BJ26 *T R U T H*

I've Found You..

“Let’s stop here” the director clapped his hands which the people in the room looked at him. “It’s already late at night. We’ll just continue the last chapter of this movie tomorrow”

They were all gathered in rehearsing the script since three in the afternoon.

The cast of the movie stood up and started bowing to the staffs and the cast also.
“Kamsahamnida..”

One by one they were interviewed by the PD. He went close to Boa who was talking to Seulgi, Liyin and Yeonhee “What can you say about the movie you’ll be starring?”

“Ahh, annyeonghaseyo..Hmm, it’s my first time being a lead in a movie and I’m pretty nervous actually. I don’t know if I’ll do well in acting but I’ll try my best. And I’m happy that I’m able to work with some of my close friends.” Boa answered. “This story won the contest right?. I was surprised that my brothers’ names were on it.”

“The staff chose the story because it was close to, let’s say, reality.”

“Ohh” Boa nodded understandingly.

“What about your kissing scenes with Jaejoong-ssi?” The PD asked earning a cheer from the three girls.

“Eeehhhh..no comment?” That’s all that Boa can say. In fact she was blushing. She fanned herself taking away the heat that’s surrounding her.

“How about you Liyin?” The PD moved his camera and focused at Liyin.

“Eh, I’m still wondering why I became older than Boa sunbaenim” The other girls laughed at Liyin’s cuteness.

“Call me eonni” Boa said while pointing herself.

“A-ah deh eonni” The two smiled at each other.

“How about Seulgi-ssi?”

“Well, it’s really an honor to me to have a part in this movie. Most of them are artists from SM and I’m the only one in another agency so yeah..”

“Oh that’s true..” Boa commented and Liyin and Yeonhee nodded.

“Yeonhee-ssi?”

“Likewise with Seulgi eonni, it’s an honor to be here. Being able to work with my seniors is really a great privilege for me”

“Can you all say fighting together?” The PD asked them

“Hana dul se Fighting!” The four of them cheered and waved their hands at the camera.

The PD went to the boys who were outside the room and left the girls still chatting and getting close to each other.

“Annyeonghaseyo” the PD interrupted the boys’ conversations.

Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho and Donghae looked at him “Annyeonghaseyo” they said in unison.

“How is it to be part of the movie?”

“We’re very happy to be casted and to know that Jaejoong and Boa-yah are the main lead” Yunho looked at Jaejoong and the latter laughed.

“We’ll be anticipating the kissing scenes” Yoochun added which made Jaejoong blushed and turned his back to the camera. The other five cheered.

“I’ll be waiting for that” Junsu commented and laughed “Eun kyang kyang”

“How about you Donghae-ssi? What can you say about Liyin-ssi?”

“Other Super Junior members got envy of me. Heechul hyung really wanted to be part of the movie. And ahm, I’ll do my best. Liyin is..” Donghae looked at Junsu who’s glaring at him. “..she’s a good friend of mine. Yeah that’s it.” He scratched his head and looked down.

“Changmin-ssi, you have a crush on Yeonhee-ssi in this movie..What can you say about that?”

“Yeonhee noona, well she starred in many tv dramas and movies, and I’ll ask her for help about my acting”

“Jaejoong-ssi, why are you still facing the wall?”

Jaejoong turned around smiling.

“What was your reaction when you knew that you were the main actor?”

The other boys coughed intentionally earning a shy laugh from Jaejoong

“At first, I was happy that the five of us will be in this movie but they keep on teasing me”

“When you knew that it will be your best friend Boa-ssi..”

“He was jumping for joy” Yunho blurted out and Jaejoong quickly covered his mouth.

“Yah yah..he’s exaggerating” Jaejoong defended himself “Boa..we’re really close friends and well, I’m happy that she is my partner and..” Jaejoong just laughed afterwards, not knowing what he should say next.

“How about the kissing scenes? Are you excited about that?” The PD asked and the boys looked at Jaejoong with full of anticipation.

“Yah, don’t look at me like that” He covered his face with his hands. He was extremely embarrassed.
“Yes” That was the last word he said.

After a few seconds, the other five boys understood what he meant and started cheering for both Boa and Jaejoong.

Jaejoong ran away and stopped when he was far away from them. The boys kept on saying “Bojoong! Bojoong!”

Jaejoong placed his hand on his chest and he felt his heart beating fast.

“Boa”

*****

A/N From chapter one until the previous chapter, it was all part of the script of the movie that Boa, Jaejoong and other artists will be starring. The truth is they're really artists and MBC decide to create a contest which people can write fanfics and submit it to them, then the story that will be chosen will be made into a movie..and luckily the story 'i've found you' was chosen..If you have a question, feel free to ask me.