BJ11

I've Found You..

On the way home, Jaejoong was deeply in thought wondering what action will he do for what happened a while ago in the studio..he can’t take those words out of his mind.. “I’m sorry Jaejoong..I’m really sorry.” Does all his speculations might be true? He wonders…Did he really lost Boa..Is it the time to move on? Since he is held captive to the truth..but Jaejoong doesn’t want to think about that..he wants to find Boa..he wants to bring back their memories together..he wants to be with Boa’s side again..

When they entered the apartment..Jaejoong, determined to find Boa, went to his manager..

“Manager hyung, can I have a vacation?” Jaejoong asked his manager,.wearing a serious expression.. but his eyes express sadness..sadness in longing for someone..

His manager looked directly at him with a stern expression. “Is it because of that girl? I can’t let you, Jaejoong. You’ll be preparing for your comeback in Japan, meaning you’ll have a tight schedule.” Hearing this, Jaejoong looked down biting his lower lip; his attempt in finding Boa was gone in this short moment. Why does everything go wrong?,he thought. His manager, looking at Jaejoong’s face, feels sympathy. “You may think I’m a bad hyung to you, but we must follow what had been organized”

Looking up, Jaejoong pleaded his manager “Even for just one or two days? Please hyung, I really want to know where she is”

The other members kept silent witnessing Jaejoong and their manager’s conversation..Yunho, wanting to help Jaejoong, spoke up interrupting the two of them..

“Yeah, hyung. Please let him. Besides our flight will be three days from now, a day or two won’t hurt. He can pick up the lyrics and routines fast so it’s no problem” The other members also pleaded their manager to allow Jaejoong go..

“Aish! Araso..” Their manager said annoyed with those eight puppy dog eyes “..but remember if anything happened to you, it’s your responsibility. Be back by tomorrow afternoon.” He continued, looking at Jaejoong who’s smiling brightly, and went to his room.

“Deh, hyung. Kamsahamnida!” Jaejoong bowed to his manager and turned to face his group mates. “I owe you guys”

“You’re always welcome” Yoochun said as he went near Jaejoong and slung his arms around Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“Besides, you became depressed ever since she stopped communicating with you” Junsu said earning a sigh from Jaejoong. What Junsu said is true.. He felt incomplete when he didn’t hear her voice or didn’t have any text from her. It’s like a piece of his heart is missing.. his heart was captivated by her and he doesn’t want to let her go..but now that he is uncertain where she is, he wants to bring back that missing piece to his heart..

Few minutes later…

Changmin was on his way to the kitchen to get some food when he saw Jaejoong closed his bedroom door…and noticed his hyung’s clothes..

“Hyung, where are you going?” Changmin approached his hyung.

“To my province” Jaejoong simply answered… He seemed to be in a hurry..

“Who will cook for my food?” the maknae widen his eyes..to the fact that dinner will be soon

“Your other hyungs”

“Ani..they don’t know the meaning of delicious” Changmin said and pouted not noticing his other hyungs are there, listening to what he’s saying.

“What’s that Minnie?” the three said with a threatening look for Changmin.

“Uhm..nothing!” the maknae ran towards his room making his hyungs laugh.

“I’m going guys” Jaejoong said as he got his car keys from the table.

“Hope you’ll see her.Take care” Yoochun said followed by Yunho, then Junsu

“Yeah, goodluck with that”

“Hyung, bring some souvenirs!”

“Araso araso..bye” Jaejoong headed towards the door and waved at his friends.

Jaejoong’s mind
‘I’m going to find you Boa..just wait for me’

Jaejoong called Boa’s number several times during the ride but no one picked it up..which made Jaejoong more depressed..

Four hours later…

Jaejoong finally reached Kwon’s house. He saw that there are no lights coming from the house but still he knocked… much for his dismay, no one answered or opened the door…at that time, Jaejoong was losing hope, his stomach grumbles then he thought that maybe Boa and her family were eating dinner outside at that time. He decided to wait in front of the door until Boa come home…He wait and wait until he fell asleep..

Hours had passed but still no sign of Boa..

By the time Jaejoong wake up, it was already morning but the sun hasn’t rise yet...

“What the…” He stood up and stretched his arms feeling pain in his body because of the uncomfortable position he had while sleeping. Determined where Boa is, he went to his family’s close neighbor..

He knocked on the door and after a few minutes, the door opened and came out an old woman.

“Annyeonghaseyo halmeoni”

“Oh Jaejoong? Is that you? You’ve grown up. You look more handsome now”

“Thanks halmeoni..uhm, can I ask you something? Do you know where Boa and her family are now?”

“Ohh Boa? They moved, I guess one year ago”

“Do you know where they are now?”

“Mianhe Jaejoong, I don’t know. They never told anyone. All I know is they’re finding a doctor” At that moment, Jaejoong was shocked..why do they need a doctor?

“Doctor? What happened?” He can’t help but to get curious..he’s having this strange feeling..the feeling he doesn’t want..

“Boa met an accident before and people say it was really fatal..poor girl~” Jaejoong was completely petrified of the news.. Did Boa…..die? Is that the reason why Boa’s brother apologized to him before? But why they did not told him about it?.. He left that thought aside, he still has hope left..he then thought that maybe Boa is alive..maybe she’s just resting in the hospital..Right now, he’s thinking in going to the hospital..

Seeing his uneasiness, the grandmother feel sorry for Jaejoong..She knew that Boa and Jaejoong were best friends..The two of them always came to her house before to visit her since she’s living alone..and she regards them as her grandchildren. As if halmeoni knew what he was thinking, she spoke up “If you’re thinking to go to the hospital in our village, don’t. They’re not there”

What halmeoni said crashed Jaejoong’s remaining hope..
“Bwoh? Then where the hell are they?!” Jaejoong voice rose..He’s pissed, furious. Why can’t he find Boa? Why are there so many walls to climb on? He’s beginning to get tired..he really wants to see Boa, but why does it feels like he’s forbidden…He’s near in accepting defeat..

Calming himseself down, he realized that he startled the old woman. “I’m sorry halmeoni” He looked down wearing a sad expression…he can feel his eyes becoming wet…and soon a teardrop landed on the floor..

“It’s alright Jaejoong. I know it pains you for haven’t seen Boa..but have faith in God. Boa will be fine.” Halmeoni tried to comfort Jaejoong.

“Deh, kamsahamnida halmeoni.. I’ll be going now” Jaejoong bowed and smiled weakly and went back to his car and drove off, feeling depressed for not seeing her best friend..again

He went to their favorite place and stood at the shore..luckily it’s still early in the morning and no one was there..

He reminisce the memories they spent together…the memories that became precious to him…because it was Boa who he had spent with these memories…if only they can do it again…if only he knew where Boa is…

“Boa where are you? It’s not the time to play hide and seek…I don’t want to..I want to see you..I really miss you so much…” He shouted with all his might, wanting the pain to go away.. He let his tears slide down on his cheeks..feeling pain in his heart..he’s on the verge of giving up but he remembered the reason why he wanted to be a singer..he wants to fulfill that reason..and the promises they made…he doesn’t want to break any of those promises..he won’t forget her..his feelings for her never changed..he still loves her and for always will…and for the third promise which they made in this place..he will wait for her no matter what happens..

“I’ll find you Boa, I will. Wait for me!” He sat on the sand for a while to see the sunrise... to calm himself and letting the breeze of wind soothes him…

Few minutes later, he heard someone and decided to head back to his car and return to Seoul..Jaejoong started his engine and drove having a mindset that if he and Boa are destined to be together, they’ll gonna meet again someday…