BJ33

I've Found You..

 

***
The three went out and I sighed in relief.

But now, it’s only the two of us alone. Gulp.

I should get out of this room.

End of Boa's pov

***

As soon as the three of them left, Boa can’t deny this heavy feeling inside her. 
She was alone. She was alone with Jaejoong.

Her heart thumped hard when she heard the door clicked. 
She was afraid to look at him for she knows she will have this funny feeling again. 
But unfortunately, her eyes deceived her.

When she looked at him, their eyes met and he instantly smiled.

Boa quickly looked away, feeling the rush of heat going to her face.
‘Ottoke? Ottoke?’

Remembering what the head nurse had said, she quickly walked towards the door.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jaejoong asked, gripping on Boa’s wrist with his right hand.

Boa stopped. Just by his touch, it sends shivers down her spine.

“Don’t leave me”

She turned around and giggled at how cute he was, pouting and looking at her with his puppy dog eyes.

‘I want to be the way we were before’ Boa thought.

“I need to get you a bottle of water for your medicine, pabo”

He scoffed hearing her excuse. He let go and sat on his bed.

“Here” Boa grabbed his wrist and placed the tablet on his palm.

“You’ve got a lot of explaining to do when I came back” She threatened and Jaejoong just stuck his tongue at her.

She pinched his nose tightly and then ran outside the room before he can make a comeback.

“Yah!” She heard Jaejoong’s voice and laughed at what she’d done.

‘This is better..’ She sighed. ‘..than showing my true feelings for him’

Luckily there are no fans in the corridor, or even not a single person in the fifth floor. Security became strict at the lobby thus not letting just anyone to enter the hospital except for the relatives of the patients of the said hospital.

Meanwhile, in Jaejoong’s room

“That pabo” He muttered but smiled at the thought when she pinched his nose. He went to the comfort room and looked himself at the mirror. In fact, he was blushing.

He splashed water on his face, wanting that pink shade to go away.

“Was I blushing all along? I hope not”

He turned off the faucet and suddenly, he felt his stomach hurt again. He pressed his hand firmly on it and endured the pain. After a few seconds, the pain was gone and he made his way to his bed.

“I haven’t eaten anything yet” He said rubbing his stomach. He picked up his phone and dialed Yunho’s number.

“What are you two doing now huh?” Yunho spoke enthusiastically and it made Jaejoong felt disgusted.

“Yah! You and your bad thoughts..Really Yunho, stop that.”

“What are you talking about man? I’m just asking what you two are doing with Yona and halmeoni of course. You’re the one who’s thinking bad stuff huh?” Yunho chuckled and left Jaejoong in disbelief.

“I’m hungry..can you buy me some food?” Jaejoong cleared his throat as his stomach grumbled.

“Now now, someone’s changing the topic~” Jaejoong heard Yunho’s roar of laughter and it makes him want to punch the leader if he saw him.

“Stop teasing or I’ll tell Seu”

“Araso araso! Yah! You wouldn’t!” Yunho gave up the teasing and became nervous which in return made Jaejoong laugh.

“Araso, just get back here and bring something to eat”

“Can’t you just ask Boa? Oh I get it, you don’t want Boa to leave..”

“Yunho~!!!” Jaejoong whined and Yunho quickly end the call.

Jaejoong lay on his bed with his arm on top of his forehead.

‘Don’t leave me’ He thought what he said earlier to Boa that made him blush again.

“Aish! That was embarrassing!” He protested. “But then again, I should express my feelings..”

He touched his lips, remembering the kiss they shared before near the Han river.
He was grinning like a crazy person. He was imagining the scenes when he will hold her hand, hug her and kiss her. 
Oh how he can’t wait to be discharge in this hospital.

***

Boa went to the vending machine located in the same floor. She bought a bottle of water and a can of juice.

Her eyes widen, remembering what happened to halmeoni. She decided to go to the first floor and look for the head nurse but as she was about to turn right, she bumped into someone.

“Mianhamnida” She bowed. She looked at the person and it was the head nurse.

“What happened to halmeoni?” She asked, only to be responded with the nurse’s sad face. She became nervous at this time. She didn’t…right?

“She is in poor health condition right now. Based on the findings, she suffered a mild heart attack. But it’s a good thing she was rushed to the emergency room sooner or else, the worst may happen”

Boa was shocked. She suddenly felt weak and leaned on the wall for support. How’s halmeoni now? What will happen to Yona?

“She will be staying in the room next to Mr. Kim and Yona’s room” the head nurse continued.

“B-but Miss..will she be fine?” Boa managed to ask as became dry.

“She will be fine if she will have an operation but the problem is..”

