BJ36

I've Found You..

 

***

The next day.

Boa woke up early in the morning feeling excited for the shooting since they will film the ending of the movie. But somehow, she's depressed to the fact that she won’t be able to meet him often after this.

‘Cheer up Boa, at least you spent a lot of time with him while filming the scenes’ she told herself and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After she took a bath and ate her breakfast, her manager called.

“Neh oppa..eh?..why?..oh I see..neh..neh..aniong”

She closed the phone and sighed. All the excitement that she had earlier was washed away with that simple call.

“What am I going to do now?” She rested her back on the couch and the TV.

“Rumors of BoA and Super Junior Siwon were denied by the two in the press conference held yesterday…” She smiled after hearing what the reporter had said. Deep inside her, she was thinking that now, it will be clear to Jaejoong that she doesn't have any relationship with someone.

She shook her head disbelieving what she just thought.

“He didn’t even ask me about it” She gloomily said and groaned.

Her phone rang the second time around, and after looking at the caller ID, she quickly answered it.

“Oppa!” She chirped as her second oldest brother called.

“How’s my dongsaeng?”

“Fine. Fine I guess” She replied when she remembered what her manager told her.

“What’s the matter? You sound sad all of the sudden”

“Aniyo~ it’s just that the shooting got cancelled. Manager oppa said the editor changed the ending of the movie”

“And you don’t like that? You need to rest sometime” Her brother asked, surprised and concerned with her younger sister.

“I do..but..you don’t need to know oppa, so how’s work? Want me to come there?”

“No, you don’t need to. And is this about a guy issue huh?” Her eyes widen as she heard her brother. How did he know? Boa remained silent for a couple of seconds and the next thing she heard was her brother’s laughter. “I guess I’m right”

She nodded even though her brother can’t see it. “How did you-”

“How did I know?” Boa nodded again and kept silent. “Remember when you slept in our house last month? You were sleep talking and kept on saying, Jaejoong saranghe” Her brother imitated her voice that made Boa’s cheeks burned with embarrassment.

“I did not!! Oppa stop teasing me!” She yelled and touched her warm cheek.

“So you don’t believe your oppa who’s just saying the truth?”

“Araso oppa, you win”

“That was fast, you gave up so easily..anyhow, so is it about Jae?”

Boa took a deep breath before confessing to her brother “Oppa, what should I do? I think I’m deeply in love with him. And I don’t know if he feels the same. Oppa~~”

“Then confess to him”

“W..What?!” She choked with her own words. “I can’t do that!”

“Yes you can, you just don’t want to do it. Boa, listen to me, if you will not tell him, how will he suppose to know what you truly feel? and possibly he feels the same too”

“I don’t know oppa. It’s hard. What if I confess to him but he didn’t feel the same way? Our friendship will be ruined”

“What if he feels the same?” Her brother countered. “Sometimes, you need to take the risk. Oh, gotta go, your oppa needs to work. Remember what I told you, bye!”

“Bye” She whispered and closed the phone slowly. She sighed and stared at the wall. Her mind is so confused.

“Aish, this is giving me a headache” She rubbed her temples and closed her eyes as she lay on the couch.

For the third time around, her phone rang. She picked it up and answered it.

“Oh Yoochun, what’s up?”

“Can you come here in the apartment?” Boa sat up when she heard her friend’s worried voice.

“Why? What happened?”

“…Jaejoong hyung” Yoochun replied and Boa immediately stood up.

“What happened to him?” She worriedly asked as she remembered when he was confined in the hospital.

“Just come now” He hung up and Boa hurriedly got her keys and drove fast as she can to her friends’ apartment.

She knocked on the door and Yoochun saw her, panting. He grinned which Boa found it weird.

They walked to the living room and Boa saw Junsu on the couch with an irritated look.

“Hey Su” She greeted and Junsu only puffed up his cheeks. She raised her eyebrow and looked at Yoochun asking for an explanation.

“Here’s the evidence, now give me your money” Yoochun approached Junsu as the latter hesitantly pulled out his wallet and gave it to the winner.

“You cheated!” Junsu snatched his wallet back. “You called her with that sad tone of yours!”

“No way Su, just admit that you’re the loser” Yoochun laughed and Boa was still confused with what’s going on.

“I’ll get you someday” Junsu threatened. He then looked at Boa. “Hyung needs your help”

“Huh? What really happened to Jae?”

“Find out yourself” Yoochun smirked and looked at Junsu. They both ran towards the main door and left her in the apartment.

“Take good care of hyung” Junsu shouted before closing the door.

“Hey!”

Boa’s pov

I sighed. There’s no use of arguing with them now.

Jaejoong..Jaejoong..Where is his room? And where’s Yunho and Changmin?

I walked to my right and opened the first door I saw. I screamed when something fell down and I sighed in relief that it’s only a piece of paper.

I picked it up and read what is written on it. “Hyung’s room is at the far end”

I creased my eyebrows, thinking that the two planned it all along. Or maybe Yunho is behind all of this, that guy! He’s getting revenge on me now when I called Seulgi to come to the hospital! Tsk, I should’ve known.

I closed the door and walked to the end of the hall. I knocked on the door but I didn’t hear any response. I tried to open it and luckily it’s not locked.

“Joongie?” I called as I entered his room. The room is dim since the curtains are covering the sunlight to pass through. I the light switch and saw Jaejoong lying on his bed. He was breathing hard and sweating. I kneeled beside his bed and touch his forehead.

“You’re burning up!” I stood up and decided to get a washcloth and an ice pack but he grabbed my hand.

“Why are you here? You should go and have some rest” He spoke with his eyes closed.

“And what? Leave you here alone? Have you taken your medicine?”

He stayed silent and placed his arm on the top of his head.

I walked out of his room and searched for a small towel. I rinsed it with cold water since I didn't find an icepack then went back to his room.

“Here” I approached him and placed it on his forehead. He flinched with the sudden change in temperature.

“Sorry” He told me and I stared at his face. “You shouldn’t be here” I frowned with what he said. He didn’t want me to be by his side. I stood up and sighed. Guess I do sigh a lot this day.

“If you don’t want me here, then I’ll go” I said in a cold tone and I want him to know that I’m disappointed.

He grabbed again my hand and held it tightly when I'm pushing his hand away. “Don’t make this difficult”

I stopped and glared at him. I’m not making this difficult. You are.

“Since you’re already here, take care of me” I blushed when he opened his eyes and looked at me while saying that.

My heart suddenly beats rapidly that it was thumping so hard.

‘What if he feels the same? Sometimes, you need to take the risk.’ My brother’s voice rang in my head.

I bit my lip and my hands were trembling. Should I say my feelings now?

***