crash

Blood Bond: Eclipse

They charged through the forest, through the ferns and low-growing trees, wild and raging with thirst for something to kill.

He had already left them for themselves so he could run with Victoria to find the source of her dead 'friends'.

They eventually dashed past a tree with the bloodstain and scent of the one they were supposed to look out for and exterminate.

Each of them followed the scent, triggering the animalistic being in them to arise. Their thirst became overwhelming.

It was obvious that none of them knew why they were doing this.

Completely undisciplined, they ravaged through the forest, ripping the vegetation out of their way as they headed towards the battlefield where EXO were standing, firm and ready for what was to come.

Luhan swallowed, closing his eyes at his vision.

He began to count down while the rest of EXO were bracing themselves. "Ten...nine..."

Half of them had their fists clenched, the other half were crouched, ready for what was to come.

They couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Remember what I told you." Tao reminded them once more.

The girls were hiding together in the forest, just out of the sight of anyone who was to charge forward at EXO.

They were standing near the riverbank, obviously being the source for Minzy's offensive.

Dara had her arms firmly locked on the side of her body, her hands stiffly curled by her hips as if she was holding onto ropes that have emerged from the ground, the earth beside her following her lead.

She was more determined than ever to kick somebody's for once in her life.

The rest of the girls were thinking the exact same thing as she was.

"Eight...seven..."

Lay stood on a branch, high up in a tree that was just behind the group. He grasped his hand around a minor branch just above him.

His heartbeat was accelerating at a pace that he never felt in his life.

To know that his contribution could possibly make or break their situation was overwhelming for him, but what other choice did he have?

He didn't have the privilege to use his gift very often, like the rest of the members who possessed powers, because he knew that his power had the ability to potentially harm...but to use on around twenty or so Cold newborns?

The mere idea was completely out of his league.

He didn't know if he had the energy to sustain such strong illusions on so many vampires for so long.

Lay gulped, a thin film of sweat forming on his palms, and closed his eyes.

"Six...five..."

Kai clenched his fists as he was crouching, cursing himself for being such an idiot for not treating you like a normal boyfriend would.

Why he was always an arrogant bastard around you, he didn't have the answer to.

He guessed he didn't really know how to express his love for you (besides the making out).

For him, fighting for you in just a few moments will be the ultimate way of making up for his idiotic ways of treating you.

Thank God he had the ability of enhanced speed to his advantage.

"Four...three..."

The members who didn't have extra powers on their side only silently hoped and prayed that Kris was doing his job well and effectively using his powers to protect you.

The rest of the members who possessed extra abilities only had the thought of not screwing up this whole plan.

"Two..."

The EXO coven only had one thought implanted in their minds.

This is for you, ________.

"One..."

Luhan nodded just as a colossal army of Cold newborns emerged from the wall of palm leaves and fern.

EXO in a breath of air at the overwhelming number of Cold Ones in their presence.

Without another thought, Tao charged forward, the rest of the members followed suit.

The impact of the two covens was colossal, shattering.

Tao clenched his fist and catapulted it at the first newborn he encountered, his strength allowing him to completely decapitate the newborn.

It's head shattered backwards, and it dropped to its knees to eventually fall chest-forwards.

This feeling of killing a newborn for the first time in years was bliss to Tao, but he couldn't stop to savour it.

He left the body and went off to help the rest of the coven kill the rest of the Cold Ones without time to lose.

D.O rushed forward and rammed his shoulder into another newborn's stomach, sending her flying backwards.

Baekhyun dashed to the flying newborn and leapt. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked it to the side, twisting her head off.

D.O turned around to hook his arm around the neck of a raging newborn.

The newborn instinctively grabbed onto his bicep, but D.O gripped onto it's temple and twisted her head the side to decapitate her. A satisfying shatter, like glass being broken, was heard from the newborn's neck.

D.O dropped the limp body of the dead newborn and ran off to take his strength to his advantage.

A female newborn swiped her arm just as Luhan ducked to evade her pointless attack.

Luhan stood up and rammed his elbow against her back, shoving her out of the way as a male newborn rushed towards from behind him.

Aware of the pursuing newborn, and also with thanks to his visions, Luhan ducked once more to dodge the newborn's swiping arm.

Just as the newborn stopped just in front of him, Luhan, as he straightened up his posture, gracefully managed to flip him off his feet.

"NOW!!" CL commanded. The girls began to charge.

Simultaneously, fire began to emerge from Bom's hands; Dara bended the earth beside her, the mixture of dust, rock, and dirt following her hands; Minzy gathered her hands to her side and bended, from the river, an amount of water large enough to fill a public swimming pool; CL was preparing to give the newborns a bomb of air.

On hearing the sudden movements from the forest, half of the surviving newborns turned their attention to the direction of the source of the noises.

The four women dashed at full speed, their respective elements bended either beside or behind them.

As some of the newborns moved away from the current battle with EXO to rush over to the new presence, the girls ran up the massive boulder that had originally hid them, elemental powers and all.

Once they reached the edge of the giant rock, they leapt off, crushing their respective elements down onto the newborns that scattered around them.

Minzy plundered her water down and smashed it on all the newborns across her field of vision; Dara shook the area with the earth that surrounded, crushing the earth she controlled against in the opposite direction the bodies of the newborns flew because of Minzy's water; Bom pounded her fire-enveloped fists onto any newborn that was in the way; CL dropped a bomb of air that she planned.

The newborns were sent flying backwards from the impact that would have rivalled an earthquake.

All the newborns, as undisciplined as they were, snapped their gazes to the new presence that just came thundering in, allowing EXO to rip more heads off.

CL scanned the area, her gaze stopping at a group of newborns blatantly surrounding Luhan, who was obviously struggling to fight them off.

She growled and dashed over to him, leaping over the group, and crouch-landed with her arms spread out in the middle of the ruckus.

She twirled her body up on both feet like an ice-skater, her arms folding upwards, causing the air to shove newborns backwards.

"Thanks, CL." Luhan said breathlessly, and dashed off.

CL rolled her eyes. "You're welcome." she muttered and went off to help the rest of the coven.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first part of the battle is up! I hope you guys like it because I love writing action scenes, even though they take me forever to write OTL

more action will be coming up soon, so keep a look out!

Oh, and look what I found while I was browsing around tumblr:

I SWEAR I DIDN'T SUBMIT TO THEM!!! BUT WHOEVER SUBMITTED THIS, I COMMEND YOU XDDD

please comment and subscribe!!