'girls only' time?

Blood Bond: Eclipse

I laughed once. "Really? You want me to explain the whole story as to how I became bonded to those guys?"

"Well, not the ENTIRE story," CL said, "Just the main parts."

"Man, this is going to be one long story." Minzy joked.

Honestly, it kind of was a long story.

We were sitting down on the forest ground, and it was about time I had girl friends that I could talk about girl stuff to.

I sighed and faced the ground, blushing, tracing some patterns on the ground. "Well, it's kind of weird, because I moved here from Australia,"

"No wonder..." Bom commented, "You have a slight accent when you speak Korean."

"So I've been told."

So then, I told them the story about EXO ended up bonding to me.

From the time I started school in Korea, to how the guys were always acting weirdly around me, the pain when I received the tattoos, and when EXO-K bonded with me first and then EXO-M.

I also told them about how I reacted when EXO told me that they were vampires; I didn't really mind since they said they wouldn't hurt me.

The girls gasped slowly.

"Awww!" Dara swooned, clasping her hands together, bringing them close to her face.

"That is so cute!" Minzy squealed.

"That's why I don't want a mate." Bom said bluntly, I'm guessing it was because of the pain of the tattoos.

CL rolled her eyes. "So what happened after that?"

"Well, they took me to play baseball-"

"You played baseball with them?"

"No, no, no, I was the umpire while they were doing the playing."

"And then?"

I gulped, not knowing if I should tell them about the whole situation that involved Victoria's mates.

But they had to know the full story of why Victoria wanted me dead.

I inhaled before beginning my story. "And then Luhan saw a group of vampires coming in our direction. They were apparently Cold Ones. They heard EXO play and so they wanted to join the game. There were six guys and Victoria, those guys were her mates. So then, EXO and that group talked, and one of them caught my scent. That guy was named Junsu. He was the tracker vampire of the group, so he wanted to get me. As such, Kris read his mind and went crazy as soon as we left the field,"

The girls laughed.

"I COULD TOTALLY IMAGINE KRIS GOING CRAZY!!" Minzy exclaimed. "That would be the funniest thing ever!"

I blew on my fringe and continued. "Anyway, Luhan, Sehun, and I stayed at a hotel for a bit while the other ten were out hunting Victoria's mates, since she wasn't chasing me. Luhan saw a vision that Junsu would go to a dance studio so he could kill me. It was the dance studio at my brother's university. After about an hour, we got a phonecall, and it was Junsu. His coven, minus Victoria, had five of EXO captive, while the other five came back. Junsu told me that if I came to the dance studio alone, then the five would be safe-"

"But he'd end up killing you anyway, even if they WERE saved." Dara interjected.

"That's the thing." I said matter-of-factly, "It was either my life or theirs, so I wanted to go alone. Anyway, obviously, the guys were about to lose their when I told them I was going to go alone, but then, Xiumin said that I SHOULD go alone, but if I was going to be in any trouble, then Luhan will see, and they will come. So I went to the dance studio, and no one was there, except for Junsu. Of course he would trick me. I was so stupid. But when we had the phonecall, the five guys were with him, and they were getting tortured, so I had to do something about it."

So then, I told them about how Junsu was intimidating me, threw me around like a rag doll, broke my leg, Kai coming to save me, and Junsu biting my arm. I shuddered at the memory.

The girls jerked their bodies back and grimaced.

"EXO wanted to kill the other coven before they could save me, but they didn't have any time. They were eventually stopped by them, and I think they were getting strangled because I felt suffocated as well, so I figured that the other group were going to break EXO's necks."

"God, those guys are reckless." Dara muttered, shaking her head.

"I know right?" I remarked, "I then felt this scratching sensation on my back, and...nothing after that...after a few moments, I heard Junmyun, Luhan, and Jongdae talking around me. I knew I only had seconds left, and my body was burning like hell."

"Can we see the scar?" CL requested.

I nodded and held up my left arm, pulling the sleeve back.

She gently took my arm and the rest leaned in to closely observe the scar.

"But you're not a vampire...how?" Bom asked, a look of question written all over her face.

"Jongdae the venom out before I could turn," I replied a little nervously, "It was only a few seconds before I could turn, so I guess I was lucky."

They shuddered a little.

"That's something I've never heard of before." Minzy said, scratching her head.

"So then, what happened?" Dara urged.

"Well, after the venom was out, I felt another draining feeling. He was drinking my blood. After a few moments, I out."

"Ahhh..." they nodded in understanding.

"What happened when you had the scratching on your back?" Bom asked.

I scratched my head. "Well, apparently, my tattoos formed something called the Bonded Circle, and then I developed a power..."

The girls leaned in, eager. "What was the power?!"

I sheepishly chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. "Um...bloodbending?"

Their jaws dropped with their eyes wide.

"BLOODBENDING?!"

"THAT'S INSANE!!"

"Man, if I can water bend, then I should be able to blood bend."

"Can you blood bend now?" CL asked me.

I shook my head. "It's only temporary, it only occurs when the Bonded Circle happens."

"Did the guys tell you how your power helped?"

"Yeah, they said that my bloodbending helped them kill the other group."

"Can we see your tattoos?"

I pressed my lips together and nodded. I turned around and lifted up my shirt from the back.

They gasped.

"Woah, so many..." Minzy murmured.

"Well, yeah, she's bonded to the twelve of them?" Dara answered sarcastically.

I pulled my shirt back down and faced them again. "And I think I have another power..." I said shyly.

"WHAT IS IT?!"

I jumped a little, but answered anyway. "Apparently, Kris can't read my mind, and I can't see Lay's illusions. They said that my mind is sealed from their powers."

They looked confused.

"That's odd," CL said, "I've never heard of anything like that."

"At least other vampires can't hurt you mentally." Bom stated.

I agreed with Bom.

If a vampire that has the power to control people's minds, then they won't be able to affect me.

"OKAY, CAN WE GO BACK TO TRAINING NOW?" Minzy whined.

"FINE, MINZY." the rest yelled.

One thing's for sure: I couldn't wait to see them train with their powers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay for girly time with 2NE1!! XD

I'm not too sure if I'm going to update tomorrow because my fam is celebrating Christmas early =.="

there'll be lots of awesomeness in the next chapter!!

please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!