BJ5

I've Found You..

Six months later…
Jaejoong’s PoV

I received a call for my trainer and told me to meet him in SM building later for an important reason. I entered Mr. Lee’s room together with my trainer and saw four other guys sitting on the couch.

“There you are Jaejoong-shi” Mr. Lee called me as I bowed and greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee”

“I won’t make this longer, you five are all here for a reason. You all will be debuting after six months of preparations and I hope that you’ll work hard and be the pillar of support of SM Entertainment” No one spoke after he said that. All were dumbfounded until a guy jumped excitedly and bowed repeatedly as we did the same.
“For the meantime, you can leave now while I talk to your trainers”

After we exited the room, we introduced ourselves one by one and got to know each other since we’ll be together as a group starting today. I guess I’m the eldest here. The person named Yunho is somehow a serious person, more like a leader type. Yoochun is a quiet type. Did he say he came from America? Junsu, on the other hand, is bubbly and has a girly voice O.O while Changmin is quiet also like Yoochun but he’s tall for his age.

‘I’ll be debuting soon. Isn’t that great? ♫♥♥♥♫’ I texted Boa since she was the first person who came into my mind to share the good news.

‘That’s awesome oppa! Good for you ^^’ I smiled as I read her reply.

‘It’s all thanks to you. Gotta go now. Love you! ♥’ I texted her back then went to the room to change my clothes to get ready for the intense training.

Four months later…

We were called by Mr. Lee to brief us for our upcoming debut. He kept on giving advices and lectures to us but I didn’t really pay attention to what he’s saying because I was thinking of Boa. I haven’t seen her for a while now because of my tight schedule. I wonder what she’s doing right now. I know she’ll understand me. She always does. I miss her.

“Kim Jaejoong” Yunho nudged me. “Are you listening to what I’m saying?” Mr. Lee said as I looked down feeling embarrassed.

“I’m sorry sir”

“You all should focus your mind especially now that you’re going to debut soon. Before I dismissed you, there’s one more thing I need to tell the five of you. That is…”

“What?!” I yelled and stood up feeling the anger dominating inside me. “Why is there some kind of rule like that?”

“If you won’t follow it, you still have time to withdraw from the group Mr. Kim” Mr. Lee told me.

“That’s not possible sir. We need Jaejoong” Yunho suddenly spoke up and I saw the other three members nodded their head

Mr. Lee sighed and spoke up “I’ll give you a week to decide. You can now all leave”

After we went out, our maknae approached me and put his arm around my shoulder and said “Hyung, do you have…”

“Yes I do.” I cut him off. “What will I gonna do?”

“You still have time to think about it” Yoochun said.

“C’mon guys. Let’s go home” Junsu said standing in front of the elevator waiting for us

Does this day can get any better? Aish..

When I entered my room, still feeling frustrated, I keep on thinking on what Mr. Lee told me before. Then I remembered something that made me come up into a decision. I hope I won’t regret what I will do.