revenge and its thrills

Blood Bond: Eclipse

I gasped, widening my eyes as Ray dashed towards the both of us.

Simultaneously, I felt blood rush to my face, and a heavy force on my chest, as if I was hit by a bowling ball. The force of the impact sent me flying backwards into the tent.

I landed with a grunt, hoping for two things: Not being cut anywhere, and Kris' safety. I guess Ray's love for Victoria won over his logic. I wasn't surprised. I was expecting that. He hadn't been a vampire for too long, so I'm sure that he doesn't know the ruthless world of vampires.

My chest felt like the bone had been caved into my windpipe. If it wasn't for my heart still beating, I would have thought that the bone had been bent for sure.

Thank God Kris didn't use too much strength on me. Perhaps that was only a small push for him?

Oh man, if he used his vampire strength...I didn't even want to think about it.

I let out multiple gagging coughs, my hand on my chest, as I attempted to regain my composure.

I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't end up coughing blood.

Shaking my head at the somewhat-selfish thoughts, I knew I should get out there and help Kris (though, I wasn't too sure how I was going to do that).

I scrambled up and shoved the material that acted as the door out of the way, and ran back out to the biting cold.

My eyes widened at the horrific sight in front of me.

Kris was fighting a losing battle with the two Cold Ones.

Victoria had her arms locking Kris' ones behind him, leaving him vulnerable for Ray to attack him.

Ray lunged forward, ready to throw his fist into Kris' face before the blonde mortal vampire jumped, still with his arms locked back, and swung his leg across Ray's face. The attack made Ray fly about a few metres to Kris' left.

I mentally cursed at his struggle, feeling completely useless.

Kris jumped once more, but this time, he had enough force for him to flip backwards, breaking Victoria's grip on his arms.

"You won't get another chance like this again," he growled to the red-headed vampire.

Victoria hissed swiped a punch towards him, but thanks to his ability of mind-reading, he ducked just in time to dodge the blow.

By that time, Ray had dashed up to Kris' side. Before he could attack him, Kris leapt, flipping backwards, and landed about 10 metres from his original position.

I was surprised that either Cold One did not get me yet.

"You want me to feel the pain when we killed them." he bellowed to Victoria. After a few seconds, she ceased to attack and start to stagger her breathing.

"When we tore them...to pieces..." Kris continued, causing Victoria's body to tremble. Kris began to pace towards her and Ray ever so slowly. "When we turned them...into ash..."

Victoria's eyes were filled with rage as she gritted her teeth and continued to tremble in fury. I would say her blood was boiling with anger if she wasn't a Cold One. Ray just looked at her in confusion.

It suddenly hit me.

Kris was playing a mind game with Victoria.

He was trying to get her to lose her focus, so she can let her anger take over. That way, she won't fight as well.

I would know, because whenever I get angry, I seem to make a lot of mistakes in my work, or lose a lot of the games in PE because I was purely focused on my hatred, rather than the actual job itself.

"When we turned him into nothing..." his pace was slower and his tone was much more threatening than before.

I wasn't sure if this was going to work because he was then going up against two enraged Cold Ones.

This time, Victoria lost it. She blared her marble-white teeth and screamed at Kris, running towards him faster than I could blink.

Before I knew it, Kris was on the snowy ground, wrestling with Victoria.

I gasped and widened my eyes at the snarls and hisses ripping from their throats.

Kris threw a punch across Victoria's cheek while she was hovering over him.

From the corner of my eye, Ray had a devilish smirk on his face as he made his way over to me.

I cursed inwardly as I shifted my gaze from the fight and the alluring Cold One.

Crap!

Why wasn't anything coming?

Where was the bloodbending when you need it?

"K-Kris..." I said a little urgently, slowly pacing backwards as Ray came closer to me.

The next few things seemed to happen in a matter of two seconds. Kris shoved Victoria off him and scrambled to his feet.

As Victoria began to stand up, Kris grabbed two fistfuls of her firey red hair and spun around in one revolution before catapulting her into the tree.

Instead of simply crashing into the tree, Victoria only 'landed' upright on the trunk, holding onto it like a spider.

Ray smirked once more before dashing forward to me.

I was faced with Kris' back in less than a second, his hand brought back, hovering it over my arm protectively.

My shield abruptly disappeared when I saw that Kris and Ray locked their hands on each other's shoulders, glaring daggers into each other's eyes.

By then, I was frightened out of my skin. The adrenaline rushing through my body would equate to being shocked by a pacemaker.

Out of nowhere, a pair of arms was latched around Kris' neck, causing him to stagger backwards and release his grip from Ray's shoulders.

In response, Ray stepped back and leapt forward, making the three vampires fall to the ground.

I could only watch helplessly as Victoria, snarling and hissing like before, had her legs crossed around Kris' waist. Her right arm was around his neck and her left hand on his right cheek, while Ray was holding his legs down.

