BJ42 Finale

I've Found You..

 

***
 
We soon arrived at an unfamiliar building but it seemed like it’s a small theatre. Jae opened the car door for me and we both entered the sophisticated place. 
 
“Why are we here?” I asked while holding his hand as he pulled me somewhere he’s probably familiar with.
 
“It’s a surprise” He answered and my excitement tripled. We went inside a dark room and I grabbed his arm tightly. He made me sit on the chair and I half screamed when I thought I was going to fall. 
 
“Don’t leave me here” I pleaded when I felt him walking away from me as I reached my hand to him.
 
“Do you trust me?” He came back and I became quiet, remembering that I made a mistake in the past which I regret, I don’t want to do it again. I hesitantly nodded and let go of my grip on his arm.
 
I hugged myself as I felt scared with just me being alone there and knowing that Jaejoong left my side. There was a complete silence but it soon broke when I heard the sound of the piano. The lights suddenly switched on, blinding me as I covered my eyes with my hand. But once my eyes adjusted with the light, I got emotional as my tears were about to fall down. 
 
I saw the five rising gods of the east seated on the individual chairs, each holding a microphone as Liyin was playing the violin and the other SuJu members were playing the other instruments. 
 
What’s happening? That was the first question I asked to myself as I became speechless while witnessing this scene. I turned silent, really touched as I watched and listened to their performance.
 
♫Girl, let me prove that my love is real
I’ll give all my love to you
And trust me
I believe
I believe in love at first sight
Even though I said it wasn’t possible
I was just afraid that you would think I was careless and hasty
So I kept this a secret from you
To tell the truth
Ever since I met you
I only thought of you
From when I woke up in the morning until I fell asleep
There was only one thing on my mind
I believe in you… as I look at you
I will send all my feelings for you
I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden
Even my fears that you might leave me one day
Love is a nervous feeling in your heart
It is like a breathtaking loneliness
Please keep looking at me with the same eyes
Always and forever like this
If I knew you could stay close to me
So that my heart can relax
So that I could see you
I would be very happy
I believe in you… as I look at you
I will send all my feelings for you
I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden
Even my fears that you might leave me one day
If I could stay by your side like this
If you didn’t know the truth until the end
About how much I love you
I believe in you… as I look at you
I will send all my feelings for you
I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden
Even my fears that you might leave me one day
I can’t let you go…
You are the only one in my life♫
 
I haven’t noticed but my tears were continuously streaming down. The song had ended and looking at Jaejoong, I can’t help but to regret the times I pushed him away. I never thought that this day would come that I became overjoyed, knowing they prepared this especially him for me. 
 
Seulgi and Yeonhee entered the room, holding a bouquet of flowers and a gift. They gave it to Jaejoong and my heart started to beat fast when he walked towards my direction as the other people there were looking at the two of us.
 
I looked up to him as he raised his hand to wipe my tears. He smiled at me and I looked down, wiping my tears on my own. I don’t want him to see my tears, all I wanted is for him to see my smile, the one he told me he wanted the most.
 
“Kiss~ Kiss~” I heard Yunho chant followed with the group and I froze into my place. Even though Jae and I did it several times, I still get nervous and shy but I chuckled when I saw Jae shushing them as the whole group laughed. I guess he was embarrassed too, seeing his flushed face. What a cute guy he is.
 
“Fine. Let’s go guys” Yunho called everyone’s attention and all of them went out without complaining or anything. And I’m glad that they didn’t or else the awkwardness will just prolong.
 
“For you” Jae spoke and gave the roses and the gift which I accepted with all my heart. I was still overwhelmed with what happened as my hands were trembling when I opened his gift and saw a red scarf inside the box.
 
“This is the real reason…why I got hospitalized” He told me and my jaw dropped when I heard his comment. His random words really amused me and I don’t actually get why a scarf had to do with him being confined.
 
“I just ate the left over when I didn’t notice the time while I was doing this. I didn’t know that the foods are not good anymore” He explained and I don’t know if I will feel sorry for him or just laugh even more.
 
“Yah~” He whined as he saw that I was holding my laugh. “I said that because I want you to be touched and comfort me”
 
“Really? But the way I see it, you’re blaming me because you got sick” I said like I was hurt but deep inside I wanted to laugh at loud when his face showed that he was shocked.
 
