BJ41

I've Found You..

***

“Now Boa, you will act like you’re surprised when Jaejoong suddenly cover your eyes and then you turn around and give him a tight hug, understand?” Mr. Seon gave me instructions but my mind was not on focus.

I stepped out of the van a while ago to meet the staff and of course ‘him’. He started walking to my direction and I suddenly called my manager, saying that I forgot something in the van. I took a glance at Jae and he seemed disappointed. I guess I can’t do the first option, and will just lead me to the second one.

“Boa” I was about to open the door when he suddenly called. I stopped and turned my head opposite to where he’s standing since I don’t have the guts to look at him.

“Boa please” I jumped a bit when he held my hand and I tried to push it away but he never let go. “What you think is…”

“Stop it.” I managed to face him as tears were now visible in my eyes. “I’ve known enough” I pushed his hand and started to walk away from him.

“Maybe you know a lot…but it’s not enough” I stopped on my tracks but still not facing him when he said those words. He walked up to me and placed his hand on my left shoulder. “I’ll let you know later” He patted my back and went to where we will shoot the finale.

I don’t know what to think. Why do his words keep on confusing me? What does he mean by that? Am I oblivious on what really happened or he just want to say the ugly truth that will hurt me more?

***

I returned to the location with a dreadful expression and I can’t help not to think about what he said over and over again.

‘Maybe you know a lot…but it’s not enough’ What is it that I don’t know about? Even if I already know the truth?

“We’ll be filming now” I heard Mr. Seon and I hurriedly walked at the shore. I stood there, mesmerized with the sunset that I didn’t realize that the director had already said ‘action’.

“Guess who?” I half screamed when I suddenly felt a presence behind me and a hand covered my eyes. Remembering what Mr. Seon had said, I calmed myself and focused on acting.

I turned around, wearing a big fake smile as he was giving me a happy look but his eyes were showing the complete opposite of it. I hugged him, not wanting to stare at his eyes for too long as my heart sank.

“I miss you” He whispered and I let go of the hug and kissed him on the tip of his nose just like what the director told me to do. I guess my acting improved as I didn’t show any discomfort even if my heart pitter-pattered during that moment.

“I’ll show you something” He grabbed my hand and pulled me softly until we arrived at a big rock that covered the other side of the shore.

“A rock?” I asked as I pointed it and looked at him curiously.

“You’ll see” He answered as he pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and turned me around. He blindfolded me and I smiled a bit when I smelled his scent. I guess it’s been a while that I distanced myself from him that I suddenly missed all the memories we’d shared for a long time.

“Cut!” Mr. Seon shouted and I pulled away his hanky, only to see him looking at me. I dodged his stare and saw the director coming towards us.

“For the next scene, both of you will go to the other side of the rock and you Jaejoong will show Boa your surprise. You remember your lines right?” Mr. Seon instructed us and we both nodded. “Good, now Boa, put your blindfold again”

He went back to his position with the staff as I was having some struggles tying the cloth.

“I’ll do it” I was startled when his fingers touched mine and I just dropped my hands, not wanting to blush more with our skin contact.

“Done” He said as he finished tying it and I inhaled and exhaled a deep breath. Probably, covering my eyes was a good idea for me not to see him especially his eyes but then again with him holding my hand and guiding my every step, I felt…I felt complete?

“Action!” I heard the director’s voice and it made me alarmed. My hands pulled a bit when he intertwined it with his but decided to let him hold it anyways.

“He-hey, where are we going?” I felt myself being pulled once again and he stopped when he heard my line.

“Do you trust me?” He asked and a lump formed in my throat when I heard the key word. I was silenced for a second and good thing it was also the instruction given to me. Come to think of it, did I really trust him? I know I would be lying if I told him that I did. I jumped into my conclusions first before hearing any explanations from him and until now, I was not able to give him a chance to do so. But I think, this is normal, right? I assumed things without hearing his side? No?

I nodded and tucked my lips in. For this moment, I need to follow the storyline and deal with the issue in real life later.

He pulled me again and I jumped a bit when I felt the cold water of the sea on my feet. He guided me in taking my steps and I laughed when I heard a sound and assuming that he fell. It wasn’t part of the script and I was confused when the director didn’t even say ‘cut’.