Suddenly, I felt my waist begin to feel as if rope was constricting around it, beginning to close up my blood flow across my body. My neck began to feel like the muscles were contracting, the airflow began to narrow. I was choking. I was suffocating. My breathing was staggering.

I dropped to my knees; the pain was too much to handle. I couldn't scream. I couldn't breathe at all.

I knew something was going to happen.

It happened a few months ago.

I experienced the same pre-Bonded Circle symptoms - suddenly feeling the same physical pain as my mates.

My back began to feel as if nails were digging into the skin and dragging upwards.

----------

The pain was overwhelming. You only let out a choked sound and dropped to the ground instantly, arching your back.

The tattoo with the dragon began to make its way up your back, from its original position on your shoulder blade, up to the back of your neck. The tattoo began to turn a dark, crimson red, stinging the skin even further.

By then, you let out a deafening screech in agony as you gripped the snow. The icy coldness of the snow gathered in your hands was nothing compared to the feeling you had on your back.

Victoria shifted her attention from strangling Kris to see you in your frenzied state.

She widened her eyes, living for too long and experiencing it many times to know what was going to happen next.

She wouldn't dare risk being subjected to being killed by a vampire's mate's power.

I have to get out of here. Victoria thought desperately, shifting her gaze to Ray, of whom was locking Kris' ankles to the ground.

Kris was right. Ray didn't mean a thing to her. Victoria couldn't care less if Ray was going to get killed.

Complying with the best option, Victoria hissed in Kris' ear, "You win this time, mortal."

The statement made Kris widen his eyes. She's not-

Victoria vanished, leaving Kris alone with Ray.

Just as she left, Ray froze as Kris was on the ground gasping and coughing for air.

Ray couldn't move.

No matter how much effort he summoned onto his body, it was useless.

What's happening? he thought, terrified.

Kris gasped once and looked up at the frozen Cold One. It worked! "She's bloodbending you." Kris managed to choke in between coughs.

Ray widened his eyes in horror. He could read my mind! He wasn't lying!

He looked over to your direction to see you standing with your legs slightly apart, hands brought forward.

You were making your way to the two vampires, step by step, through the snow.

Kris squinted his eyes, taking a closer look at you.

His eyes widened as he saw that your irises was a deep shade of red, like vampires that drank human blood.

Ray's gaze shifted back and forth between you and Kris, observing what was going on. Bloodbending? What? How?

"Whenever the female's mate or mates are in trouble, near death, she develops a power to save them," Kris coughed as he struggled to stand up, "In this case, she has bloodbending: an ability to control and manipulate any body that bears as a threat to her mate, like a puppet,"

You eventually got to the two vampires, and stood on front of Ray. You brought your hands down, causing the Cold One to kneel on his knees.

"This only works with mates who are bonded, who have a tattoo," Kris wearily continued as you moved your left hand down in a slicing motion, making Ray concave his spine backwards, earning a blood-curdling howl from him.

Your gaze was fierce as you made the next statement. Your right hand moved across your face to the left side, as if you were going to open a big door. Ray's head moved in the same direction as your hand. "No - you - DON'T!"

You viciously shoved your right hand that was controlling Ray's head to your right side, causing his neck to shatter.

His head broke off with a satisfying crack, and flew a couple of metres away from the headless body.

Once that was done, you released your power. Your body became limp as you began to collapse to the ground.

Before you could hit the ground, Kris dashed to you and held your body steady.

He slowly descended to sit on the ground, holding your body close to his own, his face buried in your short hair.

"You're safe...you're safe, ________..." he mumbled in your hair. Kris leaned down to your tired face and pressed his lips against yours before protectively holding your body against his chest.

"Kris...?" you breathed as you weakly brought your hand up to his face.

He hushed you. "It's over, ________, you've saved me..."

You gave him a small smile, "No worries."

...Victoria's gone...now what are we going to do? Kris thought to himself as he caressed your forearm.

He would just have to wait until the battle that was taking place in the forest was over.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for an uber long chapter to make up for the time I was gone!!! XD

SO, our babies' MVs and albums came out just a short while ago ^_^ What do you guys think?

I think they still look like newborns with the red eyes and craziness T__________T

For me, I thought everything on the album was good except for Wolf OTLTOLTOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL (don't kill me please T_T) aND 365 SOUNDS LIKE ONE DIRECTION FUFFUCJKFUKC

But my favourite song would definately be Let Out The Beast X) What about you?

Onto other news, I JUST SAW CNBLUE LAST SATURDAY!!!!! THEY WERE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can read my spaz about it here. This is the ultimate dream for a BOICE huhu ;u;

Anyway, updates will again be slow because I have exams and assignments and such T_T

I hope you guys liked this chapter anyway ^_^ Oh, and by the way, Ray Kim is one of the members of C-CLOWN, just so you know!

please comment and subscribe!!!