BJ31

I've Found You..

“Because she fell in love with me now”

Boa gasped hearing those words. Did he know it?

“Got you there. I’m just kidding” Jaejoong messed Boa’s hair and Boa sighed in relief.

***

“I hate you, you know” I said, relieved that he was kidding.

“I know” He flicked my forehead and I yelp in pain.

“Yah! That hurts!” I soon punched his abdomen and he clenched his stomach. Ha! That’s what you get for messing with me!

I waited for him to make a comeback but he just slowly sat down on the floor and held his stomach tightly.

I got so worried and crouched down at his level along with the people inside the recording studio.

“Jaejoong, are you alright?” Jong-wan oppa, who was in charge of the lyrics of the song we will sing, asked him.

“Hey~ It’s not that hard” I shook him on the shoulder but he didn’t budge. “Yah, you’re scaring me..hey”

Jaejoong looked at me and only smiled. A smile telling that he is fine but I tend to worry more.

“I forgot your medicine..” Yunho came in the room and saw the situation. He quickly went beside Jaejoong.

“Call an ambulance!” He shouted and I panicked. One of the guys in the room gets his phone and started calling. Yunho helped Jae to stand up and headed outside the room. I stood there, not moving one bit. What just happened? Earlier, we were fooling around and now, he will be sent to the hospital. What did I do?

“Boa-yah, what are you still doing here?!” Donghae said with a bit of angry tone as he entered the room I was in. “Aren’t you going to follow Jaejoong?”

“Huh? Oh! Jaejoong!” I rushed out the building. Damn Boa, why can’t you think straight! I need a car for heaven sake! I was about to go back the building when I got a glimpse of a bicycle in front of a nearby shop. I quickly get it and started riding it. I came into a stop as I hit myself. Aish Boa! You don’t know what hospital they go!

“Are you just going to stay there for the whole five minutes?” A car suddenly stopped at my side and the window slide down revealing Donghae. “Get in”

I nodded and went in. “Do you know what hospital?” I worriedly asked, impatiently waiting to know.

“Yes. Hold on tight” I wiped the sweat formed on my forehead as I sighed.

‘Jaejoong, please be alright’

After a few minutes, Donghae parked his car in front of the Seoul Medical Hospital and I was about to get out when Donghae held my arm.

I looked at him, puzzled.

“You should disguise yourself first Boa”

“No! There’s no time for that!” I pushed his hand and dashed to the hospital.

*~*~*

As I entered, I quickly went to the nurse station. “Miss, do you know where is Kim Jaejoong?”

“Boa” I tilted my head to the left and saw Yunho coming towards my way.

“Where’s Jaejoong?”

“The doctor is still checking him up. Relax, he’ll be fine” Yunho assured me as he patted my head.

“Kwon Boa and Jung Yunho?” the nurse spoke and we both looked at her who was smiling widely. A fangirl I guess. “Omo I’m your biggest fan! Can I have an autograph? Please please please!!!” Nope, a fangirl indeed. People noticed us and started taking pictures and went closer to us.

Yunho and I both looked at each other, signaling what to do next. Luckily, bodyguards appeared and helped us get away from the commotion.

We went inside a room, the room where Jaejoong will be admitted as the head nurse said. The two of us stayed near the door and sighed in relief.

“That was close” I said as I lay down on the couch.

“Really close.” Yunho said. “Two beds?”

“Huh?” I sat up and he was right, there are two beds in the room.

The door opened and an old woman probably in her 70s and a little girl wearing a hospital gown came in.

“Halmeoni..who are they?” The girl tugged her grandmother’s shirt and looked at us curiously.

I stood up and we both bowed to greet them. “Annyeonghaseyo”

“Oh, aren’t you two singers?”

“Deh” We said in unison

“Singers? Can they sing the song appa and omma always sang to me?” the girl asked with a hopeful expression.

“Yona, you need to rest now.” Halmeoni patted the girl’s head and Yona pouted.

I can’t help but to smile at her. She was too cute!

“Yona is a good girl right?”

“Deh~” Yona replied but still pouting. She went near the bed and was about to climb but Yunho carried her and laid her on her bed. “Thank you ahjussi”

Ahjussi? I laughed at the girl’s remark and saw Yunho’s jaw dropped.

