intruder

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Minzy flung the water whip to deflect Bom's fire ribbon attack.

Bom, feeling a little aggravated, began charging towards Minzy while punching out fire balls from her fist.

Seeing this sudden move, Minzy threw her arms to the direction of the river and bended a large amount of water out of it.

She moved her arms around in the same direction, making the water whirl around her like a wall of water.

(It's the spinning water circle)

The wall deflected the fire attacks, and Minzy released the water, lashing it out onto Bom, and freezing it, like she did with CL.

Minzy aggressively bent more water from the river and froze more and more layers of water over Bom, trapping her in an icy sphere.

"That can't be it, right?" I whispered to CL.

She pressed her lips together and slightly shook her head. "I don't know, I've never seen Minzy do that before."

I huffed a sigh and continued to watch the fight between the opposing elements.

I squinted my eyes at the ice sphere trapping Bom to see her struggle in the dome.

She gritted her teeth and the giant sphere began to shake and glow.

I was bracing myself for what was to come.

The dome exploded, shattering the ice all over the place, including the ice platform that Bom was trapped in.

My eyes widened and my mouth hung open at Bom's powerful bending.

Bom fell from the destroyed platform and easily landed on the ground.

Minzy ran towards the river bank and turned around, making her back face the river.

She pushed her hands forward and tubes of water began lashing out from the river at Bom like whips.

Bom hissed and gracefully twirled on one foot with her arms spread out, creating a cloth of fire, deflecting the water whips.

"Hey, guys, we're back-"

Minzy whipped her body around and bended a huge amount of water from the river, crouching down and lifted her arms, directing the water to the source of the voice, and lifted them high above the ground and turned the water into ice.

"AHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"COLD! COLD! COLD!!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and scrambled up from sitting. I ran towards Minzy and looked at what she did.

The guys were trapped in one giant wall of ice with only their upper bodies not frozen.

Some of them were trying to beat the wall down, but the ice was way too thick for them to crack it all at once.

The scene was hilarious.

I burst out into laughter at how stupid the guys looked.

The girls walked over to me and looked up at Minzy's job.

"Wow, you've outdone yourself this time, Minzy." CL commented.

"I know right! I've never frozen-trapped this many people at once before."

"Yah, are you going to get us down now or what?" Sehun called, his arms spread out.

I continued choking on my laughter. "I'M SORRY, BUT THIS IS TOO FUNNY!"

I heard Minzy scoff. "Okay, this is going to hurt a bit." she shouted to the guys.

Minzy lifted her hands up and sharply brought them down again.

The ice turned into water and all twelve guys yelped and fell to the ground with loud thuds.

The girls and I giggled at the sight of the hopeless guys.

EXO groaned as they got up from the soaked ground.

"Minzy, don't do that again." Kai growled.

They were all soaked from head to toe.

Minzy shrugged. "Well, you shouldn't have interrupted our training slash bending battle. You know how I am when it comes to this."

"Do you guys want me to dry you up?" Bom suggested with a slight smirk.

"No." they answered immediately.

"Let me." CL said and stepped forward.

The guys backed up while shaking their heads. "N-no, noona, don't-"

CL moved her arms forward and forcefully projected a strong wind with enough force to knock a normal person off their feet and make them fly away.

Thankfully, the guys were vampires, so they kept their ground.

Their hair and clothes were being battered in the artificial wind, so hopefully they were dried up.

The wind ceased after a few moments and the guys blinked their eyes open.

My eyes widened and I clamped my hands over my gaping mouth before I burst into laughter again.

They looked ridiculous!

Their hair was all dishevelled, as if they were electrocuted, and they looked like they just got smashed.

"Do we look THAT funny?" Baekhyun questioned while attempting to fix his wild hair.

We nodded in amusement.

-------------

"Man, I've never seen Minzy do THAT before." Chanyeol said, shaking his head in disbelief.

I hit his arm. "You should see what she did to Bom when they had their bending battle. It was so epic. She trapped her in an ice sphere."

"Did she do anything to you?" Kris asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

I shook my head. "It was so cool to watch them battle each other. It makes me want to be a vampire even more...I could use my bloodbending any time I want."

"________-ah, you don't know what you're talking about." Chen sighed. "Being a vampire isn't as good as it seems."

I opened my mouth to argue, but I closed it again, knowing that I can't really convince them.

If I kept pushing the whole issue, then they'll probably get really annoyed.

We walked up my driveway and up to the front door.

I pulled out the keys from my bag and shoved it in the lock.

Suddenly, the guys inhaled deeply, and I turned around to face them.

Their eyes were fierce, and their irises were black.

Coal black.

I gulped and twisted the knob open and ran into the house. "Guys, what's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"It's a new scent." Suho said firmly. "Someone's been here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter, sorry!

anyway, I'm going to the Gold Coast tomorrow until the 30th, so I won't be able to update for a couple of days T_T

have a safe Christmas, everyone!

please comment and subscribe!!