BJ6

I've Found You..

One month later…
“Jae, why do you sound so sad? What’s the problem?” Boa said on the phone.

“Boa…” said Jaejoong, finding the courage to say the words he needs to say to her.

“You know you can tell me Jae. I’m your girlfriend after all. I’ll understand you. So tell me” Boa said with a hint of worry on her voice.

Sighing. “Boa, let’s meet at the park now. I don’t know what will happen but I think I should tell you…” and by that he hung up.

As Boa getting near the park she can’t help but to feel nervous. Her heart is pounding really hard and she thinks that she’s going to faint soon. But she needs to know what is bugging Jaejoong. He’s been acting really weird these past few days. She then remembered what her cousin told her before.

Flashback
Last month…
Ring ring…

“Yoboseyo?” Boa got up from her bed and picked her phone, looked at the clock, it was seven in the morning, and lay back to her bed.

“Hey couz, what’s up?” Boa heard her cousin’s cheerful voice.

“Yah! Seul Gi, it’s so early in the morning”

“Boa-ah, is that how you greet your precious cousin huh? You should be grateful right now ‘cause you’re the first one I called today.” Seul Gi faking her voice as if she was hurt.

“Oh, I’m sorry my PRECIOUS cousin” Boa said sarcastically and laughed “Really. Why did you call?”

“I just missed you. Don’t you miss me too, huh? Of course you do!” Seul Gi laughed also with what she said and they both laughed. “Anyways, I became busy with my training. Ugh, it’s really tiring”

“Well, that’s the path you chose. You should strive hard so you can debut soon.” Boa said as she sat up.

“Yeah yeah, you sound like omma..haha!”

“Shut up couz, what I said is the truth. Anyways, did you find your boyfriend to be huh?”

“Nah, still haven’t seen one. I’m envious of the two of you!”

“Haha! You’ll see one someday for sure.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of debut, how about Jaejoong?” Seul Gi remembered that Boa told her that her boyfriend was accepted in SME.

“He’ll debut next month so he’s super busy right now. We haven’t seen each other for a while now” Boa sighed.

Jaejoong and Boa haven’t hanged out with each other, making Boa misses Jaejoong so much.

“Hmm..if you want him to succeed, you need to sacrifice right? Like what you’re doing now, you’re sacrificing the time you two should be together” Seul Gi said trying to lessen Boa’s depression.

“Yeah I guess so, and also you sound like your omma..haha!” Feeling happy that her cousin is there to encourage her, she became determined that whatever happens, she will support Jaejoong no matter what.

“…..” Seul Gi didn’t respond to her.

“Seul, you’re still there?” Boa asked wanting to know if her couz got offended.

“Uhm Boa, well, I’ve heard before that…”

“What?! Are you making me laugh huh Seul? Because if you do, it’ll be a relief for me. You know I can’t live without him by my side!” Boa was shocked after hearing what her cousin said. ‘Why does it need to happen? Out of all people, why the two of us?’

“Mianhe Boa, let’s just hope what I heard is not true. Oh! I need to go now couz, my trainer is calling me. Don’t think about it too much ok? Aniong.”

“Bye…” the moment Boa put her phone down, a teardrop landed on her hand

Boa’s mind
‘Jae, what will I do if you leave me? Will I be alright? Can I manage to be happy everyday when I know you’re not here with me?’

End of flashback