vows (part 3)

Blood Bond: Eclipse

A/N: OKAY GUYS, there'll be a fourth part to the vows because I can't squash all of EXO-M into one chapter otherwise it's going to be super long OTL but please do enjoy the mayo~

My Favourite Thing - Tonight Alive (PLAY, but make sure to turn it down a little, so you can absorb what's going on in the story!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Sehun left, it felt as if he took half of me with him.

Again, I crawled into a fetal position on my bed, consumed by the emptiness I felt.

I didn't want to lose any of them, not now, not ever.

Could they survive the battle tomorrow?

Tch. Of course they could. The girls are on their side, and they had training from Tao.

What was I thinking? Come on, _________, you're always forgetting that they're VAMPIRES...

I exhaled sharply and suddenly felt a breeze blow on the side of my body that was facing up.

I jerked upwards from lying down and saw a familiar blonde vampire that was getting up from his crouch position.

"Kris..." I whispered, smiling as he made his way towards me.

"Hey, _________," he responded with that oh-so-deep voice of his.

His mere presence was overwhelming for me, let alone talking to me.

I mentally grabbed the pillow and hid it over my face, wanting to cover myself from showing him that I was flushing.

I was pretty sure Kris could smell the blood rushing around my body.

Just hope that he doesn't feel like drinking my blood anytime soon.

Kris sat down on my bed, so I threw myself at him and gave him the biggest hug.

The move made him a little surprised, but he softened and hugged me back anyway.

"I don't want you to go tomorrow," I mumbled in his shoulder.

He sighed and began to shift his hand up and down my back in comfort. "I'll be with you tomorrow. I won't be the one doing the fighting."

I lowered our position so now we were lying down. "But still...I'm worried for all of you."

"There's no need, __________, please get that into your head."

"Fine..."

Kris chuckled, I'm pretty sure, at my response. "You're so stubborn, you know that?"

"So I've been told."

He sighed. "Well, my turn to say my vows."

I mentally gulped. Here we go.

"_________, when I first saw you, you were sleeping in Baekhyun's arms when EXO-K had just finished running from Korea. I inhaled your scent, and...you had the sweetest blood I've ever come across. From that moment, I knew that you were my singer. It was so hard for me not to take your blood right there and then. It was as if my vampire instincts took over me, but I knew better than that. When Suho told me that you were their mate, I couldn't help but feel so...confused. In the vampire world, it's considered low to fall in love, or bond, with a human because that means that our existence would become less and less of a secret. But because we've bonded with a singer, that's even worse, because...well, we've just bonded with a human with a scent so irresistible, it's kind of forbidden."

"So what does that mean now?"

"It means that we now have to protect you with our lives so the Volturi and other Cold Ones won't get to you."

Kris abruptly sat up and pulled me up with him. He gently took my hand in his and tilted my head up to look at him.

Through that short moment, I observed every defining feature, from his piercing gaze, to his perfect pink lips. How much I wanted to pass out then and there was unbelievable.

"__________, even though we have time together tomorrow, I just want to say that ever since I met you, I have loved you. When I yelled at you in the car after that baseball game, I was only being mad because our group was so careless to expose you like that. I wasn't angry at you, so I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way,"

I punched his shoulder. "Don't you worry about it."

He only chuckled and planted a kiss on my head.

I felt one of Kris' hands take my left wrist and held it in front of us. He pushed the sleeve up to reveal the scar Junsu had left when I was bitten by him.

"Just so you know, ________, as my mate, I will love and protect you for as long as I will live," he kissed the scar, "Even if you become one of us."

That statement only made me become even more flustered that I already was.

I leaned up to him and pressed my lips against his, not wanting to let go.

I felt him returning the kiss, but only for a short moment.

Even though the kiss only lasted a small incrament of time, it was full of passion, as if it would be our last kiss shared.

"________, I love you, don't you ever forget that. I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up." he said as he pulled away from our embrace, my gaze following him.

"No, Kris, don't-"

He went out the window.

"...leave me..." I mumbled, concluding my original statement.

I slipped off the bed and made my way to the mirrored wardrobe.

Sighing, I pulled up my shirt from behind and turned around, observing the 12 tattoos on my back.

5 more to go.

From the mirror, I saw a figure fly into the room through the window, so I instantly pulled my shirt back down and turn around to face him.

He got up and went over to me with an adorable smile. "Hey, mei mei,"

"Tao..." I whispered, opening my arms out and sliding them around his torso.

I felt him do the same around my shoulders.

"You can survive tomorrow, right?" I murmured in his chest.

"Of course I can," he chuckled, "I've killed newborns before."

I cringed, remembering the scars he received from attempting to destroy newborns while he was in China.

We pulled away, but this time, we stayed standing up.

"_________, before I leave you, I want you to know that, even though we kind of try to beat each other up sometimes, I love you with all I have. Everything else is secondary. From the first time I saw you, I knew that you were special. When we had our first sparring lesson, I knew that you were a unique girl; I mean, who doesn't have any proper training and can fight like that? Imagine what you'd be like when you're a newborn! "

I laughed at his comment. I still remember when I sparred against Tao and used acrobatics. But he didn't use his vampire powers on me, so I guess I was lucky I didn't end up walking out of there with any broken bones.

"Just know that I'll be fighting for you and only you tomorrow, _________. I'm not going to die. You don't want me to die, so I'm not going to die. I know our love is stronger than that."

Before I could say anything, Tao ended it with a kiss planted on my lips.

I kissed him back, more desperately than I usually would kiss him.

Even though his words were short, we spent the rest of the few minutes left being close and intimate.

--------

I was startled awake when I felt a cool breeze brush over me as I was trying to sleep to get the feeling of emptiness out of me.

I sat up from lying down on the bed to see Luhan making his way over to me.

"Gege..." I said softly, a smile forming on my lips.

"__________, I can't believe you were sleeping when a few of us still have to say our vows. So inconsiderate!" Luhan replied, clutching his chest in mock hurt.

I made a face at him in response. "You have got to me kidding me..."

He only let out a musical laugh before walking over to me and sitting on my bed. "_________, you are my most precious mei mei. I am willing to fight with all I have to save you tomorrow. There has been no other person in my life that I am this dedicated to," he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I did the same, and we slowly pulled apart after a few seconds.

"I love you, mei mei. I can see that, in our future, we're going to be the happiest of all, and that nothing can stand against us."

Speaking of the future...

"Luhan, can you see what is going to happen tomorrow?" I asked, a little nervous.

He hesitated a little. "Well, we ARE going to fight, but the vision's a little hazy, so I'm not too sure about the whole battle. There's no real detail about it."

I nodded in understanding, complying with his words. I couldn't possibly ask for more.

For now, I decided to forget about Victoria and the newborns, and savour this sweet moment with Luhan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHEW! This vows part is really tedious to write because tHERE'S SO MANY GUYS IN EXO but otherwise, I don't mind, since there's lots of fluff, hehe.

I might update again on Saturday because I've got so many things happening for the rest of this week, even if it's school holidays T_T I hate going to extra classes OTL

I hope you guys liked this chapter, though! The rest of EXO-M are going to be saying their vows in the next one~

don't forget to comment and subscribe!