“Aniyo~!” That’s it. I can’t hold it anymore. I burst out laughing as I almost got teary eyed. 
 
I saw him pout and crossed his arms as I was calming myself down. “Hey~ I’m just kidding.. What would you want me to do?” I asked him, arching a brow, when he turned to his side and huffed. I tapped him on the shoulder but he turned around more as his back was facing me. “Jae~ you’re being sulky”
 
He kept on ignoring me and I have no choice but to do it. I stood in front of him and gave him a peck on the lips which later on, he smirked and I was relieved.
 
“You’re not mad anymore?” I asked in the sweetest voice but he stuck his tongue out in return.
 
“Why would I?” He said and I made an angry face, punching his arm several times as he was dodging it and started laughing.
 
But we stopped when we heard a song playing and that moment became special. It’s the same song Jae played on my birthday and before I knew it, he bowed to me and asked me to dance. “Can I have this dance?”
 
“My pleasure” I answered and we positioned ourselves. We started swaying and it’s like time stopped between us two as I stared into his eyes. 
 
We stayed there for a long time, talking with each other. Filling up the gaps when we’re not together and I never felt so much complete during the moments I’m with him.
 
***
 
He drove me back home and even if I don’t want this night to end, I have no power to do that… but now I guess, I’ll be able to anticipate every tomorrow of my life.
 
“Uhm…goodnight Joongie” I said when we arrived at my apartment door. And as much as I felt complete, I also felt awkward again.
 
“Can I sleep with you?” He suggested and my eyes widen as I was very much surprised at him. “I’m just kidding” He continued but I can’t deny that I somehow agreed to him. Aish. What am I thinking?!
 
“Goodnight my princess~” He sang and even though it sounded corny to others, the effect is much different between us lovers. 
 
“Goodnight” I lastly said but I took the chance to kiss him on his cheek. He seemed surprised and I quickly went inside. I leaned on the door and smiled at the thought that we’re together, for real.
 
I went inside my room, took a shower and changed my clothes to a comfortable one. I plopped on my bed and I felt like shouting as happiness overcame to me.
 
My cell phone rang and I quickly answered it compared to the times I just let it rang when he called me. 
 
“Hello?”
 
“Where are you? Is it true? You and Jaejoong are..” My smile fell when I heard my manager’s voice. I had forgotten about other things when I was in my own dreamland with Jae as we both left the filming location without telling anyone where we went. I became anxious with what he was going to say next but I know for sure that I needed to tell him the truth.
 
“I’m home oppa and y-yes” My voice cracked as I was becoming worried with his response.
 
“Why do you sound so scared?..Ah, If you think I won’t allow it, you know I have no right to do that” My heart relaxed a little when he said those words but now that he mentioned it, will everyone allow me and Jae to be together?
 
“Don’t worry about it…but be ready for tomorrow, your relationship is already known to the public and you’ll shoot the ending again for the movie” He continued and I weakly smiled. It’s hard to deal with the fans especially if Jae’s fans won’t like me to be with him. But I’ll take it as a challenge for our relationship to be strong. That’s what I’m going to do.
 
“I’ll pick you up tomorrow afternoon, okay? Goodnight” He ended the call as I didn’t uttered a word, I was still disturbed to the consequences that may happen. I guess this day won’t end in a good way.
 
I picked up my phone as it rang again, assuming that my manager forgot something to tell me but soon the worries I’ve been thinking was thrown away by Jae’s voice.
 
“♫My little princess ijekko sumkyowon namanae sarang nir boyojirkkoya
yonghwantorok bunji annun mamiro girl
naejasinbota tu tu saranghaejir korago
you are my love,♫”
 
(My little princess, I'm going to show you the love I've kept hidden until now.
Forever, with an unchanging heart, girl.
I'm going to love you more than myself.
You are my love)
 
I smiled contentedly as he was serenading me. Maybe this day will really end in a good way. 
 
“Saranghe Jagiya” He softly spoke as a tear rolled on my cheek. Even if something bad may happen. Even if everyone won’t accept us. As long as I’m with him, I would give more importance to the love he was giving me and by loving him in return.
 
