BJ27

I've Found You..

Boa’s pov

“Boa” my manager called me while I was looking outside in the car.

“Yes?” I said still staring the outside view.

“The shooting will begin next week” My eyes widen hearing those words from him.
I still can’t believe I’ll be in a movie with Jaejoong. My heart started to beat fast and my palms became sweaty.
I’m nervous especially with the kissing scene. I never thought we’ll be doing that.

“Here we are” my manager told me. I stepped out of the car and we both headed to MBC for the continuation on rehearsing the script.

We went to the second floor where the room is located.

“You know the way, right?” manager oppa asked. I nodded and he went to the comfort room.

I was walking on the hall then turned right. Thud!

I shut my eyes because of the impact. I lost my balance and was about to fall down but an arm held my waist to prevent me from falling.

I opened my eyes and I heard someone chuckling.

My heart skipped a bit when I saw his face in front of me while his eyes were staring right at me.

I looked at his eyes like I was trapped and can’t get out.
He broke the eye contact and helped me stood up as he started laughing again.

“Yah Jaejoongie! What’s so funny?” I raised a brow at him.

“Your face” I hit his arm and he began to laugh again. I missed our time together.

“What the…you!” I make a face like I was about to catch my prey.

“I’m just kidding..c’mon” He said and held my hand. He started dragging me towards the elevator.

“Where are we going? The room is over there” I pointed the hall and saw the other cast looking and smiling at us.

I blushed looking at Jaejoong’s hand holding mine.

Soon, we’re in the elevator. He was near the elevator door while I was facing his back.

“Jae, where are you taking me?” I asked. Curiosity was building in my mind.
What is he planning now? “The rehearsal will start within five minutes”

“They extend the time. We still have thirty minutes left” He said coolly.

The elevator opened and we’re at the fifth floor. He faced me and held my hand again.

He pulled me as we entered the fire exit door. We went upstairs and we were at the rooftop.

The view was nice. I can see the wide river.

“Like it?” He went beside me and I nodded in return.

“There..” He pointed the Han river. “I will kiss you”

I froze hearing that. Kiss? W-what?

He nudged me. “Yah, are you listening?”

“K-kiss?” I uttered and looked at him.

He grinned and leaned forward as our faces were close to each other. “You want it now?”
I gulped hard. What should I do?

He moved back and somehow I felt disappointed.

“On our movie. The director said we will shoot there” He leaned his back on the railings.

Oh, right..it was for the movie. All along, I thought he really wanted to...to kiss me.
I bit my lip for my stupidity.

There was a short silence between us. I was happy being able to be alone with him.
It’s been a long time since we have a time like this because of the conflicts of our schedules.
I looked back at the view and breathe in the fresh air. I should forget my feelings for now.
I want this moment to be like the times we were together along with our friends. Having a great time and enjoying each other’s company.

“Boa” He spoke and I saw him looking at me.

“Yes?” I said calmly.

“Is it alright..” He paused.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“Nevermind” he stood straight and walked towards the door.

He looked back. “Aren’t you coming?”

I ran to him as I saw his serious face. What is he thinking?

“Are you okay?” I asked him when we entered the elevator.

He remained silent and I did the same too.

We entered the room and saw the cast already sitting but the other staff were not there yet.
I sat beside Liyin and Seulgi and they asked me what happened.
I took a glance at Jaejoong and he was looking straight at me with a serious expression.
I looked away and started talking with the girls.

End of pov