BJ25

I've Found You..

Boa’s pov

“I’ll be going back next month to Korea…let’s meet at our place” My eyes were closed as I smiled at myself remembering what he said. I can’t wait for us to meet again.

Then, I heard Soon Uk oppa chuckled. I opened my eyes and tilted my head to him.

“Hey sis, thinking of him?” I looked away and somehow blushed at his question.

I heard him laugh again.

I looked at him. “Yah oppa, what’s so funny?” I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms.

“Thinking of him made you drool” He said and laughed even more. I widen my eyes and quickly wiped my lips..but didn’t feel anything wet.

“Oppa, I don’t!” I smacked him on the head

“Boa, Soon Uk” our father called us “You’re too loud”

In fact, people were looking at us. We kept quiet but still hitting each other.

“Sis, let me ask you” Soon Uk oppa suddenly said which made me stop hitting him. “Why did you told Jae to leave?”

I became serious and let out a sigh. I didn’t know why actually.

“I don’t know oppa..At first, I don’t know how will I face him..but I’m glad everything went out well” I smiled.

I have butterflies on my stomach just imagining his stare at me and when he kissed me. That is so sweet.

“You’re wrong about that” I frowned. He’s such a good brother..not

“Remember what happened at the airport? People were watching.” My jaw dropped. I hit myself mentally. I forgot about it! Oh Jae, I hope you’ll be alright.

“Just imagined on the news, THSK’s lead singer Kim Jaejoong had a secret girlfriend which made millions of girls’ hearts crushed.” He continued. I bit my lower lip. “And maybe Korean fans knew it already and they’re waiting for you at the airport with daggers on their hands”

“Oppa!” I hit him on the arm. My heart was beating rapidly. I’m really worried. What will happen to me? Let me live until next month, oh god please.

“And I’m not his girlfriend..” I leaned on the backrest of my seat. “Well not yet” I murmured to myself.

“What was that?” Oh great..did he hear me?

“Nothing” I quickly said and laughed nervously.

“Well not yet” He imitated me which I groaned in return.

“Oppa, you did hear me! You’re a mean oppa” I stuck my tongue at him and looked away.

“That’s the reason why you love me so much, right?..You’re stuck with me until you meet your boyfriend next month” He emphasized the word ‘boyfriend’ and I made an exasperated sigh.

“Quit teasing me oppa~”

“Araso, araso..take some rest now Kim Boa” urg..He won’t stop! I glared at him but he was sleeping already..aish, this oppa.

But I’m glad that they have time for me now.

I looked at the clouds again and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

End of Boa’spov

*****

Jaejoong’s pov

I was in the car going back to the apartment thinking of ways how to explain to my manager and agency what happened.

I turned right and saw many people waiting in front of my apartment’s building.

I decided to go at the back of the building. I parked my car and called Yunho.

“Yo Jae, where are you? I may say, you’re brave doing that” I heard him laugh.

“Yah, is manager hyung there? How can I go inside?”

“Go to the back. Hyung is at the entrance facing all the reporters. Don’t worry they didn’t let them enter. You have so many explaining to do~” I closed my phone and hurriedly went inside.

I closed the door on our apartment, breathing heavily. ”Safe!”

“You’re doom” I heard a voice and when I looked where it came from, I saw my manager shooting death glares on me. I gulped hard while approaching him.

“Hyung..” I scratched my head and bit my lip. Let me live..let me see Boa next month.

He went to the living room wanting me to follow him. I saw the four members sitting close to each other on the sofa.

“Sit!” He ordered me like I was a dog but I still followed what he said.

I looked at the members wanting their help but they only made a sorry look.

“Jaejoong, this is not the first time you did something like this. I thought you learned your lesson already” manager hyung lectured me.

“You’re the oldest among the members…”

“I know and I’m sorry to get you in this trouble.” I interrupted him. I stood up and bowed at him. I wanted to tell him what I’m feeling.

I stood straight up and looked at the members then to our manager. I need to explain about this matter.

“A lot of things happened between Boa and me. I just couldn’t leave her..hyung, she’s my life. She’s the reason why I keep on singing. Please understand, if you have someone important in your life that you thought you can’t be with, isn’t that painful? That happened to me and I know I made a mistake for leaving her..but now that we’re fine, I don’t want to let go of her. I don’t want Tohoshinki to involve in this and if the only way for me is to leave this group, I’ll do it”

“No!” the other members stood up and said in unison.

“We’ll resolve this without you leaving the group” Yunho told me. I felt guilty at what I said.

“Aish..you” our manager pointed his finger at me “Don’t leave this apartment until I told you.”

“And the four you, don’t let him go out, araso?!” I saw them nodded their heads. “You’re supposed to go to Korea next month. I’ll be going to AVEX to talk about this issue. Remember what I said, no leaving this apartment”

“Deh” they replied. I stayed there thinking what he said ‘You’re supposed to go to Korea next month.’ Does that mean there’ll be a possibility that we won’t be coming back to Korea? Oh no.

I heard the door closed and that snapped me out of my thoughts. I bowed to the members “Sorry”

“Stop that hyung, that’s very unmanly of you” I heard Changmin and the four of them laughed.

I looked at them in disbelief.

“The oldest bowing to us? That’s new” Yoochun commented which the other three laughed once again.

“So..you’re not angry at me?” I asked which made them stopped their laughter.

“Why would we be? We all know what happened to you and Boa” Junsu said confidently.

“All?” I asked and the three members looked at Changmin.

“His crush told him and he told us the story” Yunho slung his arm on Changmin’s shoulder.

“Oh Yeonhee?” I asked remembering that I left her with Changmin. I smiled cheekily and I saw him blushed.

“Yah hyung, what’s with the leaving the group means huh?” He retaliated. I became serious.

“Sorry about that. Sorry for being selfish.” I looked down while guilt keeps on bugging me.

“Apology accepted. We understand Jae.” Yoochun patted my back and I smiled in return.

“So what’s the plan?” Junsu suddenly said.

*****

We were sitting on the floor and I told them my plan.

“Eh that’s it?” Changmin asked.

“You’re not a romantic guy” Yoochun remarked.

“C’mon hyung, use your brain” Junsu laughed.

“Yeah, it’s not like you” Yunho stated.

“What’s wrong in holding a press conference and admit that I love Boa?” I asked them.

The four groaned as they lay on the carpet.

*****