“Yah don’t laugh or do you want me to…” I widen my eyes even if he can’t see it, as I was thinking what probably he is thinking and the next thing I know, he’s splashing the cold water on me.

“Jae! Stop it, you’re unfair!” I pouted but bent down to splash some water to him too. I heard his phenomenal laugh as it affected me, making me laugh too.

“Let’s go now” He whispered to my ear and I became surprised when I realized that he was behind me. He grabbed my hand and led me the way. I felt the sand again and I assumed that we arrived at the other side of the shore.

“Are we there yet?” I asked when he let go of my hand but soon he pushed me slowly on my back. We soon stopped and he turned me around, making me lose my balance a bit but he managed to catch me.

He untied the knot and I opened my eyes, only to face the sea as the sun already set down. I frowned, according to the story plan, and also knowing that the story will end at this scenario.

“Turn around” He said and I did what he told me. In this time, it will be the moment where I will cry for joy when he showed me his surprise and I was glad that I acted it with ease.

“This house..” I uttered and he smiled at me. Witnessing and doing this scene, I was so much delighted remembering the memories we’d shared on my birthday in the past. I wouldn’t forget that day where he went inside my room while holding a big teddy bear and his laptop. He played a romantic song that I really loved back then, and pulled me up as his right hand held my left hand and his left hand was placed on my waist which soon resulted in hugging each other. I won’t deny that it felt awkward since it was our first time doing that but nevertheless, I very much liked it. And it was also the first time I kissed him on the cheek which I know he didn’t expect for me…or did he?

“It’s your design” He spoke and that made me snapped out of my thoughts. I guess that memory will just always stay in my mind and heart, knowing that it won’t happen ever again.

“You remembered…my dream house” I said, recalling the script as I once read the time that little Boa and Jaejoong were eleven years old and the little girl told her dreams to him. (BJ2)

“How can I forget? That’s the reason why I pursue my dream…to give you your dream and hoping that I’ll be the person destined for you” He stated and even if people who will watch this scene may think it’s romantic and felt touched with his words, I have this bittersweet feeling.

I felt it in that sense because I know how to distinguish fallacy from fact and admit it rather than a person who has two eyes but purposely becoming blind from the truth. Knowing that he’s just playing his character to be in love with me while being in love with another in reality is the painful truth that kept on hurting me until now.

“J-Jae, I…I don’t know what to say. You did that because of me?” I questioned and he gave me a firm nod. My tears were falling, not only because it’s required for me to do so but also with the pain that I’ve been carrying. I let my tears to stream down as for the many times I’ve felt this, I can’t hold it anymore. This is too much. Why me? Why did I end up falling in love with him?

He stood in front of me and held my hands as I wasn’t able to control my feelings, making me cry once more.

“Boa…I know you’re hurt because of me. I know I made you suffer. I know I made a lot of mistakes…but the only thing I still don’t know is if you will be able to forgive me.” I looked up to him, confused with what he’s saying. The words he spoke were not part of the script anymore and my puzzlement was gone when I realized that maybe…maybe he’s talking about us…about what was happening in real life.

I took a single step back as my heart was thumping hard. What is he trying to do? Will he embarrass me to all the people in here?

I looked at the director but he motioned his hand, telling me to just go on with the flow. But how can I? I won’t be able to act properly in this situation. It was as if the reality and the story of this movie became one and it was what I feared the most.

I looked back at Jaejoong and saw that his eyes were tearing. That look on his face made me want to cry more but I was trying my hard not to anymore. And before I can think of anything, he started to spoke again.

“I know this is not appropriate but it’s my only way to talk to you.” I shook off his hand and walked away but he was able to grab my arm and the next thing I know, he hugged me.

“Please don’t go…just give me this chance to explain. You’re bothered with all of these and I don’t want to confuse you anymore.” I stopped struggling and the only thing I heard were the sound of the waves and our breathing.

“Thank you” He said and let go of the hug then looked directly at my eyes. “What you saw in the music room is a misunderstanding. I didn’t confess to Liyin and I don’t love her…I just see her as my younger sister, not more than that”

“Liar” That’s the only word I uttered. It just came out from my mouth and I don’t know if I will regret saying it or not.

“I won’t blame you for not trusting me but for this one…just for this one, please believe in me.”

“Do you think I’m nuts? Why would I believe you? Jae, I saw it. I already saw you confessing to her and now you’re denying it?! This is stupid.” I exclaimed and about to run away but...

