BJ10

I've Found You..

Before Jaejoong called Boa on his phone, Kwon Soon Hwon and Kwon Soon Uk are in a room with a sad expression plastered in their faces... both of them heard a sound coming from Boa’s phone..
Boa’s eldest brother picked it up and looked at it, he sighed and went outside the room.. leaving his brother there, half knowing who is the caller..
..
..
After Kwon Soon Hwon hung up, he sighed again… he can’t tell Jaejoong what happened to Boa at that moment… he didn’t have the courage to say the truth… he doesn’t know what will happen if he told her sister’s best friend what happened to Boa..for he thinks maybe it will affect Jaejoong’s career…and he doesn’t want that… he knows that Boa doesn't want that… after taking a deep breath, he went back to the room..

“Hyung, who’s that?” Soon Uk asked when he saw her brother entered the room..

“Jaejoong” Soon Hwon replied and sat on the couch beside her brother..

“As I thought…Did you tell him?” Soon Uk can’t help but to ask again...his palms are becoming sweaty waiting for his brother’s response…he wants to confess to Jaejoong about Boa but even if he has a chance to do so, he refuses and until now, he experiences the same feeling..the feeling wherein you really want to tell a person about something important but in the end can’t because you’re afraid of the consequences...if only, he wished, he will be the one who will get those consequences..but no, other people will suffer instead of him..he really cares for both Jaejoong and Boa..Jaejoong was the reason, for him, why Boa was smiling every single day when they became friends…Jaejoong’s feelings is important to him, and the same as his brother, for when he told Jaejoong, it surely affects his dongseng’s dream and it will cost Jaejoong great pain, and now that he’s still calling Boa even if it was almost one year with no communications…it surely hard for him and his brother to keep this secret..secret about Boa…

“No..I can’t..It’s not the right time” Soon Hwon said feeling more burden building up in his chest..he’s asking himself why he didn’t told Jaejoong the truth..he’s always been holding back to say it even before he got an oppurtinity to say it..it’s truly complicated..even though he and his family were outside of Jaejoong and Boa’s relationship, they feel that they’re still part of it..besides they were blood related to Boa and they are already close to Jaejoong…but the truth can’t be told..for now

“When are you planning to tell him, hyung?” Soon Uk interrupted his brother’s thoughts…

“I don’t know..I don’t know” Soon Hwon told him..wondering also when will they say it..,but for once, he thought that Jaejoong, no matter how long they’ll keep this secret, will find out about it...

Both of them, depressed over this important issue..can’t do anything..they both sighed and looked at their beloved sister..sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed where she’s been resting for a year now…

Flashback…
One year ago
Boa was in Seoul..she was able to come there after several times in persuading her brother to let her stay in her brother’s apartment..

Boa walked out of the department store holding her present for Jaejoong’s birthday…They’re going to meet at last tomorrow at the place Jaejoong told her to go…and to celebrate her best friend’s birthday and dbsk’s success for being recognized in the Japanese market. She was really happy, knowing the he’s achieving his dream now...she thought that maybe letting go of Jaejoong was not a bad thing to do..but in her heart, there’s still pain nonetheless..Boa was imagining the stuff the two of them will be doing..she wonders if Jaejoong change physically in person..even though she watched dbsk in television and in the internet, she’s still excited to see her best friend face to face..

Suddenly, her happy thoughts were ruined by a scream…she heard a scream coming from an old woman looking on the road and pointing towards someone or something…Boa followed where the old woman was looking and saw a little girl at the center of the road sitting there and crying…then she saw a car approaching the child really fast and with no further ado, Boa rushed to the child, hugged and lifted her real tight but before Boa can run, they were hit by the car… a lot of people gathered around panicking what to do..luckily, a man quickly called for an ambulance..

“Are you alright?” Boa, somehow still conscious, asked the child weakly..fortunately the child is not in great danger…but because of her tight embrace to the child, the impact was all felt by her..

“Eonni, you’re bleeding” Boa didn’t mind what the child said..on that moment, she only wanted the child to be safe..forgetting about her condition..

“Tell me, are you alright?” She asked again, and by the time the girl nodded, Boa slowly closed her eyes and soon came into a deep sleep.

During the same time…

“Why is it traffic here?” dbsk’s manager asked no one in particular while driving the car..

“Yeah, I wonder why?” the leader spoke

“Hyung, can we find another route? I’m starving” the maknae told their manager..earning a smack at the head from Junsu and Yoochun.

Jaejoong, on the other hand, was texting his best friend.

‘Going home now, really tired because of practice. How about you, Boabo? C u tom!’ Smiling to himself for he will going to meet his best friend finally.

As he pressed the send button, the ambulance passed their car…a strange feeling suddenly felt by him but he didn’t mind it.

“I guess there was an accident” Jaejoong assumingly said.

He looked at his cell phone, still no reply from her… until they came back from their apartment… until he slept… until he woke up… until he waited for her in their meeting place… he waited all day for her and trying to call her but no one answered her phone... he waited until he gave up and went back to their apartment…

“So how’s the birthday boy?” Yunho asked, grinning, as he saw Jaejoong came back..

“She didn’t came” Jaejoong told him, tears forming in his eyes, before Yunho can respond, he quickly went to his room and locked the door..he sat on the floor,.back facing the door..and soon those tears fell, he started crying…why didn’t she came? He asked himself feeling confused and hurt…he thought this will be his best day ever as his wish in seeing her will be fulfilled but turns out to be his worst nightmare…

End of flashback…

After the show “Come to Play”, Jaejoong is still having thoughts about Boa. What happened to his best friend? Did something wrong happened to her? Is it his fault that he left her? Or maybe she found another man who’s better than him?..these questions are occupying Jaejoong's mind..He still doesn’t know what was going on..Why does no one tell him about this matter?...why?