BJ35

I've Found You..

A/N before you read the story, I would like to apologize in advance. I decided to summarize what happened to the hospital because I think the story is not 'progressing'. If you have noticed, I only wrote about the shooting for BJ4 and BJ5 I think..and in this update, they will shoot for BJ24 and BJ25 which means the story will reach its end soon. The reason I did this is that I have another story in my mind and I would like to post it before I lost inspiration and ideas about that story. I hope you will understand. Thanks a lot! ;)

***
For the last couple of months, I continuously visit Yona and halmeoni in the hospital alone or sometimes together with Jaejoong. The good news is that halemoni’s health is getting much better than before. Yona was discharged from the hospital a week after she gave me that tulip. But the great news is that her mother will come back to Korea. I’m glad that Yona will be reunited with her mom again, but the fact remains that she still doesn’t know about her dad.

Many things had happened during these months and the shooting for the movie will be finish soon. I managed to put aside my true feelings for him and acted normal around him. But he was acting weird these days. I tried to ask him several times but he only said that he is just worried about something. I don’t know what is that ‘something’ but I choose not to interrogate him anymore since I know he won’t tell me.

The next shooting will begin in about five hours and we will be filming at the airport. The scene will be about Jaejoong, telling me not to leave him and asking for forgiveness. I read the script again and sighed. What will happen later is nerve-wracking and at the same time embarrassing since many people will see our acting.

“Busy?” I looked up and saw Siwon at the door. I placed the script on the table as he sat on the chair beside me.

“Not really. What’s up?” I asked him casually and he smiled at me. I felt awkward with the way he looked but I brushed that thought away.

“Let’s watch a movie” He eagerly said and looked at the time. “You’re free right now, right?”

I nodded. Well it’s true that I don’t have anything else to do but to wait for five hours. And since he is my friend, I accepted his offer.

“What movie then?” I saw his face lit up. During these months, we became closer to each other and I spent more time with him than Jaejoong. I don’t know the reason but I think Jaejoong is distancing himself from me. He was always busy and we only chat in between shooting. What happened to him?

“Let’s go!” He pulled me holding my hand and before we can exit the company’s building, I saw Jaejoong at the lobby looking a bit annoyed. I was about to call his name but he turned around and walked away. What the..what’s with him?

***

Two and a half hours had passed and we were back at SM. I found it a bit strange when people looked at me and Siwon suspiciously.

“Why are they looking at us like that?” I looked at him and.. he was grinning?

“Just don’t mind them” He was about to hold my hand but I hid it behind my back. I’m feeling scared with him now.

As we turned right from the corner, I sighed in relief when I saw Jaejoong outside my room and I dashed towards him.

“Jae!” he tilted his head to the left and stood straight up when he saw me. He smiled but his calm face turned scary when he looked behind me. When I reached him, I turned back and saw Siwon walking away to the other corridor.

“Get ready. We’ll be going to the airport after an hour” He spoke in a cold tone and started walking at the other hallway. Something isn’t right and I don’t know what it is.

I entered my room and plopped on the couch. My head started spinning with that small commotion that happened. I closed my eyes and drifted from sleep.

***

“Eonni wake up” I slowly opened my eyes and saw Liyin. I sat up while rubbing my sleepy eyes. “You need to go to the airport to shoot”

My body jolted up as I remembered my schedule. I looked at my watch and I was asleep for more than an hour.

“Manager oppa asked me to wake you up. He’s waiting for you at the parking lot”

I picked up my bag and thanked Liyin before exiting the door.

I ran towards the car and I was a bit surprised to see Jaejoong in there. He had his eyes closed as I sat beside him.

I glanced at him once in a while and admired his smooth white skin and good-looking face. I quickly looked at the window beside me when he caught me looking at him. I heard him chuckle and I blushed hard for that matter.

We arrived at the location and were pulled by our make up artists. I studied the script again and memorized my lines.

I saw Jae sitting on one of the benches, reading a newspaper and I just felt the urge to sit beside him and chat with him occasionally.

“Hey Joongie” I called and he hurriedly folded the newspaper and sat on it. Okay, that is just weird?

“Hey” He replied back with uneasiness in his voice.

“Umm..can I ask you something?” I asked while fidgeting my fingers as my heart was thumping hard.

“What?”

“Are you avoiding me?” I looked up to him and he raised his brow. “I mean, these past months, you said you’re always busy and we didn’t have much time to talk with each other. Did I do something you don’t like?”

He sighed and pinched my cheek which I didn’t retaliate. I was saddened that maybe I really did something inappropriate that made him act this way to me.

“Sorry.. There’s just something important I’m doing these months so I haven’t catch up with you lately. Sorry about that” He replied and the way he looked at me, there’s something different about it, it was a soft warm look that I could have just melted.

“So.. It’s not my fault?” I asked him to reassure me.

“No, and why would you even thought that?”

“I just assumed it” I said in a childish tone and laughed as he did too. It’s like the heavy weight that I’m carrying was gone in an instant.

