BJ20

I've Found You..

The next day…

I woke up still bearing this pain in my heart…I sat up and my head started pounding like crazy.
I placed my hands on my head and looked down…and the spot where Yunho punched me hurts too…this is not getting any better…I lost them

I decided to take a shower to freshen up. I went inside the bathroom and looked my reflection at the mirror. My eyes are swollen for crying last night. I shouldn’t be crying. I’m a guy. I should be stronger that this. But memories of Boa came back flooding my mind. I looked up to prevent these tears to fall. I laughed bitterly. “Pabo”

I was taking a shower but I can’t help wondering how she is now.
“Why am I still thinking of you?” The water pours down on my face as my tears joined them. “I need to forget you” Confused and all, I shouted.

I heard a knock on the door. “Hyung, are you alright?” The voice sounds like Changmin. This made me surprised. I know they all hate me even if they don’t say it. Does he still care for me?...But, what a good question that was…Am I alright?...No.

“Hyung” he called again.

“I’m fine” I responded…I’ll be fine…I need to

After a couple of minutes, I went out the bathroom and headed back to my room to wear new clothes.

My stomach grumbled since I haven’t eaten dinner last night. I decided to go to the kitchen, only to have an awkward silence with the five of us.

“Jae, here’s your food” Yoochun pointed at the plate on the table. I sat on the chair. The same time, Yunho stood up and walked away. I sighed in return. I almost forgot, there’s still tension between us two.

“Hyung” Junsu called and I looked at him

“Manager called yesterday” I started eating, not minding what he’s saying. “He told that we’re going to perform in Music Station tomorrow” I don’t care anymore. My passion in this dream is slowly fading away. How can I be excited with his news? It’s all over.

“Jae” Yoochun spoke

“What?” I looked at him, frustrated

“Wasurenaide” He said

“Huh?” I furrowed my eyebrows, not understanding what he’s saying

“That’s what we’ll perform” I widen my eyes when I got his point. This isn’t helping me at all.

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. “Why?”

No one answered. I became more frustrated. When I was about to walked out, my phone rang. Her dad is calling me. I threw my phone on the floor and it broke into pieces.

I went back to my room and lay on my bed.
Why am I acting like this? This is really not me.
I closed my eyes, wanting that when I woke up..things will work out well.

End of pov

~**~

“Dear had you talked to Jaejoong?” Boa’s mom asked his husband when he went inside Boa’s room.

“He didn’t pick it up” Boa’s dad looked at her daughter sleeping on the hospital bed.

“That boy…He really meant what he said but he needs to know that Boa remembers him now”

“Do you think we should tell him? He already decided and..” Boa’s dad, having a second thought, told her wife

“Dear. You’d seen Boa’s state earlier. She needs Jaejoong” Boa’s mom reasoned.

~**~

Jaejoong’s pov

I woke up when I heard several knocks on my door. I stood up lazily and went to open the door.

“Hyung, why aren’t you ready yet?” Junsu asked looking at me head to toe

“Huh?” I rubbed my eyes as I felt sleepy again

“We need to go to AVEX. We need to practice your song…sorry” He scratched the back of his head.

Not wanting to put my frustrations at him, I quickly replied and closed the door
“I’ll changed my clothes”

I went near my closet and picked the first shirt I saw.
I decided to sing that song..but tomorrow will be the last time I’m going to sing it

End of pov

~**~

Next day…

Boa’s pov

“Boa!” Yeonhee called out loud and hugged me as soon as I stepped out of the car. “Welcome home”

“Thanks” I smiled weakly “How have you been?”

“Well, it’s pretty boring at the café since you’re not there and I’m sorry I’m unable to visit you” she looked down pouting.

“Don’t worry, I’ll come back to work” She looked at me happily and I smiled in return

“Really? That good news then…Oh wait, what time is it?” She held my wrist and looked at my watch “Omo! It’s starting!” She ran into the house and I was amused.

When I entered the living room, I saw her watching something on the television.
She noticed me and told me to sit beside her.

