BJ32

I've Found You..

 

Hour had passed and I felt sleepy. I rested my head on the edge of the bed near Jaejoong’s shoulder and closed my eyes.

***

I slowly opened my eyes and leaned on the back of the chair. Having a blurred vision, I didn’t know that the person in front of me was awake already. I yawned and stretched my arms.

“Aww..my body hurts” I said touching the back of my neck.

I then remembered that I was in the hospital. I looked at Jae and saw him grinning at me.

My eyes widen and I quickly sat up straight while looking down. Omo, he saw what I did earlier..it’s embarrassing!

I heard him laugh and I pouted in a response. Why does he always see my embarrassing moments?

“Now I know you drool while sleeping..eww!” What the..? I instantly wiped the side of my lips but I haven’t felt anything wet.

He burst out laughing and I turned to glare at him. Really, if he’s just not sick, I would have strangled him again. You’ll see Jaejoong! I’m gonna get you someday..

“Yah! Stop teasing me” I hold his cheeks and pulled them apart. Ha! I’m liking this!

“Ah! Ouch! It hurts, it hurts!!” He got a hold of my hand and I quickly move my hands away from him. I felt something weird when he touched me. What was it?

I looked at him and saw how pink or let’s say red his cheeks were. He rubbed it while pouting. Oh~ How cute! But why does his ears getting red also?

“Tease me or you’ll feel my wrath” I raised my brow, looking serious. He kept on rubbing his cheek, completely ignoring me. Did I hurt him too hard again? Aigoo~

Feeling I was not welcome in the room anymore, I stood up and head towards the door. Maybe he needed sometime to be alone.

A hand held mine which made me stop walking. I looked back and saw Jaejoong’s hand. I soon looked at his face..he was looking away from me.

I tried to pull my hand but his grip only got tighter.

“Don’t go” I heard him say and I felt a sudden emotion.

“W-weh?” I stuttered. Aish, why did I ask that?

He let go of my hand as he lay down on his bed, quickly pulling the cover over his head.

I stood there dumbfounded. Another strange feeling I’m experiencing now. H-he wants me to stay. I should be happy but why do I feel there’s something wrong.

The door opened and the head nurse I saw before entered. She smiled at me while I did the same.

“Oh, is he awake?” She probably said that, seeing Jaejoong’s different position. I nodded in response and she gave me two medicines.

“This one is for him” She pointed the tablet on the right “Make sure he’ll drink this after fifteen minutes and this” She pointed the other “This is for Yona, when she woke up, please make her drink this”

I listened carefully while nodding my head. Guess, I’ll be their nurse.

“Is that all?” I asked but before she can talk, halmeoni coughed several times which made me worried. The two of us went closer to her and much to my surprise, I saw blood on her hand and she was breathing heavily.

“Halmeoni!” I shouted. The head nurse quickly pushed the emergency button in the room and soon after, two nurses came in.

“Go get a wheelchair!” She instructed and one of the nurses went out.

After few seconds, the same nurse entered and the three of them helped halmeoni sat on the wheelchair.

“Miss, look after Yona” the head nurse spoke before she disappeared from my sight along with halmeoni and the two nurses.

Again, I stood there, not moving one inch. It happened so fast. I was shocked. I didn’t know what to do after I saw the blood from her hand.

I was trembling and I needed comfort at this moment. I felt my tears ran down to my cheeks. I remembered what happened to my former manager. I wiped my tears but it kept on falling. She will not die, right?

Suddenly, I felt someone held my arm and pulled me in a tight embrace.

“Everything’s going to be fine” I heard him say and it made me cry more. But this doesn’t deny the fact that I felt secured in his arms.

“J-jae..halmeoni..what will happen to halmeoni?” I said between my sobs and hug him.

“Sshhh..halmeoni will be fine” He said and I felt his lips touched my forehead.

“I’m scared..what if..”

“It won’t happen. Don’t think about what happened before”

“Where is my halmeoni?” We both looked at Yona who just woke up. “Eonni, why are you crying? Did ahjussi made you cry?”

Jaejoong let go of the hug and went beside Yona.

“Halmeoni went home. She’s getting you new clothes” Jaejoong patted her head and my cry slowly came to a stop. Yona shouldn’t see me like this.

“Oh~ what’s your name ahjussi?” I saw Jaejoong’s jaw dropped, just like Yunho.

“I’m not an ahjussi..you should call me Jae oppa” Jaejoong pouted and slightly pinched Yona’s nose.

I smiled at the scene. Even though I felt terrible earlier, somehow I became calm after hearing Jaejoong’s assurance.

Yona looked at me then back at Jaejoong. “Are you eonni’s husband?”

My jaw totally dropped this time. Even though Yona is cute, she shouldn’t be asking that question.

“What do you think?” Jaejoong grinned at the girl.

“Deh! Oppa and eonni look good together!” She giggled and he laughed. An embarrassing moment for me again. Sigh

“Jagiya, are you listening?” I looked up. Hearing that word, made heat rose to my face.

“Bwoh?” I made a face at Jaejoong then tilted my head to Yona. “This ahjussi is just kidding”

“Eh?” Yona looked at Jaejoong.

I went closer to her and picked up the water bottle on the table beside her bed.

“You need to drink this Yona” I placed her medicine on her palm.

“Ah!” Yona said “Then you must be eonni’s boyfriend!”

I heard Jaejoong’s laugh and I couldn’t help but to blush at this little girl’s comment.

“Oppa, when will you propose to eonni?” I froze hearing that. Why do I feel that Yunho and Yeonhee are inside her body and controlling her?

“Aniyo~” I told her “Oppa and eonni are just best friends”

“Don’t believe what my little giant is saying” Jaejoong spoke and slung his arm on my shoulder. Of course, I was startled with his action. He never fails in making me blush. And he said MY little giant!

I was about to elbowed him on his stomach but I remembered what happened in the recording studio. He still owes me an explanation.

“Don’t believe this guy who-looks-like-a-girl is saying” I shot back, laughing together with Yona.

“Annyeong!” The door opened, revealing Liyin and Junsu who was holding a bouquet of flower.

“Oh, annyeong” I greeted back.

“Hyung, you’re sick right?” Junsu said placing the flowers on the bed and Jaejoong nodded.

“Then why are you standing and having your arms around Boa’s shoulder?” He continued, eyeing our position.

Jaejoong quickly remove his arm away from me and I really want to smack Junsu at this moment.

“Eonni” Yona tugged my shirt. “I want to see halmeoni”

I widen my eyes and I looked at Jaejoong. What are we going to do?

“Annyeong” Liyin said. I looked at her and she was talking to Yona. “What’s your name?”

“Yona” Jaejoong called. “Do you like flowers?”

I raise a brow. What is he planning now? But I guess, it’s better to change the topic than keep her on asking for her grandma..at least for now.

“Junsu, Liyin, can you show Yona the garden?”

The two nodded, understanding what Jaejoong is hinting.

The three went out and I sighed in relief.

But now, it’s only the two of us alone. Gulp.

I should get out of this room.