BJ9

I've Found You..

Five years later…
DBSK is the guest of the well known variety show “Come To Play”

Jaejoong’s pov

“Please welcome Dong Bang Shin Ki!!” MC Yoo Jaesuk introduced us as we entered the stage.


“Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Bang Shn Ki imnida!” we five chanted, greeting the viewers. After, we sat down and the show started.

“It’s been a fruitful year for DBSK, am I right? With your song Mirotic, waah, it’s really catchy” Jaesuk hyung praised us and I felt glad for all our hard work and sacrifices, it all paid off.

But there’s one thing that more severe than those sufferings I felt due to practices, rehearsals and trainings, I still feel pain in my heart…my heart that’s been longing for her..the girl I love for all my life..I still bear this pain after how many years..why can’t I move on? Why am I so stubborn? Is it because no one can replace her here in my heart? Is it because she is the only one I want to be with the rest of my life? I’ve been losing my passion and desire to continue this career..she’s the reason for it but now..why?..Why did she broke her promise? Did I do something wrong? Am I not enough for her to love me? Is this the consequence of my decision before..?

“What can you say about that Jaejoong-shi?” I’ve been lost in my thoughts thinking about her until Changmin nudged me. I looked at him with a blank expression. He and Yunho were looking at me with worried expression.

“Jaejoong-shi, are you alright? You’re spacing out..” Jaesuk hyung asked and I told him what I really felt.

“It hurts.” It really hurts so much…I think I can no longer carry the weight of this pain…

“What Jaejoong trying to say is that it hurts us because the promotion of our album are already finished and we’ll be going to Japan soon” Yunho trying to ease the confusion in the studio.

“Yes that’s why we’re really sad because we’re leaving our homeland again” Yoochun added

I looked down..people may think I’m sad because of what Yunho said..true, I agree with him but that’s not the main reason..it’s Boa

“Thanks to our fans who keeps supporting us until now” Junsu suddenly said and followed by Changmin “They are always keeping faith on us and we’re happy to always see the red ocean Cassiopeia brought us.” I looked at Changmin and smiled. What he said is imprint deep in our hearts.

“Waah..to all the viewers who are watching right now, they are what you call true artists..never leaving their fans in their hearts and thanking them for the support the fans give” Jaesuk hyung said and clapped. “Well then, let’s go to the next segment, ‘Call Me’” as he imitate Taegoon’s dance to his song.

“You’ll going to call the person you haven’t talked to for a while now. Okay? It’s alright if it’s a celebrity or not” Hyung instructed us. When he said that, a person came into my mind. No doubt, I’m going to call her. I want to know the truth. I just hope she picks it up later..I haven’t heard her voice, even her face I hadn’t seen for a long time.

After the four members finished their calls, it’s my turn now. Even though we don’t have any communication right now, I’m not giving up…I won’t.

“Jaejoong-shi, who are you going to call?” hyung asked, waiting for my response. I looked up her name in my phonebook and I sighed.

“Uhm, I’m going to call the person who is the reason why I’m here now achieving my dream” I honestly stated

“Ohw..who could that be? So this person became your inspiration? When was the last time you talked to this person?”

“It’s been a year. She stopped texting me and answering my calls. Well, she’s my best friend. I really want to know what happened to her..”

“Ooh..a girl..I wonder what happened . You can try calling her now”

This is it. Pick up, please pick up your phone..I press the call button and heard it ringing

“Oh! It’s ringing…” Hyung said

“Yoboseyo?” A guy voice suddenly answered and I was taken back by it. Did she really broke her promises? Our three promises together? Why? I gained my strength to speak..

“(cough)..Is Boa there?”

“Is that you Jae?” Wait..How did he know my name? Did Boa told him about me? Why is that? There’s too many questions, but many unknown answers…

“It’s me Soon Hwon hyung” I see..I felt relieved hearing it’s only her brother.

“Hyung, it’s been a while” I said with a cheerful tone “Can I speak to Boa?” Finally I’ll be able to hear Boa’s voice.

“……”

“Hyung?” my cheerful tone was replaced by sadness I felt for this whole year.

“I’m sorry Jaejoong..I’m really sorry. I’ll call you back later.” He hung up after that and the people in the studio were silent.

I was speechless. What just happened? What did he meant by that? I wanted to cry but I can’t right now..why does life is so complicated? I don’t want all this to happen..Boa and I shouldn’t be in this situation…why us? Where can I get my answers?..If living is having to bear all these sufferings and pain….I don’t want to live anymore…

“Please don’t air what happened” I pleaded to the staff. I don’t want people to know about Boa..not now..I want to know what happened by myself first...

End of pov

As the show continues, Jaejoong was quiet..wondering what happened to Boa..and why her brother didn’t tell him anything but apologized to him?