tears were spilling from my eyes.

It wasn't like me to feel this emotionally vulnerable.

But to see my mates all dead were an exception.

I frantically scrambled up and went to each of the members, placing kisses all over their faces and on their tattoos.

Once I found that they weren't responding, I crawled back to the centre sat down, bringing my knees to my chest.

"You did this..." a voice whispered.

I snapped my head around, in much distress. "Who's there?"

"It's your fault..." the voice continued. "You and your want to bloodbend without the Circle..."

My heart rate doubled, if that was possible.

"But I wasn't bloodbending!" I yelled to whoever was talking to me.

"You don't know how to control it...there was no Circle..."

Anger began to replace fear.

"I DIDN'T BLOODBEND ANYBODY!!"

"Your mates are dead..."

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

A figure slowly emerged from the blackness that surrounded me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, attempting to observe it.

I gasped and flinched back; I was swallowed in fear and disbelief.

The person (or transparent being) had short, black, choppy hair, was about my height, and was wearing rock-style clothing.

It was me.

Or so I thought.

The other me had bright red eyes and pale, white skin, while I had my slightly tanned skin.

She WAS me, except...she was a vampire.

"You want to bloodbend?" she snarled, and shot her hand in front of me.

My body froze; I tried moving my limbs, but it was no use.

I felt my arms and legs tensing up. She moved her arm up, my body levitating as she did so.

It only took less than a second for me to realise what she was doing.

She was controlling my body.

She was bloodbending me.

The vampire me smirked. "Try bloodbending to this."

A small smile twisted on her lips before she brought her fingers to her palm.

I opened my mouth wide to scream, nothing escaped.


"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I yelled, jolting upwards from the bed, scrambling under the quilt.

"___-_________! What's wrong? What happened?" the person also got up from lying down, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I bit my lip, not knowing if I should tell him about the dream.

I could tell that he didn't go to sleep; he was clueless.

"Shh...calm down, __________...calm down..." he whispered, my hair.

My heart was still hammering in my chest, so hard that it felt like it wanted to pop out.

Xiumin probably heard it like an amplifier.

Cold sweat covered my palms and head. I felt so vulnerable.

"I-I...Minseok, I-I don't want to lose you..." I mumbled quickly and threw my arms around him, holding onto him for dear life.

He seemed a little surprised. "What are you talking about, _________? You're not going to lose me."

I shook my head that was buried in his shoulder. "N-no, that's not it..."

"Then what is?"

I gulped, horrendously nervous about what I was going to say next. "I had a dream that..."

I felt his lips on my head, calming me down immensely.

"That what?"

I took a deep breath. "That I bloodbended and accidentally killed you guys while I'm still human, without the Circle. I thought I wasn't doing it, but I somehow did...Minseok, I'm so scared! I don't want to unlock my bloodbending without the Circle anymore...I wouldn't be able to control it..."

Xiumin sighed and rubbed my back. "Relax, _________. It was just a dream. You're not going to kill us." he pulled away and planted his lips on mine, giving me a sweet kiss. I felt a wave of relief rush over me. "Anything else you want to talk about?"

"Well...as soon as I saw you guys dead...I heard a voice...and it turned out to be me, my own voice. I saw the other 'me', and she was a vampire. She bloodbended me and now, here I am."

He pulled me into a warm embrace. "Don't worry. You can never hurt us, ________. Your powers are there to protect us, remember?"

I reluctantly nodded.

"Good. Now, where's the tough _________ gone to?" he questioned playfully. "The last time I saw her was a few hours ago trying to beat the crap out of the vampire she loves, because he wants to sleep with her tonight."

I whined and pushed Xiumin's shoulder. "You're so mean." I said and lay back down onto the bed, snuggling into the quilt and pillow.

He chuckled and also slipped under the quilt, sliding his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "You won't be getting anymore bad dreams tonight." he said, kissing my head once more. "I love you."

"You should sleep too. You've got Physics finals tomorrow."

"Bleh, I know."

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Because of that dream, I knew that I shouldn't have wanted to unlock the bloodbending without the Bonded Circle.

I guess it's defying nature to do so.

I began to drift off to sleep, and the last thing I noticed was Xiumin's scent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay for another uber long chapter~~

I still have lectures this week, so my updates are still going to be slow TT_TT

but next week, I'll update every day for sure!! ^_____^

please comment and subscribe!!