BJ3

I've Found You..

Five years later..(Boa’s Bday)
Boa’s pov

“Happy Birthday Boa!” my family, friends and relatives greeted me. I’m not really that happy because the person I want to see is not here in my party. I wonder where he is right now. He didn’t reply to my messages and didn’t call me back. Her unnie just told me that he’s doing something important. Is my birthday not that important to him? I slid off that thought as my friends approached me and gave their presents.

It is already 9pm and the party was over, yet I didn’t saw him. As I closed the door, a knock was heard. When I opened it, I was surprised and hug the person smiling at me.
“Donghae oppa! Why were you late? I thought you forgot about my birthday..”

“Mianhe dongseng, there’s someone who needed my help but aren’t you glad that I’m here now?” said oppa grinning at me.

“Of course I’m happy that you’re here but…”

“He didn’t come?” I looked down and nodded as he finished my sentence.

“You miss him so much?” I think I blushed after hearing that. Am I really that obvious? I thought as I touched my warm cheeks. “I guess so, hmm” he said grinning and gave me a piece of paper. “Well then, I need to go now. Oppa needs to visit Riin. Good luck!” He turned back after he approached his car and waved goodbye.
I smiled at the thought that Riin unnie will be happy once she sees her boyfriend/my cousin. And what’s with the good luck thing?

I looked at the paper and saw some writing. It says:

Meet me at our fave place. Hope you'll come. I'll be waiting for you.
~Jaejoong

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that it’s from Jaejoong. What is he planning to do? I better go now.

As I went to the beach, I saw him sitting near the shore, looking at the sea with a calm posture that he always had. I don’t know why but I started to get this weird feeling when I’m with him. I started to blush when he smiled at me, when he held my hand and when he walked me home. Did I develop feelings for him? What if he doesn’t love me back? Aish Boa, snap out of it! If he doesn’t love you then just accept the fact that you’re just a best friend to him and nothing more.

“Hey Jae” I sat down next to him. I guess I startled him with that look on his face. So cute! “Why didn’t you come to my party? You know I want you to be there out of all people”

“Really?” he said with a serious look on his face.

“Of course, you’re my best friend and I..” I covered my mouth when I realized that I’m going to confess to him at that moment.

“I what?” he asked raising an eyebrow at me.

“Nothing. So why did you want me to come here? And where’s my gift ha?” I asked wanting to change the subject.

He looked at the sea and said “I really want to tell you something”

“Then what is it?” I was surprised when he held my hand and stood up making me stand up also. As I looked at him, he was directly looking at me with his loving eyes.

“Boa..Sarangheyo. Would you be my girl?” Did I hear it correctly? Did he say he loves me?... He frowned when he didn’t get a reply from me.

“I’m sorry Boa, I shouldn’t told you that. Now I think our friendship will be ruined. Who am I to be love by you? I should have thought of that. Can you just forget what I’d said before?”

Absorbing what he just said, I finally spoke up “No Jae. I won’t forget what you said because…because I love you too!” He lifted me up and twirled me around while we both laughed.

He hugged me really tight and whispered the words I have been longing to hear.
“I’m really happy Boa that you are mine now. You are my life now.” My heart melted with what he said.
Then, he let go of the hug “You want your gift right?”
“Yes, where is it?”
“Here” He leaned closer and I closed my eyes as we had our first kiss. That precious sweet kiss from him I won’t ever forget..