field

Blood Bond: Eclipse

Suho and I got out of the house in no time.

Once we were outside, I shut the door and shoved the housekey into my jean pocket.

"So where will you be taking me today?" I asked him as he waited for me just outside of the driveway.

He smiled when I made it to him. "To the place where Tao told us to meet for the battle."

"Is that the place where you trained?"

"No, that's too obvious, and there's no space for fighting, especially if we have the girls, since their powers can cause a lot of destruction."

Oh yeah. I did sort of forget how powerful the girls are as benders.

Sensing my awkwardness, Suho chuckled and scooped me into his arms and began to dash off.

Again, that cold, rushing feeling overwhelmed my body, making my stomach do backflips, as I had my face buried in Suho's chest.

His breathing was kept even as he was running at God knows how fast. I couldn't help but leave my focus on keeping my eyes squeezed shut and inhaling his sweet scent.

Even though I've gone through this so many times, I still could not get over the feeling as if I was on a constantly-accelerating rollercoaster whenever the guys ran with me in their arms.

After a few minutes, I think, Suho began to slow down his running.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to see trees everywhere, like usual, but there was no sight of the others. "Junmyun? Aren't you going to run any further?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No, we can't," he replied, much to my disconsent, "We'll have to walk from here."

I groaned and rolled my eyes as he gently set me down.

I had to admit, though I love dancing and some sports, I hated walking.

It was probably the most tiring and boring thing ever...AND maybe because I'm always too lazy to walk for exercise.

"Junmyun, come on..." I pleaded.

"Come on what? Stop being so lazy and walk with me. Once your legs start to feel like lead, and then I'll carry you."

I grumbled and stormed beside him, following where he was leading us to.

I had a feeling that this type of torture was a form of amusement to him.

He would never feel tired with no matter how much exercise was thrown at him, I know that for sure. Vampires only ever needed blood, so they only time they actually got tired was when they are thirsty.

"How far do we have to go?" I asked him.

"Not very far. Probably just a few minutes."

"That's still a long time..." I mumbled, reluctantly following him.

--------

"Junmyun...can...we...please...rest...?" I panted as I took every stride.

My legs felt like they were on fire. They were heavy, so now, I wasn't really stepping anymore; more like stomping.

Not only my legs were tired, so was the rest of my body.

My throat was so sore, deprived of moisture, as if a whole bunch of steel wool was shoved down the breathing passages and continued to sand along the walls.

Obviously Suho was still walking perfectly fine. Couldn't he feel my exhaustion as well?

He halted his walking and went over to me. "Do you want me to carry you from here?"

We were STILL in the middle of the forest. It was still dark for the daytime, but, nonetheless, I still felt as if it took hours to get here.

I looked up at him and huffed through my nose. "Can't you feel my exhaustion through the bond?"

He twisted his lips to the side. "No...I can only feel your emotions, not the actual physical pain, sorry. I just want you to exercise a little, seeing that you're always too lazy to." he said, a little smugly.

"Excuse me?" I protested, walking over to him as he crouched, "I do PE and Dance at school, thank you very much."

"Yeah, but you need cardio workouts as well, not just those other types." he replied while I got on his back.

"Whatever." I muttered and buried my face into his shoulder, and that rushing air sensation came back.

What I thought was a few minutes later, Suho began to slow down, so I lifted my head up and got off his back. "How far do we have to go?"

"Not very far-"

"That's what you said when we started WALKING." I snarled.

Suho bit his lower lip, trying to retain a smile. "Sorry. This time, I promise it's not very far from here."

Rather than trying to be stubborn again, I decided to give in this time to get this over and done with...AND I really wanted to see the place that the guys and girls were going to fight at.

A few moments later, the both of us arrived in front of a couple of giant jungle leopard leaves.

"It's here." he announced. I nodded and he pushed through the leaves, I followed just behind him.

I looked up and widened my eyes at the sight.

It was an open field, about ten times as big as the one that they trained on.

A couple of mossy boulders were placed on the edge of the field, dark green, healthy grass covered the ground.

Most of all, there was the mouth of a running river just on the other side of the field, behind the trees.

It was perfect for the fight.

"So what do you think, __________?" Tao called from the middle of the place.

I struggled to find the words to express my amazement. "It-it's so great, Tao! It's perfect!"

"Chyeah!" Minzy snickered, "It's so cool because there's water around so I can bend if there's no water left in the trees!"

"There's basically everything we need here for the fight. It will give us a tactical advantage." Tao continued, "_________, your scent must end at this exact field. The army will be able to track you here, but not pass it, since they know what you smell like. The newborns will be expecting you to be here."

"Will I be here, though?" I asked him.

Tao shook his head. "You and Kris are going to go to that mountain up there," Tao pointed to his left, to the direction above the trees.

My eyes followed, and I widened my eyes, my jaw dropped, at where I was supposed to be staying while the fight was going on.

I could not believe it.

I had to stay up there? On a freezing-cold mountain which will most likely freeze me to death?!

"Tao, are you freaking serious?!" I shrieked, violently pointing to the mountains.

He only shook his head in response. "You'll need to be in a safe place, far away from any newborn. One of the jie jies here will take you, their scent will mask yours since the newborns probably know what our coven smells like, since they took your shirt."

I bit my lip and blinked a few times. "Fine, but how will they mask my scent?"

Bom stepped forward and looked at me intensely. "Blood."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I'm sorry for not updating in nearly a week T______T I had so much school work to catch up on, so it's driving me crazy OTL

Well, onto other news...did you guys see Xiumin's new look? T_T

T_T

T_T

T_T

he's no longer our marshmallow oppa T_T

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he's still handsome as ever ^-^

anyways, please comment and subscribe, and I'll update as soon as I can!