“I can’t wait!” I giggled at her excitement. I wonder what the reason why she’s acting that way. Then I remembered, she’s only like this when she talks about them.

I regret looking at the TV. When I saw his sad face, I felt like crying again.
Jaejoong..come back now please

“Let’s welcome Tohoshinki” the host said

“Changmin is really cute neh?” Yeonhee nudged me while I was trying to hide my pain.

“Wasurenaide is what you’re performing right?” the host continued

“Yes” they said in unison except for him.

“I listened to it once and the lyrics are really meaningful. By any chance, you composed it?” I stared at him for a long time, wanting to know his response. That song really touched my heart.

The four members looked at him and one of them spoke “Jaejoong composed it”
My heart beats rapidly the moment I heard it. Is that song..for me? But why do you want to leave me?

“Oh? It’s really a sad song. What were you thinking while writing your song?”

“Let’s just say there are lots of things that happened and I’m trying to forget all of them” What is he talking about? I’m unable to control my tears from falling and I cried.

“Boa?..Boa? What’s the matter? Why are you crying?” Yeonhee hugged me and rubbed my back.

Jaejoong..what’s wrong? Why are you like this? It’s like you’re telling me not to see you anymore. It’s like you want me not to believe your promises…Why?

“Boa? C’mon tell me. What happened? You’re scaring me”

“I have my memories back..” I looked at her. I saw her eyes widen and she suddenly hug me

“…and that song…I know it’s for me” I hugged her tightly as I cried even harder. There’s too much pain I’m feeling. I don’t want this.

She broke the hug and looked at me, shocked “What? You know Jaejoong personally?”

I looked down and nodded “I’ve been friends with him when we were ten”

“But..but why are you crying?”

I took a deep breath and I told Yeonhee the story about Jaejoong and me. How we became friends, more than friends, broke with each other, having an accident, amnesia and now.

“Boa, I don’t know what to say. You suffered a lot…If you need help, I’m always here for you, araso?” I wiped my tears away and smiled at her faintly

“Thank you Yeon”

“I’ll help you talk to Jaejoong. I’ll find a way.” She said with full of determination.

“You don’t need to do it Yeon”

“Aniyo, I’ll help you no matter what. What are friends for?” She pinched my cheeks and I pouted at her.

End of pov

~**~

Jaejoong’s pov

“kokoni iru yo wasurenaide (Please don’t forget, I am here)” Singing this lines makes my heart broke. It was foolish of me to tell those promises. All I want is to have her but I can’t. Why is life so cruel?...Boa..I just wish that you remember me as a part of your life. What am I saying? She’s supposed to forget me. Aish Jaejoong. You are losing it.

After the performance, I went directly to the comfort room. I locked myself into one of the cubicles and let my tears fall.

I heard a sound and I quickly wiped my tears and unlocked the door. Then I saw Yunho, staring at me. I passed him and went to open the door but I can’t. I tried to pull it but someone is pulling it outside

“The three planned this” Yunho said

I banged on the door “Yah! This is not funny guys”

“We’ll open this door when you two reconcile with each other” Yoochun said and I sighed. I looked at him but look away instantly when our eyes made contact.

“Look..” I looked at him “I’m sorry about before. I just sometimes don’t understand you. I’m sorry for the other day”

“No. I’m the one who’s sorry. I’m just not myself. I was confused back then…until now. I just don’t know what to do” I looked down

“You have us Jae. We’ll help you” He came closer and held his right hand “Friends?”

“Friends” I shook his hand and the door opened as the three stumbled on the floor

We all laughed wholeheartedly. It’s been a while since I did that.

“That was pretty short man. I thought you’ll have another fight” Yoochun and Changmin smacked Junsu’s head and the latter groaned “Aish. That hurts you know. And would you mind standing up? You two are heavy” We laughed again at Junsu

“You’re all mean” He said pouting.

“That’s why we love you” Yoochun placed his arms around Junsu as we exited the comfort room.

I sighed in relief. Yunho and I were okay now but Boa…I’m still not

“Don’t worry too much” Yunho patted my back as if he knew what I’m thinking.