sensitive

Blood Bond: Eclipse

My eyes opened to the loud ringing of the punk cover of Little Lion Man by Tonight Alive.

I groaned and grabbed the phone from the bedside table and turned it off before sighing.

The dream last night scared the living nerves out of me.

Maybe I should leave the bloodbending to the Circle.

I remembered how the guys told me about how I bloodbended, but I still couldn't remember how I did it.

I mean, all I saw was blackness, and I was knocked out.

The guys can't be lying about the powers - I felt the tattoos move on my back.

If the Circle ever happened again, I hope to God that I wouldn't be on the verge of being unconscious in that situation.

I flung my arm on the left side and stretched.

The bed seemed a bit empty.

I turned my head to the side and saw that Xiumin was missing.

I sat up and looked around the room.

Still no one.

My scanning stopped on a folded piece of paper on the bedside table next to my phone.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I reached out and took it.

I opened it, recognising Xiumin's handwriting, and began to read.

Had to go early because of finals this morning.
Don't worry about your dream. It wasn't real; you can't bloodbend without the Circle, anyway.
It's impossible. I'm pretty sure that none of our group went to sleep last night because of protection vigils and studying, so they probably didn't dream your dream as well.
Sehun is gonna take care of you today.
We'll see you this afternoon.
Be safe.

-Marshmallow.

I chuckled at the sign-off.

I felt so relieved that the guys didn't go to sleep.

They wouldn't have to deal with my freaky dreams and get all creeped out in the morning.

I placed the note back on the table and got out of bed to get ready for school.

---------

I arrived at school feeling a little more...alert, so to speak.

My nerves were more sensitive; I felt so iffy about everything - as if I would accidentally bloodbend someone without knowing it, like in the dream.

My palms were damp, hands and knees shaking...it was crazy.

Maybe I was paranoid about the whole bloodbending-without-the-Circle and Victoria/newborn thing...

I had Dance first period; luckily, it was a practical lesson so I could dance my worries away.

Eunhyuk was a little worried because I had been working so hard in the lesson, but I shook it off.

The lesson ended and the both of us headed towards the labs for Chem.

As usual, I went over to the lab bench where Sehun was at, and sat down next to him oh so carefully.

I took out my things with shaky and sweaty hands, much to Sehun's confusion.

My breathing was still short as I did so.

"Are you okay?" he asked quietly.

I bit my lip and nodded, placing the backpack down next to my chair. "F-fine. I'm fine."

He shook his head. "No, you're not. I can feel the same things as you, remember? What happened? Is it about Victoria?"

I sighed in defeat. "Not this time."

Sehun leaned in and softly planted his lips on my cheek. I felt heat rush to the place he kissed.

"What is it, then?" he mumbled, I felt his the tip of his nose brush against my cheek.

I gulped, my heart pounding against my chest. "If you're going to seduce me, then I can't give you any answers!" I hissed fiercely.

He slightly pulled away. "Fine."

"I'll tell you at recess." I said as the teacher walked into the classroom and the class began to quieten.

------------

"So what happened, exactly?" Sehun asked as we walked out of the lab together.

I huffed. "Well, I kind of dreamt that I was bloodbending you guys without the Circle. I wasn't doing anything, but apparently I was bloodbending you."

I looked up to see his reaction. He remained poker faced as usual.

"Accidentally bloodbending us without the Circle? That seems a little-"

"Impossible, I know. Minseok told me."

He looked a little more curious. "There's something else, is there?"

I blinked a few times, biting my lip.

I was still uncomfortable about talking about the whole I-want-to-be-a-vampire thing.

"Well...after that, I-I..."

I shook my head and buried my face into his arm.

I felt Sehun's hand on my head, my hair. "It's okay, __________. You can tell me at home."

"No, I'll tell you in the library."

He nodded and we headed into the direction of the library.

We went inside and took a group desk near the corner of the year 12 section.

Luckily no one was around in this section.

"So, what happened?" Sehun began, taking one of my hands in his.

"Well...after I bloodbended you guys...I accidentally killed you with it, though I don't know how..."

He gulped. "That's scary...but that can't happen..."

I nodded. "I know, but, I'm still scared that I might do something wrong...that I might accidentally do that to you."

"You won't."

"I know," I said again, looking into his dark topaz-gold eyes, "And then...after you guys died...I heard a voice...it turned out to be my vampire self. She told me that I killed you; that I couldn't control my bloodbending thanks to the Circle not being formed. She then bloodbended me and I saw nothing after that because I woke up."

Sehun turned to stare at the table. "That IS something...then again, I've never heard anyone unlock their abilities without the Circle..."

"Yeah, I know...so how's the whole shift thing going?"

"It's fine. None of us have seen Victoria or any newborns yet; though, knowing her, she's probably going to strike any time."

I was still super worried for them.

I didn't like the fact that they're using all their energy to protect me instead of studying.

Knowing them, if this didn't happen, then they could be studying 24/7, and be attaining better results than they human students.

"So what finals do they have tomorrow?"

"Economics, and Advanced Calculus the next day."

I shuddered. Thank God they didn't have two exams in one day.

"I'll sleep with you tonight, if you want." he offered.

The corner of my lips twisted into a small smile. "Thanks, Sehun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ughsughuasghafi;ghlsj

LECTURES HAVE FINISHED SO NOW HOMEWORK FOR TUTOR HAS PACKED OVER ME OMG BUT I'LL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN THIS WEEK

12:47am, 1000 words in a few hours, sO MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE IS FRICKED OTL

anyway, please comment and subscribe!!