“Thank you Jae”
 
“Go to sleep now. I’ll see you tomorrow. Sarangheyo~” He said and sang the last part as I laughed a little bit. It felt so good hearing that special word from him and I won’t get tired listening to him saying that over and over again.
 
“Sara..umm..Bye” I ended the call and felt the heat rose to my cheeks. I was planning to say that word back to him but on the last minute I decided not to. Ugh! Why did I do that?!
 
I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes, regretting what I did and remembering the memorable moments that happened on this day. It was one unforgettable experience of my life.
 
***
 
“Ready, Action!” Mr. Seon shouted as we started filming of the real ending of the movie. 
 
“I only want is to hear your answer…Will you accept my love?” Jaejoong said and I hugged him as I nodded on his chest. 
 
I looked at his eyes as I said the words I hadn’t uttered last night. “Saranghe Joongie”
 
He smiled warmly and leaned forward, sharing our final kiss.
 
“Cut!” The director once again shouted and both Jae and I bowed and thanked all the staff of the movie project.
 
“We only need to take a picture for the poster of the movie and a kissing scene” Mr. Seon approached us and we both agreed, but the feeling of loneliness already came back to me. It was a long journey to be able to finish this movie since a lot happened not only in the story but also in the real world. I’m gonna miss the moments with them - the fun interactions, the NGs, the parties..all of it.
 
“Are you alright?” Jaejoong held my hand as he looked worried at me. I just smiled and pulled him to the place where we will take the pictures.
 
The photographer positioned us and I felt my tears ready to come out anytime soon. 
“Done” He said and it was the last work needed to really end the story.
http://i52.tinypic.com/wbf241.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/29m90qp.jpg
 
I turned my back to all the people there as I started crying. Jaejoong asked me what was wrong but I just cried on my own. I never felt that it would be hard to let go, knowing that it’s the last day of the shooting.
 
“Don’t cry” Jae comforted me as I exhaled a deep breath. I calmed myself down and smiled to all the people who worked hard for this project and thanked them one more time. 
 
***
 
The staffs, my manager, Jaejoong, all of them left the location but I decided to stay and reflect about my life. A lot of things had happened, some were good and some were not but even so, I managed not to give up…well almost. 
 
During this period, I was able to experience different emotions. The feeling of being in love, scared, dumped, thankful, worried, lonely and a lot more really changed my perception in life. But I’m hoping that I won’t feel the negative ones more than the opposite.
 
“Can I sit by your side?” I looked up, startled with the voice and saw Jaejoong placing his jacket on my back.
 
“I thought you left” I told him when he sat comfortably on my side and placed his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. 
 
“And why would I leave an angel here?” I pushed his grinning face away from me playfully and laughed at his silly compliment.
 
“Yeah right, and you’re the human I need to guide” I rolled my eyes at him and then felt his warmth when he secured me in his arms. 
 
“Stay by my side” He whispered to my ear and I looked at him, cupping his face with my hands. “I will” I replied and gave him a kiss. “But don’t ever show off your abs to any girls, araso?” I said in a demand tone and glared at him which he just laughed off. 
 
“I promise I won’t show it except for Ms. Kwon Boa” He raised his right hand up to his head level and said those words.
 
“Yah, that sounds…so wrong” I felt awkward afterwards and looked at the sea. I started to feel hot even though the breeze was cold.
 
Jae just laughed again but I turned serious suddenly as I remembered something.
 
“Jae…do you think…we will last long, I mean our relationship” 
His expression turned the same as mine and asked the question “Do you really love me?”
 
“Wha..Of course I do!” I exclaimed as I sat up straight and looked at him perplexed.
 
“Then there’s your answer…As long as we love each other, we will be together..forever” He gave me a thoughtful look and hearing his words made me contented. “Here, to forget your doubt” He said and gave me the newspaper. I looked at the front page and the next thing I knew, I was smiling brightly and hugged him so tightly. 
 
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ywh2sk.jpg
 
“I love you”
 
 The End.
 
***
 
 
A/N It's really the last chap! T.T Thanks for the readers who supported this fic. 
What do you think of the photos? (even though it's not that good) ^____^ 
btw, on the BJ41, Jae kissed Boa 10 times!!!
 
Bye~!!