battle

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Victoria arrived at the scene, stopping just on the side of the chaos, out of sight.

She glanced at what was happening to the newborns, widening her eyes at the immense power coming from the mortal side.

was slightly hung open as she observed the havoc that was happening.

A male newborn swiped his arm in attempt to attack Suho, but he ducked just in time.

Chen ran over to Suho and knocked the newborn backwards off its feet, allowing Suho to clutch its shoulders and heaved it downwards.

Chen took the opportunity to cartwheel over it, while grabbing its shirt with one hand, and catapulted it in the air using the momentum of the manoeuvre.

While it was in mid-air, a surge of earth collided with the flying newborn, sending it collapsing to the ground and crushing its body.

Impossible! Victoria thought bitterly, clenching her fists at seeing her army being quickly wiped out.

She widened her eyes once more and crouched to avoid a ribbon of fire that was rocketed in her direction before dispersing against a tree.

Not wasting another second, she dashed away, leaving the army to be destroyed, searching for the one that caused her mates to end in flames.

Minzy bended the water she originally retrieved from the river around her, and fired it at the newborns running her way.

The newborns were canoned backwards into one of the large boulders so their necks collided with the edge of the rock. They hit the edge with such force that their heads snapped backwards and broke off with a shatter.

Dara heaved her hands up in the air as a massive wall of earth emerged from behind her, forming the shape of a hand.

She bended the earth hand down to the newborns making their way towards her. The hand collapsed on top of the newborns and clenched into a fist, crushing their bodies in the process.

CL jumped, evading a sliding newborn beneath her, and tumbled in a somersault mid-air. She flung her right leg out, allowing a ribbon of air to tear its way to the persuing newborns. The Cold Ones were sent flying backwards on impact, their spines being shattered in half against the surrounding tree trunks.

Bom was busy running around and setting fire to piles of dismembered body parts of the newborns.

D.O was caught by a newborn, it's hands clutching his shoulders, pinning him to a nearby boulder.

Unwilling to hold back, D.O rammed his forehead against the newborn's, causing it's head to shatter backwards off it's neck.

He shoved the body out of the way and ran off, thirsty for a real fight for the first time in years.

Just as another male newborn ran and lept off the boulder D.O was just at, Bom bended some fire from the burning piles and added to it with more fire shooting from her hands.

She aggressively threw the comet of fire to the flying newborn, setting fire to its head. A screech of rage was emitted from its throat as it was plummeting down, squirming.

Meanwhile, Tao ran towards a female newborn that was running in his direction.

Her arm was out, ready to attack him, but before she could even lay a finger on him, he grasped her neck and shoved her down, earning a painful yelp from her.

As soon as he did so, another male newborn swiped his arm over Tao just as he ducked.

Tao stood up and continued running forward before hooking his arm around another newborn's neck and effortlessly crushed it to bits in just a second, breaking its head off, and continued running as if nothing happened.

Luhan ran towards a newborn that was also running in his direction to attack him.

While that was happening, from behind the newborn, Minzy bended the water out of some nearby trees and fired the water at the Cold One.

Thanks to his vision of Minzy's attack, Luhan acrobatically jumped and twisted his body around, his legs flinging out as he landed a few metres in front of the waterbender.

They looked at each other and exchanged nods before they sped off to fight some more.

In the midst of the battle, a little newborn girl, about 16 years old, was cowering behind a tree. She red eyes shifted left, right, front...all she saw was chaos, elements flying everywhere, and dismembered bodies.

She panted in fear, too afraid to step forward to fight and face certain death.

CL growled as a newborn collided against her, making her fall backwards with the female newborn on top of her.

Sensing her trouble, Kai snapped his head around to see the blonde vampire struggling against the strength of the newborn.

He ran towards CL's direction, harshly punching the newborns out of his way as they threw themselves at him.

When he was a few metres away, Kai jumped and flipped in mid-air, grabbing the newborn's hair, and ripped off its head with the help of his landing force.

CL shoved the beheaded body off her and jumped up, nodding at Kai to thank him before the both of them dashed off.

The little newborn, still behind the tree, continued to remain frightened, looking behind her to see if anyone was going to attack her.

Xiumin rammed his fist across a male newborn's face, sending it spinning out of his way, before a female newborn next to him began to throw swift punches and arm hooks at him, which he easily dodged.

Not missing any opportunity, Xiumin finally hooked his arm around her neck, leaning forward to expose her head, before Baekhyun ran over and to plummet his fist down to the newborn's face, breaking its head off.

Luhan was running for his life as a bloodthirsty newborn was hot on his tail.

It ran after Luhan with a sadistic smirk plastered on its lips and its tongue slightly hanging out.

Seeing his situation, Sehun chased behind the newborn, using all of the strength in his legs to leap up and stomp on the shoulders of the running newborn, making it faceplant on the ground.

Sehun took the opportunity to grab the newborn's arms before ripping them backwards, right off the shoulders.

Meanwhile, Bom was bombarded with three newborns around her.

She was struggling to push them off her, so much that she collapsed to the ground due to their combined weight.

From above, Lay saw the situation Bom was in, he lightly gasped.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on conjuring the illusion.

Below, the newborns were snarling and attacking at Bom, before they suddenly felt like they were drowning.

Black water seemed to blur their visions, they were surrounded by nothingness; they couldn't gasp for air, though they didn't really need any.

They began screaming in confusion, and Bom took this as an opportunity to throw balls of fire at them, shoving them off her.

She ran over to each of the newborns that thought they were drowning, taking their heads, one by one, and twisting it off their necks before setting fire to their bodies.

She looked up at the tree Lay was standing in and nodded in appreciation.

The little newborn girl saw the rapid decline in numbers of those in her team.

She threw her cowardice aside and began to rush away from the tree she was hiding behind.

But before she could even take a third step, Suho and Chanyeol were already in front of her, stepping forwards menacingly.

The girl widened her eyes at the tall males and stepped backwards with every step they took forwards.

Her expression was full of terror - her eyebrows were furrowed, very slightly open to pant in fear.

Sensing her fright, Suho and Chanyeol exchanged knowing glances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O YEA FOR AN EARLY UPDATE CHOCK BLOCKED FULL OF ACTION TO CELEBRATE OUR BABIES' COMEBACK!!!!

IF YOU GUYS SAW ON MY TUMBLR, I WAS COMEPTLELTY SPAZZING AND SMASHIGN OVER IT FIRKLDC NO AMOUNT OF CAPSLOCK CAN EXPRESS HWO GIN EXCITED I AM BUT THEY ALL LOOK SO WEIRD?!

OKAY SO HERE'S A SPAM OF THE TEASERS!!!!!!!!!

(keke, a quick vampire-Sehunnie one OTL)

(ew ew ew ew ew but he looks like the old Taeyang tho)

(and this final one just for the LOLS)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please excuse me while I go and cry

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!