“Jaejoong-ssi, Boa-ssi, the director wants to talk to you”

***

The shooting went smoothly..well almost. Because of the fans screams when Jae kissed me on the forehead made the shooting be interrupted and we repeated that scene for about four or five times. It was totally embarrassing since the fans, real fans, were watching us but I can’t hide the fact that I enjoyed it.

After our scenes together, he took a break while I need to shoot inside the airplane with my ‘family’. I did enjoy their company and the way they portrayed my real family is really similar.

“Cut!” the director shouted as I stood up and bowed to the cast and staff.

We went out the plane and my manager approached me.

“Boa, is it true?” I looked at him, confused. What is he talking about?

“What oppa?”

“Have you seen the newspaper?” I became more confused but laughed a bit when I remembered the line on the script ‘Just imagined on the news, THSK’s lead singer Kim Jaejoong had a secret girlfriend which made millions of girls’ hearts crushed’

“No, what about it?”

“It’s...”

“Boa” the assistant director called, interrupting my conversation with my manager. “Your scenes for today are finished so you can go home now.”

“Kamsahamnida” I bowed and she went back towards the production crew.

“So oppa, what were you saying?” I was curious and intrigued.

“Let’s go back to the car first. It will be dangerous when reporters came” He pulled me on my arm and I was taken aback at his action. Why was he nervous?

I went inside the car and he drove off to my apartment.

During the ride, my manager didn’t say a thing and I was still wondering why. I looked at the passenger’s seat and saw a folded newspaper. I picked it up but my manager snatched it from me while driving.

“What was that for, oppa? You’re acting strange” I then remembered Jae and about what happened a while ago. He was holding a newspaper but he quickly hid it. What’s the matter with guys these days?

“It’s mine” My manager replied and I flattened my eyes. That’s it? That’s just being selfish.

“Oppa! Keep your eyes on the road!” I shouted when we’re about to crash into one of the vehicles. Good thing he stepped on the brakes quickly. I took that moment to get the newspaper on his hand and unfolded it.

“Asia star Boa getting involved in a relationship with Super Junior Siwon…WHAT!”

“So is it true?” my manager asked as I looked at the article in bewilderment.

“No way. This can’t be happening” I crumpled the newspaper with all my might as anger grew on me.

Jaejoong. Was the newspaper he was holding earlier is the same as this? I began panicking on how I will face him tomorrow or even how I will face everyone with this stupid rumor. But come to think of it, he didn’t utter a word about this when I talked to him.. but maybe that time, he didn't know about this.. but he will know it sooner or later. Damn Boa, you’re such a pabo.

“Oppa, I need to talk to Siwon”

“Sorry Boa, I just got a call and reporters are waiting outside the company’s building” He reasoned as I fumed with anger.

“I don’t care! I need to talk to him. Now” I need to settle this once and for all. I want to end it this instant. Siwon must be getting stressed with this rumor also and we need to tell everyone that we are not a couple.

I called Siwon’s number but he didn’t pick it up. I leaned on the back of the chair as I massaged my temples. Why he isn't picking up his damn phone!

We arrived at the building and just like what my manager told me, there are people waiting outside. I stepped out of the car along with my manager as camera kept on flashing and reporters kept on asking me. The guards quickly went beside me until I entered the company. I quickly went in the elevator and decided to confront Siwon.

As the elevator door opened, I dashed to the group’s room and searched for Siwon, and fortunately, I saw him.

“Siwon” I called and he grinned when he saw me. I signaled him to go outside of the room and he did so.

“Have you seen the article?” I worriedly asked.

“About the boyfriend-girlfriend issue?” He replied and I nodded. “So? How about it?”

My jaw dropped after hearing his comment. How about it? What the hell..I don’t want people to think of that article as a fact!

He suddenly chuckled and I got angrier than before. Seriously, what’s up with this guy?

“Look Boa, I know you don’t like this but..” I listened carefully while glaring at him.

“Guys, come out” He called and other members of the group walked out of the room.

“It’s our payback for Jaejoong ‘cause he made fun of us” He scratched his head and the others nodded.

“If it’s between all of you and Jaejoong, how come I’m involved in this?” I crossed my arms and gave them a menacing look.

They looked at each other and just began to laugh uncontrollably.

“Hey!” I put my hands on my waist and gritted my teeth but they kept on laughing.

“Don’t worry Boa, I’ll tell the reporters that the rumor isn’t real” Siwon said and my expression changed to a happy one.

“I can imagine Jae’s reaction after he read the article” Donghae said and the other members agreed to him.

“He is probably hunting you now” Kyuhyun added talking to Siwon. I glared at them and they hurriedly went inside the room.

“Seriously, I shouldn’t be involved in this” I wanted to ask them about what happened between them and Jae but just my luck, they locked the door. This is just great. Now, what am I supposed to do?

I dragged myself towards my room and rest for a while. Then an idea popped in my mind. Based on what Donghae and Kyuhyun said, is Jaejoong jealous? Oh no, don’t tell me.. I squealed aloud and jumped for joy.

But I stopped when I thought that maybe he won’t.

All I need to do is to deny that rumor and asked Jaejoong about how he reacted on the news. Yeah, that is what I’m going to do.
***