“Why is ahjumma laughing?” This time my jaw dropped and Yunho burst out laughing.

“You should call them oppa and eonni” her grandma explained and we both nodded in approval. I’m still young, you know..well not that young, but not so old. “Go to sleep now dear”

“Halmeoni, will appa and omma be here when I woke up?”

“They will..you better sleep now”

Halmeoni started singing lullabies to Yona as Yunho and I were silent, both sitting on the couch.

After a few while, halmeoni sighed, making sure that Yona was asleep. And it caught my attention. The same time, the door opened revealing Jaejoong on a wheelchair. I quickly stood up along with Yunho.

He smiled at us and tears formed at the corner of my eyes. He looked so pale. I haven’t seen him this weak.

Two men nurse helped Jaejoong lie on the bed then they both walked out, closing the door.

“Hey Jae, are you alright now?” Yunho carried a chair near the bed and sat down.

“Much better than before” Jaejoong then looked at me. “You came”

“Excuse me” halmeoni said as she walked between Jaejoong’s bed and me.

“Where are you going, halmeoni?” I asked breaking the eye contact with Jae.

“I’m just going to get some food, dear. I haven’t eaten anything yet. Can you look after Yona for me?”

“I’ll come with you, halmeoni. Yunho can take care of Yona” I said and walked also towards the door.

“Let me accompany halmeoni” Yunho interrupted and I was hinting that he was planning something. I don’t like the sound of this. “So you two can be alone” I was right, that Jung Yunho, didn’t he understand what I told him at the rooftop?

“No it’s alright. And besides Jaejoong wants you to stay” I told him, more like sending a message that I can’t be with Jaejoong in a room alone, well excluding Yona.

“I want you to stay” Jaejoong suddenly commented and oh! How my heart suddenly stopped. I quickly move towards the door, pretending that I didn’t hear him.

“C’mon halmeoni, let’s eat” I closed the door and leaned on the wall. That was close. Gosh Jaejoong, do you want me to die? What’s with the words?!

Before halmeoni and I turn right at the corner, I looked back and saw the doctor entered Jaejoong’s room.

I forgot to ask Jae what happened. It’s because of that Yunho. Just wait for my revenge.

*~*~*

After an hour had passed, my phone suddenly rang.

“Yundori?”

“Boa-yah, where are you? I need to come back to SM and no one will be here to stay with Jae and Yona”

“We’re on our way back” I gulped hard. “Umm..Yunho..”

“Yeah?”

“Is J-jaejo..” Why am I stuttering?

“Don’t worry, he’s sleeping right now”

“Ohh I see” My nervousness suddenly been washed away and I never felt this calm for a while now. That’s a good thing right? I closed my phone and the elevator opened.

“Let’s go halmeoni” I helped her in walking as we went towards Jaejoong’s room.

As we turned left, I saw Yunho came out of the room.

“Hey, gotta go” He ran towards us. “Aniong halmeoni and goodluck Boa” He smirked and patted my shoulder.

“Yah!” I glared at him but all he did was to run to the elevator and waved happily. Such a dork.

When we entered the room, both patients were sleeping and halmeoni lay on the couch, ready to sleep.

I looked at Yona. I felt pity for her after what halmeoni told me. She shouldn’t be living her life like this. I need to do something about it. But for now, I need to take good care of her and Jaejoong.

I sat on the chair near Jaejoong’s bed and stared at his face. Truth to be told, I was mesmerized. I don’t know if it’s only his skin that’s white or he is just really pale. What really happened?

It’s my second time seeing his face this close without him noticing. First was when we had a late night practice for a-nation. He went to my practice room and just lay on the couch while I was still practicing. When I finished dancing, I turned off the player and walked towards him. I nudged him, trying to wake him up but to no avail, he didn’t move. I crouched down and stared at his profile. I moved his bangs to the side and the same time he opened his eyes. I was startled and stumbled on the floor. I heard him laugh and I was totally embarrassed.

Ayy..I shouldn’t be remembering this. Boa..Boa..Boa, you just made yourself blush..Aigoo!
..
..
Hour had passed and I felt sleepy. I rested my head on the edge of the bed near Jaejoong’s shoulder and closed my eyes.

***