BJ24

I've Found You..

Boa’s pov

“Three minutes left” I whispered to myself. Maybe I really need to move on.

But what if he comes? How will I face him? Think Boa, think!

“Boa..where are your brothers? We really need to go now” my mom asked and I looked around

“I’ll find them omma” I started searching for them and soon I found them.

“Oppa! It’s time to go” I shouted from a distance

End of pov

*****

Jaejoong’s pov

I quickly stepped out of my car and dashed towards the airport. I ran and looked around hoping that I can see her..but then I was surrounded with people taking pictures of me and asking for my autograph.
I forgot to disguise myself but there’s no time for me to do that.. I need to compete with time..if only I can beat it right now, but no..why do things keep on happening even if don’t want to?
I need to see her so bad.. I need to apologize.. I need to explain.. I really need to see her!

“Jae!” I turned around and was surprised to see her brothers.
I was pretty lucky to be able to hear them out of all these girls’ voices.

I quickly turned back. “I’m sorry but I need to go” I told those girls and fortunately they didn’t follow me and went to their separate ways.

I headed towards her two brothers and looked at them to find the answer.

Before I can reach them, I’m having a second thought…maybe they are mad at me for leaving Boa just like that but…I don’t know how they feel towards me but they are the key to be able to find her.

“Hyung..” I softly spoke. “I’m really sorry” I bowed waiting for their response.

“Jae” I heard Soon Hwon hyung and he placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at them and I saw them smiling.
They are looking behind me and I wondered about their actions.
I was about to turned around when I heard her voice…

“Oppa! It’s time to go”

I turned around and there she was, looking at me with a shock expression…I didn’t move…the moment I saw her…guilt struck me.
I’m so stupid to leave her…I forgot about her weakness..she doesn’t want to be alone. . .

Her brother pushed me lightly and that signaled me to go to her. Every step I took forward is the step she took backwards.
This is not getting any better. I ran towards her and she started running away from me..

“Boa!” I called her and I’m glad that she stopped her tracks.

I stopped few meters away from her back. I want to say many things to her but my mind can’t process anything. All the words are jumbled in my head.

“Just leave now” I heard her say. I know she’s fighting herself not to cry but for me, I let my tears to flow from my eyes.
Seeing her like this, I can’t help it. Now that she’s pushing me away and I want her to comeback…

“Boa..” I took a few steps forward

“Didn’t you hear what I just said? Go away now please” She started to cry and I am hurt that I’m the reason behind her tears.
I did hurt her a lot. I wanted to hug her but maybe she doesn’t want me to..

She faced me and I saw her tears flowing. It pains me to see her like that.
But I wanted her to know what I’m feeling. . .

“Boa” I took one step forward looking at her if she will move backward and fortunately she didn’t

I moved closer until we’re just few inches away from each other

“Boa..” I held her hands as she was looking down, still crying. “Don’t leave me” I was able to say what I wanted to say..

She pushed my hands and looked up to me “Why are you only saying it to me now?”
She started hitting me as she cried harder.

I got a hold of her arms then hugged her “I’m sorry”

She kept on crying as I rubbed her back “I’m sorry for leaving you. I was foolish to even think about that. I’m sorry Boa. I’m really sorry. Please don’t leave me..”

Her crying minimized while I’m saying what my heart want to say.

“Pabo” I heard her say. I broke off the hug and I saw her pout.
I laughed at her expression. I thank God for this moment going on smoothly.

“It’s your fault” She continued sniffing.

I held her arms and looked deep into her eyes. “I know Boa..I made a mistake”

I held her hand and placed it close to my heart “My heart is longing for you. Do you feel my heartbeats? They said they want you to come back…Boa, will you forgive me?”

I saw her smile “You know I forgive you Jae but I need to go back”

I frowned at her…she doesn’t want me in her life?

“Boa..”

“I want to spend a lot of time with my family” She
explained and I finally understood. She wants to fill up the time that she was alone when her parents and brothers were always too busy.

“I’ll be going back next month to Korea…let’s meet at our place” I told her and hugged her for one last time

“Oh Jaejoong” her mom spoke and I let go of the hug but still holding her hand

“Auntie, annyeonghaseyo”

“I’m sorry Jaejoong but we need to go now”

“Ah..Deh” I squeezed Boa’s hand

“I’ll see you next month” I told Boa and kissed her forehead.

“Yo Jae..you do realize that people are watching?” Soon Uk hyung slung his arms on my shoulder.
I gulped hard as I looked around. In fact, we are the center of attraction.
For sure, I’ll be dead to my manager when I get back home..but nothing can change my mood now that Boa and I are okay.

Her brothers chuckled as Boa and I are extremely embarrassed.

“Good luck” Soon Hwon hyung teased me which made me more nervous than before.

“Oppa~” Boa whined “Stop it”

“Well then, see you next month?” I interrupted them.

Boa nodded and smiled at me.

“Bye Jae” I waved at them as they went to picked up their luggage and board to the plane.

I had a hard time exiting the airport because of people following me and asking me stuff I don’t want answer for now.

I was able to get in my car then I started to drive back to the apartment. I can’t wait to tell the guys what happened.