BJ7

I've Found You..

As Boa went to the park, she saw the love of her life sitting at the bench with his head resting on his hands and eyes closed.

Boa’s pov
This is it, I can do this.
I went in front of Jaejoong and tapped him on the shoulder. When he looked up, I gave him a weak smile and sat down beside him.

“Boa” Jaejoong spoke as he held my hand and look at me with those eyes I’ve been longing to see. My heart started to beat again really fast and thought it will burst anytime soon.

“You know that being a singer is my dream, right?” I nodded remembering the days when he always sings for me.

“But to achieve it, I need..” Please don’t say it, please “I need to break up with you” He continued and looked down to our hands as he held it tightly. I wanted to ask him why he chose his career over me but I can’t. I want him to achieve his dream. I want him to be successful. I want him to be happy. I gathered all my strength and tried my best not to shed a tear as I spoke up.

“Jae, I’ll support you with your decision” I calmly said but inside I want to run and cry because of what I’m feeling right now.
That’s it. I finally said it. Will I regret it in the end?

Jaejoong looked straight to my eyes. “I’m sorry Boa, I love you, I really do but this is only one in a lifetime opportunity and…” I cut him off.

“You don’t need to explain yourself. I understand you Jae. Seul gi told me before that artists shouldn’t have any relationship with someone, for them to concentrate on their careers, I guess it’s true, huh?” I laughed at what I said even though I know he still isn’t convinced.

“It’s really alright Jae. Don’t give me that look. C’mon, it’s not the end of the world!” I said to him as I punched him on the shoulder.

“Haha” He finally laughed. That laugh I've been wanting to hear. And he suddenly hugged me.

“Thank you Boa, for being my best friend and best girl ever. You always understand me. You always make me feel comfortable. You made me realized what true love is. I’m thankful for the things you’d done for me”

With those words, I can’t help but to let out my emotions. I cried hugging him tightly. I don’t want to let go. I don’t want you to leave me. I need you..I need you here by my side and in my heart..

“Boa?” He tried to let go of the hug but I didn’t let him. I don’t want him to see me crying.

He hugged me tighter and patted my back “You’re crying. Tell me, if you don’t want me to do it, I’ll stop. I don’t want you to cry. It hurts me more”

I quickly let go of him and wiped off my tears. “Are you stupid?” His eyes widen after my remark. “I just got emotional with what you said earlier” I lied “I want to see you performing on tv” I fake a smile at him and he smiled back

“When did the tough Boa I knew back then became so emotional?” Again with his teasing.

“She’s on leave right now finding someone to beat up” I answered him and we both laughed. I can’t help but to also “But where did the softy Jaejoong I knew before go?” He made a ‘why you!’ look and I started laughing again.

“Well, for your information, that softy Jaejoong of yours became muscular, hot, y, handsome, popular,..” I smacked him on his head. He’s conceited alright but I know he’s only joking.

“Yah! That’s not true” I laughed at him again.Oh these moments I don’t want to end.

“It hurts” he said pouting and touching the spot where I smacked him.

And I touched the spot also “Mianhe” Did I hit him too hard?

Much to my surprise, he cupped my face with his warm hands and looked directly at me. I tried to avoid his gaze. I was melting like crazy.

“Look at me” He spoke with a serious tone. I looked at his eyes, and there! I was trapped.

“I want you to promise me three things” Is it a request? More like a demand. But he’s serious so I guess it’s important.

“What is it?” I asked him.

“First, don’t ever forget me, okay?” I laughed at him, making his hands dropped and he made a questioning look.

“I should be the one telling you that pabo. You’ll gonna meet lots of people in the showbiz world and maybe you’ll forget about your best friend” A pain struck my heart as I said the last word. Right, I’m no longer his girlfriend and merely his best friend just like the way it was before.

“Not gonna happen” He strongly said “What I’m saying is you’ll gonna meet lots of people too when I’m not with you..and I’m hoping you’ll remember me everyday” He said pouting and crossing his arms

“Oww, you’re so cute!” I pinched his cheeks “Of course, I won’t forget my Jaejoong” As I said that, he grinned forgetting the pain in his cheeks.
“Any ways, what’s the second?”

“Promise me that nothing will change about us except that we’re not in a relationship anymore” He looked down again feeling guilty.

“I promise” I spoke and smiled to him. “What’s the last one?”

“The third one is…” He scratched the back of his neck and a tint of red appeared on his cheeks..Omo, is he blushing?

I moved closer to his face trying to figure out if I’m right.

“Are you blushing?” I said to him. When he looked up, our faces were just few centimeters away from each other and he totally blushed. He looked away and coughed because of the embarrassment. I can’t help but to giggle at his actions.

“Let’s go to our place first” He stood and pulled me up. We were holding hands as we walked to go to the beach. He didn’t spoke during our walk. This silence is making the atmosphere awkward knowing that we’re not a couple anymore.

When we were near the shore, I quickly ran, excited to came back to this place with him. I looked back at him, seeing him standing there smiling at me. “Yah! What are you doing standing there? Come over here!” I shouted and soon he started walking at the shore.

I closed my eyes and felt the cold air. “Missed this place?” I opened my eyes when I heard his voice. He embraced me at the back, and rested his chin on my shoulder making me startled

“To..totally” I responded “There’s so much happened here right?” Then I suddenly remembered that this was the place where he confessed his love for me. This was the place we shared our first kiss. This was the place I became his. I sighed at the thought and tried to forget about it for now.

He let go of the embrace and turned me around. He held my left shoulder and made me face him. He held my other shoulder and said “Boa, can you promise me that you’ll wait for me?” My eyes widen and I became speechless. “I want to be a singer because there’s a reason for it but I can’t tell you right now. Will you wait for me?” I want to tell him yes but no voice comes out from my mouth, instead I nodded and tears started to flow. He cupped my face again and wiped my tears with his thumbs. And soon, he leaned closer and our lips met. My goodbye kiss from him.

We stayed there sitting for an hour or so, reminiscing the things we did before. The happy, sad, and embarrassing moments we experienced...The moments we won’t able to experience starting tomorrow.

He held my hand and stood up. “It’s already late, Let’s go. I’ll walk you home”
I stood up also and dusted off my pants “It’s alright oppa, I know you’re tired. I can go home by myself”
“No, I insist” By that, he pulled me and held my hand tighter.
I guess this is the last time he’s going to walk me home.
I think I’m starting to regret what I said before.