training (part 2)

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Dara threw her fist upwards diagonally, purposely swiping it past his face.

A sudden spike made of rock shot up from the ground, following her rocketing hand, making Tao step back, narrowly missing the attack.

Dara smirked and threw her hand back down, and the rock merged back into the ground. She lifted her hands up, her palms facing the ground, and made a circular motion with them in front of her, and threw them up.

A cylinder of earth emerged from the ground around Tao. In response, he jumped and backflipped out of the zone just before the cylinder closed into a cone.

There was no doubt I was amazed at Dara's strategies.

He dashed and broke through the rocky cone, slamming his arms against Dara's stomach, making her fly backwards.

She hissed and landed on the ground in a crouch position with one of her legs stretched out to her side.

Sensing her aggravation, she leapt up, rocketing her one of her fists up with her, causing one of the boulders behind Tao to levtitate.

While still in mid-air, Dara threw her fist across until it went just above her shoulder, making the rock fly towards Tao's back.

I bit my lip in nervousness for him, but he only raised his elbow and jabbed the oncoming boulder. It shattered to pieces.

My jaw dropped as Dara landed on the ground, looking like a tiger, ready to pounce.

Surely, the others were pretty amazed with Dara's earth bending.

After Dara was Bom and CL. They used their bending on Tao, but it didn't seem to harm him one bit.

Sure, he narrowly evaded some attacks, but he was not shaken.

Soon enough, it was Minzy's turn. She went up to Tao, looking a little confused.

"Since we most likely won't be having the fight near a body of water, you might be disadvantaged," Tao said to her, "Your element isn't readily around like Dara or CL's, and you can't produce it out of nothing like Bom."

"Then what do I do?" she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Tao pondered for a few moments. "Can you bend the water out of the grass or trees?"

Minzy widened her eyes, slightly open. "What? I-I don't want to do that!" she gasped, totally offended.

"Can you at least try? Or maybe bend the water out of the soil? You might need a source of water, if the river is going to be a bit further away."

Minzy bit her lip and nodded. "Okay, I'll try." with that, she held her hands in front of her on waist level, with her palms facing the ground.

"You'll have to bend it quick, otherwise you might not get a lot of water." Tao advised.

Minzy nodded and shot her hands up to her head, water came flying out from the grass, making the grass turn a dry yellow.

She flung her arm out at Tao, the water lashing into a water whip.

Tao ducked, dodging the attack, and began to run towards her.

She pulled the whip towards her, and lashed it back out to wrap around Tao.

He backflipped, again evading the water whip; but this time, it was a little harder for him, since the water was about to constrict around him.

"That's good, Minzy," he encouraged, "Try bending the water out of the trees now."

"Okay!" she called out, and crouched, threw her hands to one side behind her while Tao charged towards her.

She swung her arms forward, and a huge amount of water lashed out from three trees at once.

"That's so scary..." I heard Chanyeol mutter next to me.

Minzy threw the water at Tao, using her bending to turn the water into icy shards as they headed towards him. He jumped and somersaulted over the ice.

The shards all stabbed at one point, the place where he was standing a few seconds ago.

Minzy growled and brought the ice back to her, changing them back into one big wave of water.

She spun around and punched her fist forward, making the water surge towards Tao.

It was too quick.

The water smashed into Tao and he was sent flying backwards.

When the water eased into the ground, he quickly sat up, slightly coughing.

"Okay, you beat me this time because your element isn't tangible like Dara's, or easy to evade, like Bom's. But CL can easily choke somebody using the air around them."

Minzy shrugged. "Thanks, I guess." she brought her hands forward and curled her fingers towards her palms, bending the water out of Tao's clothes, making him dry again. "I still hate using water from nature." Minzy grumbled as she walked back to us.

It was Lay's turn, and he calmly strided towards Tao.

Tao gave him a small smirk. "Can you conjure illusions while fighting?"

Lay shrugged his shoulders. "Most likely, since I'm not running."

So then, they began to fight, throwing punches, acrobatic kicks, and swiftly dodging each other.

Wow.

I didn't know that Lay, the sweetest and most gentle of the coven, had this in him.

Suddenly, Lay gave an intense glare at Tao, making the fighting ease a little.

"What the hell-?"

"LAY!! I CAN'T SEE A THING!!"

"COME ON, HYUNG, WHY DO WE GET BLINDED AS WELL?!"

I quickly looked to my left and right, seeing the girls and EXO go hysterical.

Lay must be using his power; the illusions, because I could still see the forest. The reactions of the vampires were saying the opposite.

After Lay was Luhan's turn to spar.

Luhan went up to Tao, and the both of them were slowly circling each other.

Luhan was just casually walking in a circle, while Tao only smiled and shook his head.

When they stopped, Tao suddenly struck out a punch towards Luhan, but the future-teller only dodged to one side with ease.

They began to circle each other again until Tao unleashed multiple attacks on Luhan.

Luhan swiftly evaded all of the attacks, and cartwheeled to acrobatically move away from Tao's final attack.

Luhan landed the cartwheel metres away from Tao, and, being the agile person that he was, he sped off into the trees.

Tao looked around, searching for Luhan for a few moments.

The rest of EXO, the girls, and I were looking around for Luhan as well, but we, or more like I, couldn't hear anything.

I gave up and looked forward at the battle space.

"Look out below!" Luhan's voice suddenly called as his body dropped from the tree behind Tao.

Hearing this, Tao looked up and widened his eyes. "GEGE, NO-"

Luhan crashed into the opposing vampire, the both of them crashing to the ground.

I couldn't help but burst into laughter. Of course Luhan was going to beat Tao. He had the power to see the future.

I still facepalmed internally at how childish and idiotic these guys were.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY, double update!! ^_^

I hope you guys liked these training chapters, because I loved writing them XD

Sorry if some of the sentences didn't make any sense, or if I'm repeating the names too much, because it's almost 12:30am and I'm not thinking straight OTL and I have to get up at 9am for tutoring -.-

anyway, please look forward to the upcoming chapters!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!