determination

Blood Bond: Eclipse

I bit my lip, feeling my heart sink.

"__________, what did he say?" CL asked from a few steps below me.

I blinked a few times and turned around to face her. "He says that the newborn army are coming to Seoul. They won't be staying in Incheon."

"They won't?" Bom echoed. "So they're coming here to destroy Seoul instead?"

"No," Luhan answered flatly, "Gather the rest of our coven. We'll need to talk about this."

The three women and I nodded, turning around to go and find EXO.

As soon as I set foot on the next step, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. "Luhan, what is it?" I said once I turned to face him.

"You're going to find them with me. I don't want you out of my sight."

I jerked back a little. "Luhan, come on, this is your place! As if anyone is going to attack me right here, right now."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, but we're going to find them."

"Fine."

We went down the stairs hand in hand, and went around the house to gather the group.

I looked around to see Kai having a dance battle with Minzy in the main living room.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Luhan towards their direction. "Hey," I called out to them, "Luhan just saw something."

Kai and Minzy stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Luhan questioningly.

They nodded to each other and quickly walked towards us.

"What did you see?" Minzy asked Luhan while putting her hands on her waist.

"I can't tell you here," Luhan replied rather calmly. "Can you gather the rest?"

The two of them nodded and went in seperate directions.

"Let's go, gege." I said and slightly tugged on his sleeve.

------------

"Okay, so what's this all about?" Baekhyun asked once everyone was in the lounge room upstairs.

"Luhan just had another vision," I answered immediately, "He says that the newborn army are coming to Seoul instead of staying in Incheon."

"Why would they come to Seoul for?" Dara questioned.

"We're the only coven that's close enough for them to target." Suho muttered.

That statement made the whole group look at him.

"It's obvious that Victoria is doing all this, right? She's out for revenge. And for someone as cunning and enraged as her because we killed off her mates, there can't be another explaination as to why all this is breaking out."

Well, duh. Why else would a bunch of newborns suddenly spring up from no where?

"Luhan, what else did you see?" Chen asked with a little hint of worry in his voice.

"He saw them passing around __________'s shirt to get her scent." Kris answered. "Remember the missing university student we read about a few months back?"

I nodded.

Ray Kim.

"He's among them, most likely their leader." Kris continued, with much confidence in his voice, "Though he's not the army creator, he's the one that stole your shirt so the newborns can catch your scent."

I gulped. "Is he a newborn?"

"No," Luhan said, "He's been a vampire for a while now."

Fear began to develop in the pit of my stomach. Shivers tingled down my body.

Great.

I'm going to be chased by another group of vampires, Cold Ones.

Last time, it was a coven of hunters and trackers that thristed for my blood.

Now, it's a crazy army of newborns destined to kill EXO because they killed the hunters.

"They're coming in four days," Luhan replied, "We might have enough time to plan everything."

"FOUR DAYS?!" I shrieked, making the rest of the vampires jump, "Then what does that mean?"

"It means there'll be an ugly fight." Suho answered lowly. "There aren't enough of us to protect the city if they're coming, so we'll have to gather them to one place and kill them there."

I shuddered at Suho's plan.

It wasn't like him to talk about murdering and dead things.

He was always so gentle and calm about everything.

"So what are we going to do now?" CL asked.

"In the meantime, Tao should help us learn how to fight the newborns," Kris replied, "He's killed Cold Ones pretty easily before."

I glanced at Tao, giving him a look of uncertainty.

He only gave me a small, but reassuring smile.

I couldn't imagine Tao ripping the head and limbs off another vampire.

I remembered the time when we sparred with each other, he seemed pretty expert at it.

After all, he was the combat genius of the coven.

I couldn't wait to see him train the rest, though I didn't know how he could train the girls since they were expert benders of their elements.

I suddenly remembered the dream I had a few weeks ago about my bloodbending not working.

My heart sunk at the memory.

"__________, is there something wrong?" Lay asked, gently placing his hand on mine. I knew that the guys felt my anxiety through the bond.

I hesitated a little. "Well...um...ugh, I don't know if I should..."

"Come on, ___________." Kris groaned, "You know I can't read your mind, so just say it, please?"

I sighed, giving in to the guilt. "Well, a few weeks ago, I dreamt that you guys were killed by Victoria's newborns, and I couldn't save you because my bloodbending wasn't working when the Circle formed." I bit my lip, blinking a few times, "I...I was so scared...that dream was scarier than the one where I accidentally killed you with my bloodbending..."

The guys looked dumbstruck.

"__________, why didn't you tell us?" D.O said, a little disappointed, "We could have done something about that."

I shook my head. "I didn't want to worry you guys while you were busy studying and patrolling. It wouldn't be fair on you. It would be too selfish of me to tell you about my scary dreams while you guys are protecting the city and studying for finals."

Kai slapped his hand over his face. "Far out, _________!!" he almost yelled, but was hushed by the rest of the coven in case anyone that attended the party could hear. "Why didn't you tell us about these things? It was seriously affecting you, and you let that happen?!"

I bit my lip, looking down in shame.

"Yah, calm down," Dara said firmly, "She's gone through emotional stress because she's been concerned about you guys rather than herself. Stop making her even more stressed than she already is! Come on, an army of newborns are coming to kill her, for God's sake!"

Kai blew on his fringe and sat back.

"So when do we start the training?" Xiumin asked.

"As soon as we can," Kris answered flatly, "Tomorrow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ughhhh such a crappy update for not updating in a few days =.=

yep, the newborn army are going to Seoul, not the graduation party itself!

I can't wait to write the next chapter hehe there'll be lots of action, so please wait for it!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!!