“Don’t worry for the money. I will pay all the expenses. Just save her life, please.” Boa pleaded. She won’t let halmeoni die and let Yona be alone. They need her help. She knows that.

“I’ll tell the doctors to have the operation right away” the head nurse said before rushing back to the elevator. Boa bowed and whispered ‘Thank you’

She massaged her temples. Too many problems she is encountering now.

She started walking towards Jaejoong’s room and the image of her former manager with full of blood appeared in her mind. She quickly closed the door and sat at the floor, weeping.

“What took you so long?”

She heard Jaejoong’s voice and the next second, she felt his warmth. He embraced her. That’s the first thing he thought when he saw her crying.

“Hey..what happened? Why are you crying?” Jaejoong caressed her hair, wanting her to calm down.

“J-jae..” Boa wrapped her arms around his neck and cried her heart out. “H-hal..halmeoni”

Jaejoong became alert and listened carefully.

“S-she needs an operation.. You lied to me.. You said she will be fine” Boa said between her sobs.

Jaejoong bit his lips and felt sorry. He was heartbroken witnessing Boa in a state like this.

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know this will happen.. Don’t cry, please”

“I’m sorry” Boa replied “I shouldn’t be blaming you” She let go of the hug and wiped her tears with her hands.

“Here’s your water. You should drink your medicine first” Boa stood up and sat on the couch while looking down. She constantly wiped her tears that still kept on flowing.

Jaejoong also stood up and drank his medicine in one go. He sat beside her and held her left hand, giving it a squeeze.

“The head nurse told me that halmeoni had a heart attack and she really needs an operation” Boa spoke after a short silence between them.

Jaejoong kept silent. He didn’t know how to comfort Boa now. ‘How can I be so lame?’ he thought. All he can do is to listen to her.

“I just hope that it will be successful. I don’t want to see Yona crying. She’s still a child. She shouldn’t be facing these problems” Boa continued leaning the back of her head on the white wall.

Tears still keep running on her cheeks. “Aigoo..why am I such a cry baby?” She asked herself. She wiped her tears again with her free hand and then looked at Jaejoong who has his eyes closed. She examined his side profile and looked at their hands. She smiled a little bit. Even if he doesn’t know, he always made her calm just by staying by her side when she’s having a problem.

“You should lie down and rest” She nudged Jaejoong on the shoulder. He opened his eyes and faced her.

“Can I?” He asked and Boa nodded in response.

Jaejoong bend down and rested his head on Boa’s lap which made her surprised by his action.

Jaejoong once again closed his eyes and crossed his arms.

Boa, on the other hand, don’t know what to do next. She became stiff and just stared at Jaejoong’s face.

After crying a while ago, she felt another emotion and although it’s strange, she liked it.

“I’m talking about you, going to bed” She murmured.

“Hmm?” Jaejoong responded when he heard Boa’s voice but he didn’t actually get what she said. His right hand held her left hand and placed it on his chest.

“N-nothing. Just go to sleep” Boa said as her right hand unconsciously caressed his hair.

Boa closed her eyes, remembering what halmeoni told her before.

Flashback

“Halmeoni, you need to eat a lot” Boa said placing the foods she ordered on the bench at the rooftop with the help of her manager.

“You ordered so many, dear. I can’t pay all of these”

Boa smiled “Aniyo halmeoni, it’s my treat”

Halmeoni started eating while Boa looked at the garden at the rooftop. It was so beautiful. Different kinds of flowers can be seen which gave colors to the white paint of the walls and flooring of the rooftop.

Halmeoni noticed Boa and also looked at the garden. She sighed which garners Boa’s attention.

“What’s the matter halmeoni? You don’t like the food?” Boa asked in a concern tone.

“It’s not that. It’s about Yona and her parents”

“Which reminds me, where are her parents?” Boa curiously asked and halmeoni sighed once again.

“Yona doesn’t know that her father died and her mother is working in another country to earn money for Yona’s schooling”

“Halmeoni..” Boa pulled her handkerchief on her pocket and wiped the tears on halmeoni’s face.

“Please don’t tell Yona about this”

“But halmeoni..she needs to know”

“I know but I can’t..I can’t tell her. She only knew that her parents are too busy from work”

Boa stayed silent. She thought that halmeoni was also right in a way that she doesn’t want Yona to feel sad. Her loved ones are not with her. This is too hard to handle.

End of flashback

Jaejoong took a peek at Boa with his left eye. He smiled at her and felt happy about it. He quickly closed his eyes when he saw Boa was about to open her eyes and pretended that he was sleeping all along.

“I hope you’ll stay by my side” He heard what Boa said and he hoped that those words are meant for him.

Before dozing off, he promised himself that he will always be there for Boa no matter what happen.

And he can’t deny the fact that hearing those words from her, it actually warmed his heart.

***