“Boa!” He grabbed my arm once again and it was the first time I slapped him. I was taken aback with what I have done and I know for sure I hit him hard.

“S..sorry, I didn’t mean to” I apologized and turned around to leave but he held onto me tightly.

“Did you hear me saying 'I love you' on that day?” He asked in a calm voice and it was as if realization hit me. He’s right about that but even if I hadn’t heard it, he was supposed to say it to Liyin, right?

“No. Did you let me explain? No. You don’t even know how I feel! You assumed things easily without knowing the whole story!” He continued as his voice rose and the guilt I have is getting bigger and bigger.

“And now, you hate me because you thought I love someone else. Do you realize that you’re the one who’s being stupid?” I can’t help but to cry, hearing his words and knowing that he’s angry at me, it hurts me a lot. I know this is my fault and that made me broke down.

I fell on my knees, crying my heart out. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I just want to end this now.

“S..sor..ry..I’m..I’m really sorry” I took breaths between words, wiping my tears as he kneeled in front of me.

Just when I thought my crying won’t stop, that’s were I got wrong. He held my face with his hands, touching my cheeks with his palms, and pulled me towards him as my lips touched his. I was shocked for a brief second but soon closed my eyes as we shared that sweet kiss.

He broke off the kiss and I quickly looked down. What was that all about? I was blushing really hard and good thing it was somehow dark on our place. I tilted my head on the side and wondered where the director and staff have gone to. I didn’t see anyone and I became confused even more.

‘Where’s everybody?’ I asked in my mind but I guess he’s way too smart to know what I’m thinking.

“They’re not here. It’s just you and me alone.” I heard him but I didn't look at his face. Even if I want to, I’m such a coward after all that happened.

“Do you know why I haven’t said those three words to anyone yet?” He held my left arm and rubbed it which took me by surprise and I was getting anxious with the hints he was giving me. Is this possible?

“It’s because…” He literally stopped and I suddenly looked at him. He smiled at the moment I faced him and I felt my heart skipped a beat.

I’m becoming restless as he wanted me to wait for him to continue and it was like my body was shaking because of nervousness.

“…you’re the first who will hear it” He ended his sentence and for the second time around, I became shocked. I was speechless for the time being and he stood up as my eyes followed his action.

He pulled me up and without a warning, he kissed me again, a bit longer than before. My heart pitter-pattered and I never felt so much complete in my entire life.

“I love you…hey” I heard him chuckle and just then I realized that we already finished kissing when I opened my eyes and saw him grinning at me. That was one embarrassing moment and I pouted at him when he started laughing once more.

“I guess you didn’t hear me so… I’ll say it again” His expression softened as he placed my hands at the back of his head and I interlaced my fingers while he pulled my body towards him, putting his hands on my waist. With the music only missing, we could have been dancing at this moment.

“I. Love. You” He emphasized as he kissed me on the lips in each words he said as I imprinted it in my heart. Seriously, this was a strange day for me. I never thought that it will end like this and I admit that I really acted stupid, not knowing that the day I feared will be the best day I’d ever experienced.

“What?” He was looking at me as if he was waiting something for me to say and I shot him a curious look.

“Aren’t you…uhm…” He scratched his head and it was my turn to laugh. I’m always amused whenever he acted like this that will soon followed by his childish adorable actions.

“I love you Jaejoongie” I confessed and it made his lips curved up. It was a nice feeling to be together with the one I love and I was hoping that this won’t be a dream since it was too good to be true but still, I have this little bit of hope.

“I love you my little giant” He pulled me and I felt his warmth again. The warmth I’d been longing in ages. He caressed my cheek and slowly kissed me on the forehead, on the nose and lastly on the lips.

I hugged him once more as I can’t hide the happiness I’m feeling. All the sufferings and pains I’ve felt before were now all gone as my real dream came true.

“Let’s go” He whispered and I looked at him as he held my hand and pulled me to his car. I asked him where he will be taking me but he only showed me his precious smile. I gave up instantly and looked at the road, holding his right hand and promised myself that I will truly love him in return for the love he was giving me.

***

A/N Question: How many times did Jae kissed Boa? XD

Also, this chapter is not the ending of this story! I’m working on the last one. Thanks for all the support =)